Frazer Electrical Group Pty Ltd

Frazer Electrical Group Pty Ltd Reviews

Frazer Electrical Group is an experienced team of electricians and accredited solar installers based in Sydney’s West. We always provide the highest quality of excellence and workmanship to our customers service.

With over 7 years in the electrical and solar industry ranging in all electrical applications. We offer a range in the electrical field from switchboard upgrades and inspections to solar installations.

The team at Frazer Electrical Group specialise  in Solar power installations, we like to make your experience with us easy and affordable. From designing your system to installing your solar power installation.

Reviewers report paying: $10,000 - $13,500 for depending on hardware choice and installation difficulty ( how is this calculated? )

Frazer Electrical Group Pty Ltd Reviews (2)

Instant response and factual no fuss

Requested quote late Friday was there Saturday no pressure great communication willing to listen and understand my needs offer solutions and advice couldn’t be better

Terrific prompt and professional service

Contact from Frazier was same day then visit to the site the next day. I received a quote and panel layout the following day. Then I received a follow up call to make sure I received and was happy with everything on the quote. 4 days later after I received 2 other quotes from companies that only quoted using Google Earth to view the property. We decided to go with Frazier. The complete installation has been done in 10 days. Now just waiting for connection.

Very prompt and professional service. Awesome to see the day and age.