Clean and Green Solutions Reviews

About Clean and Green Solutions, Solar Installers

Clean and Green Solutions
Clean and Green Solutions is a Solar Power Installation company based in Brooklyn Park and serves SA. Here are their reviews as submitted by visitors to SolarQuotes

Clean and Green Solutions Solar Reviews

I felt secure knowing I was in good hands with Clean and green Solutions. Good service during install and very professional, kept me informed of what was happening and solved a minor issue very quickly. Show additional information
Highly recommend clean and green solutions! I got quotes form a couple of companies but I am glad I chose them! The entire process was very smooth. Our solar consultant Paul was very knowledgable and helped us choose the right system for my home. Installation was on time and the installers were very professional. The customer service was excellent as they always answered the calls and addressed our queries satisfactorily.

Thank the entire team for doing a great job!!
It’s been 7-8 months since installed and still not receiving rebate can not get hold of clean and green neither can power supplier please don’t fall for this rip off company. Show additional information
Good service with no high pressure sale.
Good price, value for money and very friendly and give lot of information about the solar.
It was a pleasure dealing with Clean and green Solutions. Great service, on time, good communication, tidy and they handled the difficult site without any grumbling. An excellent service provided both in the initial consultation/installation and the follow up by Craig.

Minor wiring error was corrected promptly with no fuss. I have no hesitation in recommending Clean and green Solutions as a professional solar dealer providing a complete service from start to finish.
Excellent service. I felt secure knowing I was in good hands with clean and green solutions. Highly recommended Show additional information
Terrible customer service received. Issues with panels installed took months to fix. Very poor communication. Show additional information
We made the right decision choosing Clean and green solutions for our solar installation. First booked appoitments for presentation with Paul, well explained from start to finish.
The entire process was clear, well planned, organized and on time.
They were professional, friendly and courteous, perfomed the work in a timely manner, and did a thorough, quality job. We are delighted with Clean and green solutions and we highly recommend them!
Client communication every step of the way was perfect
No hidden costs, installed on time with great follow up customer service. Overall a great experience, would recommend to anyone considering installing a solar pv system.