Xpert Energy Pty Ltd

Xpert Energy Pty Ltd Reviews

Hi, my name is Craig and as a CEC accredited solar Designer & Installer of grid-connected solar power, and being an electrician since 1992 I would like to pass some of my accumulated knowledge on to you, the prospective solar buyer.

Having previously observed the poor workmanship quality by some trades people in the solar industry I could not shake the feeling that, given the chance, I could play an important role ensuring that only high calibre trades people were unleashed on the unsuspecting client’s home or business.

Xpert Energy was born from the desire to give our clients exceptional service and advice, whilst charging a fair price to install a genuinely quality solar panel system on your home or business.

You get to understand the concept of solar a little better, get to talk to me directly over the phone or face-to-face about solar in a no-nonsense, no-pressure environment & with your new understanding of the potential pitfalls in this industry, be better informed before choosing your preferred solar installer.

Furthermore, to clear the confusion regarding solar I have created a series of brief articles on my website that I am hoping you will find helpful, and relevant.

I would like to thank our existing customers for our success, and invite new customers to become a part of it.

• Local, diversified electrical contracting company
  • Down-to-earth, old fashioned service
  • Master Electricians

Reviewers report paying: $4,950 - $7,500 for depending on hardware choice and installation difficulty ( how is this calculated? )

Xpert Energy Pty Ltd Reviews (15)

Quality local service

Pleasure dealing with Craig and his team. From initial quotation through to installation.

Fantastic Installer! Amazing Customer Service!

A huge thanks to Xpert Energy Pty Ltd, the whole process was simple and easy. Everything was explained in a simple and easy to understand manner. They were punctual, the installation was smooth and the guys were lovely & polite. An absolute pleasure. The customer service was second to none. Once the job was completed they took the time to go through everything with us and ensured that the connection to the grid was completed.

No hassles from my first phone call..

Thanks to the team for a fantastic solar package... from the first contact to the installation of the 6.6kw system .. I am wrapped..

First Class Job

Very happy with the workmanship, quality of the system and price. Would highly recommend to others.

Trustworthy and reliable.

Sales quoting process was smooth and everything was explained in detail to us. The team was punctual and very polite during the installation process. They respected the house and they cleaned up afterwards. The team ensured that the connection to the grid was completed and that we were all connected. We would highly recommend them for any installation.

Excellent service

Having recently experienced the replacement of damaged solar panels by our insurers contracrors we were pleasantly surprised to have found an experienced and expert technician who explained every detail about the correct installation and the importance of maintenance of our panels. Craig was very prompt to attend our home, thoroughly inspect our panels and provide feedback on errors made by the previous technicians. He was also one of the most responsive tradespeople we’ve dealt with in keeping in touch, providing a prompt quote, organising the date for installation, carrying out the installation and providing details of the works completed with maintenance advice. We’re very happy with all aspects of the service provided and won’t hesitate to engage Craig again.

Good advice and excellent service.

Really good advice regarding the best repair/replacement options and excellent installation and prompt service when engaged to install replacement inverter.

Professional Service and Installation

Informative quoting process, explained the different systems available and recommended the best one for us,once we decided on the system to install, booking was made and team arrived, staff very polite, well presented and on time. Craig kept us informed of the progress and the job was completed to a high standard. Would definitely recommend his company services. We even had him to some electrical work for us as he is also a registered electrician.

Fantastic installer

Very easy to arrange quote with Craig. Explained process to me in a way that was easy for me to understand. Thoroughly checked all issues and did not exceed the amount I was quoted. Installation was done very efficiently, checked with me when Installation was completed that I was happy with the job. Very helpful and friendly throughout the whole process. Would recommend this provider to anyone.

A Ray of Sunshine

Craig came out to have a look at a solar system that we had that was not working and gave us a quote to replace our old solar panels that were not working any more and he was very polite and helpful. Craig and his mate came out on the day that we had booked to have the work done they were very punctual and got to work right away they were very tidy and cleaned up well after they were finished. Craig checked up with us a week later to make sure every thing was OK. I would give them 10 out of 10 Thanks Guys.

Excellent service

Freindly service, prompt and professional. Repairs carried out quickly and cost effectivley. Would use again.

Easy to work with.

Craig went above board to attend and diagnose the faults and gave precise advice on the solution.

Honest and reliable

We had the pleasure of having Craig out to look over our existing solar install at our recently purchased home. From the initial phone call, rescheduling due to local area restrictions, through o follow up emails after the visit, Craig was a delight.

He was polite, friendly and skilled in his assessment. His expert opinion of our failing system was welcomed and we look forward to working with him again when the time comes to replace.

I would not hesitate to recommend Craig to anyone looking to install solar power.

Great installer

Craig was great to deal with and very professional. Would recomend him to anyone.

Excellent Customer Service

After getting a few quotes, I decided to go with Xpert energy. Craig came to our home and checked and measured the roof area and assessed our energy needs. The installation process was prompt and installed by a small dedicated team. Follow up customer service has been excellent. I would highly recommend Xpert energy for all your solar needs.