Solar Share Project Pty Ltd

Solar Share Project Pty Ltd Reviews

Our team at Solar Share Project provide specialist services in design, construction, and operational for residential and commercial solar projects within Sydney.  With our head office centrally located in Forest Lodge, we are conveniently placed to service the Sydney metro district.  With over 15 years working in the electrical infrastructure and distribution sector, our design and electrical teams are specialists when it comes to solar generation and distribution power systems.

We are committed to providing a seamless end-to-end experience by designing and installing high-quality products that will generate clean and reliable energy for years to come. We take pride in being in a position where we can make a real difference in our customers lives by creating energy independence and positive financial results.

We believe that these benefits should be accessible to everyone, and that is why we are committed to supporting our local communities by contributing our services to community solar projects. Whether it be for your home, business or local community group, get in touch with us today to see how we can help you benefit from producing your own renewable energy.

We are certified installation partners for QCell, REC, LG Chem & SonnenBatterie.  We also design and install with products from Canadian Solar, Longi, SolarEdge, Fronius, SMA and Sungrow.  Contact us on 0403 945 160 or [email protected] for more information.

Solar Share Project Pty Ltd Reviews (5)

Really Helpful Installer and Great Setup

Really helpful guys, they walked me through the process and helped to select the right system for me. Great work on the installation, it looks great and they were courteous and tidy the whole time.

On top of all that it was the most competitive quote for the size and type of system.

The system almost perfectly offsets all my daily use.

Peerless Advice and Install

Aaron, Corey & Pete did an amazing job installing our 10kW system. When we first considered a solar install, I had a good chat with Aaron and he did a great job mapping out a few options for us and he went through how the pay off periods worked out when you factor in selling your surplus back to the grid. We opted for a larger system than our everyday household usage required and we could not be happier with the results.

Fantastic installer, reliable company!

Can’t speak highly enough of Aaron and Solar Share Project!
Aaron has been nothing but upfront, honest, reliable & on time with all of our solar quoting & install. I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend him and his company to all my family & friends.
Thanks Aaron for your great work!

Great value install, with very genuine service

After getting a number of quotes from (some via Solar Quotes, some elsewhere) I always felt I was being "pitched" to, and the rep was more sales-focused than actually looking at my issues. After a personal recommendation, I had Aaron from Solar Share Project over and was much more comfortable going ahead than before. He organised the install date incredibly quickly and went above and beyond in the actual work. My terrace house is old, and while I thought we may have had some issues, neither of us could have predicted some of the challenges. Despite that, he worked with me to find solutions, and I couldn't be happier. Still early days, but he continues to communicate promptly, and has been adjusting settings and keeping in touch about the fine-tuning in getting my system at peak performance

Great system on my terrace in Chippendale for a great price.

Aaron is really knowledgeable, not just solar, but rates, inverters, batteries, the works! Great system on my terrace in Chippendale for a great price. Highly recommended!