JJA Solar and Electrical Pty Ltd Reviews

About JJA Solar and Electrical Pty Ltd, Solar Installers

JJA Solar and Electrical Pty Ltd is a Solar Power Installation company based in Alfords Point and serves NSW. Here are their reviews as submitted by visitors to SolarQuotes

JJA Solar and Electrical Pty Ltd Solar Reviews

There were three installers that contacted me via solarchoice website that could not meet my requirements.
I have then approached solarquotes.com.au for additional providers and was lucky to find one of the three respondents that was willing to supply a 4.2Kw system to my requirements.
The successful installer is Mr. John Arfanis - JJA Solar and Electrical Pty Ltd.
The installation has not commenced so I cannot yet vouch for the professionalism or quality of this installer.
However, I can say that he seemed to be more knowledgeable than some of the bigger installers that contacted me.
I was disappointed to find that the sales people knowledge of available solar products was less than mine thanks to resourceful websites like solarquotes.com.au
(By the way, my requirement was for the solar panels to be installed on a flat carport on a double tilt frame).
John is the owner and installer of PV Solar system for home and business . He is an excellent and professional person and uses only quality parts which is very important in the installation as they need to last for approx. 25 years with inverters at least for 10 years . John installed a SMA 6.2KWp unit with 30 PV panels Mono 290watts each covering east west and North facing to get max power throughout the day .
I am a engineer myself and followed him through the two days of installation . Excellent workmanship and I am very proud of this . All work worked first time .The SMA SPT 6000-TL -20 worked first time and John connected this to my home Reuter and I can see the actual power produced and any given time of the day on my iPhone with SMA portal app . I am extremely happy and would highly recommend him to all . I can tell you that you cannot find a better person to install and also speak to . The entire process was seem less and John worked everything himself with other helps but main work was carried by him . My two Neighbour's are also signing up with him I Botanic Gardens Lidcome . If you want to give JJ Solar Mr John a ring call 0403 340 850 or you can ring me on 0403500278 .
The articles that you provided were really useful in educating us about what we needed to know and to do - I am looking forward to seeing my electricity bill :-)
Only one of the suppliers you listed replied - Australian Solar Designs - I contacted Energus directly - I would have been pretty happy going with those but ended up with more capacity.