Go Green Energy

Go Green Energy Reviews

Go Green Energy is a Solar Power Installation company based in Redlynch and serves QLD. Here are their reviews as submitted by visitors to SolarQuotes

The views expressed by reviewers are theirs alone, and do not necessarily reflect those of Peacock Media Group, which makes no representations as to the accuracy of the reviews. For our full disclaimer and further information, see our Terms of Use and our Review Guidelines.

Go Green Energy Reviews (1)

An onsite visit is just essential and was the deciding factor!

Being new to the area there is no substitute for recommendations from tradespeople used prior who were professional in their respective jobs.
So Rob came recommended and even though I certainly had pricing and equivalent quality solutions offered by competitors the fact that Rob came onsite to check my roof in person and did some measurements to ensure we would not be encountering issues come installation day was very important to me. I was also considering 3 phase power and the logistics involved were also only able to be determined after that onsite visit. None of the other 3 competitors came out to visit and I would have ended up committing to a solution that once ordered would have inevitably caused delays due to those little things only able to be determined with that onsite visit. Not to mention that in the end Rob was still a few hundred dollars cheaper for the exact same solution and I was operational within 2 weeks while his competitors had turnaround times of about 6 weeks so more savings there! I have no hesitation in recommending Go Green Energy, Rob does his due diligence, has excellent attention to detail, has the most competitive price and delivers as promised.