Alliance Solar

Alliance Solar Reviews

3.5

Based on 32 ratings  - Aus Ranking

Alliance Solar is a Solar Power Installation company based in and serves . Here are their reviews as submitted by visitors to SolarQuotes

Reviewers report paying: $400 - $7,000 for depending on hardware choice and installation difficulty ( how is this calculated? )

Alliance Solar Reviews (32)

$0 to $2,000

Seraphim

Goodwe

Easy installation process

From start to finish, everything was professional with tidy installation
Hide Mahfuz's Comment

Aleo Solar

Fronius

Competitive prices

Recently spoke with David and he provided me German panels with Fronious inverter. Very professional sales consultant who offered competitive prices.
Hide Elizabeth's Comment

Jinko Solar

Solis (Ningbo Ginlong)

Amazing installation!

Got a 6.6 kw solar system installed on my double storey. Installation crew was very professional. Definitely recommend this company
Hide Brad's Comment

Super Solar!

Perfect for our house hold. Our bills have been reduced 70%- 80%.
Through out the whole experience alliance have been amazing.
This has been super!
Hide BRADLEY's Comment

Cost

Very easy from start to end.

Went ahead to be abit more green, and it was a great way to save money.
The system was reasonably priced.
The whole whole process was easy.
Hide Kevin's Comment

$8,000 to $10,000

Conveniently installed before Summer

A minor delay in the grid connection but the overall process went well.

Bloody retailers keep dropping the tariff but nothing to do with solar.
Hide George's Comment

BLD Solar

Sungrow

Inverter Brand

Small Hiccup but easily sorted.

Basically on install the wrong inverter provided, but was immediately rectified. Overall experienced was good.

Before Solar our bills were $200 - 300 a month. We don’t see them over $80 in summer.

Hide Steven's Comment

Cost

Pricier option but definitely worth it!

Felt like I paid top dollar but definitely got the result I was looking for. My last winter bill was $85 and summer is between $16-$23.
Hide Harry's Comment

1.5kW

Cost

Elite poly: modelET-P660275WW/WB275 W. 19 panels (Other)

KSTAR (Other)

Original Review on 05-06-2019:

Follow Up Review on 07-02-2020:

Yes better than anticipated. We will break even in a about 3 years due to fact we still get 66cents rebate. Other wise it would have taken about 10 years.
Hide Margaret's Comment

Sofar Solar (Other)

Bunch of Scammers

Sales person was good enough. Promised the world at an acceptable price for the 'German Technology'.
Chineese Products installed with incorrect frames.
Inverter blew up in my face whilst the 'Technician' on the other end of the phone talked me through a reset procedure.
After some digging we found out that the system we had been sold was recalled shortly after installation.
I suspect from the hugh flash, the bang that put me on my arse, and the smoke emanating from the box that If I had been in contact with it at the time things could have been much worse.
Total Jokers.

Hide Lee's Comment

Cost

It nearly killed my husband

We had our system installed two years ago. The alarm light came up recently so my husband called to report an issue. He was talked through a shutdown process and the unit proceeded to blow up in his face. Yep! He could of been killed . Nearly two weeks later no response from customer service so I did some googling today. I found out that the unit we were sold was recalled two months after we bought it as it does not meet Australian standards and is very dangerous. I’m beyond shocked and will be contacting the ombudsman in the morning.
Hide Peta's Comment

Fantastic Service

Very happy with the alliance solar. Great customer service and very honest company to deal. At every stage from the point of sales to installation they were really helpful. Looking forward to enjoying my solar system for years to come
Hide Anil's Comment

Very Professional, Trustworthy & Promising

It was a humble experience with Alliance solar, not only Mohit but his all staff are very co-operative and knowledgeable, explain me all the different products and followed the process, they gave me time frame for installation and it was well in time, Installer was very experience guy and did eveything so nicely without any trouble and explain me all the paper work thoroughly. Whole team is just one ph call away even after insallation. Overall very happy with this company and their staff and I would highly recommended anyone who are looking to intall Solar.
Hide Kamlesh's Comment

BLD Solar

Goodwe

Inverter Brand

Fake reviews - worst company ever!

Full of fake reviews here!
Super expensive with cheapest chinese products.
Bunch of shonks who don't know what they are doing. We have been dealt in a very bad way with zero after sales support.
Stay away at all costs and get a reputable company to do your job as a much much lower price

Hide Brian's Comment

Cost

Great experience, installed in two weeks

Sales process was easy and the installer Ian was fantastic! I had tilt frames and a tricky installation, but they were great.
Hide Jo's Comment

$15,000 to $20,000

Absolute rip off

Paid 5 times higher the price of a system and got a really cheap Chinese system.

Could not get one Australian person over the phone to talk to! All fake office names just like their products.

Terrible experience!
Hide Shane's Comment

$8,000 to $10,000

Total bs

This company cancelled and rescheduled multiple times for instillation, the installer couldn’t even put the switches on the wall straight, totally unprofessional. Still haven’t been switched on to the grid despite multiple calls and promises to follow up and call back which they never do! Total waste of money and waste of time. Please do yourself a favour and do not use this useless company! Wish we hadn’t!
Hide Alison's Comment

Dodgy company!!!

Ripped us off with cheap chinese products!

Wont return or answer our calls!
Hide Peter's Comment

Under $3000

Shenzhen Kstar New Energy Company Limited

Cost

I got my solar system installed about 20 months ago, till now it has produced about 8000kws. I am happy with my bills.
Hide Mark's Comment

Cost

I’m so glad I got my solar system through alliance solar and I couldn’t be happier with my system! I am so shocked and disappointed to see some of the reviews on here, and urge you look beyond these online reviews (which I do not believe) and look at the facts of the company..... alliance have been around since 2011 and obviously have installed 1000s of systems in that time.
My sales rep Michelle was simply awesome! She explained everything to us clearly in simple plain English terms and has only been a call away if we had questions. Installation was amazingly quick, and the installation is neat (not like some I’ve seen). Our system works great and we are really loving the monitoring app! Highly recommend Michelle and Alliance Solar, it is worth every cent we paid! Thanks Alliance for everything!
Hide Kristy's Comment

More than 6kW

more than $20,000

Cost

We had the system installed in mid 2017 and STILL are not connected to the grid.

Despite numerous calls (where you can’t even talk directly with someone from Alliance Solar as they have a reception service taking the calls) and emails this is still not resolved.

They won’t get back to you for ages if at all. And if someone does get back to you they have no idea what to do, can’t understand what you’re asking etc.

Worst service of any company I’ve had to deal with EVER.
Hide Sharon's Comment

Cost

All I wanted was instructions on how to reset the inverter, no luck with that, I suspect that as Alliance Solar is in Blackburn and I am in Tungamah they did not want to make a trip so just chose to ignore me.
Hide Dennis's Comment

More than 6kW

Cost

Terrible. Order details not passed on from sales to admin team. Installation rescheduled 3 times for various reasons, all of them concerning. No confidence that system would ever be installed and whether it would actually work, so we ended up cancelling the order. Waste of our time and energy.
Hide Anon's Comment

Cost

I couldn't be happier with the service rep Rhu,he was lovely, i wanted to adopt him (but that's another story lol) BUT I'm confused about whats happening about the Goverment rebate, I've rang Alliance and asked about it but unfortunately the guy was very vaigh and just didn't want to talk to me,,,i asked him to explain and he just said its all been deducted before l sighned the contract. I mentioned my Solar system is costing me $10,200, so that can't be right,and there is no mention of Government rebate on my contract. Can someone give me some information about the rebate please.

Hi Gail,

This is what SOLARQUOTES knows in regards to the VIC Solar Rebate - copy & paste the links below into your url:

And you may find this of interest:

Regards,
The Team at SolarQuotes

Hide Gail's Comment

1kW

Under $3000

Very good
Hide Letchmy's Comment

Cost

DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY! WE HAVE PAID TOO MUCH AND THE SERVICE IS NIL!
I checked reviews and they were all fantastic?? and after purchasing, I found reviews....they were terrible.
I somehow got convinced that this system was far superior than other systems and paid a whopping $9000 for a 3kW system from a shifty salesman called Harry. He does not return calls. There was no proof of the government rebate being deducted, and I've had the panels in for 15 weeks and they are still not connected to my energy account. I have reported them to the ACCC and if you are in the same boat, I'd advise to do the same. AVOID AT ALL COSTS.
Hide Tanina's Comment

Cost

System was installed on time and is up and running , however my energy retailer has apparently never received the necessary documentation and does not accept that we have solar. After 6 months we are still not getting any feed in payments and Alliance are just ignoring us.
Hide Steve's Comment

Cost

Will not reply to calls after installation. Has not made one iota of difference to our energy bills. Crap company. Do not go there
Hide Sharon's Comment

Cost

Over the 30 months since we bought a solar system from this company, we have been without a working inverter for about 10-12 months!
Poor quality system at over inflated prices and the worst customer service on the planet!
AVOID LIKE THE PLAGUE!!
Hide Andrew's Comment

2/5

2kW

$3,000 to $6,000

Cost

Only two replies received as a result of initial enquiry.

One by email however based in Sydney which turned me off them, can't remember the other.

Got the impression from memory that neither gave a BS anyway.
Hide Dean's Comment

$3,000 to $6,000

Cost

I only had one company contact me about solar from your website and they took two weeks to get back to me so we went ahead with the other company.
Hide Shirley's Comment