Circuit Alert Reviews

About Circuit Alert, Solar Installers

Circuit Alert
Circuit Alert is a Solar Power Installation company based in and serves . Here are their reviews as submitted by visitors to SolarQuotes

Circuit Alert Solar Reviews

Great team and great installers

Quick and efficient install. Very impressed with how tidy the electrical install is, straight lines done by somebody who takes pride in his workmanship. Has their own employed installers and a family run business that has been around for years. Show additional information

These guys really know their stuff

From the first visit by Lachlan one of their sales team to the commissioning of the system by Richard and his team it couldn't of been smoother. Lachlan took time to explain everything about the system and what would be the best size for me to go with. The installers we're very neat and took time to show me the Wifi, app, everyone in the office was great to and helped me choose the best retailer to go with.
This is one Family run Busness I would be very happy to recommend.