Linked Solar

Linked Solar Reviews

Linked Solar is an owner operated business based in Melbourne’s North Eastern suburbs, specializing in Solar PV systems and battery backup systems.

Operating since 2012, our experience as electrical contractors has only strengthened our knowledge and ability to provide customers with the best possible renewable energy solutions for your home or business. With high-quality components and state-of-the-art monitoring, switching to solar power with Linked Solar is the smart choice. In addition to the environmental benefits, we understand that an important factor for customers is to save money.

We can walk you through the trusted brands and products we install as well as the rebates available to make your transition to solar an affordable and streamline process.

Reviewers report paying: $3,100 - $10,213 for depending on hardware choice and installation difficulty ( how is this calculated? )

Battery brands previously installed

The views expressed by reviewers are theirs alone, and do not necessarily reflect those of Peacock Media Group, which makes no representations as to the accuracy of the reviews. For our full disclaimer and further information, see our Terms of Use and our Review Guidelines.

Linked Solar Reviews (104)

Friendly, Professional, Great Service

Christian, Max and Jo were a pleasure to deal with, AAA+ Customer Service front start to finish, Max + 1 the installers were very professional and treated the install as if it was their house, he was very fussy and eager to to a good professional job. I am happy with the quality panels and inverter used, Linked Solar is a good example of how all companies should operate, highly recommend

Easy process and a great result

Everything was managed professionally and it was a great experience overall. The recommendations they made regarding our installation, as well as quoting and the actual installation were all handled very well. We're very happy with the team at Linked Solar and the result.

A shining light in the Solar panel installation industry.

We all know that is always a risk entrusting any company with your hard-earned coin for a venture that you know little about regardless of how many videos you've YouTubed. I think that if someone writes an review they fall into two categories. 1) some one who has had an excellent experience 2) someone who needs to tell the word of how they were ripped off. Linked solar is absolutely category No 1. The director and installer with his team is an excellent communicator. He sticks to promised deadlines, gives you plenty of choice with regards to panels, inverters and battery options and seamlessly guides you through the paperwork, most of which is done for you by Christian. Here is a company that was recommended to me over drinks at a Melbourne Cup BBQ and the only winner I backed that day was this company. Installation workmanship quality was excellent and I would gladly recommend this man simply for his integrity and honesty alone.

Definitely recommended

We had three quotes done and everyone said different things that led to an increase in the price. The job was complicated, or we really need to upgrade to this system or that. We weren't satisfied with any of them so we asked for a quote from linked solar. This time the quote was reasonable and they did not try to sell us anything we didn't want or need. They actually sent an installer out to do the quote rather than a salesperson which made a huge difference. Communication was excellent and polite. Installation was done quickly and professionally (despite some rather loud and offensive language from the tradies) with plenty of after-installation follow-up if we needed assistance. Great price and service. Would use again.

Great local installer

Linked Solar have been great to deal with from start to finish. Competitive quote and professional attitude to customer engagement, communication and installation. Thanks to everyone at Linked Solar.

Great company

Christian and his team at Linked Solar are a great company to deal with, they were very professional from the start with quoting till they completed the installation. And they cleaned up after themselves (didn’t even find a piece of wire lying around)
I would highly recommend this company

Competent and professional

Very happy with our system. Company was competent and professional. Did a neat job and were good to deal with. Would recommend to other people.

Original Review on 04-08-2021:

Great company to get your Solar from. Very professional outfit. AAA+

A great company to get your Solar solution from. A common sense approach and great Customer Service. After the install I was generating electricity within a couple of days. Kept us informed of progress and explained all the features. They turned up when they said they would and completed our installation within a day. Definitely, will recommend them to anyone I know wanting a Solar solution. AAA+ Original ratings

8 months later we asked Derek: "Are you happy with the performance of your system so far?"

This system has exceeded my expectations, I wish that I had put a few more panels up there.

Professional service plus

From the time of the quote to the finished product they were totally professional and meticulous in every aspect of installation and the organisation of inspection, metering and paperwork. I highly recommend Linked Solar.

Fantastic experience, highly recommended local business for your solar needs

Christian and Jo were excellent in guiding me through my solar installation journey. Linked Solar's pricing was very competitive and the whole communication process was smooth and informative.

There was a short delay on the installation date due to the COVID19 lockdown but that's fine and beyond anyone's control.
Christian came on site, spot on time, with his own professional team and completed the work efficiently and tidied up after. The solar panels, Enphase Gateway, racks and cabling were all neatly installed.

They are now arranging for my FIT with the energy distributor and also for the Enphase app login details.

Overall, I cannot recommend Christian and his team enough. My experience are similar to the numerous happy customers who have shared their reviews on this website.

Great experience with linked solar

Christian and the team provided an efficient, professional and knowledgeable service

Excellent experience; highly recommended local business

From the start of the process when Christian came to our property to assess and provide an initial quote (as opposed to other providers I contacted who wanted to do an initial desktop exercise), working with Linked Solar has been exactly as I would have hoped. Prompt responses to all queries and providing several options for the install helped get the system right-sized for our needs. Pricing was also competitive. The process from installation to certification and retailer meter reconfiguration was clearly explained and to date has progressed exactly as expected. The install went smoothly on the day with panel/inverter location as requested and fuse box amendments and all wiring very neat and professional - the team was also friendly and polite.

System seems to be running very well so far and in line with expectation - already making a big difference to our net consumption. The job has been logged by Linked with our retailer and I'm currently waiting on the retailer to complete the meter reconfiguration so we can start to claim back the FiT and then we're all systems go. All in all extremely happy with the service from Linked Solar - a great local business I'd happily recommend.

Original Review on 04-06-2021:

Great customer service and explained everything thoroughly.

Sales/quoting - professional
Installation - on time and cleaned up everything
Customer service - professional

8 months later we asked Franz: "Are you happy with the performance of your system so far?"

Great investment and being able to be green.

Friendly, professional and very happy with the result

We appreciated the company director coming out to see the site in person before providing the quote as it meant they were familiar with the house and had all the information they needed. The quote followed promptly and we were happy with the detail provided and the price in comparison to other quotes we had received. I had a few questions to understand the process better and they were happily answered.

Everything ran smoothly on the day. The team were punctual, friendly and kept us updated on how long they'd be / when we would lose power for a little bit etc.

They found the best place for the inverter on the inside of the garage to ensure it wasn't overly visible, and minimised the exposed cords which I appreciated.

Overall, we are very happy with the whole process and wouldn't hesitate to recommend Linked Solar to anyone else.

Original Review on 31-08-2021:

Highly recommend LinkedSolar.

Very happy that I chose LinkedSolar for my installation. Prompt reply to my call, and site visit to discuss, advise and quote was routine, I didn’t have to request this. Christian Traeger - an accredited solar designer as well as installer - listened to what I wanted but also gave advice, I didn’t feel like I was being sold an off the shelf standard system. His company uses their own staff - a great team - work is not subcontracted out. Installation proceeded to timetable apart from a short delay due to COVID lockdown when they were unable to work. Install went to time, independent inspection was a couple of days later and system was commissioned and operating very quickly. Followup service or response to any queries freely offered. Would highly recommend. Original ratings

5 months later we asked Margaret: "Are you happy with the performance of your system so far?"

Yes, and beyond my expectations.

Great all round

Linked solar were great, easy to deal with, very informative & explained everything in a straight forward way, the installation was great and no fuss at all. Highly recommended.

We were pleased with Linked Solar's quoting process, commencing with a pre-quote site inspection by the company's director. We were made comfortable with the proposed system layout and location of the inverter and alll of our questions were answered on the spot. The written quote followed promptly.

After selecting their quote, the written follow up by company staff was excellent. Our installation date was brought forward from the early Feb 2022 initial timing, which was pleasing.

The installation team turned up on time and it was great to see the company director personally involved in the installation work. The installation went smoothly with minimal interruption to our home's AC supply and completed on the same day.

Post installation, the system passed the required safety inspection, with the inspector commenting favourably on the good quality of the installation work. We promptly received the post installation paperwork, manuals, certificate of electrical safety.

Linked Solar have promptly followed through with the energy provider to initiate the process of connecting our system to the grid. All we have to do as the owner is to make a follow up call to our energy retailer to check that they have their job in process.

Overall, very happy with the service provided by Linked Solar.

Wonderful Local Installer

Christian and his team were extremely helpful throughout the entire process. What we especially loved was how quickly he was able to come out for an on site inspection, and gave us an accurate time frame of when he'd be able to commence the works. He gave us plenty of options that included a wide range of budgets and gave his professional opinion without bias. He answered my probably silly questions patiently and thoroughly. I highly recommend him and the whole Linked Solar team for a wonderful local service.

The day of the installation was seamless and everything was left tidy and clean, very punctual and polite. You can tell his team all work together regularly and they were a good team with good communication.

Great customer service, system is working fine and great value for money!

The sales and quoting process was straightforward. Christian visited my house and took a look at my roof and powerboard.

Christian answered all my follow up questions over email and was very patient with me.

Christian and his team designed a system for my 3 phase house that was up to 18KW along with a 15KW Fronius Inverter + consumption monitor. The job was done over 4 days as it was a large job and it was partly raining on a couple of days.

We had a bit of a misunderstanding in the design process (it didn't account for an exhaust) so when his team installed the panels, they removed the exterior exhaust to let cooking fumes vent into the roof (not ideal but apparently still a common way to exhaust fumes) but after discussing my concerns (since we do a lot of heavy cooking and we specifically bought a powerful range hood).

Christian was kind enough to send his team in a 2nd time to fix up the exhaust for us at no additional charge.

I would highly recommend Christian and the LinkedSolar team to anyone.

Will definitely be reaching out to Christian to install a battery once battery prices and the economics of it make more sense.

Thank you LinkedSolar - I am a happy customer!

Steven

Fantastic experience, amazing service

We are so glad we went with Christian and Linked Solar. The end-to-end process was flawless, they were flexible, knowledgeable, responsive, and very fast. I can't recommend it highly enough. Best decision!

Fantastic service and a system we're proud of

Received an in-person visit and quote from Christian promptly after contacting them through SolarQuotes. Received quotes from three other retailers, of them being in-person. Linked Solar's quote was close to the cheapest credible quote. Christian wasn't pushy, actively listened to our needs, and he and the team were very communicative and helpful throughout the quoting and installation process.

Great business to deal with and top quality Installation (North East Melbourne)

I have to say that the process of installing solar with Christian from Linked Solar has been a very easy and enjoyable process. We have just completed a knock down rebuild and ensured that the house and roof design would accommodate a future solar system.
During the build I had 3 phase power installed for our ducted reverse cycle system but also to maximise the solar install.

System Request
From the start my request to all the companies was to install a 10kw or above system with a Fronius inverter and then I was open to panel suggestions.

Solar Quotes
The process was to do a solar quotes request for quotes in my area. I was put in touch with 3 companies as is standard. After a few emails with these companies Christian from Linked Solar was the only company who would come onsite to discuss options and how we could do the install. I also got quotes from a few other places like RACV Solar, Pure Electric and a few other companies. They majority of the quotes were very similar in panels (Low End Jinko, Trina and higher range REC and Sunpower) and they were all with a Fronius inverter as requested.

Panels/Inverter
The panel options provided by Linked Solar were Trina Honey 370w (10 year Warranty) or REC Twinpeak 4 – 370w (25 year Warranty). We went with the REC Panels and the inverter is a Fronius Symo 10kw 3 phase Inverter.

Why Linked Solar
Christian was the only supplier happy to meet onsite to discuss options. The quoting of the parts of the system and locking in systems design were all really well communicated and he was very transparent of what panels were available to install as there were some supply issues going on at the time.

The system wasn’t the cheapest I got quoted but I was looking for value with good to high quality Panels (long warranty) and Fronius Inverter so price was the secondary consideration.

Linked Solar was locally based which during my rebuild of our house has been something I wanted to ensure any trades were locally based.

Install
Installation was booked for Late Jan 2022 but Christian had a opening before Christmas 2021 and was able to do the install in 2 days. The team he has were all great to deal with and we had little disruption with the install (Power was off for 30mins and only once during install). On the 2nd day Christian had the inspector booked to review in the afternoon and the system was up and running.
We have panels split between east/west orientation and have been working great so far and the inverter is installed in our Garage which is a great spot for the inverter out of the elements.

If you live in North East Melbourne (Greensborough and areas surrounding) and want a genuine local installer who is easy to deal with and is very open and transparent about the process and system options then I would recommend you go with Linked Solar.

Well worth using this business

Christian, the manager of Linked Solar was the only person who visited our house to ensure the type and layout of the panels would be in the optional location for the sun. He also took into consideration their appearance to our unique house design and appearance.

His team were professional and very easy to deal with. Communication was excellent and they came on the date they had booked in with us. It was worth the wait and worth the price.

10kW installation with Linked Solar

Outstanding service from start to finish. 11th hour issue with the panel quoted not being available due to supply chain issues out of everyone's control. A solution was found within hours resulting in a slight upgrade of panels with minimal increase in costs, and Linked Solar eating some of the upgrade costs. The installation team turned up on mass 5min before start time, and hit the ground running. Great coordination, workmanship and communication across the day. Couldn't be more happy with the outcome

Reliable Installer

The installer was selected following a recommendation from a neighbour who also had solar installed. Research into solar also identified this installer as someone who has been endorsed by Solar Quotes. The quote provided by this installer was not the cheapest, in fact it was the highest of the quotes provided.

My decision to use this installer was based on the reliability and reputation of the installer to deliver and install solar with the confidence that it would be carried out to a high standard.
Sales / quoting process was prompt, informative and detailed. The installer did not engage in any form of pressure selling. The installers knowledge during initial conversations gave me confidence in the ability to deliver what was discussed.

Installation was undertaken by extremely professional staff who at all times were polite and remained in constant contact at every stage of the process, every email and text to the installer was attended to promptly. The installer was punctual and attended dates agreed to and also rescheduled installation at my request without issue. The location and installation of the inverter was carried out to my specific needs and no additional charges were incurred. Customer service was excellent and the grid install has been arranged by the installer.

First class from initial contact to after installation follow up.

Linked Solar was a very good choice.
Personalised service with Christian, the owner, visiting the premises to review the property, make recommendations and answer questions.
He also supervised the installation work ensuring it was of the highest standard.
The quote was fairly priced and only contained quality components.
The installation team arrived on time, worked well and cleaned up.
Linked Solar also handled all of the documentation which made the entire process so much easier than I was anticipating.
I would highly recommend Linked Solar - especially in an industry replete with dodgy operators.
First class from initial contact through to after installation follow up.

A Very Professional Company

We had a very tricky installation and had already had an installer bail on us during, yes during, installation. Our second attempt it get a system installed was via Linked Solar. Christian personally came out to site and confirmed that our installation was possible. The installation was on a 2 storey townhouse with panel being installed on 4 different roof sections over both levels.

The installation process was floorless with the tricky installation being carried out in one day in June. The system has worked as advertised since. The wiring was all hidden to make the installation visually pleasing unlike other companies that don't take as much pride in their work.

Linked Solar were very easy to deal with, professional at every stage and their pricing was good. If I was to install solar again it would be with Linked Solar.

Excellent experience

I just had my solar installed yesterday and
Chris and his team have done a fantastic job.
The design is good
Initially some panels are supposed to be placed on the west, but after they went up to the roof yesterday, they decided to put those on the north. So the overall appearance and efficiency improve.

The inverter is well installed
It is put on my gargage's wall nicely.

Good customer service
They reply promptly and the team is nice and friendly.

A delayed review - 12 months plus after the installation

Our LInked Solar installation has been brilliant.
I have delayed in writing this review so that I can comment on the effectiveness of our 6.6kw system.
Christian, the owner of Linked Solar came and made an initial onsite inspection of our house to assess the needs and peculiarities of the house, The suggestion of a smart location of the inverter in the under house garage, to keep it cool and out of the heat was appreciated.
Following his visit, we were provided with a detailed plan of installation and of the component parts to be used so that we could make an informed decision about the installation
We were lucky to get the system installed just before another lockdown in July 2020.
The Linked solar team showed up on time and very effectively installed the system in less than a day.
A team of great guys, who answered any questions that occurred to us as the installation happened.
They left the site clean and tidy.
The corner of our house faces due north so we have split our panels into 2 groups.
One group facing North East, for the AM sunshine and the other on the North West, for the afternoon sun.
Rooftop shade is not a problem.
The system has proved to be very effective, We are generating at least 1kwh a day more than our predicted output in the depths of June/July winter.
At the same time, we had our 25-year-old Solahart rooftop solar hot water system replaced.
I had it checked out prior to the installation of the PV system as they would have shared the same NW facing rooftop, be informed that it had not been working properly, properly, for the last 24 months and we had been using it as a storage heater, using offpeak electricity to heat the 300-litre tank of water at night, without any solar assistance!
We removed the old system and that provided space for 2 more NW panels.
We chose to replace it with a Solahart Powerstore PV heater from another supplier. This came with a Combined Energy solar consumption management system.
We are making good use of our solar systems production and have averaged 83% self-consumption over the last 12 months.
I have been really impressed with our LInked Solar system.
Highly recommended is an understatement!

Fantastic Customer Service and Installation

Onsite Inspection and quotation .
Christian was very helpful , polite and professional.
I was kept informed throughout the process .
His team was punctual, neat, clean , polite and cleaned the site immaculately on completion.

As an added bonus, they helped to organise the grid connection after the install

Great Team

Efficient, prompt and very fastidious. Very helpful and provided good advice.

Quality service with a quality product

Christian and Jo provided excellent advice and service all the way through.

They responded to all my calls, texts, and emails. Their quote was easy to understand and included all the costs. Installation was smooth and completed within a day.

Although the application process can take some time if seeking government rebates, as we were, they did their best to schedule an approximate date and in fact ended up installing the system more than a week earlier than expected.

The follow up processes, including the visit by the electrical inspector and submission of follow up paperwork to my electricity supplier, and links to the apps/website to monitor the system, were also completed well within the proposed timeline.

I can certainly recommend Linked Solar with confidence

Very happy, Jan.

Great service and advice, including a realistic on-site appraisal by Linked Solar of how much money we will / won't save with solar. Our roof is overshadowed so there was a limit on how much we should spend to avoid over-capitalising. Rebates don't really help much with lowering the cost.
Christian was very helpful while we sorted through all the information, new products and cost options.
His installation team was very professional and even painted the roof racks black so they don't stand out on the dark roof. Fantastic.
Very happy that we were not asked to pay anything until installation was complete - one of the winning factors.

Outstanding experience - highly recommend

The entire experience dealing with Christian of LinkedSolar has been an absolute pleasure.

Him and his team did what they said they would do, when they said they would do it.

His wasn't the cheapest of quotes - but paying a little extra, I got the better quality Fronius inverter and the 20 Year Warranty Panels.

I had a chat with the inspector post-installation, who walked me through all of the little 'extra care' things that Christian and his team do that are over and above (& cost them) but we as consumers probably wouldn't even notice in order to do the job right the first time.

After doing thorough research before hand and hearing of all the horror stories that abound, super glad that this story was the exact opposite.

Outstanding experience all round.

Glad I waited to eventually find a good installer/company to work with. Would definitely use again and recommend.

Glad I waited and went through such a long process to eventually find a good installer who was prepared to do a site visit. Used some intelligence to come up with the best installation option for me that no one else had looked at. My site was not the best for installation due to shading but the option to install as big a system as possible on the garage instead of the house was a terrific suggestion. Cosmetically better as well.

I was happy to spend extra for a better quality/more efficient system given I had space only for 4.81kw system and I believe it was a good choice in the longer term. Even just going to a better looking panel was a good choice as well. It even beat the wife test!

Really nice install and finish. Everything was neat and the team were pleasant to deal with.

The price overall was well within expectations which suggests to me that Christian (the owner) is running a tight. well run company. Deserves to succeed in a market that has got quite a few dubious players.

Nice work,

Matt

Excellent from start to finish

High quality effective and efficient team who professionally addressed our every need. Of the four installers we compared they were the standout on all categories. Would thoroughly recommend.

Reliable, competent and professional

Easy onsite quote process, unlike others who just provide over the phone quotes using satellite photos. Quote very competitive on a like for like basis using the same specs with two other providers. Installation was smooth, tidied up site afterwards and regular check ups following installation to ensure connection was complete. No stars yet re system because it has only just been installed.

Professional and Hands-on Business Owner

This review is done 2 months after Linked Solar has installed my PV.
Business owner Christian Traeger was able to quote only after a survey of my home and getting my requirements in person. He was very knowledgeable and gave me a good layout design of the panels. I was surprised he turned up together with his team of 6 blokes to install my 13.32kW system with optimiser. They were punctual, tidy and seemed to enjoy the work. All paper work was done and inspection organised within a week of installation. After monitoring the system via mySolarEdge app for several weeks, I realised that the export and import figures were way off compared to the AGL app. I contacted Christian and he personally came by to check the system and found no issues with the hardware installation. But a day after, he called me to say that the issue was fixed after re-configuring the SolarEdge meter remotely. Yes, now the figures are accurate enough. So far, its solar production is as expected from the estimated output in the quote. I would not hesitate to recommend Linked Solar to anyone.

Inspired Confidence

The quoting process was straightforward and guidance through the rebate application process was clear. Max and the team that did the installation were on time and operated safely with appropriate fall protection. The installation was quick despite the challenges of a steep pitched roof and there was no mess left afterwards. Every contact with the office was stress free and inspired confidence that the job would be done properly.

Highly recommend!

The process was well handled by the team. They were able to handle all of my administration needs with ease. The team were always very personable. I was amazed at the amount of paperwork that they had to process and am thankful that they did all of the work for me. I was always consulted regarding my needs and any need to think of changes to the plans.

Very happy with Linked Solar

Christian and his team were friendly, prompt and professional with their quoting and installation process. Can happily recommend, we are very pleased with the result!

Great service! Very professional

From day one, the guys at Linked Solar were very punctual and attentive. They made the installation process and organising the grid connection after the install a breeze. Would definitely recommend Linked Solar!

Great customer service and Highly professional installation

Christian from Linked Solar provided prompt, competitive quotes on two different systems I was interested in. He was the only installer (out of five that were requested to quote) who made the effort to come out and do an onsite inspection, during which time he correctly identified that we have 3 phase power in our home, despite us being informed by our energy provider that we only have single phase.

Christian and his office staff have been so wonderful during the whole process from quoting to completion of the solar installation, constantly keeping us up to date with the various stages, including contact with Solar Vic, our energy retailer and wholesaler, and the final job inspection.
The installers were punctual, polite and did a great clean up job, not forgetting the Fantastic looking solar panel installation which was regularly checked/supervised by Christian. When the job was completed, Christian initiated the set up of the app-based monitoring portal with Fronius and emailed me the link to activate and complete the registration process for the inverter. It was all so seamless and greatly appreciated.
Overall, Christian and the whole team at Linked Solar have been a very professional outfit and I would highly recommend them to anyone considering solar.

Linked Solar gave us a clear quote, explained exactly what was involved and the whole 28 panels were installed seamlessly in one day. The company sorted out the RECs and the inspection and notified the power retailer. Nothing more to do. Great job!

Solar panel installation

Out of 5 quotes Linked Solar we’re the only company to come on site to inspect the job.

The installation experience was seamless. The crew were friendly & respectful, punctual & absolutely no mess or rubbish was left behind.

The customer service was exceptional. I was given an order of work & it all happened in a timely manner including lodging paperwork & ensuring I had all the documentation for my reference after the job was done & setting up the App connected to the inverter.

I Highly recommend Linked Solar

Very positive experience from start to finish

I was regularly informed and kept in the loop of progress with my installation with Linked Solar, beginning with the initial appointment to obtain a quote, up until the install was certified and turned on. All my questions and concerns were addressed in a professional and timely manner.

All appointments were kept and the installation team were professional at all times. Would highly recommend Linked Solar to others.

Excellent provider, made the whole process very simple

From start to finish Linked Solar has been fantastic to deal with. They worked with our budget, had excellent communication so that the whole process felt smooth and easy, and happily answered our millions of questions along the way. Installers were punctual and lovely, and the director of the company was here for installation, which we appreciated. Was also reassuring to hear from the independent inspector who came after installation that 'these guys always do good work'. Would highly recommend!

Professional service

Despite the inclement weather, the installer re-arranged schedules to fit my own calendar. They were also rersponsive to my queries about the system and its performance in winter. Overall, I was pleased with the service.

Fantastic Customer Service and Installation

From the first contact via email to the final email after electrical inspection I could not have been happier. Christian from Linked Solar was always prompt with replies and information, extremely helpful and kept me informed of every process. No question seemed too hard and helped make my decision easier. Even when we decided on extra panels (twice!), once the day before installation, there was no issues. The installers, Max and Jack, were punctual, very polite and cleaned up perfectly. They worked through horrible weather without any issues. Christian has organised the grid connection for us and just waiting for that to be finalised. We are very happy; seeing reduction in electricity costs literally before our eyes on the Solar Edge App. Would have no hesitation recommending Linked solar to anyone.

Fantastic supplier

Christian and the Linked Solar team were outstanding. From the first time he arrived on site to provide a quote through to installation the team were professional, friendly and supportive - no question was too simple to ask and everything was explained in an easy to understand way - thanks Linked Solar!