Thoroughtec Pty Ltd

Thoroughtec Pty Ltd Reviews

At its inception, the founders of ThoroughTec had two overarching goals: “to always build & install great products” and “to only employ thoroughbreds.” To this day these goals are enshrined in our outstanding staff and exceptional products. It is as a natural consequence of this philosophy that ThoroughTec has enjoyed exponential year on year growth.

As we grow, we learn and evolve. Today we live by the principles: “each new solar installation we develop & install, is our flagship” and “our success as a company and integrity as professionals hinge upon the continuous, faultless operation of our solar systems in the field” thus reflecting the principles that have forged this company and continue to fuel its evolution. Our tireless quest to meet and exceed the requirements of our clients, drives our technologies, systems and processes ever forward. We consistently provide unparalleled functionality, reliability and satisfaction at every level.

At ThoroughTec we have a professional and honest approach to business. This culture defines us and reflects in the products we produce. We pride ourselves in being the best but never stop listening or forgetting the roots from which we have grown. We learn from our clients and our suppliers and all the experts with whom we engage. And we learn on a continuous basis. We also learn from the environment and the less fortunate in our community.

As an Clean Energy Counsel accredited company, ThoroughTec is independent, vibrant and driven, seamlessly blending a relaxed yet professional corporate culture with top quality grade assurance, configuration control and system engineering processes. We deliver the very best solar solutions again and again!

I invite you to engage with us so that we might welcome you into the ThoroughTec family, to learn from and to benefit from one another.

Reviewers report paying: $4,300 - $8,500 for depending on hardware choice and installation difficulty ( how is this calculated? )

Thoroughtec Pty Ltd Reviews (17)

Excellent service

Adrian was very helpful and patient, explaining all aspects of the installation.
Has been great with follow up questions too, prompt responses.
Great customer service.

Awesome Service

Install was punctual. There were 3 men they were very polite.

Really happy we chose to go through Solarquotes

Surprisingly rapid install, hardly any delay, explained how it works really well, answered follow up questions quickly. Really fostered our trust

Great company

Very nice people, great company, very friendly. The installation only took a bit over a day and was done very neatly. No problems at all.

Great Service & Great System

Adrian from Thoroughtec was great from the start. He was the only one of the three people who quoted that came to do a house visit, which made it a really personalised service. He was extremely thorough in explaining the system, how it works, the components, the pros and cons of smaller and larger systems. There was no pressure, no sales talk - just refreshing honesty. Adrian and his team installed the system on the day they promised and everything was done really professionally and efficiently. There was practically no effort from me - Thoroughtec made the whole process really simple. I highly recommend Adrian and Thoroughtec.

Highly recommend this company

Thoroughtec came to quote a solar system for me. They were polite and explained everything in detail to help me understand how things would work as it was all a little confusing to me. Their quote was similar to other quotes I obtained. The team arrived on time on instillation day and cleaned up their rubbish before leaving. Customer service was outstanding. Very happy with everything and would recommend them to everyone

Impressive isntall

Sales and quoting process - was clear and concise no jargon all question were clearly explained

The installation - neat, tidy, very punctual

Customer service- highly professional done with a polite friendly manner everything was completed even organizing the grid connection nothing was left incomplete

I will be recommending Thouroughtec to everyone

Very quick professional quote. Actually got on the roof, not just Google Earth

First full 1/4 of solar panel and battery install

Got my first bill today after a full 1/4 with both my solar panels and the battery. I’m in credit almost $600 dollars. Almost $300 of that is from my solar and battery install, the other is from gov rebate being back dated. To say I’m over the moon is an understatement. Going from an electricity bill if $700-$1700 a 1/4 to them owing me is absolutely awesome. Adrian and the crew did exactly as they said they would. Save me money and give me peace of mind. Thanks Adrian, I appreciate all the work you put in to give me what was needed to help us survive in these hard times.

Well Designed System for an Abnormal Roof Line.

I received six solar quotes before deciding to go with Thoroughtec Solar. Having a background in Electrical Engineering, it was pretty clear that Thoroughtec were the best option from the designs they proposed.

The team at Thoroughtec really did take the time to assess and properly plan the solar system on my roof (my roof layout is slightly unusual and the northern face has lots of different angles and aspects to deal with).
Some of the cheaper quotes wanted to use the southern roof for majority of the array which would have significantly reduced the energy produced whilst the expensive companies only recommended solar edge which would have been good for production but costed over $2000 more.
The 6.6kW system (5kW inverter) that Thoroughtec installed is the best balance of energy production without costing a fortune.

The Thoroughtec team clearly value their customers and do their best to ensure you end up with a quality solar system that you will be happy with.
I would certainly use these guys again in the future.

Fantastic service. Extremely satisfied with the quality and finish of the work carried out by this very professional, reliable and courteous installer.

Fantastic customer service, took all the hassle out of what can be a complicated process.

Best customer service

The sales and quoting process went well, the rep was friendly and took the time to answer all our questions. He was passionate about what he does but not pushy. The installation was great, arrived on time and did an amazing job. Initially the process of going solar was quite confusing but once we came across Thoroughtec we knew this was the company we wanted to go with. Customer service from start to finish was positive and always a supportive experience.

Fantastic service

Our bills were around $1100 per quarter this is now done to $200 and falling. So happy with the service we received from Thoroughtec. Adrian answered all our questions and explained everything in great detail. The installers were excellent and made sure that the site was clean and tidy when they finished. Our unit is working well beyond our expectations and I would highly recommend Thoroughtec for all your Solar needs.

We are very happy with everything!

We have a 8.91 kW system, 27 panels 330W REC Solar N-Peak, and the Fronius inverter 8.2.
Installed end of August 2020, it covers all our use, including water pump for the pool, and we are sending back to the grid. Our first bill is early this week and we are paying $0 electricity already...

I had done quite a bit of research before asking 5 companies for quotes, and my husband went on the roof to check what options we had for panels location.

2 quotes were sent to us per email with a photo of our roof, the locations offered were not smart due to the big tree we have on the north side, but I won't go further. They also wanted us to get specific brands of panels and inverter which we did not want due to law value for money.

The 3 other companies came to our place, and only one of them went on the roof straight away, it was Adrian from Thoroughtec.

To make it short, Adrian was very professional all along the process, highly knowledgable, it was always our decision and we were not pushed to buy specific brands while other companies were a bit pushy.
We found the best options for our shady roof, with the 27 panels spread across the north and the west sides, so they get the sun all day long. We got the brand we wanted, the warranties we wanted, and we are really happy with the process. We now have solar power steady all day long. We have a Fronius inverter because it is simply the best.

The panels took a bit longer to arrive due to Covid-19 creating chaos in transports and delays in shipments, but we knew it was not in Thoroughtec's hands to make it faster. They followed up with us on regular basis and were always prompt to answer our questions. Installation was done as soon as they got the panels, end of August 2020. Great work, the team was super nice and effective! They worked in the rain.. but still smiling and in good spirit!

Overall great experience, on-time, clean and effective work, very polite and nice team, super reliable, very helpful all along.
Adrian was a big help with the grid connection process after installation as the energy supplier (not naming them) was a bit very very much not reliable at all! (had to call them 4 times and Adrian called them twice..).
Adrian was also always a great source of information and help (I do ask many questions, thank you Adrian for your patience!)

We will also ask Thoroughtec to install a battery as soon as the prices are lower. They made our system ready for it.

Thanks again for the great work guys! Em & Gary

Fantastic company highly recommended

A fantastic family owned company great service and price right on the money, we knew what we wanted and they met our needs and gave us loads of options, they knew there stuff and install was fast and efficient, friendly staff and great follow up

Reliable & Stress Free Solar Installation Company

We couldn’t be happier with Thoroughtec Pty Ltd. Every step of the process from the first consultation through to the installation was excellent. Adrian was extremely knowledgeable and his recommendations for the system we needed was spot on. We were provided with detailed reports and graphs of what we could expect and Adrian was happy to answer all of our questions. The installation was done quickly and efficiently with no mess at all. The team arrived on time every time and kept us informed as to what stage they were at throughout the whole process. It’s also worth mentioning that their after sale service is also exceptional. It is rare to find such an honest company who actually deliver what they promise. We would not hesitate to recommend them.

Totally satisfied customer and can’t be happier with my ever decreasing bill

Adrian and the boys were super efficient and professional. No gimmicks I got what I asked for and needed, love the after sales service I have received and awesome communication throughout and even after the sale and installation. I can’t recommend highly enough. I have and will continue to recommend and sing their praises.