Solar My Home WA Reviews

About Solar My Home WA, Solar Installers

Hi I’m Brad Robson Director of Solar My Home WA,

Solar Power is my passion, after being in the industry for over 10 years I’ve been able to experience all the industry can offer. I started my electrical apprenticeship in the Solar PV Industry under the guidance of my father who also shares the same love and passion for helping homeowners and business owners reach their goal of becoming more energy efficient or even just combating the cost of our forever rising power bills.

My aim in business is to provide our customers with the best of knowledge about the system they purchase but to offer an all-encompassing package, from our first conversation till the day of install and beyond I want the process to be as easy and comfortable as possible – we offer you the best solar panel cost.

Our customers are our family and we want to show our support which is why we have our fantastic installation warranty and customer referral program. Welcome to our family and we hope to provide you with an unbeatable and professional service that will last a lifetime.

Solar My Home WA Solar Reviews

5 star service for quotation, planning,
Installing and follow up. Very fast response to all questions and fantastic customer service. I highly recommend Solar My Home.
Great guys with excellent service! Already referred them to a friend and would do again Show additional information
Highly recommend Solar My Home WA, excellent service, equipment and price, was a pleasure to deal with so much so several people at my work also used them to install solar on their homes. Show additional information
I highly recommend Brad Robson from SOLAR MY HOME WA. We used this company for our home solar panels and installation. The price and quality of work carried out was excellent. Brad is a very approachable and knowledgeable young man and answered all our various questions regarding solar.

I would certainly use and recommend Brad and his company again.
I must say Brad Robson is a very professional young man and kept us updated through the entire process. I can't speak highly enough of him and his company.
Their pricing for an installed 6.6 kW system was about 30% cheaper than any of the others. Again a great experience dealing with Brad and Solar My Home WA Pty Ltd

Not included in the quote was the installation of a CAT 5 cable from the inverter to my home office. Brad took this in his stride and with no fuss the cable and outlet were install and at a very reasonable cost.

PS I have just revived a follow up email from Brad asking if all is well (yes yes yes) and if I have any concerns or questions regarding my Solar System (no no no). It is great to deal with people who follow up with their customers.

Congratulations Brad, on a great job.