Solar My Home WA

Solar My Home WA Reviews

Our Mission:

To inspire our community to save the environment and reduce their living expenses.

From our Director:

I want to change the world, and at the very least my community. We live in an age where we can generate our own electricity free from the sun - so why are we paying for power? More to point we only have 1 planet earth (for now) and for that reason we have the responsibility to leave this earth at the very least the same as when we got here, but why stop there.

My purpose is to bring affordable solar solutions to home owners across WA and bring the power back to you (pun intended). With over 12 years’ experience in the renewables industry, installing solar and battery systems for home and business owners I have the solution, I guarantee it!

Solar My Home WA Reviews (18)

Exceptional from start to finish

My experience with Solar my home WA was exceptional from start to finish, I have no hesitation in recommending Brad, Matt and the team. I was looking for a quality package at a competitive price, professionally installed by the owner (Brad - electrician - NO sub-contactors) with ongoing customer support. Meetings with Brad were punctual and well explained, the install was on time and site left clean and tidy. A smaller company though dealing with the owner, Brad shows passion in Solar energy and I liked his moto to treat each install as his own home.

Perfect!

Solar My Home made the whole process so easy and painless, from the first site meeting which was very open and genuine about the products.
Best price compared to identical systems elsewhere.
Install was a dream, on time, clean, professional.
Everything was up and running before they left.
Everything was 100% Perfect.

Good System

I got 4 quotes and the eventual supplier was in the middle but I liked the equipment mix and the personal service. So far very happy.
Brad was prompt in replying, coming out to check the job before quoting and answering all my question over a period of time.
He arrived when he said he would and installed the system promptly.
He was not the cheapest, but was in the ball park.
I have no problems referring him in the future.
Brad went above and beyond to deliver us the best system for our needs. I would recommend him and his company to anyone considering putting in a solar system
Brad Robson and his team were very prompt, friendly and professional. Would thoroughly recommend them.
The whole process was really easy, Brad and his apprentice were really professional and did a great job. He walked me though how the whole system worked and made sure all my questions were answered.
Brad and his team were very helpful, professional and made the whole process very easy. Thank you!
Great person to work with and they supplied a quality system.
Back up service has been good.
You know what you are getting in your quote and the product was supplied on the date arranged.
Solar My Home were fantastic from the first enquiry, through to install and even follow up. Very highly recommended :)
5 star service for quotation, planning,
Installing and follow up. Very fast response to all questions and fantastic customer service. I highly recommend Solar My Home.
Great guys with excellent service! Already referred them to a friend and would do again
Not only did we feel like we got a great price and excellent install, the after sales service has been exceptional with Brad helping us to download the app and watch the savings!
Highly recommend Solar My Home WA, excellent service, equipment and price, was a pleasure to deal with so much so several people at my work also used them to install solar on their homes.
I highly recommend Brad Robson from SOLAR MY HOME WA. We used this company for our home solar panels and installation. The price and quality of work carried out was excellent. Brad is a very approachable and knowledgeable young man and answered all our various questions regarding solar.

I would certainly use and recommend Brad and his company again.
I must say Brad Robson is a very professional young man and kept us updated through the entire process. I can't speak highly enough of him and his company.
Their pricing for an installed 6.6 kW system was about 30% cheaper than any of the others. Again a great experience dealing with Brad and Solar My Home WA Pty Ltd

Not included in the quote was the installation of a CAT 5 cable from the inverter to my home office. Brad took this in his stride and with no fuss the cable and outlet were install and at a very reasonable cost.

PS I have just revived a follow up email from Brad asking if all is well (yes yes yes) and if I have any concerns or questions regarding my Solar System (no no no). It is great to deal with people who follow up with their customers.

Congratulations Brad, on a great job.