Xpert Energy Pty Ltd

Xpert Energy Pty Ltd Reviews

Hi, my name is Craig and as a CEC accredited solar Designer & Installer of grid-connected solar power, and being an electrician since 1992 I would like to pass some of my accumulated knowledge on to you, the prospective solar buyer.

Having previously observed the poor workmanship quality by some trades people in the solar industry I could not shake the feeling that, given the chance, I could play an important role ensuring that only high calibre trades people were unleashed on the unsuspecting client’s home or business.

Xpert Energy was born from the desire to give our clients exceptional service and advice, whilst charging a fair price to install a genuinely quality solar panel system on your home or business.

You get to understand the concept of solar a little better, get to talk to me directly over the phone or face-to-face about solar in a no-nonsense, no-pressure environment & with your new understanding of the potential pitfalls in this industry, be better informed before choosing your preferred solar installer.

Furthermore, to clear the confusion regarding solar I have created a series of brief articles on my website that I am hoping you will find helpful, and relevant.

I would like to thank our existing customers for our success, and invite new customers to become a part of it.

• Local, diversified electrical contracting company
  • Down-to-earth, old fashioned service
  • Master Electricians

Reviewers report paying: $3,800 - $7,500 for depending on hardware choice and installation difficulty ( how is this calculated? )

Xpert Energy Pty Ltd Reviews (29)

Great service!!!

Craig was excellent to deal with and he takes pride in his business and the level of service provided.

Any problems were resolved immediately and politely.

The process from obligation free quote and home visit to design and installation of the system exceeded my expectations.

Good quality for your money

Expert Energy will provide you with the best gear on the market to suit your needs without the pushy brand sale tactics. I did my own research and they gave me a very competitive price and backed it with an awesome installation. Nothing was too hard for the installation team and they did a neat job. They arrived on time and cleaned up after the install. They also take care of all the paperwork to get connected and follow up on the connection process.

Professional Service Provided, Highly Recommended

Sales quoting was very informative, Installation went to plan, turned up on date & time agreed, guys were very Polite, neat job carried out, we are very happy with the Service provided.

Highly recommended .

Sales/quoting- Craig responded very quickly with all communications and was easy to deal with. He is very knowledgeable and been in the industry for many years. Gave good advice which was backed up by what we had read. Nothing was too much trouble- taking away our old panels and positioning our meter on a southern wall, whereas no other company had even mentioned they would

Installation- Every went so very well. The company electricians (not contractors) came when they said they would, were very polite and respectful. They informed us of different parts of the process and cleaned up any mess they made. They were very professional

We would highly recommend this company. Our son in law who is an electrician, got up on the roof to have a look at the job they did and he was so impressed with the quality of the work. The cabling was in conduit and they used stainless steel cable ties whereas some other companies do not. They have a very good attachment system for the roof.

Nothing to complain about

Craig was really professional and polite. The installation was good. The experience wasn’t stressful in any way.

Highly recommend A1

The team at Xpert Energy have gone on to deliver an excellent all round experience from start to finish and taking care of everything with great advice from Craig and excellent workmanship from his team, highly recommend if your looking at solar.

Good installers

The installers did a fantastic job. They were polite and tidy. They did a good job of the three phase upgrade and configuring the Tesla to 3phase. Thanks so much!

Fanatastic installer

Quoting service easy and straight forward
The two installers, Adrian and Jed both lovely guys, polite and very helpful, were more than happy to answer any questions that i had. The site was left immaculate after completion of the solar panel installation.Adrian took me through the system and explained all in detail on completion.

Would highly recommend there services

Honest and professional Solar Installer.

From the very start Craig was very professional and upfront with what he could provide. At no stage did he push a particular product but instead asked what research I had done and what products I was leaning towards. He then gave his professional view on what he thought was good and what was worth staying away from. Craig was also more than happy to help with any questions even prior to me deciding to go with their services.

The Installation itself was conducted at a very high standard. The boys were on time, polite and happy to answer any questions we had. They even brought our bins in and feed our dog's smoko. All rubbish was removed and a thorough hand over of the system was conducted.

The customer service provided by Xpert Energy and Craig is exceptional. The kind of service you expect from a company that honestly cares about their customers and the service they provide.

Couldn't be happier

I was originally recommended 3 different solar installers by friends and colleagues and another 3 by SolarQuotes. After meeting with all of them and reviewing their proposals, they all seemed to be a good fit for what I was looking for, but in the end, Xpert Energy came up heads and shoulders above the rest in terms of the perfect fit at the right price. Craig was professional, helpful and friendly from the onset and was available at any time when I had questions prior to the install. The installation itself was faultless, punctual, tidy and I couldn't be happier with the end result. I would be happy to recommend Craig to any of my friends and family

Professional and well priced with great customer service.

Craig came out to the house and discussed our solar options. He was knowledgeable, friendly and very professional. He was very prompt with responding to any questions we had. His team of installers were on time, professional and made sure to tidy up after they had completed their work. Everything was organised for us and the only thing we had to do was call our electricity provider to organise a solar meter which Craig provided us the instructions for.

Xpert Energy made our solar installation easy and we found Craig to be very trustworthy. We are currently getting 28kWh/per day in the middle of winter (on a 6.6kWh system) so very happy with our purchase.

Excellent Service

Craig from Xpert Energy offered great knowledge and efficient service in providing quote. Installation was booked and completed on agreed date and very organised on the day. Follow up and assistance once provider organised in turning on inverter. Very happy customers!

Extremely happy and satisfied

I am extremely happy with the solar service provided by Craig and his team. The whole process has been smooth and stress-free. Craig is very reliable, punctual, friendly and has extensive knowledge of solar installation and the options available. The work was completed as promised and to schedule, and his team were fabulous: friendly, polite, hardworking and tidy. I am very happy we chose Craig and his team at Xpert Energy to install our solar panels and will definitely recommend him to our family and friends.

Nicola.

A great customer experience from the initial engagement to completed installation

Craig came to my home to review my premises, roof alignment and external environmental factors. This was important to me as there are shading issues not evident in street views available (if available) via online map systems. Craig also spoke with me around some of the factors that were important to me and treated me like a valued customer (even though I was only a 'potential' customer at the time. Craig maintained excellent communication throughout and provided timely updates as situations changed. The installers were polite professional and provided a great installation. Activation was a breeze and I have been happy since.

Quality local service

Pleasure dealing with Craig and his team. From initial quotation through to installation.

Fantastic Installer! Amazing Customer Service!

A huge thanks to Xpert Energy Pty Ltd, the whole process was simple and easy. Everything was explained in a simple and easy to understand manner. They were punctual, the installation was smooth and the guys were lovely & polite. An absolute pleasure. The customer service was second to none. Once the job was completed they took the time to go through everything with us and ensured that the connection to the grid was completed.

No hassles from my first phone call..

Thanks to the team for a fantastic solar package... from the first contact to the installation of the 6.6kw system .. I am wrapped..

First Class Job

Very happy with the workmanship, quality of the system and price. Would highly recommend to others.

Trustworthy and reliable.

Sales quoting process was smooth and everything was explained in detail to us. The team was punctual and very polite during the installation process. They respected the house and they cleaned up afterwards. The team ensured that the connection to the grid was completed and that we were all connected. We would highly recommend them for any installation.

Excellent service

Having recently experienced the replacement of damaged solar panels by our insurers contracrors we were pleasantly surprised to have found an experienced and expert technician who explained every detail about the correct installation and the importance of maintenance of our panels. Craig was very prompt to attend our home, thoroughly inspect our panels and provide feedback on errors made by the previous technicians. He was also one of the most responsive tradespeople we’ve dealt with in keeping in touch, providing a prompt quote, organising the date for installation, carrying out the installation and providing details of the works completed with maintenance advice. We’re very happy with all aspects of the service provided and won’t hesitate to engage Craig again.

Good advice and excellent service.

Really good advice regarding the best repair/replacement options and excellent installation and prompt service when engaged to install replacement inverter.

Professional Service and Installation

Informative quoting process, explained the different systems available and recommended the best one for us,once we decided on the system to install, booking was made and team arrived, staff very polite, well presented and on time. Craig kept us informed of the progress and the job was completed to a high standard. Would definitely recommend his company services. We even had him to some electrical work for us as he is also a registered electrician.

Fantastic installer

Very easy to arrange quote with Craig. Explained process to me in a way that was easy for me to understand. Thoroughly checked all issues and did not exceed the amount I was quoted. Installation was done very efficiently, checked with me when Installation was completed that I was happy with the job. Very helpful and friendly throughout the whole process. Would recommend this provider to anyone.

A Ray of Sunshine

Craig came out to have a look at a solar system that we had that was not working and gave us a quote to replace our old solar panels that were not working any more and he was very polite and helpful. Craig and his mate came out on the day that we had booked to have the work done they were very punctual and got to work right away they were very tidy and cleaned up well after they were finished. Craig checked up with us a week later to make sure every thing was OK. I would give them 10 out of 10 Thanks Guys.

Excellent service

Freindly service, prompt and professional. Repairs carried out quickly and cost effectivley. Would use again.

Easy to work with.

Craig went above board to attend and diagnose the faults and gave precise advice on the solution.

Honest and reliable

We had the pleasure of having Craig out to look over our existing solar install at our recently purchased home. From the initial phone call, rescheduling due to local area restrictions, through o follow up emails after the visit, Craig was a delight.

He was polite, friendly and skilled in his assessment. His expert opinion of our failing system was welcomed and we look forward to working with him again when the time comes to replace.

I would not hesitate to recommend Craig to anyone looking to install solar power.

Great installer

Craig was great to deal with and very professional. Would recomend him to anyone.

Excellent Customer Service

After getting a few quotes, I decided to go with Xpert energy. Craig came to our home and checked and measured the roof area and assessed our energy needs. The installation process was prompt and installed by a small dedicated team. Follow up customer service has been excellent. I would highly recommend Xpert energy for all your solar needs.