Linked Solar Reviews

About Linked Solar, Solar Installers

Linked Solar
Silver Partner
Linked Solar is a Solar Power Installation company based in St Helena and serves VIC. Here are their reviews as submitted by visitors to SolarQuotes

Linked Solar Solar Reviews

Nice guys to deal with. Very responsive, had the system in just a few weeks after the go ahead. Very happy

Clear quote and best price. Checked out Ausnet approval - only one who did.
Didn't have to wait long and they turned up when they promised. No variation.
System looks great and working perfectly.

Professional Installer

Linked Solar was the best price of the three quotes I received from the three companies introduced to me by Solar Quotes.
The installation was done very professionally and all four doing this where very friendly and did their best to get the job
done well with the least inconvenience. The Director Christian was also very helpful with the grid connection.

Amazingly easy operation from start to finish.

The initial quote was based on price but then we upgraded to the best components (Sunpower / Fronius) for a long term benefit. This will add value to the property.
Christian Traeger was brilliant from start to finish. They arrived on time to the minute and the installation was flawless.
Excellent customer service. Christian also explained the phone app for monitoring the system. I would not hesitate in recommending Linked Solar. (And I already have.)
Linked Solar installation and after care service has been excellent Show additional information

Excellent Customer Service and great system

We would like to thank Christian and his team for removing an older dodgy system and installing our new system in July. After much research I selected Linked Solar based on their reviews on Solar Quotes and Google and recommendations and the fact that they were local to my area. Christian was prompt professional and very thorough with his quote and the price was competitive.

Vic Solar introduced a new rebate system for this year creating alot more work for both the customer and installer. Christian's communication and guidance through this new online process was exemplary resulting in a fairly quick approval to have the system installed. Christian spent alot more time going back and forth between Vic Solar and me which really assisted get the rebate through with minimal fuss.

When it came time for the job Christian and his team were on time, very easy to deal with, friendly and went well above in terms of cleaning up and making sure that I was happy, much better than many other trades I have recently dealt with. Included in this was the removal and disposal of the old system which save me the hassle.

The system was completed and commissioned as planned without any issues and has worked flawlessly so far. The electrical inspection was thorough and the inspector was very pleased with the install. All the paperwork was forwarded to me within a day of the inspection. All I am yet to do is confirm with my retailer that I am getting feedin which I will do this week coming.

I have already passed on Linked Solar's details to two other friends and wouldn't hesitate to recommend Linked Solar, Christian and his team if your looking to add new solar or fix up your existing solar.
Dealing with new solar vic system on july 1 was a nightmare. But once they get the bugs sorted out i think the application process will be excellent. Show additional information
Fantastic service from Christian. Show additional information

Highly recommended

Christian and his team did a fantastic job of our solar installation. On time, thorough and very neat and great attention to detail

The system passed inspection with no issues, and has been performing flawlessly

Professional Quality Installer. Fantastic Service

I installed a 5 kw system recently. Christian, Linked Solar Director, was the only installer to come on site to discuss the quote and its installation with me. Then he came out with his crew to install the system himself. It was this factor that persuaded me to sign up with Linked Solar. The install went well because Christian was there to do it, not subcontract the job out. He even sent a crew out to get more replacement roof tiles when my spare ones ran out. Admittedly my roof tiles were more than 75 years old and were rather brittle.

My emails to him were answered promptly. He helped me with the solar rebate application. Christian also helped to organise the grid connection process after.

I found Linked Solar to be a very reliable, professional, and trustworthy installer. Highly recommended.

Fantastic Installar

Honest and professional service. From start to finish Christian and his team were a great to deal with. Provided quality workmanship and product. Would highly recommend this company fort solar panel installation. Show additional information

Great job. Fantastic service

I was really impressed with my dealings with Christian from Linked Solar. When deciding who to go with, I got a number of quotes from different companies and I liked the fact that he would be completing the job himself with this team and not outsourcing the job to a sub contractor.
Christian was professional, knowledgeable and happy to take the time to explain the process to me.

His price was reasonable and I'm really happy with the product we chose.
I have and will continue recommend him to my friends and family
Professional quote, very good quality system at a fair price. Really appreciated the attention to small details. Show additional information
Good customer service, I emailed back and forth a couple of times with Christian, the director of Linked Solar, to get clarification and revision on prices/needs. He was very patient in addressing my questions and adapt the quote to my budget to come to a compromise. Felt he was honest with his assessment and pricing and did not try and gouge me on the prices as compared to other quotes (especially with the Victorian Govt solar rebate - most quotes added another $2k). Yet to see the benefits in terms of dollar as just had the installation completed (which he did himself, not farmed out to sub contractors- another bonus!) but am hopeful will be beneficial in the long run. Also want to give him a thumbs up for the follow up service when he personally came to ensure the electrical inspection passed and also assisted in installing the app on my phone to monitor the inverter. Very much appreciated and happy to recommend him to other customers. Show additional information
We were most impressed with the options offered to us and the advice given to help choose the best combination for our situation. The installation went very smoothly and we are very happy with how the system is performing and the follow up communication. Very happy to recommend Linked Solar and Solarquotes to others. Show additional information
Christian is a real professional who did a quality install, and backed this up with prompt answering of any emails I sent him, and sorting out all information required for my Electrical retailer. Show additional information