Electrotech Cabling Systems Pty Ltd Reviews

About Electrotech Cabling Systems Pty Ltd, Solar Installers

Electrotech Cabling Systems Pty Ltd
Electrotech Cabling Systems Pty Ltd is a SolarQuotes Client (what does this mean?)

With over 15 years of experience, a company built on quality, reliability, honesty, and customer loyalty, our team of trained licensed electricians have the capacity to perform any challenge we are faced with. Electrotech is the company to call for all your cabling needs & anything in between. We are dedicated on delivering a premium in house service where all works are conducted by us and without the use of external contractors.

Electrotech Cabling Systems Pty Ltd Solar Reviews

Mohammad was a pleasure to do business with, best communications from start till finish, prompt & reliable service at all times, HIGHLY recommended.. Show additional information
Perfect service, before and after buying the system.
I would always go with them, they are trustworthy company.
A+ services
I have no hesitation in recommending Electrotech.
From our first meeting I was impressed with Mo. Mo has excellent communication skills he is highly professional with an easy going nature All aspects regarding solar power were addressed all my questions were answered with complete honesty.

Installation problem free, I acknowledge the effort from both Mo & Bob to ensure installation was a smooth process.

Thank you Helen for the kind words, was an absolute pleasure dealing with you, always happy to help. Show additional information