Clean and Green Solutions

Clean and Green Solutions Reviews

Clean and Green Solutions is a Solar Power Installation company based in Brooklyn Park and serves SA. Here are their reviews as submitted by visitors to SolarQuotes

Reviewers report paying: $3,800 - $6,200 for depending on hardware choice and installation difficulty ( how is this calculated? )

The views expressed by reviewers are theirs alone, and do not necessarily reflect those of Peacock Media Group, which makes no representations as to the accuracy of the reviews. For our full disclaimer and further information, see our Terms of Use and our Review Guidelines.

Clean and Green Solutions Reviews (38)

Fantastic to deal with them !!!!

We chose clean and green solutions based on our friends recommendation and doing research by ourselves. Easy and transparent end to end process - even saved more than original estimates. Great pre and post installation communication, support and timely follow-ups.

Happy dealing with them

They were very professional and very easy to work with. Great Company I would recommend them to anybody interested in getting a solar system installed on their home or business.

Good experience working with them...

Good experience to deal with them. Accessible by phone or email with no snags. I had a bit of a situation with the system. Their team member came out and helped us with that, diagnosed the problem and solved it in no time

Very professional and highly recommended

Well known company in my area. They have done a lot of homes in my area, quick and great service. We got to know about them from our neighbor. Happy to deal with them.

Wonderful job

All work was done as per the given time lines. It was all smooth.

Aqkhan review

My experience with clean and green solutions was largely positive. They were extremely responsive and knowledgeable throughout the process and answered all of my questions promptly. After 3 months I was asked some questions still they came my home and explained me perfectly. I they are caring there customer after installation as well.

Very happy with the service. Clean & very professional

I am very happy with Clean & Green.
Arrived on time. Very professional.
I shall highly recommend the Company.
Marguerite

Excellent service, affordable system and great quality. Highly recommend!

Excellent service, very professional, affordable system and great quality. Highly recommend! Thanks

Fantastic Installer

Paul is full of knowledge and explained us problem. I faced few hiccups with them but clean and green solutions team worked through the issues presented came up with solutions and addressed the problems quickly and efficiently. Since the installation the system has worked well and there have been no issues. Overall I am very pleased and would recommend them to others.

Excellent service.

Jimmy was excellent he came to our home and explained what we needed and why and how to get maximum benefit from our solar. He answered all our questions without hesitation and the whole process was very thorough.
Installation went very smoothly. They were friendly and polite and spent time explaining things after they had finished. They also left my yard nice and tidy which was much appreciated.
Grid connection was all taken care of too. We are extremely happy with the whole process. Would Definately recommend.

Solar installation feedback

One of the best customer service.
Jimmy was best who has a tons of knowledge about solar and guided us in the right way to get the best system and best price. I highly recommend the company to any one with out a thought. Thanks Jimmy for your help.

Installation feedback

One of the best customer service.

Happy with the process from start to finish

Jimmy is informative, punctual, professional and understood us. He is great to deal with.

The installation process was fantastic. The guy worked hard and long hours so we could have the solar panels up and running asap. He is polite, hard working, helpful and informative.

Overall, we had a great service from beginning to the end.

Disgrace

Disgraceful took my deposit when I cancelled within calling off period got no reply. Thanks, disgraceful customer service.

We were impressed with the quotation, which was thorough and reasonably priced. Installation was interrupted by rain but the installers returned on the next working day to complete the work. The communications between Clean and Green and us were prompt, frequent and friendly - we were kept in the loop throughout the process. The installation team was also polite, and informative, and offered a comprehensive handover after completion of the job. Clean and Green Solutions organised arrangements with the power company and all the regulatory requirements. We were delighted with the whole experience.

Smooth Operation

Efficient process from start to finish. Sales ,excellent quality of products, punctual arrival of workmen, installation, cleaning of workspace. All very professional.

Good service

I was very impressed by the attention to detail.  The installation was very neat. I am producing power in line with the estimates that they furnished.

Happy from start to end!!

The whole experience, from the initial call, to taking time to answer all my questions and address my concerns and fears, to implementing via permit application, and installation. it was as close to an effortless process for me as I could imagine

Absolute no brainer, 100% would recommend to all.

CLEAN & GREEN SOLUTIONS

First impressions:
Jimmy from Clean & Green solutions came to my house on time, his cool calm and collected demeaner made him easy to talk he presented very professionally which gave me confidence from the start. Jimmy always got back to me when i tried calling him with my many questions.

Booking a date:
Jimmy was able to more or less book an install the moment after i gave them all the details needed for the installation.

Installation day:
Two fellas in a van turned up knocked on the door and introduced themselves then got straight to work. One installing the panels on the roof the other attaching the inverter to the wall. They asked where exactly i wanted to put the inverter and offered some advice. After the install was complete he then showed me how to use the app on my phone so i could monitor everything.

Overall 10/10 satisfaction in everyway. Even after the installation was done Jimmy called to make sure i was happy and reinforced that i am a customer for life and if i needed anything solar related not to hesitate to call him.

Highly Recommended

I got several quotes from different installers, no one bothered to provide in-house consultations and were designing system through satellite images.

My sister suggested me Clean and green solutions as she got system from them 4yrs ago and I am very happy with my decision.

From sales till meter upgrade every thing was very smooth. Coordinator was also very good, and the level of support I received confirmed that I had made the right decision to go with Clean and green.

The install went as planned, and the Clean and green in house installation team was very informative and accommodating of my questions. The drone photos of the roof panels was the cherry on top of a very good solar experience!

I fully Recommend CLEAN AND GREEN SOLUTIONS

Very impressed with CLEAN AND GREEN from first contact. Paul came to our home and advised us on a system that best suited our needs and positioned the panels to maximise the sun throughout the day. System installed on time as requested. Installers were great- made a couple of panel position changes once had been up on the roof after discussion with us. Clean and tidy installation. Excellent customer service after installation too - needed assistance turning on inverter once feed in meter connected- call answered promptly and problem solved. Very happy customer.

Excellent communication. Great product knowledge. Great service.

We recently had a whole new system installed at our residence in Christie Downs. From the initial consult with Mike to the completion of the installation of the system by the Solar Clean and green team the whole process was a very satisfactory experience. From the expert knowledge afforded to us from Mike to the professional way in which the actual job was carried out I would highly recommend Solar Clean and green to anyone who is considering installing a new or updated Solar Energy System

Quality Unit at an Affordable Price

The process was generally smooth, however a lack of Q-Cells in stock saw them start the job and finish a few days later once supply was rectified. The installers were good- no mess and no fuss. All round, this was a generally professional experience.

No complaints, you get what they promised - Highly recommend Clean and green

Professional pre installation and follow up service. The company actually visited first ( other companies only offered phone quotes) and spent a couple of hours here to check everything properly including electrical setup, roof strength, electricity usage and all other things required. Before installation installation team visited our property as well just to make sure everything alright. Then checked in each month and resolved problem with the app. Great phone support for the technically challenged and responsive to general questions straight away. I am really impressed. . They organised everything and installed in an efficient friendly manner. I have recommended them to others and took up the company due to word of mouth.

Great Product and Service received

The whole process from Clean and Green Solutions was professional and seamless. The communication was consistent and I always understood where I was at in the process. Customer Service is very good. I’m really happy with the results and LOVE the savings. Would highly recommend.

Best customer service

Very good service, responsible and trustworthy company. They did a good job with installing the panels for us and came back to resolve all issues that we were facing after installation.

value for money

very happy with the service from the beginning to the end .sales representative was very helpful and knowledgeable .i did my research before meeting the consultant and asked him heaps of questions he was very patient and answered all my questions. installation process went really smooth . installation was professional . really impressed with the customer service got my meter connected with in a week after installation. got my first bill after solar installation with the credit of $82 .

Fantastic and best support service proided

Clean and greens provided an excellent quote that was thorough, met our requirements, and they able to explain all aspects of the system in an easy to understand way. Mandy if professional and organised the production on time. Our installer Chan did a fabulous job, he was courteous, on time and explained the process as he went. He also set up the Inverter on line app to monitor our production and usage. They helped organise the grid connection which happened on the Monday following installation on the Friday. Michael Summer's after sales service has also been excellent. He has helped us finetune the app, and has been very willing to answer follow up questions. We have no hesitation in recommending this team for purchase and installation of solar panels.

IMPOSSIBLE to get hold of this company

System has turned off (producing ZERO electricity) twice in 2 years. Calls and emails to Clean & Green go without reply. Left with a system that cost $21,000 producing no electricity. Only solution is to find another electrical contractor to come out and charge me to problem solve. This will cost as much, if not more, than the electricity savings we are supposed to achieve. Clean and Green follow up a lot to get the sale but cannot be contacted at all after the deal is done. A real "take the money and run" situation. Suspect you will be happy if nothing goes wrong and infuriated if something does go wrong.

Value for Money!!

I hired Clean and Green Solutions after comparing the quotes from two other providers and talking to them. I received cheap quotes from other companies as compared to clean and green because of the low quality of the product. But I choose Clean and green Solutions because of the quality of the product they offered. The presentation with Nick was very informative. He got the necessary approvals in no time and visited my property before sending in the installers. The installers came exactly at the time they had informed me and finished their work in less then 3.5 hours. They were very professional, respectful and knowledgeable. Did a very clean install without damaging anything. Tony followed up the whole installation process personally. I strongly recommend Clean and Green for your solar installation in SA. They provide the best service and the lowest comparative rates.
I felt secure knowing I was in good hands with Clean and green Solutions. Good service during install and very professional, kept me informed of what was happening and solved a minor issue very quickly.
Highly recommend clean and green solutions! I got quotes form a couple of companies but I am glad I chose them! The entire process was very smooth. Our solar consultant Paul was very knowledgable and helped us choose the right system for my home. Installation was on time and the installers were very professional. The customer service was excellent as they always answered the calls and addressed our queries satisfactorily.

Thank the entire team for doing a great job!!
It’s been 7-8 months since installed and still not receiving rebate can not get hold of clean and green neither can power supplier please don’t fall for this rip off company.
Good service with no high pressure sale.
Good price, value for money and very friendly and give lot of information about the solar.
It was a pleasure dealing with Clean and green Solutions. Great service, on time, good communication, tidy and they handled the difficult site without any grumbling. An excellent service provided both in the initial consultation/installation and the follow up by Craig.

Minor wiring error was corrected promptly with no fuss. I have no hesitation in recommending Clean and green Solutions as a professional solar dealer providing a complete service from start to finish.
Excellent service. I felt secure knowing I was in good hands with clean and green solutions. Highly recommended
Terrible customer service received. Issues with panels installed took months to fix. Very poor communication.
We made the right decision choosing Clean and green solutions for our solar installation. First booked appoitments for presentation with Paul, well explained from start to finish.
The entire process was clear, well planned, organized and on time.
They were professional, friendly and courteous, perfomed the work in a timely manner, and did a thorough, quality job. We are delighted with Clean and green solutions and we highly recommend them!
Client communication every step of the way was perfect
No hidden costs, installed on time with great follow up customer service. Overall a great experience, would recommend to anyone considering installing a solar pv system.