Ever Power Solar Reviews

Based on 1 rating Aus Ranking

About Ever Power Solar, Solar Installers

Ever Power Solar
Ever Power Solar is a Solar Power Installation company based in Upper Mount Gravatt and serves QLD. Here are their reviews as submitted by visitors to SolarQuotes

Ever Power Solar Solar Reviews

I was in contact with this company for 5 months until I had a good knowledge about solar systems sold in Australia.
These guys sell different solar packages to suit your needs. I knew exactly what I am after and I had few long (1-1.5hrs) talks about thy system I want to install, the layout on the roof, quality of the solar panels considering many weather factors and the price. I also managed to get 2 hot water timers included in to the total price. The whole process since I made a $200 deposit until it was completely running on our roof has taken 3 weeks. The installer (Michael Lloyd and his wife Sara) did a great job. They spent almost 2 days to install everything and it's only because of the cyclone which brought lots of rain and it slows down the installation. I would highly recommend Michael to install any solar systems in Cairns area or to do any electrical works. Michael, you are THE BEST!
The system is running and we are saving $$$.