Roland Lawrence Electrical Reviews

About Roland Lawrence Electrical, Solar Installers

Roland Lawrence Electrical
Roland Lawrence Electrical is a SolarQuotes Client (what does this mean?)
ABN: 18 606 083 103  ABN active since 01 Jul 2015 | Rlelec Pty Ltd
ACN: 606 083 103  ACN active since 27 May 2015 | Rlelec Pty Ltd
Electrical Contractor's License:   (learn about electrical licenses and buying solar)
NSW: 287066C Rlelec Pty Ltd

Roland Lawrence Electrical has been involved in the solar industry since 2010, becoming RLELEC PTY LTD in July 2015. We have installed well over 1000 residential solar installation from 1.5kW all the way up to 50kW! And everything in between. Our commercial experience is almost as vast as we have installed approximately one hundred 30-50kW and over a dozen 100kW+ systems. No matter what your energy requirements are, we have a solution for you

Given we do not employ subcontractors, we’re able to reduce margins without sacrificing quality. This allows us to provide superior service, and top of the line components, while still remaining competitive in a cut throat industry.

As one of our customers, you can expect honesty and transparency throughout the whole project, from design right through handover and beyond. Quality is our number one priority and as such, we will ensure your building is in as good, if not better condition, than before we started. Customer satisfaction is another value we pride ourselves on. We find the majority of our work is through word of mouth which is extremely satisfying and is a testament to the superior level of service and quality we provide.

Roland Lawrence Electrical Solar Reviews

Professional, Friendly and Supportive - Highly Recommended

Roland and his team delivered exactly what was promised - a high quality product installed professionally, on time and with a smile. Roland was supportive, patient and willing to go the extra mile delivering excellent customer service. He provided constructive advice and was highly responsive when e-mailed or contacted via mobile. I would thoroughly recommend him and will be re-connecting once we either expand the system or add a battery. Show additional information

Reliable, knowledgeable, friendly

I recently chose Roland Lawrence Electrical to install a solar system at my property. What stood out for me was the thorough approach to find the best-suited system for my home, the effort to measure my roof to make sure that the system will fit (he was the only supplier who did that!) and the quality of workmanship. It was a pleasure to deal with Roland, and I would recommend him to anyone seeking a reliable, knowledgeable and friendly expert in solar sytem installation. Show additional information

Excellent customer service

We got a few quotes, and RL Electrical were not the cheapest. However, once Roland arrived to explain the nitty gritty of the system he proposed, it made sense to pay a little more. Everything about the sales process impressed us. You could immediately see these guys took it all very seriously, and they were passionate about getting a good result for us.
The installation went well, and they cleaned up after themselves as you'd expect. They took care of all the set up hassles, and even came back a few weeks later to check everything was working as intended and to answer any questions we had. These guys really were a pleasure to do business with and consistently went the extra mile.

Professional and good to deal with

Professional operator, delivered as promised and very happy with the unit. Show additional information

Easy going experience

Really professional service from start to finish, everything was explained in an easy to understand manner and any questions I had where answered easily, I could tell they pride in what they do.

The installation went well, the company was prompt with its installation and where they really went above and beyond for was returning a week later to see if I was happy with the install and how it was performing.

professional, efficient and polite

Dear Roland,
I would like to sincerely thank you and the boys from Roland Lawrence Electrical for the great job they did in fixing and installing our upgraded solar power system. My experience with your company has been one that I could not rate highly enough. From the installation of our 1st system 5 years ago to the current update of our system we have had nothing but great experiences. All requests have been dealt with promptly and without question and the level of customer service has been exemplary. I've been very impressed with the way you regularly follow up on issues we have raised, and this proactivity should be commended. Your tenacity in following up on the most recent warranty issues was fantastic and I couldn't have been more impressed. Thank you for the extra effort that you put in on our behalf.

Our expectations around the actual installation of our updated system have been largely exceeded. Your installers were professional, efficient and polite, with the latest system upgrade being completed in a single day. I have a lot of friends and family who asked me where we got our solar installation and I am always happy to recommend RL Electrical. Since the installation of our 5.5 kW system, we have rarely had to pay an electricity bill and mostly find ourselves in credit from quarter to quarter.
Roland Lawrence was recommended to us by Inner West Community Energy. We have nothing but praise for Roland and his team of installers... from the quotation stage to beyond the installation.
Our installation turned into a nightmare for Roland because we had problems with both our Energy Retailer (Click Energy) and our Energy Distributor (Ausgrid).
I was able to solve our problems with Click Energy, but only because of Roland's helpful advice. He was more than happy to guide me through trying to resolve our issues, then making a complaint to the Ombudsman.
Roland realized during our installation that the voltage coming through the network to our house was often too high, and dangerously so. He complained on our behalf to Ausgrid, who initially showed little interest in solving the problem. During this time, Roland visited us many times to reconfigure both our inverters (from his new system and an older one we have), in an effort to make both systems run better.
When Ausgrid failed to respond, Roland took that matter to the Ombudsman on our behalf. Ausgrid plans to solve that problem this week.
I can't thank Roland enough for the time and effort he has put into making sure that our Solar Installation has been perfect.
The only supplier able to provide a non standard system at an economical price. Show additional information