Alliance Solar

Alliance Solar Reviews

Alliance Solar is a Solar Power Installation company based in and serves . Here are their reviews as submitted by visitors to SolarQuotes

Reviewers report paying: $1,850 - $12,000 for depending on hardware choice and installation difficulty ( how is this calculated? )

The views expressed by reviewers are theirs alone, and do not necessarily reflect those of Peacock Media Group, which makes no representations as to the accuracy of the reviews. For our full disclaimer and further information, see our Terms of Use and our Review Guidelines.

Alliance Solar Reviews (81)

4.4/5

Installers were great and alliance was easy to deal with!

The sales and quoting process was easy and simple, the installation was great and the electricians were nice to deal with.

Customer service has been good!

Excellent work

From start to finish they were helpful. Installed on time and the installers were cheerful and they cleaned up afterwards.

Friendly installation, excellent customer service.

Quote is quick and smooth. Installation is tidy and polite. Great customer service.

Great value

Great price and the panels when up on arranged date as agreed.

Fantastic installation

Alliance Solar listened to what what I wanted in an installation and delivered it. Their installation crew was punctual, took time to explain me the system and ensured I was confident in the ongoing operation. The grid connection and meter switch over was also organised by them and was seedless. Well done!

Good service

I wouldn't hesistate recommending Chris at Alliance Solar. He kept me in the loop at every stage and was really happy with the final product. As a customer, I am really delighted with the customer service.

Good installation

We found Alliance Solar to be profesional and helpful right from the beginning to end, and would recommend them to my friends and family.

Very good service

Quote from alliance solar at our house and very informative and thorough. Installation was fast and without any problems. Customer service was exceptional and they helped with organisation of grid connection. All in all, I am extremely satisfied with alliance solar.

Helpful & professional

Explained what is going to be done, when it will be installed. Follow up service is a call away.

Good customer care and efficient work

I highly recommend them as they are affordable and quick

Good company with professional service.

System was installed well with a minimum of fuss and is working well with good savings on our power bills.

Good experience, prompt service

It was a seamless and straight forward process from the day I initially contacted Chris to the installation day. Overall very happy with the service and my solar system.

Fantastic solar company

Quote was quick and all my questions were answered clearly by Chris. Installation went smoothy and operation of the unit was explained in full by the installation team. Customer service team did a follow up call to check if I had any questions which was impressive.

Great experience with the team

Had a great experience and Professional with Alliance solar, enjoying and great saving.

Thanks Alliance solar

Good customer service

The team was so professional services also good and happy.

Excellent service

I had very good experience with alliance solar. Chris helped me at every step to apply for the application and installation team was also punctual and professional.
I would highly recommend Alliance solar for everyone.

Happy with there experience

Everything is good, saving on my bills. I am satisfied with after sales support also.

Great company

I had a really good experience with Alliance Solar and the installation process. The team looked after the complete process, Installed the system quickly so I can start saving on the bills. Received my last month's electricity bill for only $14. Excited to see my summer months bill.

Good company

These blokes are professional right from initial consultation to the end of the installation, explained everything. My 6.6kw system generates 40 kwh electricity on a sunny day and helped a lot in reducing my electricity bill.

Amazing service

It was very good it had good services and very useful explaining of what the system does.

Excellent

Im very happy with chris and how he has handled everything he came recommend my family who are also very happy

Amazing installation

A fantastic and neat installation done by the tradespeople. Quite happy with Chris and Alliance Solar team. Have already recommended my friends and family!

Good experience

We had a good experience with Alliance Solar by installing solar system, have been saving on bills and customer service is good.

Very good

Fast and done a good job.
Customer service was very good

Fantastic

2-3 years been saving on the electricity bills. Happy with my solar system.

Good sevies

Good experience. Technician were excellent, cleaned up after finishing the installation.

Consultant visited the property after a year to check the system at no cost.

4.4 KW Solar System Installation.

Alliance Solar did not disappoint. The service was prompt and reliable. The installation team arrived at 7:30am on the dot and finishes the job by noon. The installation was done smoothly and did not disappoint. The ESV accredited electrical inspector came within a week to inspect the system which is very prompt and I was impressed. In short Alliance Solar is very professional in executing the job. Well Done and keep up the great work.

Very happy!

Everyone was very easy to talk to. Every thing was explained. Very happy

Smooth transaction from start to finish

James was absolutely lovely to deal with for the quoting process. He was realistic and very genuine.
Chris was also very easy to deal with and polite.
Installers artived on time and were pleasant to deal with and didn't leave behind any rubbish.
Once installation was complete they organised a government independent inspector and organised the grid connection.

Overall a really great experience

I was first contacted by a telemarketer and sceptical at first. But a day or so after that I was contacted by a technical sales person (Chris) who was very knowledgeable. Chris was great to deal with and clearly knows his stuff. From first consultation to installation the communication was great. Before signing the agreement I did a bit of shopping around and got some quotes from other installers and alliance solar were the cheapest by a significant margin. Install was no fuss and no surprises - the installers were professional and installed the system as per the agreed configuration. The install has now been approved by an inspector and the system is operating as expected. Overall I have nothing but good things to say about how this whole process has worked out. I highly recommend alliance Solar.

Great install!

Great customer service and fast response by Chris! Highly recommend them!

Great customer support with quick and easy process from quote to installation.

Sales/quoting process was pretty straightforward including application for government incentive/rebates. Very punctual and work was tidy from what I can see. I am still waiting for the inspection and no idea yet regarding the grid connection.

Efficient installation

I can only say positive things about my recent experience with Chris and the team at Alliance Solar. From the moment I submitted my original inquiry regarding a potential battery installation to the installation of a new solar system, I received the necessary information to:
a) make a decision; and
b) arrange installation.
Chris took the time to provide me with answer all my questions and providing his expert opinion as to what would be the best solution for my circumstances. Although my initial inquiry was about attaching a battery to the current system, given his extensive experience in the field he suggested a better course of action would be a complete replacement of the system to deliver greater savings. Chris had me sold with his knowledge surrounding the solar industry in general, the government rebates available and pricing. On agreeing to proceed with the purchase of a new system, the application process was seamless thanks to Chris.

On the day of installation, the installers turned up on time and were polite. They kept me informed, providing me with all the necessary information. On completion of the installation, they cleaned up after themselves and gave me an opportunity to run through the display on the inverter and ask any questions. The installer advised me that commissioning of the system would be scheduled.
Chris called the following day to follow-up on the installation, answer any further questions and advise that he would be in contact once a commissioning date was available.

I would highly recommend Alliance Solar to any prospective buyer.

Fantastic service

I just installed solar with Alliance. The process was smooth and Chris was fantastic to work with.
Highly recommended

Good Service

Good service provided by the company. Got it installed in october.

Hopefully great product

Customer service was great. Got all the satisfied answer about my all questions. Very friendly and so easy to contact with them.Always called you back if they miss your call.

Great experience

The installation was perfect. The technicians knew what they were doing. The company was spot on about everything from starting. It was so good to deal with them. Mark is very helpful, kind & explained everything detail. Personal thank you to him! Would recommend highly. Thank you everyone. Much appreciated.

Fantastic in every way

Great communication from Chris during the process. Installers were professional and did a great quality installation witj hreat workmanship. Electrical inspector even commented on the great install. Seamless process, great follow up. This company are on the installers list for the Bid my solar platform so they must be a reputable.

Professional solar company

Fast service, very informative and have a team of good people. They met all my expectations, answered all questions that I had which made me confident to sign up with them.

Alliance Solar recommended to install latest system on my roof so as to have better savings and have a peace of mind in terms of quality. My last winter quarterly bill was less by $325 as compared to last year. Looking forward to have even higher savings in coming summer months.

If you are planning to install solar, I would recommend to look no further than Alliance Solar.

Amazing installation !!

From starting, Chris has been helpful in providing his expertise in providing me the solar system what I wanted. He looked after the complete process and organised the installation which I am really happy with. The installers were nice and did an excellent job.

Very impressed

Quotation process was excellent and installation process was quick and no fuss.

Great job Alliance Solar

Hello to Chris and the amazing team at Alliance Solar. I would firstly like to thank your Sales Consultant, Rahul Sharna for the wonderful job he did in answering all our enquiries and helping us with our initial application for the Solar Rebate.

Thank you also to Chris who was able to answer all our questions in regard to our Solar Installation. Overall, we had a great experience dealing with Alliance Solar and their happy, friendly staff and would not hesitate using this company again.

Very happy - thanks team!

5 star Customer service - Chris was excellent to deal with and very quick to answers any questions I had. Installers were very polite too. Thanks very much Alliance Solar!

Great customer service

The on boarding process was easy, the installation was went well and smooth.

Chris and their team was easy to deal with and prompt in answering my questions.

Overall it was a great experience.

David

Job well done without any hassle

Very happy with the solar panel. Very helpful team from start to finish of the installation. Highly recommended.

Fantastic installer Beautiful Installa

We are very happy to use Alliance Solar, me, my relatives and friends, for the good style and good experience. We offer our thanks and appreciation to all the working brothers and we wish them continued progress and success in their work.

Awesome from conception to inspection

This has been a very rewarding experience. The sales team were very helpful and clear about the process of purchasing. The operations manager was very concise and accurate with installation information. The installers were extremely polite, courteous, professional and efficient. Our system was installed in 4 hours and we couldn't be happier. Alliance solar use Suntech panels that are one of only three brands passed by German Solar Standards and the Solis string converter is also considered highly for it's quality and functionality. Our 6.5kw system is working great and even generates power on cloudy, overcast days. We highly recommend installing an Alliance solar system. Great job.

Best in the solar game!!

Alliance Solar -the best in the game in Australia!!! I have 2 solar system's intalled by alliance solar at my residential property and rental property and they have done a great job from the application process to installations.
Very reliable and price is really good if you looking around you be wasting your time just go with pro in solar.
After care is really good very professional and prompt guys at alliance solar know what they are doing.

Easy process and great customer service customer

The whole process was quick, easy and value for money. Great time to take advantage of a good deal and the installers were efficient and did a great job.

Fantastic

It was a smooth process from the beginning. The claim was lodged in the same day and installation done within few days. I won’t hesitate to recommend them for anyone.