Clean Technology Services

Clean Technology Services Reviews

Clean Technology Services and Clean Technology Services AUS are Solar Power Installation businesses serving WA & VIC. Here are their reviews as submitted by visitors to SolarQuotes.

Clean Technology Services operates under ABN 38 538 171 653

Clean Technology Services AUS operates under  ABN 47 625 241 849

WA Office:
P: 08 6162 8702
A: 12/83 Hector St, Osborne Park, WA 6017

VIC Office:
P: 03 8324 0305
A: 4/8 Somerton park Dr, Campbellfield VIC 3061

Reviewers report paying: $1,900 - $6,000 for depending on hardware choice and installation difficulty ( how is this calculated? )

The views expressed by reviewers are theirs alone, and do not necessarily reflect those of Peacock Media Group, which makes no representations as to the accuracy of the reviews. For our full disclaimer and further information, see our Terms of Use and our Review Guidelines.

Clean Technology Services Reviews (87)

Quick, efficient and great to deal with.

The sales/ quoting process was quick and simple. The company was happy to provide multiple quotes for different systems and answer any queries we had.
The installation team were great. Arrived on time and cleaned after they were done. Also took the time to set up the consumption monitor app.
Customer service was great. Always happy to have a chat and followed up the day after installation to make sure all had gone well. Details were forwarded to the regulator for grid connection, which happened a week after the install.

Very happy with the whole process and the service Clean Technology provided.

Good all round

The Company has been helpful . The installers were friendly and professional and seemed to do a good job and gave some good advice as to the best positioning of the solar panels. Jason was a very good team leader and very helpful
They only use their in house installers (no outside contractors) which is a requirement that i was looking for. I had a quote for the exact same system from another Company which was nowhere near what I paid, over a Thousand dollars more

Clean Technology Solar is great.

From my first contact with Ron at Clean Technology until the whole process was complete I was impressed with the entire team for their polite and helpful service. They organised everything from start to finish, and the job was completed within a week of receiving the quote. They saved me thousands on the same quality system that I was quoted on by another company, and I even got 6 extra panels from Clean Technology. I would highly recommend them.

Great system. Great value

The entire process was well managed. Installation was straight forward and the the installers polite and knowledgable. They managed the end to end process and it all went smoothly. Paying on completion was great. A bit more information up front on the end to end process would've been beneficial.

Very good value for money

Jason and his team were very professional in providing a range of different quotes for different set of solar panels/invertors and they were punctual in installing the device.

Very prompt communication and installation. We went with a larger 10 kw system and was pleasantly surprised by the very quick installation and sign off of the system. Really efficient.

Very happy with install - the system has been working really well so far. I recommend going for the bigger unit if you can fit it.

Good experience

Clean Technology was easy to deal with and provided the best option for our circumstances, considering our budget and how long we plan to live in the house. No fuss, fast and tidy.

Great Installer - Hassle free

Easy from start to finish. Sales person very polite and installation guys very professional. All mess cleaned once finished & explanation on how it works.

Great source of information on Solar panels and inverter

Solarquotes offered the right guidance in narrowing down on the right installer and brands. Clean Technology Services offered the best quote and quality pre-sales and installation service.

Great

Customer service was great and installation was excellent would definitely recommend this company..

Excellent Service with great all round installation.

Starting from receiving the quotation till the installation, my experience was excellent while dealing with CTS. The system was designed as per my requirements and installed on the promised date without any issues. I was provided with a couple of options which helped me make an informed decision about the overall system. The installers were up to the mark and did the whole thing in around 4 hrs. Great experience overall.

Great customer service

CTS were a pleasure to deal with. Ron called me the same day I submitted an enquiry, and I had the quote not long after. The quote was very reasonable and the service was fantastic.
On the day of the installation the technicians arrived and finished when they said they would and everything went smoothly. They were all pleasant.

CTS took care of everything and the whole process was very easy. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend them.

Fantastic team of professionals

Very efficient company from the quote to installation and following up on grid connection.

It started with the very friendly and knowledgble sales person who has answered all my queries and explained the differences of different products.

Their in house Installation team is beyond professional. Team of 3 came in time as scheduled and completed everything before 2pm. Polite, friendly, careful and considered. No fuss no mess, no holes in the walls/ roof. Since I have never dealt with solar before I had few questions which was explained to me with patience and professionalism. They are so friendly and working as a team for customer satisfaction.

Sales person followed up after installation to make sure am happy with everything. Withing 3 weeks of installation my system smoothly running and sending energy back to the grid. Ready for summer savings

Thanks team.
Would happily recommend them

Highly recommend Clean Technology Services

To simply put it Tshring at Clean Technology Services made the process sim like a breeze, from quote to installation Clean Technology Services was perfect.

Really good product and service, highly recommended!

I am very happy with the system the team installed. I discussed my options with Ron, he came up with a good price for some good kit, and Jimmy was arranging the install and was great, and Jason the installer and electrician was just great. Really friendly, easy going people, all work is done in house and greatly impressed. Wanted to get Solar for a while and finally took the plunge and felt like i made the right decision with the right company and right kit. thank you Jason,Jimmy,Ron for making it easy. the price was right and it went smoothly

Fantastic Company, Really Lovely Guys

Ron, was really easy to talk to and answered all of my questions. He offered to help me with the application for the solar rebate and loan, but I was able to do that myself.
Jason (the Electrician) and the Installers were really lovely guys. They even went to the trouble of asking for my neighbour's permission to park in front of their unit.
They were not only punctual and extremely tidy, but I was also able to have a joke with them, as they cleaned up.
Again, they answered all of the questions I asked, even though they were busy trying to get the job done.
They sent everything through for the grid connection
They made the whole experience easy and seemless. I would (and have done already) recommend them to my friends

Happy with choice

Very happy with clean technology services. Good value for value- compared prices with other companies and realized prices were way cheaper than others.

Installation was great. Came at scheduled time. After the installation, cleaned up everything and no mess was left. Staff was informative and friendly.

Waiting for inspector in 2 weeks time to check everything. Apart from that, happy with Solar Company that i chose!

Straight forward process

The installation was fast and the installer was very informative. The quoting person was helpful and followed up with all the queries that I had.

All good

Made everything easy, installation well done and kept me informed all along

Original Review on 28-06-2020:

Great all-round

Easy to deal with, clear on what was being provided and when, easy process, didn't have to do anything but pay. Installed with no fuss, and thought went I to the best location for inverter and panel locations. Original ratings

8 months later we asked Stuart: "Are you happy with the performance of your system so far?"

The system is great, with the au gov rebate given due to Covid I actually have not paid for power for the last 12 months.

Quick & Easy - No Hassles

SolarQuotes provided 2 contacts - Ronnie from Clean Technology got in contact with me straight away to talk shop.

Ronnie asked for house details - gave me info and prices - I asked for a couple days to think over - then accepted the quote.

No issues, no hassles, easy as - Ronnie offered his assistance to complete the online applications for rebates if needed and advised me what documents I needed uploaded ready to go for the application which saved time.

Application done and approved within 48 hours - Ronnie contacted me to organise installation which was a 4-6 week wait due to Covid-19 and backlog of other customers bookings - no worries - waited ages for solar - what was another couple weeks (no-ones fault).

Installation day - Jason the electrician arrived early and got set up - gave him access to the back yard and he and his team were able to drive up and around the back of our house to make it easier for installing all the panels and equipment without much lifting and heaving.

Over all the installation took 6 hours to complete - the guys were polite and courteous throughout - any mess / rubbish was cleaned up after installation - it even rained (showered) during the install and there was no complaining but knuckling down to get the job done.

From start to finish - from Ronnie to Jason - everyone involved was polite and happy - no issues - no worries - a great company to get my solar installed.

Ronnie even stopped in to see how the install was going - gave me some cards - which I have already passed on to friends who are looking to install solar and complimented this company on a job well done.

I would recommend this company to install solar on your house.

Fantastic Sales, Support and Install. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.

I have recently had an VicSolar Audit done on my install and the technician was very impressed with the install of the system. Very well done.

The system was a fantastic price, the sales team are not pushy and they left the site perfectly clean.

I am so impressed I recommend to everyone I know.

Stick to what they advise you from sales

Sales / quote process, great thank you.

Customer Service grid connections, also great

Installation:
I may be just a little picky but when the installers came the electrician noticed there was some shade from a tree and recommended moving 10 of the 20 panels from North facing to East facing, the original drawings were for 10 north facing and 10 west facing because of the size of my roof.

I thanked them for this and they went ahead and installed 50% east and 50% west.

Once they left i have kept an eye on the solar panels and noticed the shade moved, of course it did!, what made it worse the shade from the tree covers the east panels they advised. i am someone that listens to the so called experts and would have thought when they told me to move them, i would follow there advice.

On another note the installers were very messy and left odds and ends all over the place. They did tell me it was their last job as with Covid they were being let off due to lack of demand, and the Perth WA office was closing and only having the Melbourne office only.

I know this website vets the companies so i hope they stay in business incase anything goes wrong as i trusted this website also to give me a solid company

The best service

The best service from start to finish excellent team work
Big thanks to Jigme and his team 100% service
Recommended to anyone with the
Clean Technology Sevices

Professional solar company

I was looking for solar since January 2020, I got more than 20 quotes, very happy that i found this company.

Sales went very well. I noticed the ad on Facebook, asked a question and got fast respond from Jigme, was not pushing to sell or fast forward any step of the process, which give me the confidence to close the deal. Fair price!

On the day of the installation the guys were on time, looked after my roof and didn't do any damage. Very good team work, fast and tidy. The electrician Dominic did a great job, show and helped me to connect to wifi inverter. Finished the job and cleaned up.

Good customer service, organised inspection and grid connection, any time you call they got time to listen and answer to you.

Highly recommend the company!

Great system and service however a few problems with installers

Great advice on system to suite our needs.
Basically very similar to other companies but price was just slightly better.
When it came to installation. The installers didn't have the appropriate tool to remove old system.
4 days later returned to install.
Went well until there was damage cause to ceiling by electrician.
Company was very quick to get professional out to repair.
Good follow up and hand on system operation and setting up Wi-Fi connection.
Would recommend everyone has an accident now and then and company was so apoplectic for ceiling damage.

Satisfied customer

Sales process wasn’t ‘salesy’. There was no home visit but sent a photo of the switchboard which identified a switchboard upgrade was required.

Installation was smooth. Panel configuration was adjusted on the day with no issues. Electrician had a few difficulties deciding what to do with the switchboard but sorted it out. There were a few difficulties getting the inverter app connected but I sorted that out.
Customers service was good throughout the process.

Good prompt service provided

Happy with service from beginning to end - everything was very prompt and helpful

Very happy with the whole process

Quick and prompt with quotation. Was able to install within the week.

Very difficult and complex installation for a very competition price!

One of the most responsive and quickest companies to bother doing a site visit before quoting.
- Having a 45 degree pitch roof proved very difficult and actually took 2 failed attempts before finally getting it done on the 3rd.
- Could have easily chosen to give up and leave it for others to try do but were persistent and got there in the end.
- Fit the panels neat and tidy and used 350W Jinko panels to get the system up to 6.3KW
- Very tidy and neat installation
- Highly recommended and provided a wonderful service
- Quotes varied from $3000 to $15,000 for the same 6.6Kw install
- Did not slag off other companies and had very efficient and nice automated systems & processes.

Good Overall System for the Price Offered

The sales quoting was good, however, they could have covered the shading issues on roof in the quote. I had to get them after getting a few quotes from others.
The smart meter was not configured properly and they had to send the electrician again. Customer service has been good overall.

Trustworthy, honest and reliable

This company was a delight with which to work. I missed out on the 2018/19 Victorian Government rebate as it closed early. This company waited patiently for the new tranche to open in 2019 and emailed to let me know how to proceed. I had a few problems with the rebate process but Clean Technology Services answered my queries in a timely manner (even though it wasn’t really their area of expertise as the process had changed). Clean Technology Services set an installation date and adhered to it. They were punctual and professional. It took about one week for our system to be hooked up to our energy provider and the grid. The company patiently showed me how to use the Fronius app (love it, am addicted). I thought our system was excellent value; 21 Jinko panels and a Fronius inverter. With the Government rebate and STCs, we were out of pocket $2,770. Not bad for a 6.6 kWh system.

Fantastic , very honest company.

Excellent. One word says everything. No need for 10 words.

Excellent product for a low price

We had 6.6kW of Risen panels and a 3-Phase 5kW Goodwe inverter installed. It would be hard to find the same products for a lower price. I was quite skeptical until I checked out the reviews on SolarQuotes. Actually, I was still skeptical. As far as sales was concerned, we asked and they delivered. The cost of the job was as quoted (though we did spend $50 at the scrap yard for replacement tiles before the install). The installers were friendly and polite and their sparky Daryl put up with us asking questions. The workmanship was pretty tidy though slightly scrappy with our switchboard (it was already pretty cramped before the install). After sales support was a little lacking. We have had regular inverter trips since the install. Tashi did come out to check the inverter settings. We did, in the end, discover that the fault was high grid voltage. So not the installers fault but we did have to do a bit of investigation ourselves. Western Power is now helping us fix the problem. So, if you're on a budget and don't need hand holding - go for it!

Excellent and fast service

From requesting a quote to completed install producing electricity was less than 2 weeks. The price was excellent 6.6kw fronius 3 phase with Risen mono perc for less than 4k. Install was ok, and only comment is they could clean up a bit better and make the install a bit neater. My panels aren't visible from the street, but I wouldn't be too impressed with different rail lengths protruding beyond the panels or with the bracket accidently installed and still left in the roof away from the panels or the silicone gun still on the roof. Other than that, great to deal with and highly recommended.
Clean Technology Services Installed 6.6kw Solar System at my home as on 17/02/2019. from beginning they saying that you not have to do anything just fill up some form and give to us. We will complete all the formalities with Synergy.

Now till date (11/03/2019) they not completed formalities with Synergy and My Synergy Account showing Pending Status for Renewable Energy.

When I ask Synergy, they saying Your Solar Installer have to Submit some documents or not submitted application properly.
When I ask Clean Technology, they saying we did.

Now I became sandwich between this two.

When I checked Renewable Energy Application submitted by solar Company with Synergy, it showing remarks Name, Surname, Contact Number Not provided.
Tshering is the most honest and reliable person to do business with. We have now purchased 2 solar units from him over the last 2 years and have another 7 family members and friends who have also dealt with Clean Technology Services having purchased solar units for each of their houses. Tshering is very knowledgable in relation to the products and has a wonderful team in support who install the systems. I have no hesitation in recommending Tshering, clean Technology Services and their products.
We have had our system (5kW Fronius + Q Cell Panels 6.6kW) in for about 5 days now and been getting in excess of 45kWh a day!! Very happy with performance.

We wanted a north and west panel layout and had several installers come to our house. We had limited space on the north and were either told it could not be done or was going to cost another $150 to get someone to check if it was possible.

Tshering from Clean Technology Services were the only company to send an installer to our house, free of charge, to get up on the roof and measure up to make sure they could do what they promised.

Initially we had a problem with high grid voltage and Tshering again come out to our place on a weekend and altered some inverter settings, now the system is producing to its maximum.

No other company quote could match the Fronius + Q Cell system price offered by Clean Technology Services and their after sales service has been great. Already, happily referred a couple more customers their way.

The whole experience was very easy from start to finish. ??????????
System performs well but quality assurance and site supervision was sadly lacking. Roof sheets damaged and hot water relay still not operational.
I did a lot of due diligence and got around 20 quotes for a 5 kW to 6 kW system to be supplied and installed 200 kilometers north of Perth WA. I thoroughly checked company reputation, solar panels quoted and inverter quoted. CET where the best price and Tshering was very easy to deal with and kept his word on everything we spoke about, he quoted on whatever I ask as there were several options.. I went for the 6.3 kW system with Canadian Solar panels and a Sungrow inverter. I had to cancel the first day organised for installation and this was not a problem. The installers arrived when promised and were very courteous and professional and installed and cleaned up in the time they had estimated. I had some ridiculous prices quoted by other installers, and as I have previously installed solar myself and also had it installed by others, I knew what questions to ask and price I was happy with and CET gave all the right answers and a fantastic price of $3500 supplied and installed. There was absolutely no pressure or continuous emails or phone calls from CET. All phone calls and emails were returned promptly. I highly recommend them.

The system is functioning as expected and I foresee no issues in the future. Already reduced my electrical bill by 50% in winter, cant wait to see how it performs in summer.
From beginning to end they were very knowledgeable and helpful. Very friendly installers. We had an issue once the system was installed due to high power supply to the area. They contacted Western Power and got it sorted. We didn't have to do anything.
We haven't had our first bill yet but all signs are good with our system. We got Canadian panels and Fronius Symo inverter very good price compared with other suppliers for the same hardware. Fantastic
I found them very easy to deal with , efficient with good after sales service.
CTS provided an excellent experience from start to finish. Their quote was very good and was backed up with excellent service for installation and subsequent follow up assistance. The solar system is working to the full extent of our expectations and is truly a tier 1 product.
Clean Technology Services were a pleasure to deal with from the initial phone call, right through the installation process & even the follow up service. The whole process was very professional & carried out in a timely manner. Very happy with the quality/price of the Qcell/Fronius system installed which has been operating flawlessly for 4 months. Highly recommend CTS to anyone considering solar.
CTS were offering by far the best deal I could find - 6.5 Kw system with Fronius inverter and Q-Cell panels, price comparable to a 3 Kw system from Synergy using lower-end hardware. Checked with Solarquotes on the company's reputation, and was reassured so went ahead. Installation was done with minimum fuss, no mess and the guys were easy to deal with. Tshering has been courteous, helpful and professional throughout. System performs as advertised, overall pretty hard to fault. Would definitely recommend.
We were extremely happy with the quality of service and the speed at which the system was installed. Would highly recommend this Company.