Amazing Solar Solutions

Amazing Solar Solutions Reviews

Amazing Solar Solutions is a Solar Power Installation company based in Southbank and serves VIC. Here are their reviews as submitted by visitors to SolarQuotes

Reviewers report paying: $2,250 - $5,200 for depending on hardware choice and installation difficulty ( how is this calculated? )

Amazing Solar Solutions Reviews (19)

Very Friendly & Accommodating Staffs

Alex, Zara & all the staff we have talked to and transacted with were all very friendly & accommodating. We had a very smooth transaction with them. They were even willing to help you in any way they can. Highly recommended. Thank you Alex and the rest of the team.

The installer are very professionals with the job was done in my house

1- The quote process was very good

2- Installation they come on time very professional Team

3- Customer services excellent

Everything was perfect I'm very happy with Amazing Solar Solutions

Not perfect but pretty good

The process was fairly seemless. They missed a couple of little bits but quickly corrected. The communication was great, and they were far more engaged in the process than the other vendors I was working with. Overall I would recommend them. Just remember that the process does take a while due to the level of physical and compliance work. No matter who you use it's beneficial if you understand solar beforehand.

Amazing Solar gets my vote

The sales/quoting process was not rushed. Sales Manager Jobin did a very good job of explaining the ins and outs of roof solar, and showed that he really valued my business, without being pushy. The installation went off without any hiccups, and the Administration follow up was very good, particularly when it came to explaining the final steps in grid connection. Amazing Solar provided a very professional service, and Jobin even went the extra mile to help with the applications process at a difficult time ( unexpected illness of a family member ). Thank you Amazing Solar Team on a job well done.

Very happy

Very happy with all the help in selecting the panels and inverter. I can go to battery with no problems.

The installation team were on time and Very tidy, no mess for me to clean up. The inspection was done next day and the system has been purring along since. Had no problems with paperwork, even when Solar rebates needed more information.

Great service and price

Great service and price. Installation is done professionally. Customer service is good, although may have to follow up a few times during high demand period, but they are very friendly and trying to help.

I did not go up the roof to check on the installation. But I specifically request for the locations and the number of panels, with their input for optimum performance.

Overall I am very happy with service, price and installation.

Great communication

Happy with their communication of the service and how the installation would proceed. On the day the guys came and discussed before they started the plan and then executed well.

Professional job done

I had a no hassles experience with Amazing solar. The whole process of firstly receiving a quote from one of their door to door salesmen and then the actual installation was a pleasant experience with no delays.

For the first 2 months after installation I did experience loud noises and vibrations from the roof but the noises eventually did go away without any intervention.

I would recommend them solely from my experience.

Fantastic Experience. Well communicated. Went beyond my expecation. Helped a lot with Gov concessions.

How was the sales/quoting process - Very well done. Explained different panels and details perfectly.
How did the installation go - Punctual. Very nice guys. Considerate.
How was the customer service- Exceptional. Went beyond my expecation with helping around Gov concessions

Great Customer Service

I would like to thank AmazingSolar/Veronica for providing outstanding customer service. The entire process from the time you first contact them to the time you start receiving Feed in Tarrifs takes approx 10-13 weeks. these guys have been proactive throughout, making the entire process look quite easy. They have kept me updated on the process and the required next steps, those being:

Initial Quotation
Submitting documentation for govt rebates
Approval from govt for rebates
Panels and Inverter installation
Quality Check
Submitting documentation for FeedInTarrifs (FIT) to retailer
Smart meter configuration change to receive FIT.

Thanks heaps team for your outstanding service and your support throughout.

Professional and Best customer service

Excellent customer service
Professional installation
We have installed 6.6KW solar system from Amazing solar. This system has saved us lot of ongoing electricity expenes we are really happy with their services and we are using Amazing solar to install another system on our investment property.

OKAY but don't know about future

All good and smooth, except installation. It is not according to accredited installers clause number 7.2.6 states. Retailer and installer have accepted responsibility of any future issues. But I'm not sure how long they stay in the business.

Surprising thing is electrical inspector is happy with it and issued compliance certificate.
recommend them. Great follow up, Excellent installation and communication. Working well
I have already started referring my friends to Amazing Solar , I was very happy with the service & the quality of the products they offered me in first appointment with Hitesh...didnt had to look around for any other company. Customer care team help us claiming all our rebates, made our life so easy....Thanks Pearl...!!! Amazing Solar team really have Amazing installers...they were very professional and friendly at same time.... Highly recommend...Amazing Solar ...!!!
Hitesh from Amazing solar....was very helpful.
He gave us Best price for Best product. Installed our solar 2 months ago. We have been very happy with the service so far and would recommend it further.
We had a wonderful experience with the company, very helpful from the beginning to the end.
Good product. Good Price. Good Service.
Highly Recommend Amazing Solar..

One of my friends installed with them before, they were really happy with their services.
So, when I was looking for Solar, I got a few quotes and then I called this guy up, His name is Hitesh.. He gave us one of the best advice on Solar. Suggested Italian ABB inverter with Canadian Panels. We installed 7.5 Kws System because we have a really high usage. The installation team was just amazing, very professional, they did a very neat and tidy job. I am happy with them.

You can trust these guys. They did a good job for us.
One of the worst experience I ever seen in Australia. After I paid the the invoice next day we didn’t get any calls or documents from them. After 3 weeks start the fight with them to get the inspection done . Only bad customer service. After I open a case with my bank to get the money back the sales person try to intimidate me . 4 weeks after installation the inspector who check the solar system told me was booked 3 days before. Now after 5 weeks still waiting for documents and meter to be setup . Do not Recommend AMAZING SOLAR