Sparklife Solar

Sparklife Solar Reviews

We are a renowned Australia-based solar company that deals in the sale and installation of solar systems and batteries at residential and commercial properties. With the help of our specialised solar services, we want to help homeowners and business owners to get the maximum benefits of solar energy. Solar energy is free and what can be a better way of fulfilling your needs and requirements with it.
Sparklife Solar is a team of experts that includes technicians and engineers who have been in this field for years. We ensure that each of our customers is provided with customised solar projects that cater to what they are looking for.

Reviewers report paying: $3,500 - $8,300 for depending on hardware choice and installation difficulty ( how is this calculated? )

Sparklife Solar Reviews (53)

Value for money good quality install and great customer service

I sought a quote based on the reviews
The sales quoting process was clear and concise.
They were very patient and answered all my questions and were not pushy. I took weeks to decide on a vendor
I have Swiss terracotta tiles. Some vendors refused to quote for swiss tiles.
Ritika from Sparklife found me a subcontractor (poweredup)that was comfortable with the Swiss tile.
They came and inspected the site and confirmed they could install with no leaks etc.

Installation went smoothly. They have a great team that is very efficient.
They installed 10kw and 36 panels in less than a day (they commented that if it wasn't for the swiss tiles they could have done it in half a day)
One team looks after the roof install and one focuses on the inverter and the powerboard.
They had to grind down part of every tile where the bracket was so that the tiles sat flush.
The panel layout they chose maximised my north facing panels and they cleaned up after themselves and blew down the roof and gutters..
They were unable to commision my Solar Analytics on the day but returned the next weekday.

Customer service was great. After installation i realised they strung my north array with 2 long strings instead of 2 blocks. This resulted in morning and afternoon shading bringing down the production.
I explained the issue to Ritika at Sparklife and she had the installers out a couple of days later.
They restrung it into desired configuration for no charge and no attitude.
Sparklife quickly andpainlesley filed the paperwork and organised the smart meter install.

I would highly recommend Sparklife

I have a very good experience from quote, installation and post installation. Akhil and Kunal were very informative and provide information on timely basis. The installation was smooth, unfortunately

The quoting process was smooth, I requested multiple quotes for different panels and inverters as I found more information. Akhil gave me a recommended one and I agreed with his recommendation.

The installation process was punctual and smooth, they indicated when we can expect the electricity to be turned off and how long.

The connection to smart meter and warranty were very promptly (the following day after installation day). Due to covid19 lockdown, there was a slight delay of smart meter connection. But that was the case with non essential activities.

Now we are live with solar systems. So far they are as expected and more. Thank you. I recommend Sparklife for to install your solar system.

Excellent installation and workmanship.

Very happy with my solar installation. Sales team were really helpful and prompt and flexible. Great service and high worksmanship on the job. Coupled with prompt and professional after care, i would gladly refer this company. Thanks to the team at Sparklife solar and solarquotes for getting me in touch.

Original Review on 20-01-2021:

Great team installed the 6kW system in 1 day.

The personal sales process from initial site visit, explanation of options, to the different pricing options was what convinced me to go with this company.

The installation was completed in 1 day as they had 'spare' labour on the day of the installation.

Customer service was great. The guys were all respectful of the property and worked to conceal the cabling which was important for me.

They explained the grid connection process and have assured me that the connection, with a new smart meter, should be seamless once Sparklife provide the paperwork to the Energy Retailer, which should take 2-3 weeks

Thank you Les For your wonderful review. Means a lot.

6 months later we asked Les: "Are you happy with the performance of your system so far?"

The system was switched on on 10th Feb. The 5.5kW system cranked out a max. 5kW over the late summer - a good result given the west/northwest aspect of some of the panels, and their elevation angle. Around the winter solace this dropped off to around 3kW peak with daily production impacted by the short daylight hours and trees filtering the low angle of the sun in the morning and late afternoon. All this was as expected. It is too soon to properly evaluate savings/payback. Whilst monetary savings are important of more importance to us is doing our bit to save the planet!
I found that the services of Sparklife were good and professional. I strongly recommend that at least 3 quotes should be sought for cost and services comparison. Solarquotes provided very useful information that helped me orgainsed acquisition of the quotes.

Fantastic customer service.

Akhil from Sparklife was fantastic. He kept me in the loop from start to finish and replied to my emails and questions without delay. Sparklife we’re the only company who sent a representative to our property to assess the site and recommend the size of system. Installation was quick and efficient, no damage to roof tiles at all and the team were polite and explained everything in detail. The aftersales team so far have been absolutely great, again giving me advice and helping install monitoring apps on my phone. They have chased up my electrical supplier to change my meter to a smart meter so I’ve had no issues whatsoever. Thoroughly recommend the Sparklife team. Excited to see how the system performs.

Great Installation

The whole process from quoting to installation was was a great experience with Sparklife. The Sparklife team were very accommodating and they also assisted with the Grid connection.

The solar system that was installed was within my budget and couldn’t be matched by any other supplier. It speaks volumes and was surprised with the quotes received by the other companies.

My only advice to Sparklife is just to be more tidy once they finish. I had to clean up some left over cable snips, worried my pet dog would find these.

Besides that, everything else went well.

Great Result - Very Happy

Sale and quoting process was quick and easy

Installation was well coordinated and the work crew very polite and considerate.

Customer service after the installation can not be faulted.

Great experience

Sales process was very smooth from start to finish.

Installers arrived on time as committed and finished the install within 2 days.

Very good service from Kunal and excellent service from the installation team.

I would highly recommend Sparklife Solar to anyone who wants a good quality solar system.

Very pleased with the entire experience.

Excellent work by Akhil and the Sparklife team. Very responsive to calls and email throughout the process and were able to get the install done sooner than originally advised.

Hi Michael,

Thank you very much for the positive review and 5-star rating.

Great service and Assistance through whole process.

From the outset Akhil from Sparklife Solar was informative and offered great advice. He listened to what we where after and remained within our set budget offering a great system. Kept in contact through the whole process from deciding what system we installed, through the installation process and finally the connection to the grid. Sparklife Solar also assisted in setting up our monitoring App on our system and explaining the readings. Overall a pleasure to deal with. Just waiting for our next bill to see our savings.

Hi James,

Thank you so much for the review.

Sparklife Solar was really good thoughout the whole process

Sparklife Solar was very good at all stages of the process. They answered all my questions during the quote process. The quote price was very competitive. The installation took a bit longer than expected but that was because of my roof tiles being old and very fragile. The Enphase system that was installed meets my expectations.

Hi Dimitrios,
Thank you very much for the positive review and 5-star rating.

Original Review on 25-09-2020:

Value for money and Good Sale Person

Edit: 14/10/2020

I have come to know that the installation team member has been removed from their installation team.

Original review: 25/9/2020

The sales person was kind and willing to help on my queries. Installation service could also have been good if one of their workers wouldn't have some behavioural issues - e.g. ridiculous jokes, lack of preventative actions on COVID-19 and keeping on to demand one of my collectables. Also, they didn't use gutter protector for one of two ladders even though I raised concerns on gutter damage or scratch.

Hi Yong,
Thanks for your review.

9 months later we asked Yong: "Are you happy with the performance of your system so far?"

I'm satisfied with the system so far.

Excellent Customer Service and Installation

Quote arrived promptly, I wanted some changes to inverter location and wanted an energy meter all which were accomplished with minimum fuss.

The installer went about their business in a very professional way, no smoking, swearing or loud music.
All rubbish/packaging, broken tiles etc was cleaned up and taken away.
Sure a few tiles were broken in the install process but was to be expected on a terracotta tile roof.

Customer Service was very good, kept informed of progress and when installers would arrive on site, all documentation required for grid connection was handled by the installer.

Did end up with a leak from the roof. Received very prompt service with next business day response where a broken tile was discovered and replaced.

All documentation as per Solarquotes website was provided, albeit I had to ask for it. But still not a problem for the installer.

Great customer service and knowledge of industry. on time installations.

Sales and quoting process was open and honest.
Alternatives were provided.
Installation was on time and as committed.
Post installation application for meter installation to energy provider was made in time and follow up survey requested.

Customer satisfaction achieved without hassle or pressure

I managed to isolate & progress a very competitive quote that permitted design of a customised solution to Solar network, at an affordable price.
Sparklife were efficient, on-time, nothing was too much trouble, highly recommended & they arranged swap-over.
A pleasant experience.

Hi Alan,

Thankyou very much for the positive feedback.

Excellent Customer Service and Responsiveness by Aman from Sparklife Solar. Highly recommended.

Me along with few of my other friends got our solar panel system installed from Aman from Sparklife Solar. The quote was competitive compared to anyone else but most importantly reliability.

With all horror stories we had heard about installation companies that forget you once the system is installed, we found Aman very reliable and approachable when needed, during and post installation.

Highly recommended for peace of mind.

Hi Sunny Nagpal,

Thankyou very much for the positive review.

Happy with the whole experience with Solar Quotes and Sparklife

Good experience going through process and finally narrowing it down and having system installed. No complaints, all went well. I will comment that Sparklife uses contractors so it may not be same experience for others but I’ve been lucky with the crew that worked on my system, professional, courteous, on time, went above and beyond but they did remark they aren’t planning to do more retail jobs as they generally specialise in commercial work.

Hi Dino,

Thankyou for the positive feedback. Yes, that crew is really good

Seamless Installation and Excellent Experience!

I got the Solar Panel setup installed in August 2020 from Aman (sparklife solar). His knowledge in the industry is second to none, and he made sure that I understood and went for the correct system. No hiccups from quoting to installation. He even went an extra mile to ensure that my Inverter was registered for warranty purposes.

For anyone looking to go Solar, I would highly recommend Aman Sethi from Sparklife Solar as your SPARKLING SOLAR CONSULTANT!

Hi Kapil,

Thankyou very much for the 5 stars and your kind words.

Attentive and Professional

I got Sparklife Solar to install a solar system through a recommendation and they were amazing from the start guiding me through the details of the system that I will be getting and the process afterwards. Aman was always there to answer any questions I had. Even making things happen whilst he wasn't feeling well. Everything was installed at the said time and went smoothly. In all, I would recommend them to others looking to have solar installed.

Thankyou Roy for the positive feedback and 5 stars.

Great legit provider with competitive prices

Sparklife Solar is an amazing local company which you can rely on. I myself got 7 quotes, and based on the level of knowledge, willingness to help and price, they were the best. Aman in particular was great and professional, finding the best solution for us and being frank with what was happening. I even recommended a friend to get Solar with them, because of the great experience. Good work guys!

Thankyou so much Tim for the review.
Really appreciate it.

Good valued top tiered system

The sales process was reasonable as the sales person took us through various options and check shading issues. The quote is adequate but would have liked to see extra details.
Installation we were slotted in a week earlier than scheduled which suited us. The team they used did a good job with the panel alignment and looks well done. We did get the wrong inverted which was quick fixed on the day.
They followed up with grid connection with our energy provider right after the panels were completed.

Thankyou so much Kevin for the 5 Star review.
Keeps the team motivated.

Fantastic installer, very fast and quick with dates.

Solar installation was quick and precise. Installer is very friendly, listened to me and answered all my queries. Also explained to me all different options I can choose from. Very supportive with all the questions. No push or rush to book, however once book turn around was quite fast. I got installed Solar system within a week and update to energy supplier was also quick. Good job definitely recommended.

Thankyou so much Ayush for the 5 Star review.
It means a lot.

Great quality and services

The consultant from Sparklife was very helpful and knowledgeable. The installation took place within three days after the deposit was paid. The installation and grid connection all went through smoothly.

Thankyou so much Judy for the review.
Keeps the team motivated.

Great experience with Sparklife

The sales and quotation process was great, [email protected] kept me well informed and stayed in touch throughout the process. I was very happy with the detailed quote.

The installation itself was smooth. The boys turned up exactly when they committed to, the install was as per design and they cleaned up well after they were done. The installers spent some time explaining how the system works which I appreciate.

Sparklife organized the grid connection and helped setting up the monitoring app.

Thankyou so much Gaurav for the review.
Really appreciate it.

Fantastic service and good customer service

Fantastic service and good customer service. Value for money. Good service.

Hi Hariharan,

Thankyou very much for the review and 5 stars.

Excellent services and prompt responses to all questions

Sparklife provided excellent services during quoting, installation and after the install. They were able to get the installation done within three days after the deposit was paid. The sale consultant (Ritika) is knowledgeable and professional in response to all our questions.

Thank you so much Judy for your excellent review.

Value for Money

The job was done well and I am very satisfied with the outcomes. Nice seeing the electricity bill drop dramatically

Hi Quintin, Thanks for the feedback.

Fantastic installer!

Very fast and efficient quote. Polite customer service. Installation went smoothly and even suggested different configurations with panels. I am impressed. Follow up with connections to supplier was very good. Great job, Rohit.

Thanks for the feedback Yoke. It means a lot.

a good experience

I approached Sparklife Solar after seeing reviews on SolarQuotes, while they weren't the cheapest, I went with them as they were on balance for my needs, the best value. Rohit was up front and helpful with the quoting process, and importantly not pushy which many of the others were. The need to be pushy is always a red flag. The follow through to installation and the installation itself was efficient. They also called after the installation to check I was happy and helped with questions about the inverter app. The Sparklife admin team requested for my meter to be updated with my electricity company for my meter, but have not really followed through to ensure it was completed. The electricity company told me it was the solar company's role and vice versa. Either way the electricity company should honour the start date for solar. Overall I am happy with the service and product.

Hi An, Thank you so much for your feedback. It really helps us to improve.

Professional service

Whole experience was professional right from initial quote to final installation. They were Aman was exceptional, fulfilled all our expectations. Customer service could have been better and professional. They Call at odd times without appointment and don't call at appointed time. Took nearly 3 weeks for them to configure.

Hi Jagadeesh, Thanks for taking the time to leave a review and thank you for the feedback.
It really helps us to improve.

Good Value & Service

Quick & detailed quote with competitive pricing, good follow-up & support and a very smooth installation

Hi Peter,

Our team appreciates the positive feedback and kind words.

Honest hard-working value for money

From the outset Sparklife rep Rohit came across polite, willing to listen to my system design aspirations and keen to match competitors’ prices while providing quality advice about the pros and cons of various brand products. Like many other prospective solar owners, I was so confused by the volume of info to the absorbed and so I asked for a number of pricing options - and they were provided promptly on each occasion.
Unfortunately there was some technical issue with my existing connection being abolished years ago. Rohit @ Sparklife kept me informed of the energy distributor’s (Ausgrid) advice and provided me all the info I needed to approach my supplier (AGL) to resolve the issue. This pushed out my install date until a new NMI could be issued/installed prior to PTC application. However, Sparklife were happy to hit resume and mobilise installation within a week of the issue being resolved. As a structural engineer (bridges not buildings), I observed the install and was happy with the general workmanship. The system handover was smooth and followed up to ensure I was happy with output being generated.
In closing, I would be happy to recommend Sparklife to my friends!

Hi Sandeep,
Thank you very much for your feedback. Should you ever need assistance please let us know.

Professional service

Reached out to Sparklife solar team after receiving a high recommendation from one of my friends. They never disappointed. Right from the day I requested for a quote to the post installation, they are very professional and very customer centric. Now waiting for my smart meter to setup and can’t wait to see fully utilising the solar!

Hi Anand,

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review.

The team love hearing back from customers and I'll pass your feedback to our sales team.

Enjoy your solar system and the savings that will come with it.

Good experience

Happy overall. Ritika very accomodating with my half dozen panel reconfigurations. Not impressed that the installers left a big box full of rubbish on-site.

Hi Ian,

Thanks for the review.

I've spoken to the installation team who installed your system about the importance of ensuring they don't leave anything behind.

We are really sorry for the inconvenience made.

Please feel free to contact our service team or Ritika directly if you have any questions or concerns.

South West Sydney install

Sales/Quotes communication was prompt.

Installation took a couple of weeks to start. Although they did not spot the fact that I did not have a 3 phase meter even after supplying photos. But helped to organise a level 2 electrician to hook up the new 3 phase meter.

Hi Phi,

Highly Recommended

Sparklife Solar is well worth considering. From the word go, the interaction with them was smooth and professional. The assessment of the roof and the premises was done specifically before the quotation was shared. We were advised clearly what we were getting into and we appreciated the transparency + attention to detail. At every step - the sales quotation process, pre-installation and installation - we were advised of pros and cons of making each decision. With the information and guidance received, we were able to work out the optimal balance between need, cost and effectiveness. Prior to installation, we were also made aware that keeping a few spare tiles would be useful on the day. The installation was also done neatly and within the committed time frame with the installers arriving reasonably well prepared for the job. Overall the customer service was provided with the customer in mind. Every aspect of the deal was connected with the other and the hand-offs were also smooth - the Salesperson clearly guided us on what to expect post installation and what was promised was delivered (e.g. grid connection approval). We are certainly happy thus far with no reason to be otherwise. Would definitely recommend Sparklife Solar to anyone who is after a quality solar system.

Hi Roger,

Our team appreciates the positive feedback and kind words.

Competitive Price, Quality Product And Great Communication Through Out The Process

We have installed 85KW Solar System with Sparklife Solar at one of our BP Petrol Station. A thoroughly professional team from first consultation to the handover.
Kunal explained us the benefits and ROI of the solar system. Prior roof and switch board inspection was done by CEC installer before any quotation.

Kunal was confident and knowledgeable without being pushy. All our queries were responded timely and professionally.
The system I have had installed is out performing the figures they told me.

Overall installation went very smoothly and the system has been running well.

Highly recommend Sparklife Solar

Our team appreciates the positive feedback and kind words.

Great Service. Highly recommended.

Installers were punctual. Great service.
Aman explained very well. They made us explain products and their benefits.
Installation was neat and clean.
Documents were shared with energy provider the very next day.
Thanks to Sparklife Solar team.

Amazing Team, Amazing Customer Service

Great team.
Amazing customer service.
Right from the first day, Aman and team had been superb at all levels.
Installers were great in their work.
Highly recommended product, service and support.
Thanks to Aman, Kunal and entire Sparklife Solar team.

Thanks for your review and 5 stars.

Professional installation and Amazing customer service

How was the sales/quoting process?
Quoting process was really smooth, Aman made sure to answer all my queries including pro and cons of different systems.

How did the installation go? Polite? Tidy? Punctual?
Installation was very professional and tidy. Installer was very punctual as well. I was low in roof tiles and and he made sure there is minimum breakage.

How was the customer service? e.g. did they help organise the grid connection after the install?
Customer service both before and after sale was highly appreciable, Aman made sure of giving me regular calls to check on my connection and how is it working.

Hi Ankur,

Smooth Installation

We had a great experience with [email protected] He explained everything thoroughly to us in an easy way for us to understand. The installation guys were also great, quick and efficient. I will highly recommend Aman and his team.

Hi Anshul,
Thanks for your review.

Best service I got so far

Spark Life solar has provided me with the best and quick service in Sydney.
The installation was done quite early and as promised by them.
The installers were all certified and knew their job well.

Last but not the least the sales guy (who sold solar to me) was well prepared and answered all my queries patiently.
He helped me in understanding that which set up suits me best.
I highly recommend them for solars.

Best customer service Five star and no complain

Best customer service
Five star and no complain
Any question will be answer promptly

Hi Satnam,

Wonderful Experience with Spark life Solar. Good team

Wonderful team. Gave me good deal and quality products. On time with all installation and response. All work done with ease and tidy. They helped us till the end process on solar configuration.
Strongly Recommend Spark life Solar.

Hi Karuna,

Reliable and trustworthy installer. Excellent Customer Service

We had an old solar panel array and inverter which was faulty hence I was looking to upgrade into a new system altogether. The guidance I received from Kunal was very helpful for us to make the right choice of panels and inverter and ensure we made the right decision.
The quoting process was smooth and the installation was done by authorized and accredited team of Sparklife Solar. The team that came at our residence was very well mannered, polite, punctual and were able to clarify any questions we had during the installation process.
Amazing customer service from start to end, just waiting for the smart meter installation by the energy provider but everything for that was organised by Sparklife Solar.
Any questions I still have regarding the inverter or panels or solar in general are answered promptly with proper details to understand the facts.

Hi Varunraj,

Excellent Installer

Right from the start the Aman was informative and prompt. The whole process was an enjoyable experience. Thank you Aman

Hi Devender,
Thanks for your review and 5 stars

Fantastic service, Great quality system

Big thanks to Aman and team for another job well done. Right from the start Aman was prompt with answering all questions and doubts I had. I had quotes from several other installers but I went with Sparklife in the end due to this level of service and the competetiveness of the quote.

The system was installed two weeks ago and the team arrived at the expected time and took their time making sure the installation as completed thoroughly. It was a VERY windy day, so a job that would normally have taken half a day dragged on for longer, but I could see they were not wanting to rush through the work and took their time to make sure it was done well.

While it may be a bit too early to be conclusive, in the last two weeks the system has been consistently providing the output numbers as expected.

Hi Keshav,

Thanks for your review.

Our team appreciates the positive feedback.

Great Experience - Start to Finish and After

From the very first contact, was impressed with Sparklife (Aman). Was recommended by a work colleague. Gave quotes based on brands and sizing of the system. Provided multiple installation diagrams based on the system size.
Installation done by CEC certified electrician. Inverter positioning was done as per our requirements which needed slight additional work, but no additional cost charged. Polite and punctual and worked through on a hot sunny day.
System has been performing as per expectations and all necessary post installation steps done quickly and efficiently.
Highly recommend.

Hi Ashish,
Thank you very much for your feedback.

Professional service at every stage

I found the whole process in dealing with the staff from Sparklife solar to be very professional at every stage of the process. Aman was very helpful and knowledgeable. He provided us with a competitive quote and followed up promptly on every question we asked. He was true to his word and once the quote was agreed, he promptly organised the installation. On the day, I was very impressed with the way the work was performed. The team were professional and left the site nice and tidy after a long day of hard work on our roof. After the installation was completed, Aman went about organising the paperwork with the relevant supply companies AGL etc and we quickly received confirmations of the booked services eg meter replacement. Finally, I am able to monitor the power generated by my Inverter from the comfort of an App on my phone! Well done Aman and the Sparklife Solar team. Highly recommended.

Hi Tony,
Thank you very much for your feedback.