My Energy Engineering

My Energy Engineering Reviews

My Energy Engineering is a Solar Power Installation business based in Lonsdale 5160 and serves parts of SA. Here are their reviews as submitted by visitors to SolarQuotes

Reviewers report paying: $5,000 - $6,000 for depending on hardware choice and installation difficulty ( how is this calculated? )

My Energy Engineering Reviews (53)

Great service and product!

Did an incredible job, quick and efficient minimal waiting time from initial quote to installation. Would definitely recommend.

Original Review on 07-10-2020:

System well explained and negotiated on price

Punctual and well informed on product. Very few questions as most information provided. Very quick turnaround and no problems with installation Original ratings

8 months later we asked Rosalyn: "Are you happy with the performance of your system so far?"

So happy with this solar system. In over 7 months I have not had to pay an electricity bill and the credit i have from my .16c kw feed in has reached close to $400.00. Coming into winter will be interested to see how the panels perform with less sun

Original Review on 16-09-2020:

Best price and great customer service

Had a very positive with David and the team at My Solar Energy. David was very responsive to my many questions and adjusting to meet my requirements. They had the best price for what I ultimately decided on. The installation was excellent and all in all a very positive and satisfying experience with the team at My Energy. Original ratings

9 months later we asked Mark: "Are you happy with the performance of your system so far?"

Very much so, very happy with system, price and installer.

Original Review on 17-09-2020:

Great experience

I found the whole process dealing with MyEnergy to be smooth and informative. They were the first to contact me and the only company to come out to view the site. The others quoted from their offices.
The salesman explained everything very well and answered all of my questions confidently. The installers were polite and efficient and even replaced some broken tiles. They contacted my supplier and arranged the replacement of my meter.
I highly recommend MyEnergy for solar installation

8 months later we asked Paul: "Are you happy with the performance of your system so far?"

Yes, the system is working well and we have seen a significant decrease in our electricity usage from the grid and therefore lower costs.
We wish we did it earlier. No problems with equipment or installation.
We highly recommend MY ENERGY ENGINEERING as a supplier and installer of solar panel systems.

Smile to the Sun and back

I had talked to a few solar companies and even filled out the paper work on one I’d seen on Instagram before I had heard of solar quotes. I looked into all three which all very friendly and gave good advice. The one I picked ran thru all about a solar instal in terms I understood and compared other products. Two weeks later I was out of the other dodgey contract and I had solar on our roof. Great friendly, professional team. Thankyou

Professional all the way

Grant and the team at My Energy Engineering were a pleasure to deal from start to finish.
Happy to supply multiple quotes to assist me with my decision making.
The installation team were very professional and happy to answer all my questions along the way.
Follow up support after power meter change over was also much appreciated.
Highly recommend.

Original Review on 23-06-2020:

The sales quotes process was done over phone and email

Yes they organised the lot sales/quotes was over phone and email

The installation was very good punctual polite and tidy

They organised the grid connect for the next day

8 months later we asked Richard: "Are you happy with the performance of your system so far?"

Yes it has

Original Review on 14-06-2020:

solar installation

The whole process went smoothly, and the installers were thorough, helpful and on task.
The manager was always available on phone, and happy to adjust details to our needs.

8 months later we asked Liz: "Are you happy with the performance of your system so far?"

Top class quoting and installation

Everything worked well from initial quoting to final cleanup. Installers were punctual, worked hard without a break despite inclement weather, cleaned up well at finish.

Good system, poor electrical work

Quoting and installation went fine and were well organised. Had issues with their electrical work and had to call them back to address issues on a number of occasions, including an incorrectly installed consumption meter. They were unwilling to accept responsibility for errors in their electrical work discovered by an aircon technician that traced a fault on the aircon unit to the solar PV electrical work. Unfortunately, this reinforced the reputation solar installers have for poor electrical workmanship. Otherwise happy with the unit.

Quality system, professional installation

Easy sales and quoting, explained in detail about the system to be installed. Prompt and professional installation. The entire process from quote to grid connection went smoothly with this company.

MyEnergy tiled rooftop install

Very happy with my solar install with MyEnergy, Lonsdale SA.
We are in a rural area and the boys (Rowan and Sam) were punctual and good natured and being an electrician myself i was very happy with the quality of the job.
Am waiting on the retailer now to install the import export meter.

Brilliant service

The sales team were professional, responsive & patient! The installation was effortless & the lads came back once I had internet connected. Highly recommend MyEnergy team.

Helpful installer, easy to get along with,have helpful hints

Really helpful on many ways,friendly and helped me understand about it

Original Review on 08-04-2020:

Excellent service and best value

My Energy provided the best quote and provided excellent details of what was included. Their installation was quick and efficient. Their customer service was excellent. Original ratings

8 months later we asked Dennis: "Are you happy with the performance of your system so far?"

Over the nine months the system has generated 6.46 MWH. and the last three months electricity bills have been in credit. I'm delighted with the performance of my system

Highly Recommend!! Amazing!!!

Amazing company!! Highly recommend!! Ciaram designed our system perfectly. Gave good quality advice and recommended an amazing system, which is perfect for our needs. The quote and supporting documents were incredibly detailed and stood out from all the competition. The system was installed by Sam and Adam and they took their time to get it perfect. Worked through the poor weather to get it up and the install was done so professionally and it looks amazing. This company really cares for their customers and they even fixed an issue with our existing solar system free of charge. I received quotes from over 10 companies and I am so happy that I selected MyEnergy Engineering, they performed well above my high expectations. Our system is performing well above my expectations! Monitoring is my favourite and the Solar Edge system allows us to track so much!!! If you are confused with all the offerings and different systems, all I can say is trust Ciaram and his team, as you won't be disappointed!! They will install the perfect system for your needs and I'm confident they look after the system for the long run!!! Thank you so much Ciaram, Sam and Adam!!

Good service and communication.

Good service and communication.
I did the light and power calculations and between 3 quotes I received, the quote from MyEnergy was the most accurate one and their offer was the most realistic one.
They didn't try to push me to install earlier or later due to any new governmental laws or any other reasons.
MyEnergy is near to my place and I was confident I will get a good service which did happen.
I had a miscommunication with the contact person but after I called the office everything was resolve as a matter of hours.

Great company

Sales man Ciaram Granger very good service and when contacted office person very good and helpful .
Installers very polite and well explained when finished.

Great to deal with

My Energy Engineering were quick to contact me and provided me with the best detailed quotes. All the information about the products, warranties and a system analysis were provided, and easily found in the information. Other companies either didn't contact me (ie I had to ring them), didn't provide system analysis information or provided product information sheets that were over 6 years old. The sales rep was very helpful with all my questions, and provided quotes on 2 high quality systems that were also the cheapest and on many accounts the best systems of the 4 companies I got quotes from. The installation team did a great job by arriving early, working around the rain, and taking the initiative to replace broken tiles with ones on hand. Was very happy with all the staff I dealt with from My Energy Engineering.

Fantastic Installer

Quoted very quickly and any questions answered. Came out to site to explain everything, worked with us to get system installed as soon as possible.

Best all round

I left a review on their website. Was very happy with the whole orocess

Very happy and would recommend. Thanks for your help

We are very happy with our solar system. The representative was easy to deal with and was organized. Would definitely deal with again. Also thank you to Finn Peacock for finding our installer. Cheers, Chris

Fast installation and great support through the whole process

Quoting process was fast and efficient. Everything was explained to me in detail.
Installation was super fast and the engineers were polite and courteous. They were thoughtful and moved all the broken roof tiles to a place were it would be easier fo rus to swap them in the future.
The grid connection is still in process as we have switched the provider. However the solar provider have been in touch with energy provider to request a meter change.

Very happy customer

The sales process was prompt and efficient

Installation was very professional. It was punctual and tidy and the installers were all polite.

Customer service was excellent. All documentation was provided and grid connection was organised very quickly.

Awesome customer service

Great customer service, took the time to explain and educate on the entire process. Made the effort to physically inspect property before quoting. Have the best Price in the first quote As opposed to other companies who tried to match the price after they were challenged. Seamless installation, polite and helpful tradesmen. Took the time to help me set up the app on my phone to monitor the system. Would recommend to anyone looking for solar!

Great local guys :)

After a friend recommended them and I got 4 quotes from others we went with these guys for a 6.6kw system at a fantastic price. First up it's absolutley amazing talking to the head honcho. Just the fact that he answers every time and always makes time for us is so refreshing but makes me think he's not dodging calls from unhappy clients too haha. Straight up and honest. Then the lads came out to install. Friendly, informative, happy to answer any questions. Worked quietly and done in a day. Cleaned up nicely. Made sure we were happy at the end. Couldn't have gone better. All hooked up and working a treat. THANKS for a really terrific experience, felt like I was in good hands the whole way :)

Fantastic Installer and Excellent Service

My whole experience with My Energy Engineering was brilliant. Fantastic service/advise, excellent product, easy installation. I've only had the panels on the roof for a few days but they look brilliant and the installation was completed with the highest level of professionalism and care. I could be happier to recommend my Energy Engineering to my family and friends.

Great business to deal with....

We have been extremely pleased with the whole sales and installation process provided My Energy Engineering. Very professional, very prompt, very friendly. Great job!

Most efficient, knowledgeable,reliable company I have had the pleasure to deal with.

I had a domestic 6.6KW system installed in June 2020. The whole process from quote to installation took less than 3 weeks. The professionalism and knowledge encountered made it very easy to come to a decision to go ahead. The system presented to us had a brilliant mix of quality and cost saving which was backed up with efficient installation. I followed the recommendations of "Solar Quotes" which started off a process that was very pleasing, educational and stress free..

Quality & Service

The service of Energy Engineering leaves nothing to be desired. They discussed the system that would best suit our needs without pressure or disparaging other suppliers. The installation went ahead rapidly from the time of our engaging them. The team were a dream in their effortless and cheerful work, and completed the whole job in the course of a morning. We were given help to connect to the grid, and suggestions about best offers for buy-back from the system.
The Inverter brand (not on your list) is Solar edge.

Very Pleased

The Salesperson was very polite and explained the product and the process very clearly. This was followed up with all the details in writing. Once I decided to go ahead with the purchase, SEG approval was obtained the same day and the installation took place within a week (due to the pandemic crisis and cancellations).
A team of 4 people arrived promptly on the day and the job was completed within 4 hours. The workmanship was excellent and wasn’t rushed and by midday I was monitoring my solar production on my web portal. Even though I had to contact my energy provider to organise my solar connection to the grid, that turned out not to be a drama. I have only had my system up and running for 21 days but by my calculations the expected savings will be significant. Job well done.

Profeesioinal Operators

Quoting system gave me several options which were well explained and no problems when I came back with more questions before eventually settling for My Energy.
Very fast in that I signed the contract on the 3rd April and installation finished 9th April.
Grid connection paper work completed and I was advised to follow up with my provider to achieve a quicker connection.

Simple on time installation

The quoting process was excellent as they visited the site, took a copy of a recent electricity bill and within a few days sent a quote which was to last for 30 days. Upon accepting the quote no payment was required until 7 days after the installation. The installation was excellent as the installers were punctual, polite and advised on how to get connected to the grid.

Professional service and installation

We felt the sales/quoting process was very informative and allowed time to consider all the options available. There was no pressure applied to make a decision then and there. The installation was very professionally executed by a polite and informative team with everything left neat and tidy at the completion of the install. Customer service was outstanding and all aspects of the project were managed well and within a very efficient time frame. Any follow up questions have been very promptly answered. We would highly recommend this company to our family and friends for a Solar System installation.

Professional service at its best

My Energy helped me navigate understanding what my home solar needs were. They were extremely helpful providing me with lots of information and treating every question I asked with importance and patience and I had a lot of questions. I would certainly recommend My Energy to anyone thinking about installing solar. I would also like to praise the team who installed the system, they did an amazing job and were extremely professional, punctual and tidy.

Fantastic Installer. Friendly, helpful and super quick!

Quoting process was easy and pain free! Very helpful sales guy. Installation was quick and the guys that came to do it were really friendly, professional, tidy and punctual. Customer service was great and always happy to answer any question I had before and after installation was complete.

Recommended Supplier

The quote from Ciaram was detailed and without a sales pitch as requested. The price was lower than expected, a pleasant surprise! Follow up questions satisfactorily answered, support with the meter change process appreciated. Communication during the lead up was efficient. The installation was excellent. The guys worked well as team, personable, helpful, easy to get along with and a neat job at the end of the day. There was no sense of rushing to finish before everything worked perfectly, was checked and operation protocols explained. For me, a local company with genuine connection to my community. I am left feeling confident in ongoing support/after sales service if required.

Fantastic Service

My Energy Engineering Company were fantastic. Ciaram came around to inspect our property, advised us on the best system and answered all our questions. Our system was up and running within two weeks and we are very impressed.
Would highly recommend this company

Great installer

They certainly know what they do. Highly professional and efficient, quick and accommodating.

Very professional

My Energy was professional throughout the process. Would highly recommend them

Satisfied Customer

Dave and the team made the whole process from Quote to Install so easy. Communication was excellent, they answered all my MANY questions and nothing was too difficult. I would highly recommend MyEnergy to anyone looking to instal solar.

Ordered but not yet installed

We have ordered a solar system two weeks ago but it is yet to be installed. We were impressed with the salesperson and the quotation process. Cannot comment yet on the installation and grid connection.

Great customer service and system!

I had a full quote and photos of our roof with images of the panels the day after i contacted MyEnergy! Their quote was right on budget and they installed within 10 days. Everyone I dealt with there was professional and friendly. Ciaram Granger was exceptional in his customer service and continued to communicate with me weeks later when we had to organise the Smart Meter.

Value for money, quality of system, installation, and customer service were all excelent thank you richard perin

Sales and quoting good installation punctual, and tidy grid connection all done by them no hassles.

Easy Process

From start to finish this was an easy no pressure process. They helped me with every step without hesitation and the installation went just as smoothly.

My dealings thus far with my energy has been awesome. Just finalising a date for instalation

Awesome quoting process, system has not been installed yet. Awesome customer so far

Excellent service

After using the spreadsheet from SolarQuotes provided by Finn I went to work and arranged appointments for the three quotes. The spreadsheet indicated that value for money and quality of both the Inverter (Fronius) and Panels (Trina) My Energy came out on top by several hundred dollars on one other quote and $1400 on the third. I emailed Dave at My Energy and within an hour we had arranged an installment day. The two sparkies came around right on time and within 6 hours had everything set up and left NO MESS behind. Brilliant. In the meantime Dave had all the paperwork ready for me to email to Origin Energy New Installations section. As I had a Smart metre already connected, my hook up was completed within 1 day. My Energy are to be congratulated on their professionalism and expertise. Great value for money as well. Dean and Vicki Woodcroft
The service I received from my energy solar was exactly what I was looking for, I wasn't interested in the sales pitch I wanted a bottom line and what I was getting for my money. Due to the way they went about it I have purchased two separate systems at two separate addresses
All done in one morning, Friendly people who could answer all my questions.
From the moment I contacted these guys, there customer service was excellent. We are completely off the grid and these guys know there stuff. Quotes given quickly and adapted as required. Site inspection offered and accepted and great advice given based on our home situation. A very professional installation. From first acceptance of quote, system was installed in under two weeks. Thourally recommend these guys.