Charlie Sparks

Charlie Sparks Reviews

With our 100% satisfaction guarantee and focus on total customer satisfaction, you can rest assured with the Charlie Sparks team. We provide a wide range of electrical and data solutions, as well as innovative solar panel, power-wall and battery setups. Whether it is residential electrical wiring, commercial electrical fit-outs or 24/7 emergency services, our local electrical contractors are fully equipped to promptly and safely carry out any installations.

WHAT CAN WE OFFER YOU?

1. Competitive pricing to provide practical solutions to your electrical & solar needs
2. 10 Years Workmanship Guarantee
3. We only use high quality products backed with genuine manufacturer warranties
4. Licensed and insured Master & CEC accredited Electrician on every job
5. Fully stocked service vehicles to complete the job quickly and efficiently
6. Fast turnaround on quotes and scheduled appointments
7. Complimentary site visits prior to work commencing to ensure there's no issues on the day

So if you need a reliable, premium electrician please call or email us – we’d love to talk about how our electrical or solar services can help!

Our team of fully accredited and highly trained Electricians, have years of experience on hand. Skilled in a wide range of Electrical and Solar services, we are ready to provide the solutions you need. Call us today to speak with one of our knowledgeable team.

Reviewers report paying: $3,025 - $3,500 for depending on hardware choice and installation difficulty ( how is this calculated? )

Charlie Sparks Reviews (10)

I would not hesitate in recommending Charlie Sparks

I received a final quote from Charlie after discussions, regarding system size & component preferences. this was handled professionally with no pressure.
Charlie organized a site visit before the install to make sure there was no unforeseen problems.
the install progressed smoothly to schedule with some weather challenges.
Charlie handled all the install paperwork for the system, contacting supplier for meter changes, making sure system was all working before leaving site.
I would not hesitate in recommending Charlie Sparks.

Great service from beginning to end, awesome system

Charlie was a pleasure to work with - fast to provide information as questions arose, and adjust the system design to maximise capacity after discussing options. With the system designed, Charlie and his guys were onsite and installing within about two weeks, with works completed within a couple of days. Works were to a high standard, communication was excellent throughout and I cannot recommend Charlie highly enough. The Jinko Tiger cells look mint too.

Great job allround.

Very satisfied in all aspects of the job. Quote, install & service.

Very pleased. Highly recommend!

I had 5 quotes from different installers. I scoured through their quotes, their websites and reviews from solarquotes. They were all pretty good. I put Charlie's underneath the pile as he had the least reviews (although 5 star but unfortunately only had a handful and theirs was the cheapest - we thought maybe they're crap brands!) My wife and I already had in mind someone else but in spite of that we still met with Charlie just so we've covered everyone. We knew the size of solar system we needed. We did our homework. Others said it won't fit and quoted us for a lesser system at a much higher price. Charlie on the other hand said they can do for the size we wanted and he addressed all our concerns giving us a couple of options to work with. We asked many questions. In the end we decided to go with Charlie. We felt comfortable, no sales fluff, just an honest to goodness person to deal with, and the fact that they've been vetted by solarquotes gave us that extra confidence with our decision. Also, being an electrician himself he knows the sorts of problems they have to deal with and fix based on experience. The price all up was very reasonable compared to others and they're not crap brands. It was within our budget, including the removal of our two old solar systems. Upon removal of the old system they discovered our roof tiles were not fit for another installation. It would crack or break. I bought extra tiles for replacement however it wasn't the same colour as my existing roof tiles. It was extra work for the installation team to swap tiles around to make it look nice and tidy. And the best part, Charlie did not charge extra for it!!! As for the rest of the installation team, they were polite, punctual and knew their respective jobs! We now have a new 12.32kw solar system (28 panels; 440w). We're very happy.

10kw system with Fronius inverter and 440w tiger panels

The quote process was smooth and quick with the Charlie Sparks providing any variations I requested.
The quoted price was very good.
The installer was easy to discuss and talk to regards any issues or questions.
The system was installed within 2 weeks after signing the contract.
All paper work was handled by Charlie Sparks, I did not have to anything.
I have no hesitations in recommending this company.

A good quality system at a great price

Charlie quoted a great price and his team came for a pre-installation site inspection to ensure that everything would fit. They took time to explain the different options for panel layouts on our multi-level roof. Charlie kept me informed about installation delays due to wet weather.

The team were all very polite and they did a very neat job at installation. They even arranged for our old solar system to be removed and the panels being re-purposed for Africa rather than landfill.

Fantastic installation!

I engaged with Charlie Sparks at the end of January and within two weeks the system was installed with no hassle or head aches.

Very professional on the phone and in person, answered all questions and guided me to select the best system for my house

No hesitation to recommend Charlie Sparks. Good job.

Charlie was quick to quote. Honest and helpful with all the questions I asked.

His team is good. Very polite, they all did the job well. Highly recommend this company.

Fantastic results! Definitely recommend.

- Sales and quoting was really quick, and the quote given was reasonable.

- The installation ran smoothy and efficiently.the workers at Charlie sparks were clean and tidy and polite and respectful.

Fantastic job! Thanks to Charlie and his team.

We are very happy with the solar system and the installation service provided by Charlie Sparks and his team.

Charlie was always very generous with his time, exploring several options, and helping us to select a quality system that was right for us.

Once we signed the contract, Charlie was quick to arrange a suitable installation time. The installation ran smoothly, with Charlie and the team always taking the time to consult with us to incorporate our installation preferences. We are very happy with the end result - a quality system and a quality installation.

Thanks to Charlie and the team at Charlie Sparks.