Circuit Alert Electrical and Solar

Circuit Alert Electrical and Solar Reviews

Circuit Alert Electrical was established in 2010 as a specialist electrical & solar company by Richard Holloway, a 2nd generation Electrician, with over 30 years experience.

In 2019 Martin Rudd joined Circuit Alert Electrical to form Circuit Alert Electrical & Solar, Martin is a 5th generation builder that has been in the industry for over 30 years and has worked as a highly successful solar project manager for over 10 years.

We believe reputation is everything! We provide all of our customers with the guarantee, satisfaction and peace of mind that our work will be carried out safety with ultimate respect for your home or office.

We are confident when we say that you don’t have to worry about a thing when it comes to Circuit Alert Electrical & Solar.

Here are some of the reasons to use Circuit Alert Electrical & Solar:

We only use quality equipment and authenticated tier one panels,

We have our own teams of installers,

Good selection of Inverters with a minimum of 10 years warranty

We are trusted SMA approved installers giving our clients a complimentary 5+5 year warranty

Sonnen Battery approved Partners

Reviewers report paying: $4,200 - $6,900 for depending on hardware choice and installation difficulty ( how is this calculated? )

The views expressed by reviewers are theirs alone, and do not necessarily reflect those of Peacock Media Group, which makes no representations as to the accuracy of the reviews. For our full disclaimer and further information, see our Terms of Use and our Review Guidelines.

Circuit Alert Electrical and Solar Reviews (38)

Effortless-Efficient-Friendly-Informative

Effortless from start to finish. Informative, great customer service. Neat, tidy and efficient installation, great handover. Couldn’t ask for anything more. Highly recommended!

Great install, excellent customer service

Very polite and punctual for install. Cleaned up after themselves.. Great customers service with questions afterwards. Helped with grid connection. Would definitely recommend!

Excellent team.

We found dealing with the team at Circuit Alert made the whole process go smoothly from the start to finish. Well done Circuit Alert.
Ian and Barbara

Great Service

Patient and understanding during the enquiry process no question was a problem for them to give us their time to fully explain.
Installation went very smoothly and they have had to return a couple of times as we are experiencing a slight problem connecting to the SolaX app. This is ongoing at the moment but it isn't compromising the working of the solar system itself, just waiting for some sunshine though to give us a good boost.

Fantastic Installers

The install was done professionally in one day, every thing was left neat & tidy.
Had to wait over 3 weeks to have the new meter installed by the energy company.
All working now.

Fantastic company

From the very start and all the way through customer service was outstanding. Clear communication with delays due to weather. Site was cleaned and could hardly tell they had been. Highly recommend

A Great Experience

Forget all the hype. These guys installed a good system at a great price. They spent a lot of time on the phone with me explaining how it all works. They gave good advice on selecting the right size system for us. Very happy.

Fantastic experience from a great team at Circuit Alert.

Trying to find a local company who will actually turn up for a quote nearly made me give up on the search for solar, then I contacted Circuit Alert. They have restored my faith in tradies.
From the initial ph call, Lisa and the team provided exactly what they said they would.
The installers texted to say they'd be there in 30 mins AND they were.
The panels and inverter were installed proficiently and without a trace of rubbish left behind. Thanks guys.
Everything was explained in easy to understand terms and I was told, any questions, just ring us.
I'm very happy with the job from start to finish, can't wait to start saving on my electricity bills.
I would highly recommend Circuit Alert for anyone looking to deal with a reputable solar company.

Great local installer. Professional and efficient

Lisa and the whole Circuite Alert team were fantastic to work with. They took into account our unique needs and budget and came up with a package that ticked all the boxes. The panels also look really neat and tidy on our roof. Looking forward to all our electricity savings now this is up and running.

Excellent Service

Lisa, Lachlan and the team were brilliant with the specs and installation of our solar system. I would definately recommend them.

Fantastic!

Circuit Alert Electrical & Solar from initial consult through the process to installation was absolutely immaculate! Chris was wonderful and was a big part of why we went with Circuit Alert. His friendliness, knowledge, and speed of feedback was next level. Will refer them far and wide.

Perfect add-on to our roof

Excellent service. Prompt to visit the site. Offering logical, doable and affordable solutions. Great communication with the office. Very professional job done on the day. Particularly liked the attention to the visual aspect to our installation and care about the overall look of the panels and wiring.

Original Review on 13-04-2021:

Great company to deal with.

Very helpful and friendly staff. The whole process was carried out without a hitch. I would highly recommend this company. Original ratings

8 months later we asked Peter: "Are you happy with the performance of your system so far?"

After some issues with the power company incorrectly reading power usage and power output, it would seem that the system is performing as we would expect.

Best Solar Provider in Sunshine Coast

Organising solar panels for my home with Circuit Alert was the easiest and most pleasant experience. Their team are very professional but still have that small town touch of personality and warmth that made the entire process so much more comfortable. Lisa is a fantastic coordinator that is so easily accessible and endlessly helpful. Not to mention their product is also rated No.1 solar panels according to choice independent reviewers.
Could not more highly recommend!

Great Service and excellent installation.

Brent and Glenn did an excellent job to finish a difficult installation within one day. I cannot speak highly enough of my dealings with Circuit Alert. I highly recommend them.

Local installer, friendly, up to date with technology

Phil went with us Trough the design, type, quality and adapted his suggestion with our expectations. The job has been done neatly and they took their time to make sure everything is synchronised with each other. They worked 3 days in comparison to a neighbour’s house that had contractors coming from Newcastle to Central Coast installing a similar size system (14.8kW) in 6 hours. We will see how long that system will last. I am quite confident with our selection which is top of the range 38 x QCell 390W with optimisers and 2 x 5Kw SolarEdge inverters. Unfortunately we are single phased and could not go bigger. We are waiting for the time to get batteries

Completely brilliant, client focussed team.

It is rare that for me to post reviews, but in this instance, I feel I must. The experience I have had, from start to finish, with Circuit Alert, has been completely outstanding and well surpassed any expectations I previously held regarding the mediocrity and customer focussed service that can be lacking in our world. Circuit Alert has been a complete breath of fresh air, restoring my faith in always putting their customer first. Moreover, the expertise of the team is exemplary! I always felt in complete control over what product I should choose. The advice and guidance were clearly based on outstanding industry knowledge. The system I had installed is perfect for us and we are thrilled with the results we are achieving – why didn’t we do this years ago? The installation team was brilliant! Reliable, punctual, courteous, and completely professional. Perhaps the overriding factor for me is Circuit Alert’s proven commitment to looking after their customers post-sale and installation. This is quite remarkable. The care I continue to receive from Circuit Alert, even though my solar system is perfect, is outstanding. Just the little emails I receive to ask if I need help with navigating the solar tariff landscape and providers or just checking in to see how the benefits are working for us. Circuit Alert has completely restored my faith in traditional customer focussed outcomes with a deep sincere passion for us, the client, coming first. I cannot thank them enough!

Friendly team, quick to install & easy to contact

Circuit Alert have been fantastic they are very friendly and well organised! We have had a great experience from first consultation with Chris to meeting Martin at the garden show to discuss our system to Lisa contacting us to walk us through the install to Richard and the team that came to install. I am delighted with our system installed we have been setup with the correct size system for our needs. I'm happy we chose Circuit Electrical to be our installers its great to have a local company with their ongoing support.

Great Experience

Great experience from start to finish. Salesperson explained the options well. Didn't pressure us. Installers arrived as scheduled and were clearly well-experienced in doing what they were doing. Very neat installation. And they were courteous and helpful in explaining the system. The grid connection went smoothly too.

Great Solar installation

We were very happy with our solar installation done by Circuit Alert Electrical and Solar. From start to finish the communication was clear and everything went smoothly. Installation was punctual and professional. Afterwards they organised everything with the energy retailer advising them that solar had been installed. Fully recommended.

Perfect seamless installation

Good afternoon,

We had quotes from 3 different suppliers, but chose Circuit Alert as the much better option and price wise much better.

Sales person came out talked us through what would be the better option for our requirements, quotation was sent, we accepted. Customer service called to make and appointment for the installation and on the day of installation 3 gentlemen arrived on time, explained what they would be doing installing 26 x 390 watt panels. They gents were swift left absolutely no mess and were all extremely polite and courteous. Installation was done in 1 day and all went well.

Customer service organise for us to connection to the Grid through their connections, so absolutely no bother for us what so ever.

Fro the day of accepting the quotation we were kept informed all the day until completion as well as various follow up calls after the completion to ensure we were happy.

Their professionalism and customer service is beyond excellent.

Extremely happy clients here and could not recommend the enough for the brilliant service.

Happy to elaborate further if required.

Best regards
Frank

Going far and beyond

Martin, Richard, Lisa and the crew were absolutely exception in the entire process, price, customer service and going beyond what I expected. I had quote a number of solar business quote. All in the area are fantastic - however Circuit Alert stood out. The team were super friendly with a "anything is possible" attitude and they were willing to go all the way to help with my complex install. Nothing was too hard. Their follow service was also fantastic. I would highly recommend Circuit Alert!

Great customer service

Outstanding customer service from Lisa and the team. Competitive quote and regular updates continue on how the system is performing. Will be using them again for our next home.

Excellent experience all round, very happy customer

The entire experience with Circuit Alert felt very personal and was competitive. From initial phone contact to survey and quotation, followed by final installation the team at Circuit Alert were attentive, responsive and focused on giving us the system upgrade we wanted. The system is up and running creating income for us rather than a long term drain on our retirement funds!

A very professional and customer oriented company

I wanted solar on our roof but was unsure of what company to use….

Before deciding on Circuit Alert Electrical And Solar I did a lot of research so I could understand how solar would minimise our electricity account

I found I was continually being bombarded with tv ads and phone calls and nobody was able to answer any of my detailed questions... So after six months of research I decided to call a number of local businesses

My second  call was to Circuit Alert Electrical And Solar from Nambour..I spoke to a lady called Lisa Rudd she was very helpful in every area... size of solar units... the advantage of putting a bigger unit on your roof, the prices, the rebates for finance and the warranties.

All my questions were answered to my approval and the price was very affordable.

I agreed to use this company... The boys came out and organised to put the solar on the roof... all done in one day and in a very professional manner.
They explained to me how it all worked including the apps... The daily solar electricity that we created and how that information would be  emailed to me daily so I could track the solar we had made during the day…

We have now had solar three months…. working beautifully,
We received our first account from Origin and was more than pleased with our bill...We paid our normal electricity account and received a credit of $206.... not bad for our first account we thought!

So if you’re looking to put solar on your roof... I have no hesitation in referring Circuit Alert Electrical And Solar they are great to work with and talk you all the way through to make sure it all goes smoothly...And they are local people...

Support Your Local Business which is very important to our way of thinking…..

Top service - Got what I paid for!

Installed 10/2/21
I found Circuit Alter via a reference from Solarquotes.com.au. Impressively, Lachlan was available to come see me the same day and we sat for about an hour or more looking through the various location of where the panels would be best suited and what size of system would be right for me too ( this is very personal , so I appreciated the expert tips he provided)

In terms of a quote, it was very competitive ( not Arise Solar lows & its associated authenticity problems) for a reputable company and the details were easy to follow

In terms of installation, I chose to work with their sub-contractors ( Lee and Justin) - (I'm told these guys used to work for Circuit Alert and now run their own business ) - They were absolutely phenomenal - we encountered some building structural queries and Lee was able to real world assess other options for the panel locations - this made a world of difference

The quality of the finished job was met to my high standards and the installers were super professional and friendly

The admin team at Circuit Alert ( Lisa) was so helpful that she was even able to provide some unbiased advise on a sizing option that I had !

Overall - Highly recommend Circuit Alert but also encourage you to make your own decision :)

Very happy

We are very happy with the service provided, when we had a query they came out& had an inspection & explained what our query was, no problems.

All about the service

Couldn't have been easier. Came out to assess site, fair pricing with reputable brands. Installers were great, minimum fuss and easy to talk to. Lisa was great with the follow up service. Felt taken care of by a local company that gives a damn. Pulling 40+kwh on sunny days and haven't had a bill since. Enough said.

PERFECT 10/10

perfect choice for my 6.6kw system installed today. The team were on time, polite, friendly, efficient, organised and acted professional throughout process. Lisa at Circuit Alert handled my booking and all admin details with energex etc. Effort free. Lisa also very polite and professional.

The system installed beautifully. SMA Sunnyboy inverter & 18x 370w monoPerc split cell PA panels, all stainless fittings, for nice price of $4750 after STC rebate.

Well worth entrusting Circuit Alert from Nambour for my job in Gympie. Thanks you guys.

So pleased we found your company.

We were cautious about who to ask to give us a quote for Solar. My parents recommended Circuit Alert and we are so pleased we called. From the moment we made contact you were prompt, friendly and gave us clear and factual information. You made us feel that we were in good hands. The installation went well even if the boys were surprised when they rocked up to find we were a high set house not a low set house.
We appreciated being given advice about our internal switchboard which we had been concerned about for some time. You we able to organise someone to come back to upgrade this as well. Your workers were efficient, friendly and accommodating of us being around the house as they worked. I would recommend your company to any friend who asked. Thank you for making this process so effortless.

Reliable, honest and trustworthy service

Even though it was a particularly busy time of the year with people signing up before year end and a reduction in the government rebates, Circuit Alert were punctual and completed the installation as per the schedule. There sales person pointed out a few installation issues that were missed by another installer. The selection of equipment was good and the installation process went well though they did make a mistake with the meter box but realised it themselves and came back quickly to complete the job with no impact to myself.

Swift customer servuce, informative , value for mobey and wuslity product

No nonsense quotes, relaxed sales style not pushy. Friendly informative staff, efficient. Wouldn't hesitate recommending them to any interested parties.

Easy to deal with quality installer.

The whole process was very smooth, followed up and arrived when they said. Very informative in making sure all questions were asked regarding system. Would recommend and use again.

These guys were great from start to finish. Great customer service. Can't fault them at all

Prompt, courtious and professional installation

Surprisingly easy, no questions were left unanswered. Installation was very professional and afterwards we wondered why we hadn't gone solar earlier.

Great team and great installers

Quick and efficient install. Very impressed with how tidy the electrical install is, straight lines done by somebody who takes pride in his workmanship. Has their own employed installers and a family run business that has been around for years.

These guys really know their stuff

From the first visit by Lachlan one of their sales team to the commissioning of the system by Richard and his team it couldn't of been smoother. Lachlan took time to explain everything about the system and what would be the best size for me to go with. The installers we're very neat and took time to show me the Wifi, app, everyone in the office was great to and helped me choose the best retailer to go with.
This is one Family run Busness I would be very happy to recommend.