Kobi Energy Solutions Pty Ltd

Kobi Energy Solutions Pty Ltd Reviews

Kobi Energy Solutions Pty Ltd is a Solar Power Installation business servicing Albury NSW & Wodonga VIC and surrounds. Here are their reviews as submitted by visitors to SolarQuotes

Reviewers report paying: $3,000 - $8,350 for depending on hardware choice and installation difficulty ( how is this calculated? )

Kobi Energy Solutions Pty Ltd Reviews (54)

Original Review on 06-03-2021:

Very professional team

Quote easy to understand
Very tidy and polite
Electrical inspector they organised
Still waiting for power provider to reconfigure our metre box and so ausnet to adjust the street transformer

8 months later we asked Dianne: "Are you happy with the performance of your system so far?"

Nothing wrong with the system that I can tell just not getting the fit(feed in tariff) that we were hoping for
Currently doing research regarding a battery and Kobi solar have given me a quote
Will see how my research goes

Professional Installation, Polite and Patient Sales Team

I chose Kobi Energy Solutions (Wodonga) from the three installers provided to me through SolarQuotes. I found the team of 3 ‘Luke’s’ very professional. I had done my own research and knew from the moment I discussed my installation with Luke 'The Installer' that I had chosen the right company. He was very knowledgeable and down to earth. On the day of the install he kept me informed and ask me for my opinion as the install progressed. His installation team were very professional as well. I highly recommend Kobi Energy Solutions.

The overall quoting process was standardized between the three companies suggested by SolarQuotes. That way I was comparing apples with apples.

Luke 'The Salesperson' was very patient and polite. In the end he provided me with four different arrays. I thank him for his patience and politeness.

Kobi Energy organised the grid connection through Essential energy. Its just a frustrating 15 business days waiting to be connected to the grid.
I am a very happy customer. My 10kW system is just what I want, looking 5 to 10 years down the track.

Original Review on 05-02-2021:

Product Knowledge and Customer Service Exceptional

Highly recommend Kobi Energy Solutions.
Luke, Emma and the team have made our experience of purchasing our Solar System an easy and seamless process!!

8 months later we asked Fon: "Are you happy with the performance of your system so far?"

My choice of system as recommended by Kobi energy has exceeded my expectations.
So pleased with the overall performance.

Great service from start to finish

Great dealer. Prompt service from customer service and installation team. Quality dealing and great deal offered

Great installation

Very well organised.
Great communication. Kept us in the loop at all times.

Quality, punctual and friendly service.

Kobi kept me well informed of the process of installation and were prompt and efficient. The small change necessary was discussed with me and the installation went smoothly. Covid restrictions have had a small impact on connecting an app but this is beyond control.

Not facing North

Easily arranged quote
Good follow-up pre installation
Fast neat installation
Currently waiting for the inspection

Professional and Quality Installation

We have installed a large commercial system on our holiday unit property and from the initial contact to finalizing the installation and connection, the whole team at Kobi Energy Solutions were extremely professional, helpful and made a confusing process very easy and cost effective.
Follow up and the ability to contact them at anytime has been exceptional.

I would highly recommend.

Excellent customer service

These guys are very professional, at the first consultation they explained the product and the system at the time of quoting and offered us the best solution, they were punctual and kept us continually updated and had excellent communication throughout the process. The workmanship was tidy and professional and overall we were very impressed and would not hesitate to recommend them for providing a solar installation.
Thanks again guys.

Very Professional All Your Questions Answered

Kobi Energy were very professional, they personally came to our property to outline the proposal and were with us every step of the way, everything was done punctually and efficiently.

I think the thing that stood out was that you never felt like you were a burden if you had to contact them with any questions, they help you through all the various documentation and processes that has to completed.

Great installer

Sales person and office were great, installation was great and guys were great, customer service great and Kobi organized everthing, we didn't have to worry about anything

Very professional and has great service.

Everything was scheduled and quoted correctly. The instillation was very efficient. We had some difficulty because of our roof design and sun location. However Kobi Energy were able to get the most efficient design to capture as much sun as possible without the elimination of surrounding trees.

Original Review on 18-08-2020:

Happy with job and service

was really impressed with Luke from Kobi good and detailed submission. could not have asked for more. Installation went really well great team Kobi organised every phase of connection Original ratings

8 months later we asked Dan: "Are you happy with the performance of your system so far?"

Easy to understand the quote, professional, tidy & quick installation. Would highly recommend Kobi Energy Solutions.

Prompt Service

Sales & quoting was very good and installation very quick once all the paperwork went through. The only disappointment is the inspector to get the system going still hasn't come and its been 3 weeks since installation.

Very happy

Great customer service from the whole team... Sales to installation team to admin support.
We purchased based on customer service and company reputation rather than price.
Very happy with the system.

Good communication and high quality system

Lots of communication from admin to ensure we knew where we were up to, the installation went ahead a couple of days later than expected due to the installers getting held up with other jobs but still pretty prompt. The system seems high quality and is attached unobtrusively.

Great people to deal with. Very fast and efficient service

Very good to deal with. I didn't have to worry about anything

Fantastic company

Kobi are a fantastic company to deal with. Dan’s customer service is exceptional, we came across a hiccup initially with the feed cable to the house being too small, the other two companies didn’t seem to be interested after that, but Dan went above and beyond to come up with a solution. Would recommend anyone looking for solar to use Kobi.

Happy customer

The whole Kobi team have been great! Luke made the effort to meet me at my home, provided me with clear information and explained everything in detail. Emma has been very helpful and has gone out of her way to make the process easier for me. After instillation, Jack and the team left my house cleaner than when they started. Bit pricier than other competitors but I have a lot of faith in my choice. So far, I would highly recommend.

Easy to work with and Helpful

I decided to use only local companies and Luke was the only person that quoted what was requested and the price was very reasonable for what was offered.
Ausnet caused some grief during the process but Kobi Energy solution help wherever they could making the process easier than it could have been. As soon as all the approvals were given the installation happened
The installation was seamless, very professional and tidy when it was complete.
Everything was handled well from the first contact to the connection to the grid and they went above what was needed to give me the best service possible.

Came ready and prepared

Luke from Kobi got the job because when he turned up to discuss the quote he had already done all the leg work. I figured if he worked this hard during the quoting process then it was a good sign.

Very easy process.
I will organize solar for my parent through Kobi also.

Original Review on 26-05-2020:

Great installation and great value

Overall, an excellent experience and I'd highly recommend Luke and his team to others in the area.

Quoting process was really good - we got excellent panels and inverter for a great price, and the installation went well. There was some slight miscommunication around the timing of the install - rain in the week leading up caused timelines to get shuffled around, and I was a little unsure about what was happening at one point. But, everything was sorted out fairly quickly and worked out well. Kobi also helped us sort out grid connection - we managed to get it all connected in a little over a week, which was really great.

7 months later we asked Ravi: "Are you happy with the performance of your system so far?"

Everything appears to be going strong nearly a year on.

Original Review on 07-09-2020:

Instillation & Switched on in a day.

Quotation process was fine once we worked out what I wanted.
Instillation went well, started at 7am and was finished and operational by 2pm on the day scheduled.
Simple Energy was a challenge to deal with meter consolidation and reconfiguration.
Very happy to recommend Kobi Energy.

3 months later we asked Mark: "Are you happy with the performance of your system so far?"

Yes my system has performed to my expectations and for the last 3 months I have been in credit.

Luke is typical salesman. Installers were great

Luke as in said typical salesman. Office staff Emma great. Installers great

Job done

Customer service was great from sales rep to admin team at office and the installation team

Great Company with a great system

The process from start to finish was excellent. Meeting Luke face to face and then dealing with Emma was a delight and the system looks great. They even organised for the old meter to be updated

Efficient and polite

The first contact was Luke actually made an appointment and turned up on time (big plus). He was happy to sit down and explain the best options without pushing to sell.
Once we agreed they were out with 2 weeks installing. The guys that did the work were very professional and work efficiently as a team (also very well mannered with the understanding of home schooling taking place).

No issues recommended them to anyone.

Great service good installation, very happy

Not particularly interested in providing g a review, I have no complaints.

Great company with awesome service

From start to finish the service has been great and very professional , any questions I had during the process were answered promptly.
The installation was fast and very neat with great communication.
I'd highly recommend the team at Kobi energy solutions in the future.

Thankyou Kobi Energy Solutions

We're very happy with our solar. The team at Kobi were very friendly and a high level of professionalism and experience was evident throughout the process. Thankyou for an exceptional product.

First class

Luke and his team were very helpful and plesent to deal with.did an excellent job a easy to deal with

Great guy and the job was done as promised using a good product

Great everything that was told happened start date how long it'd take
No mess left

Prompt, efficient and friendly service

Quoting process was great. They came on site and reviewed requirements and made recommendations accordingly.

As we required our installation within a limited time frame they assisted us in ensuring it happened on time and within budget.

Customer service has been exceptional.

We would highly recommend the Kobi team.

Great customer service and excellent tradesmen and great looking installation

Quoting process was fast and easy.
Installers where great bunch of guys, workmanship was excellent and they were very polite, showing me over the whole set up.
Grid connection has not been done yet,

Solar from Kobi

Quote was very precise any value for money. Swift installation.and very good workers

Great service and produc from a local provider

Luke and his team have been absolutely amazing from the initial onsite quote visit until the installation.
At all times staff have been professional, polute and very helpful.
Arrived on tine and left the site very clean.
Highly recommend them to anybody.

Efficient and professional installation.

Luke and his team were entirely professional and answered all our questions. Quote was competitive and flexible.

Our installation was on a shed roof and involved some extra work which was both professional and we'll priced.

All off the team have been polite and professional in their efforts to provide a quality service and experience. I have no issue with recommending them to anyone wanting the best solar solution.

Grid connection was all organised and it was only a few weeks before the energy provider completed the process.

Even after completion the follow up care taken by Kobi energy was reassuring and confirmed our decision to use this company for our install.

By far the best provide and installer

Luke gave us the best quote and was professional, prompt and willing to answer questions we had.

Installation was great. The Kobi team worked efficiently, ensured that the panels were fixed perfectly and they look seamless.

The admin team were all lovely to deal with. Very understanding and professional. They looked after all the paperwork needed. Very easy.

We were very impressed with the whole teams attention to detail. We will be recommending them to anyone wanting solar power.

Thanks Kobi.

Taylor.

Solar installation made easy

Quotation process was simple - great explanation and answered questions readily, although the first invoice wasn't correct (amended promptly).

Installation was prompt and efficient - the guys were polite and cleared up after themselves.

Optimal Installation

Sales and quoting process was open for negotiation.
Installation was reasonably punctual.
Istallation is new; not yet certified

Great local company from its core!

We attended a local sustainability fair and left our details with the guys from Kobi Solar. They were the first company to physically come to our property to inspect, discuss and review our options and also to explain the various rebates available. Every other quote was online and definitely not a local company which turned us off completely.
Luke walked us through our options and we ended up pushing for an upgraded system to their base offering that suited our household needs. We also just got our system approved in time to get the full Victorian rebates on offer before they were reduced.
The guys were quick and efficient installing the system and walked us through the data tracking app and how to understand what was being displayed. We had an issue with one of our tiles being cracked and moved during the installation, resulting in water leaking into our dining room after an event. Luke was informed and true to his word and company values addressed the issue and repaired the damage within a very reasonable time frame. Professionals were called in after the initial repair didn't hold and the result was completely acceptable and are working fine.
I would highly recommend Kobi Solar and have done to my family, resulting in my sister purchasing the exact same package. Give them a go and shop locally to keep your money within the community.

Very pleased client

Excellent customer service throughout the process: design, quote, installation and after-install customer service. Thank you

Original Review on 04-06-2019:

We weren't going to qualify for the vic rebate so when that was put on hold we were in the right place at the right time. Kobi energy made us a deal that was great and we had the system installed and operational within 3 days of signing up. Luke was very helpful putting together a deal that met all our requirements and Darren and his team were prompt and professional, doing a great job with the install. Overall very happy, with sales and service exemplary, and at this early stage system smashing out the kws. Would not hesitate to recommend Kobi Energy Solutions to anyone who will listen. Original ratings

8 months later we asked Peter: "Are you happy with the performance of your system so far?"

Apart from Fronius smartmeter failing all else running well, response from Kobienergy fantastic, replaced part within a couple of days

Top service and knowledgeable.

Top service throughout.
Only quote of three to call me back and talk about the install and they were able to answer my technical questions without skipping a beat.

The design is thoughtful, the install crew were polite and enthusiastic. Good vibes on site.

Efficient, professional install

Other than some confusion regarding grid smart meters, install was done on time and looks great, some changes on the day of install due to roof requirements but ended up looking neat and clean.
Some ongoing issues with monitoring but likely not due to any fault by the installer. Would recommend.

Terrific

Luke and the team have been great to deal with and so very helpful - even on a Sunday!

Good service, good price

Luke from Kobi gave a very professional presentation that left us confident to make the investment in our solar system. We felt the price was very reasonable for good quality hardware. The installation went ahead quickly and professionally, and Steph was very helpful with the connection process. My only criticism is that setting up the app on my phone was a pain and the app itself is a bit basic. The solarweb website gives much better information on system performance.

Kobi Energy Solutions Highly Recommended

Right from the initial contact with Kobi Energy Solutions (Luke) we found them happy to discuss our requirements and a willingness to work with us to get as many panels as possible on our difficult shaped roof.We did get several quotes from other solar installers and found Kobi's to be very reasonable.After accepting the quote we received valuable tips and assistance from Steph and Luke to get us through Victorian Government Solar Rebate process.Once that was secured an installation date was quickly scheduled.The installation went well and was completed on the same day with no return visits needed.Justin and Hayden were polite and cooperative and left the site as tidy as they found it. Kobi Energy Solutions after sales service has been very good. They provided all paperwork and guidance to get us switched to Solar Feed in Tariff.