Circuit Alert Electrical and Solar

Circuit Alert Electrical and Solar Reviews

Circuit Alert Electrical was established in 2010 as a specialist electrical & solar company by Richard Holloway, a 2nd generation Electrician, with over 30 years experience.

In 2019 Martin Rudd joined Circuit Alert Electrical to form Circuit Alert Electrical & Solar, Martin is a 5th generation builder that has been in the industry for over 30 years and has worked as a highly successful solar project manager for over 10 years.

We believe reputation is everything! We provide all of our customers with the guarantee, satisfaction and peace of mind that our work will be carried out safety with ultimate respect for your home or office.

We are confident when we say that you don’t have to worry about a thing when it comes to Circuit Alert Electrical & Solar.

Here are some of the reasons to use Circuit Alert Electrical & Solar:

We only use quality equipment and authenticated tier one panels,

We have our own teams of installers,

Good selection of Inverters with a minimum of 10 years warranty

We are trusted SMA approved installers giving our clients a complimentary 5+5 year warranty

Sonnen Battery approved Partners

Reviewers report paying: $4,000 - $7,000 for depending on hardware choice and installation difficulty ( how is this calculated? )

Circuit Alert Electrical and Solar Reviews (18)

Going far and beyond

Martin, Richard, Lisa and the crew were absolutely exception in the entire process, price, customer service and going beyond what I expected. I had quote a number of solar business quote. All in the area are fantastic - however Circuit Alert stood out. The team were super friendly with a "anything is possible" attitude and they were willing to go all the way to help with my complex install. Nothing was too hard. Their follow service was also fantastic. I would highly recommend Circuit Alert!

Great company to deal with.

Very helpful and friendly staff. The whole process was carried out without a hitch. I would highly recommend this company.

Great customer service

Outstanding customer service from Lisa and the team. Competitive quote and regular updates continue on how the system is performing. Will be using them again for our next home.

Excellent experience all round, very happy customer

The entire experience with Circuit Alert felt very personal and was competitive. From initial phone contact to survey and quotation, followed by final installation the team at Circuit Alert were attentive, responsive and focused on giving us the system upgrade we wanted. The system is up and running creating income for us rather than a long term drain on our retirement funds!

A very professional and customer oriented company

I wanted solar on our roof but was unsure of what company to use….

Before deciding on Circuit Alert Electrical And Solar I did a lot of research so I could understand how solar would minimise our electricity account

I found I was continually being bombarded with tv ads and phone calls and nobody was able to answer any of my detailed questions... So after six months of research I decided to call a number of local businesses

My second  call was to Circuit Alert Electrical And Solar from Nambour..I spoke to a lady called Lisa Rudd she was very helpful in every area... size of solar units... the advantage of putting a bigger unit on your roof, the prices, the rebates for finance and the warranties.

All my questions were answered to my approval and the price was very affordable.

I agreed to use this company... The boys came out and organised to put the solar on the roof... all done in one day and in a very professional manner.
They explained to me how it all worked including the apps... The daily solar electricity that we created and how that information would be  emailed to me daily so I could track the solar we had made during the day…

We have now had solar three months…. working beautifully,
We received our first account from Origin and was more than pleased with our bill...We paid our normal electricity account and received a credit of $206.... not bad for our first account we thought!

So if you’re looking to put solar on your roof... I have no hesitation in referring Circuit Alert Electrical And Solar they are great to work with and talk you all the way through to make sure it all goes smoothly...And they are local people...

Support Your Local Business which is very important to our way of thinking…..

Top service - Got what I paid for!

Installed 10/2/21
I found Circuit Alter via a reference from Solarquotes.com.au. Impressively, Lachlan was available to come see me the same day and we sat for about an hour or more looking through the various location of where the panels would be best suited and what size of system would be right for me too ( this is very personal , so I appreciated the expert tips he provided)

In terms of a quote, it was very competitive ( not Arise Solar lows & its associated authenticity problems) for a reputable company and the details were easy to follow

In terms of installation, I chose to work with their sub-contractors ( Lee and Justin) - (I'm told these guys used to work for Circuit Alert and now run their own business ) - They were absolutely phenomenal - we encountered some building structural queries and Lee was able to real world assess other options for the panel locations - this made a world of difference

The quality of the finished job was met to my high standards and the installers were super professional and friendly

The admin team at Circuit Alert ( Lisa) was so helpful that she was even able to provide some unbiased advise on a sizing option that I had !

Overall - Highly recommend Circuit Alert but also encourage you to make your own decision :)

Very happy

We are very happy with the service provided, when we had a query they came out& had an inspection & explained what our query was, no problems.

All about the service

Couldn't have been easier. Came out to assess site, fair pricing with reputable brands. Installers were great, minimum fuss and easy to talk to. Lisa was great with the follow up service. Felt taken care of by a local company that gives a damn. Pulling 40+kwh on sunny days and haven't had a bill since. Enough said.

PERFECT 10/10

perfect choice for my 6.6kw system installed today. The team were on time, polite, friendly, efficient, organised and acted professional throughout process. Lisa at Circuit Alert handled my booking and all admin details with energex etc. Effort free. Lisa also very polite and professional.

The system installed beautifully. SMA Sunnyboy inverter & 18x 370w monoPerc split cell PA panels, all stainless fittings, for nice price of $4750 after STC rebate.

Well worth entrusting Circuit Alert from Nambour for my job in Gympie. Thanks you guys.

So pleased we found your company.

We were cautious about who to ask to give us a quote for Solar. My parents recommended Circuit Alert and we are so pleased we called. From the moment we made contact you were prompt, friendly and gave us clear and factual information. You made us feel that we were in good hands. The installation went well even if the boys were surprised when they rocked up to find we were a high set house not a low set house.
We appreciated being given advice about our internal switchboard which we had been concerned about for some time. You we able to organise someone to come back to upgrade this as well. Your workers were efficient, friendly and accommodating of us being around the house as they worked. I would recommend your company to any friend who asked. Thank you for making this process so effortless.

Reliable, honest and trustworthy service

Even though it was a particularly busy time of the year with people signing up before year end and a reduction in the government rebates, Circuit Alert were punctual and completed the installation as per the schedule. There sales person pointed out a few installation issues that were missed by another installer. The selection of equipment was good and the installation process went well though they did make a mistake with the meter box but realised it themselves and came back quickly to complete the job with no impact to myself.

Swift customer servuce, informative , value for mobey and wuslity product

No nonsense quotes, relaxed sales style not pushy. Friendly informative staff, efficient. Wouldn't hesitate recommending them to any interested parties.

Easy to deal with quality installer.

The whole process was very smooth, followed up and arrived when they said. Very informative in making sure all questions were asked regarding system. Would recommend and use again.

These guys were great from start to finish. Great customer service. Can't fault them at all

Prompt, courtious and professional installation

Surprisingly easy, no questions were left unanswered. Installation was very professional and afterwards we wondered why we hadn't gone solar earlier.

Great team and great installers

Quick and efficient install. Very impressed with how tidy the electrical install is, straight lines done by somebody who takes pride in his workmanship. Has their own employed installers and a family run business that has been around for years.

These guys really know their stuff

From the first visit by Lachlan one of their sales team to the commissioning of the system by Richard and his team it couldn't of been smoother. Lachlan took time to explain everything about the system and what would be the best size for me to go with. The installers we're very neat and took time to show me the Wifi, app, everyone in the office was great to and helped me choose the best retailer to go with.
This is one Family run Busness I would be very happy to recommend.