JFK Electrical Solar and Air Reviews

About JFK Electrical Solar and Air, Solar Installers

JFK Electrical Solar and Air
Approved Installer
JFK Electrical Solar and Air is a SolarQuotes Client (what does this mean?)
ABN: 60 984 797 193  ABN active since 09 Jul 2017 | Jfk Solar
ACN: Not required for Sole Trader
Electrical Contractor's License:   (learn about electrical licenses and buying solar)
WA: EC 13230 Lyons, John

Reviewers report paying: $4,000 - $5,700 for depending on hardware choice and installation difficulty ( how is this calculated? )

JFK Electrical, Solar & Air are your local Solar Energy company.  Our professional team deliver customer focused Solar Power Services

throughout the Perth Metro Area and beyond. We design , supply and install solar systems & batteries from reputable manufacturers who honour their warranties.

We use our in house team and do not subcontract.

Customer satisfaction is our number one priority!  with our solar business model based on your recommendations rather than your repeat business.

Our goal is to deliver outstanding service to all of our customers.  We work with you to understand your needs and our experienced team offer cost effective tailor-made solutions to suit your needs.

This is the key to maximising your return on investment and ensuring peace of mind when installing a solar power system. When you install a solar system for your homes or business, it’s a lifetime asset investment and a step in securing your energy future.

JFK Solar have no interest in making a quick buck by selling inferior products and would rather pass up the work than risk our reputation . This is our fundamental requirement when choosing our products and suppliers.

JFK Electrical Solar and Air Solar Reviews

Fantastic Service from beginning to end

We highly recommend JFK Electrical, Solar and Air. Isaac and the boys were super efficient, friendly, fast and extremely professional. We are really impressed with the system installed in our commercial premises. They were exceptionally accomodating and installation during our business hours didn’t disrupt the business in anyway. We look forward to working with the boys again in the future. Show additional information

Great Solar installation

A great, hard working team with excellent customer service, friendly and extremely helpful!
The job was done professionally!

Excellent personal service

At all times I felt assured that John was proposing a system specific to my needs, not a ‘one size fits all’ set up. Isaac was outstanding at communicating system and installation requirements. JFK were able to juggle installations to fit my narrow window of opportunity for the install. They were prompt, efficient and tidy, working in and on my roof on a very hot day. The team took extra care with scaffolding and working in my garden. Following installation, Isaac gave me a very explicit ‘rundown’ on system operation. Follow up communication has been excellent. Grid connection, etc. was all handled efficiently by JFK. I would definitely recommend this company. Show additional information

Brilliant customer service and a Fast installer.

Fantastic Job and highly recommended. Couldn't be even more happier with a good customer service and a fast installer as well. Show additional information

Customer service and professionalism second to none

10/10 would recommend JFK Electrical to anyone looking at Solar or any electrical work, professional quote, excellent customer service and information delivery, well laid out quote with information that is understandable to someone new to solar, 2 system options quoted which was nice to compare installs. the team that came to install were very professional, performed a neat install and kept us up to date as they went and were very courteous. no rubbish left behind and the system is excellent, after the install the handover pack was very professional with information on use and managment of the system and after sales support. Show additional information

Solar Made Easy in Mandurah

Local company, been around for a few years, very helpful and informative. The installation was done by lunchtime, very happy with the products and service. Show additional information

Great company to deal with

Very quick to get in touch with a quote and really helpful with the questions I had.
The installation guys were great, rocked up on time and left the place clean and tidy.
Very happy with my experience with JFK Electrical Solar and Air and will be getting them back in the new year for air con!

Highly recommended

Great team of professionals. Great to deal with. Work was done quickly and efficiently

Highly recommend

JFK Electrical & Solar & Air Review

Sales/quoting process was very good with a site visit included to workout cable routes and access in a difficult roof etc.
The installation was very good where installers were very punctual, inclusive (answered all questions), polite and tidy.
The customer service was top shelf.

Friendly, knowledgeable and here for the long run!

John and his team were fantastic throughout the whole process. I've heard so many horror stories about solar companies installing and then disappearing, so knowing that John and his team were all locals, and have been in business for a long time was re-assuring to us.

The quote process was a breeze and the time between quote and install was very quick. The install team was also very punctual, efficient and also very knowledgeable. The install team discussed how the panels would sit on the roof and where the inverter would be located to ensure we were all on the same page before the install. Asking questions about future works we may have wanted in the garage so the inverter wouldn't be in the way was a nice touch and showed they really cared about our needs. I doubt other companies go to this length with an install.

Solar installation - Fantastic Sevice and products

We could not be happier with my Solar installation, system and the customer service received from JFK Electrical, Solar and Air. Isaac, John and the team were a pleasure to do business with. Isaac was polite and approachable and couldn’t do enough to explain the system and process regarding installation. Johns knowledge about future proofing our system and the quality and supply of the system was second to none. He validated all of the information and we felt happy and comfortable without any sales pressure.

The system was supplied and installed efficiently and the team were careful and clean with their workmanship. Connection to the grid was organised by John and then the team set up the smart meter connecting my phone allowing us to see the power generated from anywhere.
We are extremely happy with the service and system provided and would happily recommend JFK Electrical, Solar and Air to anyone. We would definitely use them again for any Electrical, Solar or Air Conditioning work needed.

It was so good to deal with an upfront honest local company who are not a franchise meeting sales targets.

Prompt, Professional, friendly service.

Sales and quoting was very helpful and informative
The JFK Electrical team were prompt, polite and tidy when installing the system and were in constant contact throughout the process.
The team organized grid connection after install and answered any queries we had.
Follow up service has been exceptional

Excellent service

Easy process from start to finish. Everything was done for us in a fast and efficient manner. Staff were excellent, courteous, friendly, punctual and tidy. Would highly recommend. Show additional information

5 Stars ! Oceanside Living Solar Installation

Living so close to the ocean and about to install a heater for my pool, I had been researching products for some time without any success or being overloaded with information.

Having met John through several mutual friends (who had also had their solar installations carried out by JFK Electrical) I reached out to John whilst working FIFO and by the time I returned home from my swing I was the proud owner of solar!

John provided honest, candid advice in a no nonsense manner that was easy for me to understand in order to make an informed decision whilst working away.

John and Isaac made themselves readily available for any questions that I may have had no matter how simple.

Both John and his team have a fantastic grasp of the strategies that can both save and make you money and I found they worked in my best interests, not delivering off the shelf solutions for reducing my power bill.

I would highly recommend John and his team at JFK to you as a personable characters with strong professional ethics.

Amazing service recommend to anyone!!

Customer service great
Installation crew did a great job
Sorted everything

Solar system installation

Quoting was very prompt and for what we got was great value
They use high quality materials and inverter
The installation was very prompt, the guys kept a very clean and tidy site and are particularly polite,I was impressed how they they used scaffolding to make it safe as well.
JFK Electrical ,Solar and Air organised everything for the grid connection ,the whole process was very easy and would recommend to anyone wanting an hassle free experience with great after sales service
Thanks guys

5 Star service. Quality Products and a very happy customer.

I purchased a 6.6KW Fronius inverter with Trina Solar panels in 2018. My bills were $320 every bill and the largest bill i
have received since has been less than $80. Getting the bill is now a happy experience rather than a worry
Thank you John.

From our first initial email of finding out about servicing our solar panel system and air-con the communications were excellent.
The job was carried out today very professionally and we were sent photos of the job done.

Totally recommend John and his team.
He came around and explained and had it all planned out. He looked at the other quotes I had and explained the different setups and said for me to do more research on these.
He is local so if I have any problems he is available