Solar Flow Reviews

Based on 1 review

About Solar Flow, Solar Installers

Solar Flow is a Melbourne based company dedicated to providing outstanding customer service and product knowledge in the areas of water and energy conservation for our residential and commercial customers. Solar Flow is committed to operating in a transparent and socially responsible way with the highest importance given to the protection and improvement of the natural environment.

Solar Flow was started by two young social entrepreneurs who were interested in creating a company that provided positive impact environmental solutions. Over a cup of Kashmiri Tea (email us if you want the recipe!) in India in early 2007 the idea was born to deliver urban water management and solar solutions to customers who were looking for something more than a short term band-aid fix to what are long term problems.

From day one we decided that it was important that we also invested back into the community that provides us with our livelihood. Solar Flow is committed to supporting local community groups and non-profit organisations. Over the years we have supported Engineers Without Borders, The Merri Corner Community Garden, Small Giants and other Melbourne based organisations by providing in-kind support.

Solar Flow Solar Reviews

You are right - there are cowboys and there are really good companies providing a good service. Your website and information was actually fantastic in trying to navigate through the quotes, the inverters, the panels etc. It was invaluable in regard to me making a decision. Even though my installer is personally known, I still used your information to ensure that he was providing me with the best panels and the best inverter available for the price I wanted to spend. So even though it wasn't the cheapest quote, I believe the system is of a high quality and good value for the money I have invested. Show additional information