Solar Tactics Pty Ltd Reviews

About Solar Tactics Pty Ltd, Solar Installers

Solar Tactics Pty Ltd
Gold Partner
Solar Tactics Pty Ltd is a SolarQuotes Client (what does this mean?)
ABN: 40 619 325 530  ABN active since 25 May 2017 | Solar Tactics Pty Ltd
ACN: 619 325 530  ACN active since 25 May 2017 | Solar Tactics Pty Ltd
Electrical Contractor's License:   (learn about electrical licenses and buying solar)
VIC: REC 18320 ELECTRICAL TACTICS PTY LTD Electrical Tactics Pty Ltd

VIC REC 18320 is registered to Electrical Tactics Pty Ltd - this Company is associated to Solar Tactics Pty Ltd

Estimated pricing for system: $2,320 - $7,200 depending on hardware choice ( how is this calculated? )

Solar Tactics is your Family owned and operated expert Solar PV System installer. Our commitment is to provide the best quality service in Melbourne.

Solar Tactics will Plan, Design and Connect a system specific to your home or business, budget and energy requirements. We use state-of-the-art software to develop our proposal to benefit our customers in receiving a system that suits their particular needs and provides a positive payback period.

We are a solar retailer and use CEC accredited installers. Our CEC accredited installers are also Master Electricians and Clean Energy Council members and being part of these organisations keeps us up to date with industry standards & regulations.

Solar Tactics Pty Ltd Solar Reviews

Highly recommend

Solar Tactics showed a very solid work ethic on every level and were always friendly, patient and willing to go the extra yards to make sure we were happy with everything. They had good manners and never pressured us to make a decision. Their quotes were extremely well presented but more importantly offered great value for money and were consistent with what we asked for. Even another reputable company's sales rep was surprised at how cheap
they were going to do a 3.78kw system with Longi panels and a Fronius Primo inverter.

Solar Tactics assisted us passed all the bumps in the road including some hiccups applying for the Victorian government Solar Rebate and having the meter reconfigured by a rather inflexible and sometimes hopeless electrical retailer. (Will give them the boot soon) After the approval for the rebate, Solar Tactics were able to organise an installation time very quickly. They arrived right on the dot and Dennison and his helper built a flawless PV system (the inspector confirmed as much) with not even a damaged tile. Dennison also explained everything we needed to know about the system, the inverter and making warranty claims. I have encountered dirty tactics from some sales reps from other solar companies including excessive phone calls, overstating the credentials of average or below average products, putting on a "best buddies" act and other sneaky ploys or mispresentations to lead the customer away from quality so their company can maximise their profits. Thankfully I didn't fall prey to this. I did more research, had more than 10 quotes done and finally discovered Solar Tactics, a company with real integrity who would NEVER stoop to using the tactics described above.

Fantastic installer

I am very happy with the whole process from Solartactics. Right from quoting, guiding me through applying for the solar rebate, installation and grid connection.

The installation works perfect. Could not be happier and would strongly recommend Solartactics to anyone.

Fantastic Installation

Easy to deal with. Give great advice and when it came to the installation date the guys did a neat job. Show additional information

Great price, great service, quality installer

Solar Tactics are the model of a friendly, professional, polite, tidy, and punctual installer. They give tradies a real good name.
They gave their best price straight up. There was no huge sales push, just a friendly conversation around my needs and how they could be met. They gave me several options to choose from.

I chose Solar Tactics based on quality of components (Fronius, Longi, Solar Analytics), price, their professional yet very personal approach, their responsiveness, and the super high review score on Solarquotes.
I was not disappointed.
They were very easy to deal with. Installation was no fuss, they left no mess at all and completed the 6.6kW system install in a day from start to finish.
After install they patiently showed me everything there was to know about the system.

They even helped me get the Solar Vic rebate just after 9am on 1 Aug, no mean feat.

When the installer is the owner of the company, you know the quality is going to be perfect.

Highly recommended.

Excellent work!

Solar Tactics did a great job with my solar install. Very straight forward and smooth process. They offered great advice and I couldn't be happier with the system. A very professional approach! Show additional information

Awesome solar company. Great System

Though the price, for the 8.2kW FRONIUS SYSTEM plus 28 LONGHI SOLAR PANELS I ordered, was a great reason to go with SOLAR TACTICS, my main reason to choose them was a lot more than that.
I found SOLAR TACTICS not only LISTENED TO but GAVE ME exactly what I was looking for. Not only was Brian, their salesman, GREAT in all he did in explaining what they had to offer to suit my needs, my options & why, but also Denni, the owner & Installer of the company IS EXCELLENT. He came & looked at my roof space to ensure that his suggested system would work & fit in where it was needed. He took the time it needed to ensure I was happy with it all & when fitted, calls to him re any concerns (mostly in me getting to know the running of the system), was NEVER a problem. They were punctual, even on the first day when they were hampered by rain, they did all they could to ensure the day was not wasted. I found them to be extremely careful in all they did, leaving everything WELL SECURED, NO breakages & NOTHING left to clean up after them. His lovely wife, Pere, was so good in not only ensuring all the paper work was in order, but also that I was completely happy with everything as well.
BUT that was NOT ALL.
In a world that seems to think that they can win people over with HUGE DISCOUNTS OFF the quoted price (IF one THOUGHT to quibble with the price in the first place!!!) SOLAR TACTICS were straight down the line with a fair price, right from the beginning!!
They gave me ALL the support I needed to ensure I was WELL PREPARED to CONQUER the BEAST (SOLAR VIC) & win the PRIZE - the much coveted SOLAR VIC REBATE!!!
What's more... with all the concerns as to whether a SOLAR COMPANY is legit, can stand the tough market at the moment - especially with the concerns the SOLAR VIC REBATE SYSTEM is causing in many companies going under (mind you, it has rid us of a lot of shonky dealers!!!), I have every confidence in SOLAR TACTICS fulfilling their guarantees with my system. Denni has not 1 but 2 companies. First & foremost, his Electrician company - complete with ALL the necessary certificates etc required by SOLAR VIC, as well as his SOLAR TACTICS company.
It is, compared with many others, a young company, but one I feel is well worth giving a go. They place a lot of value on HONESTY & FAIRNESS in their pricing & have the INTEGRITY to back it all up with their service & ongoing support.
SOLAR TACTICS thank you so much for ALL you have done.
From a VERY GRATEFUL CLIENT,
Mary

Highly professional and meticulous installer!

I was impressed with this company right from the very first contact, and even more so after the installation was completed. The installation was done with great attention to detail and Dennison explained how the system works in a very user-friendly manner. I would highly recommend SolarTactics. Show additional information

Experienced Solar Installers. Small company. Right size system.Quality Product. Excellent Customer Rapport

Solar Tactics pride themselves on their customer service and providing the best solar system for a customers requirements. The sales quoting process was quick and covered my questions. They take a photo of your meter box, so there are no surprises on install day. The installation was totally organised and streamlined, they all knew exactly what to do, and cleaned up. Dennison, then gave a tutorial, complete with warranty applications, app reading and paperwork. Followup emails and phone calls answered any questions. The install was done as soon as the Vic Solar rebate and loans process was completed. Solar Tactics organised all the necessary notifications to VicSolar, Ausnet and my power company to change my plan. My system has already saved a number of trees! Solar Tactics make installing a solar system problem free and I have recommended them to family who also installed solar panels. Show additional information

Absolutely the best guys to deal with

Very happy with everything Alan, Dennison and the guys did for us.

We got three quotes and Solar Tactics's was by far the most professional, most comprehensive and best value for money. They even found a way to install four more cells than the other two companies thought possible, giving us another 1.5kw.

Installation was a breeze too. Despite having to battle terrible weather and a tricky household electrical cabling setup, the guys were just amazing. So friendly and capable and once they were done we were away.

The system they installed works great. It's the perfect balance of quality where it's needed and value for the rest. We couldn't be happier.

Fantastic !

Super helpful throughout the whole process, great customer service and installation! Show additional information

Outstanding service

Dennison was clear and informative in explaining the complexities of roof to solar. He was particularly helpful throughout the Government grant application process. I would and have recommended Solar Tactics to anyone interested in roof to solar. Show additional information
Very Good job very polite and professional Helpful with every assistance given, very good company. Show additional information
Went out of their way to fulfill everything that was discussed during the quoting process Show additional information
Solar Tactics provide excellent services to us. This family business really really really cares about their customers. The salesman really hears to us and provides good advise to us. He is prompt, friendly and helpful. He cleared our concerns and provided flexible installation day to us. Their technicians are hard working, have strong technical knowledge and did an excellent job in the installation. They provided different options for the installation and given us really good advise. The installation is really clean. They also patiently explain us on the software.

I am 100% satisfied with Solar Tactics and highly recommend them to anyone in Melbourne.
Good company. Show additional information
The gentleman I dealt with at Solar Tactics was patient, well mannered and thorough when providing answers to questions, queries and concerns.

The after-install support has been amazing and Solar Tactics have been amazing at keeping contact after the install, to ensure customer satisfaction and eager to assist in any way shape or form.
Flawless installation. Solar Tactics are courteous, obliging, efficient, and very professional Show additional information
My brother arranged the installation for me. Dennison and his team did a great job and I am very happy. Show additional information
Solar Tactics listened to my concerns about solar panel and inverters issues that arose from months of researching the systems on offer. Alan and Denis were able to deliver a system which met what I was after. Specifically, they were able to include Tigo with the panels to reduce loses due to shading. They provided a excellent service with punctuality and care. I also was impressed by their standard use of drone to capture a set of excellent photos of the completed installation.
I was very impressed with Solar Tactics and recommend them to anyone looking for solar panel installation
Outstanding, personalised service from a family business. High quality installation and workmanship. Show additional information
All the people from Solar Tactics were great to deal with. I was very happy with their service from start to end. The payment of solar PV rebate has been received already. Thank you Dennison, Alan and Peregrina. Show additional information
I had 3 Quotes Solar Tactics quoted on the best system suited to my needs due to shading issues, the other quotes were slightly less but not the best option.
Solar Tactics are very efficient, reliable, and provide quality service from start to finish, I highly recommend
Solar Tactics.
As stated in other reviews this is a family business focused on the best system to suit your needs, not sales people.
great installer to work with, good prices. Show additional information
I am very happy about the services provided by solar Tactics from start to end. Dennison is professional, thoughtful and reliable. He was always patient with my questions and tried to explain all the details about how the system works.
The installation was very efficient, 4 persons finished in 6 hours and cleaned up all the rubbish things. Amazing work!
I have recommended to my friends and families. Thank you Solar Tactics!
Dennison took the time to explain equipment and how system works. He arrived with a team of four polite young men who worked efficiently, leaving no mess. Team arrived on time and finished installation on same day. Following installation, Perry in the office contacted me to ensure I had received all relevant documentation and understood application process. Nothing was a problem. Phone calls returned promptly. I was kept informed the whole way. I have no hesitation in recommending Solar Tactics and have done so for family and friends. Show additional information
We have only just had the system installed 2 weeks ago so we cannot realistically judge the performance except to say, we have free electricity during the day and we have had no problems so far.
We are very pleased with the diligent and professional manner of Dennison, Alan and the team. There was no pressure, no rushing, no question that was not answered satisfactorily and we felt well prepared for the installation. Nothing was a problem, and we were kept informed the whole way. Comprehensive, thorough, complete, neat and prompt and completed on time. Great communication and administration of all documentation.
We are happy to recommend the solar tactics team. Thank you!
Solar Tactics are a fantastic family business. My initial contact was with Alan, who is knowledgeable and friendly and was happy to answer all my questions. Very professional excellent customer service. Peregrina organised all the paperwork and helped with lodging our application for the Vic solar rebate. She sent follow up emails and phone calls which was much appreciated. Lovely to deal with. Dennison and his team installed our Longi panels and Fronius Inverter quickly and efficiently. We are very happy with Solar Tactics and would recommend to family and friends. Show additional information
Very impressed with Solar Tactics from beginning to end. I had plenty of technical questions and they were very willing to patiently explain all the options and variables. The installation was booked in very quickly and the installation team did a fantastic job. Really lovely helpful people who were consultative and good at problem solving when challenges arose. I'm very happy with the positioning of the panels (taking into account heritage overlay) and then also very happy with the follow up customer service, ensuring that I had all relevant documentation to apply for the rebate and was able to use the app so we can monitor the performance of the panels. Price was also competitive and quality panels and inverter installed. I very highly recommended Solar Tactics. Show additional information
Dennison and his team were very efficient, their workmanship was second to none. There was no hard sales talk, or sign now and you get some special deal. The price was lower than other quotes, for the exact same equipment! They took their time to explain the whole system. Also offering great ongoing support. You would be crazy to use any one else! Show additional information
Solar Tactics were a pleasure to deal with from start to end. They are professional, efficient, helpful, courteous while always putting the customer first. I have no hesitation recommending this firm for your solar panels. Show additional information
I had already had a few quotes from other suppliers but had not felt confident going forward with the purchase. Dealing with Solar Tactics was significantly better than any other company I'd been in contact with. I changed my system size and orientation a few times while trying to optimise my setup and they were always patient and generous with their time. The install went very smoothly and quickly, and I feel confident that if I had any issues in the future they would be prompt in resolving it. Show additional information
Awesome! God willing, no regrets! Alan, Dennison and his boys, Jarred and Cal, and last but not least Perri, were a pleasure to work with. Helpful and ever willing to attend to our queries, they guided us from start to end. They were punctual for the job, gave a thorough explanation of the system once completed, and left without leaving any mess. Post installation, Perri kindly guided us through the Solar Victoria rebate application process. Look no further if you want a helpful, reliable and trustworthy installer with no third party involvement! Show additional information
I have engaged Solar Tactics for my solar installation. I chosed the company because of the prompt quote reply, the service and the quality of the installation.
Alan (the sale person) listened to my system solar requirements & he took care of providing the quote with the system I required, not the one the company tried to sell.
From the initial quote to the post installation, the service was great. Dennison & the Team did a great installation which was neat and tidy. An aerial view of the installation was also provided post installation. Peregrina was efficient & prompt in dealing with the paperwork.
I would not hesitate in recommending the company to my relatives and friends. Solar Tactics is a great company to deal with.
The team did an amazing job and I have already recommended them to my family and friends.

They are an asset to the industry!
The guys at Solar Tactics were exceptional in every way, from the first contact through to installation, paperwork and follow up.

The installation was on time very neat (and I'm fussy), Dennison was more than willing to make sure everything was what I wanted not just the easiest option for him (but fully compliant also).

My wife commented on how repectful, courteous and neat the whole team were - we have just finished a pool build so we have had a lot of tradies here over the last few months and these guys set the bar to a new level. When i arrived home in the morning to meet the team even the younger labourers looked me in the eye and introduced themselves - nothing like good old fashioned manners.

They were not the cheapest for a comparable (identical) spec system but I felt absolute confidence that I would have a quality installation and a longer term partnership should we have any problems or want to upgrade in the future.

When deciding to spend the extra money on these guys I was hopeing for the best but once they were on site the money was forgotten and then to top it off when the electrical inspector was here he said that these guys were the best he has come across (and he sees plenty of jobs)dont get me wrong the other companies have to be compliant but you can be rough and compliant or first class and compliant - spend a bit extra and go first class you wont regret it.

Steve
Alan's customer service is exceptional! These guys arent too pushy, they allowed me to take my time with the decision and they quoted me exactly what I asked for. Install was done quickly and professionally by Dennison and Perry was so on top of paperwork, I didn't have to chase them for anything. All in all a great experience and I'm super happy with the system and price. Show additional information
Very nice people excellent knowledge highly recommended. Show additional information
Alan and Dennison and the team at Solar tactics did a fantastic job right from Quote stage to installation and explaining the process was amazing. I strongly recommend Solar Tactics and the team if you have a quote from a different provider give Solar Tactics a call, they will definitely explain the pros and cons and provide a competitive price. Show additional information
Fantastic service and great advice and support in choosing our solar system. Alan and Dennison were both available anytime and responded in a timely and professional manner to all requests. I would recommend Solar Tactics highly to anyone considering their services. Show additional information
Keep up the good work and service. Show additional information
Prompt installation and design service. Professional quote and information. Excellent installation. Show additional information
Good people to do business with and very good after installation service
I’m very happy with My solar installation with Solar Tactics. From initial sales interaction to final installation, I was impressed with the professionalism and customer service provided by Alan and Dennison. Both took the time to explain to me so I understood what I was getting into. There was no pushy sales tactics just good old customer service!

I was so happy I recommended my neighbour who will be using Solar Tactics as well. No hesitation to recommend them to anyone. 5 stars!!
We were very happy with our installation and the installer and have put that into words to them Show additional information
A great company to deal with helpful and not pushy. They were responsive timely and followed up with assistance when needed.
I would recommend them to anyone else.
They assisted with completing the paperwork for the state government rebate.
All the positive reviews below are spot on, nothing to fault with Solar Tactics. True professionals in every aspect.

Spoke with a number of solar companies, and everyone of them seemed disinterested in my business or wanted to charge thousands more for the same product. Spoke to Solar Tactics and Alan was a breath of fresh air, professional and knowledgeable with all their products, provided recommendations and advise for our current and future solar needs. Alan answered all my questions without any hesitation and was prompt in returning phone calls or messages.
Installation by Dennison and his team were very professional. Clean and efficient installation. Dennison provided a detailed run through of the inverter, Fronius app and Fronius web portal. Peregrina provided all the paperwork required promptly. They are just a fantastic business to deal with.

I do not like leaving reviews, but this business deserves one, more business operated like Solar Tactics are needed. Would recommend to anyone thinking of having solar installed.