Check Your Postcode for local solar power quotes

Solar Flow Reviews

About Solar Flow, Solar Installers

Solar Flow is a Solar Power Installation company based in Fitzroy and serves VIC. Here are their reviews as submitted by visitors to SolarQuotes

Solar Flow Solar Reviews

You are right - there are cowboys and there are really good companies providing a good service. Your website and information was actually fantastic in trying to navigate through the quotes, the inverters, the panels etc. It was invaluable in regard to me making a decision. Even though my installer is personally known, I still used your information to ensure that he was providing me with the best panels and the best inverter available for the price I wanted to spend. So even though it wasn't the cheapest quote, I believe the system is of a high quality and good value for the money I have invested. Show additional information
Hi Finn,

Thanks for your follow up. I ended up using a wholesales supplier in Perth to get what I wanted being high quality.
Solon Panels x 14
Aurora 3.6 KW inverter
It is a pity they have just cut the feed in tariff in WA again which now makes it a questionable addition to install with payback periods just doubling overnight! 20 cents per kw I believe.

Thanks anyway Finn.