JFK Electrical Solar and Air

JFK Electrical Solar and Air Reviews

4.9

Based on 34 ratings  - Aus Ranking

JFK Electrical, Solar & Air are your local Solar Energy company.  Our professional team deliver customer focused Solar Power Services

throughout the Perth Metro Area and beyond. We design , supply and install solar systems & batteries from reputable manufacturers who honour their warranties.

We use our in house team and do not subcontract.

Customer satisfaction is our number one priority!  with our solar business model based on your recommendations rather than your repeat business.

Our goal is to deliver outstanding service to all of our customers.  We work with you to understand your needs and our experienced team offer cost effective tailor-made solutions to suit your needs.

This is the key to maximising your return on investment and ensuring peace of mind when installing a solar power system. When you install a solar system for your homes or business, it’s a lifetime asset investment and a step in securing your energy future.

JFK Solar have no interest in making a quick buck by selling inferior products and would rather pass up the work than risk our reputation . This is our fundamental requirement when choosing our products and suppliers.

Reviewers report paying: $3,435 - $5,700 for depending on hardware choice and installation difficulty ( how is this calculated? )

JFK Electrical Solar and Air Reviews (34)

Highly recommend

Easy process from the start. John contacted me with a couple of quotes for different systems. Provided great advice and answered all questions in regards to what system would best suit our needs. Installation was a breeze, the trades were very professional and went the extra mile to make sure everything was to our satisfaction. Grid connection was all sorted for us and the guys ran us through the system and how the apps works. Thank you JFK Electrical
Hide Kieran's Comment

3/5

Professional and competent installer

John Kennedy gave me confidence that his company was solid. No high pressure sales effort.
the installers were very good especially Isaac and Ross. I am happy with the result and confident of their after sales efforts.

Hide Malachy's Comment

Inverter Brand

Great service from a professional team

I contacted several companies for quotes and John was one of the few who was able to include a price for a smart meter on a non Fronius system. He answered all my questions quickly and handled all the papaerwork with Western Power etc. after we signed up.

Isaac and the team called and arranged to start the job a day ahead of schedule. They were friendly and professional and left the place tidy after the installation was completed. They made sure our app was up and running and left a direct number to call if we had any issues.

I wouldn't hesitate to recommend JFK.
Hide Duncan's Comment

Excellent costumer service

Excellent costumer service. Good value for money. Quick reply to any queries. Highly recommended.
Hide Neth's Comment

Inverter Brand

Installed with ease from start to finish.

Very good service and quality tradesman.
Easy setup process and speedy install.
Hide Mark's Comment

Excellent Installation

The whole process from quote to installation was professional and on time as promised. Customer service was excellent, all paperwork was done for us. Installers turned up on time, were all very polite, and cleaned up afterwards. No fuss installation.
Hide Bethanie's Comment

Excellent experience

Our experience with John from the outset was excellent, he explained to us all about solar, what the benefits were and gave us options from a cheap through to the most expensive options. We were surprised how inexpensive solar was and are kicking ourselves we did not do it earlier. The communication between John his workers with ourselves was excellent, When it was installed his staff were friendly and helpful, all in all it was a pleasant experience.
Hide Annette's Comment

All taking care off

Once I choose my product and gave few details it was all taking care off for me no trouble what so ever

The installers arrived on time and got the job done in a timely manner cleaning up after them selves

Everyone was polite and easy to talk to, the service was great and friendly
Hide Damian's Comment

Brilliant

I chose JFK Electrical from two quotes that Solar quotes provided. JFK did not over hassle me with phone calls as the other did.

The JFK crew turned up after a courtesy text (very handy) at 08.00 and they estimated they'd be finished by 12.00. They left dead on 12.00, very impressive.

The guys were happy, informative, professional, courteous and extremely careful with my house. They left the place immaculate and fully explained the inverter and how to best optimise my new solar system.

I've written countless reviews in the past but these guys were just effortless, charged a great price, and just made the whole process easy from start to finish.

JFK Electrical unequivocally deserve a 5 star review. Well done!
Hide David's Comment

Customer Service at its Best

Through Solarquotes I was contacted by John to provide me a quote for a solar panel system. He was professional and courteous right from the get go. He was happy to answer all my questions and discuss all the what ifs I had.

Today his team installed my panels and inverter. What a great bunch of guys, a professional team that all knew their roles and were happy to help each other to give the customer their best experience and a great result.

I would happily recommend to anyone interested in solar panels give John a call or message and you will not be disappointed.

This is a five star rating from me. Thanks John.
Hide Ian's Comment

Excellent Service

We went through a very smooth process with our Solar by John. He gave us all the information needed and the guys kept us posted in regards to the progress of the installation. Courteous and cleaned after themselves!. Thank you JFK! Will definitely recommend them.
Hide Nedie Lou's Comment

Inverter Brand

Jfk solar great bunch of blokes good tradesmen.

Turned up on time and got straight into it, good attention to detail and even replaced a couple of tiles that they didn't have to. I would recommend jfk solar to anyone.
Hide Dave's Comment

Excellent service

Great company to deal with, from quote to installation. Pulled our old system off and had the new up and running by midday. Couldn't ask for better service thanks JFK crew.
Hide Elliot's Comment

Inverter Brand

Solid advise and excellent proposal

The initial quote came through in an email proposal which was very imformative and outlined every aspect with 2 possible prices for 2 similar systems. After talking to John his advice was enough to confirm I was at the right place and I went ahead with the system install.
The installation went ahead a few weeks later, first Western power came out and swapped on a new power meter suitable for the PV system and a soon after the team came out and had completed their install in under 5 hours and I was on the grid in 20 minutes generating 5kw
They left the site neat and tidy and explained the units features in detail.
I can reccomend JFK electrical to anyone considering a quality solar system at good price.

Hide Zane's Comment

Solar Happy

Great Company, quick to respond with a proposal which whilst was easy to understand, owner John was happy to explain any queries and not pushy about it. Required paperwork and applications sorted very quickly by the Company and work commenced on indicated time. A very organised and tidy team. Follow up because of an issue I had with the Fronius App setup was quickly responded to also. Excellent team to deal with.
Hide Jenifer's Comment

Inverter Brand

Fantastic Service from beginning to end

We highly recommend JFK Electrical, Solar and Air. Isaac and the boys were super efficient, friendly, fast and extremely professional. We are really impressed with the system installed in our commercial premises. They were exceptionally accomodating and installation during our business hours didn’t disrupt the business in anyway. We look forward to working with the boys again in the future.
Hide Kim's Comment

Great Solar installation

A great, hard working team with excellent customer service, friendly and extremely helpful!
The job was done professionally!
Hide Anna's Comment

Excellent personal service

At all times I felt assured that John was proposing a system specific to my needs, not a ‘one size fits all’ set up. Isaac was outstanding at communicating system and installation requirements. JFK were able to juggle installations to fit my narrow window of opportunity for the install. They were prompt, efficient and tidy, working in and on my roof on a very hot day. The team took extra care with scaffolding and working in my garden. Following installation, Isaac gave me a very explicit ‘rundown’ on system operation. Follow up communication has been excellent. Grid connection, etc. was all handled efficiently by JFK. I would definitely recommend this company.
Hide Tony's Comment

Jinko Solar

Inverter Brand

Brilliant customer service and a Fast installer.

Fantastic Job and highly recommended. Couldn't be even more happier with a good customer service and a fast installer as well.
Hide Nerissa's Comment

Inverter Brand

Customer service and professionalism second to none

10/10 would recommend JFK Electrical to anyone looking at Solar or any electrical work, professional quote, excellent customer service and information delivery, well laid out quote with information that is understandable to someone new to solar, 2 system options quoted which was nice to compare installs. the team that came to install were very professional, performed a neat install and kept us up to date as they went and were very courteous. no rubbish left behind and the system is excellent, after the install the handover pack was very professional with information on use and managment of the system and after sales support.
Hide Aaron's Comment

Solar Made Easy in Mandurah

Local company, been around for a few years, very helpful and informative. The installation was done by lunchtime, very happy with the products and service.
Hide Rick's Comment

Inverter Brand

Great company to deal with

Very quick to get in touch with a quote and really helpful with the questions I had.
The installation guys were great, rocked up on time and left the place clean and tidy.
Very happy with my experience with JFK Electrical Solar and Air and will be getting them back in the new year for air con!
Hide Robbie's Comment

Highly recommended

Great team of professionals. Great to deal with. Work was done quickly and efficiently

Highly recommend
Hide Dave's Comment

JFK Electrical & Solar & Air Review

Sales/quoting process was very good with a site visit included to workout cable routes and access in a difficult roof etc.
The installation was very good where installers were very punctual, inclusive (answered all questions), polite and tidy.
The customer service was top shelf.
Hide Ric's Comment

6kW

Inverter Brand

Friendly, knowledgeable and here for the long run!

John and his team were fantastic throughout the whole process. I've heard so many horror stories about solar companies installing and then disappearing, so knowing that John and his team were all locals, and have been in business for a long time was re-assuring to us.

The quote process was a breeze and the time between quote and install was very quick. The install team was also very punctual, efficient and also very knowledgeable. The install team discussed how the panels would sit on the roof and where the inverter would be located to ensure we were all on the same page before the install. Asking questions about future works we may have wanted in the garage so the inverter wouldn't be in the way was a nice touch and showed they really cared about our needs. I doubt other companies go to this length with an install.

Hide Aaron's Comment

10kW

$8,000 to $10,000

Solar installation - Fantastic Sevice and products

We could not be happier with my Solar installation, system and the customer service received from JFK Electrical, Solar and Air. Isaac, John and the team were a pleasure to do business with. Isaac was polite and approachable and couldn’t do enough to explain the system and process regarding installation. Johns knowledge about future proofing our system and the quality and supply of the system was second to none. He validated all of the information and we felt happy and comfortable without any sales pressure.

The system was supplied and installed efficiently and the team were careful and clean with their workmanship. Connection to the grid was organised by John and then the team set up the smart meter connecting my phone allowing us to see the power generated from anywhere.
We are extremely happy with the service and system provided and would happily recommend JFK Electrical, Solar and Air to anyone. We would definitely use them again for any Electrical, Solar or Air Conditioning work needed.

It was so good to deal with an upfront honest local company who are not a franchise meeting sales targets.

Hide Heidi's Comment

Inverter Brand

Prompt, Professional, friendly service.

Sales and quoting was very helpful and informative
The JFK Electrical team were prompt, polite and tidy when installing the system and were in constant contact throughout the process.
The team organized grid connection after install and answered any queries we had.
Follow up service has been exceptional

Hide Vicki's Comment

Excellent service

Easy process from start to finish. Everything was done for us in a fast and efficient manner. Staff were excellent, courteous, friendly, punctual and tidy. Would highly recommend.
Hide Sue's Comment

5 Stars ! Oceanside Living Solar Installation

Living so close to the ocean and about to install a heater for my pool, I had been researching products for some time without any success or being overloaded with information.

Having met John through several mutual friends (who had also had their solar installations carried out by JFK Electrical) I reached out to John whilst working FIFO and by the time I returned home from my swing I was the proud owner of solar!

John provided honest, candid advice in a no nonsense manner that was easy for me to understand in order to make an informed decision whilst working away.

John and Isaac made themselves readily available for any questions that I may have had no matter how simple.

Both John and his team have a fantastic grasp of the strategies that can both save and make you money and I found they worked in my best interests, not delivering off the shelf solutions for reducing my power bill.

I would highly recommend John and his team at JFK to you as a personable characters with strong professional ethics.

Hide Linda's Comment

Inverter Brand

Amazing service recommend to anyone!!

Customer service great
Installation crew did a great job
Sorted everything

Hide Dean's Comment

Solar system installation

Quoting was very prompt and for what we got was great value
They use high quality materials and inverter
The installation was very prompt, the guys kept a very clean and tidy site and are particularly polite,I was impressed how they they used scaffolding to make it safe as well.
JFK Electrical ,Solar and Air organised everything for the grid connection ,the whole process was very easy and would recommend to anyone wanting an hassle free experience with great after sales service
Thanks guys

Hide Shane and Liz's Comment

Inverter Brand

5 Star service. Quality Products and a very happy customer.

I purchased a 6.6KW Fronius inverter with Trina Solar panels in 2018. My bills were $320 every bill and the largest bill i
have received since has been less than $80. Getting the bill is now a happy experience rather than a worry

Hide Kris's Comment

N/A

Under $3000

Thank you John.

From our first initial email of finding out about servicing our solar panel system and air-con the communications were excellent.
The job was carried out today very professionally and we were sent photos of the job done.

Totally recommend John and his team.
Hide Tania's Comment

$3,000 to $6,000

Cost

He came around and explained and had it all planned out. He looked at the other quotes I had and explained the different setups and said for me to do more research on these.
He is local so if I have any problems he is available
Hide Natasha 's Comment