Solar Tactics Pty Ltd

Solar Tactics Pty Ltd Reviews

Solar Tactics is your Family owned and operated  Solar PV System installer. Solar Tactics services the Melbourne Southern Region which includes: Casey, Cardinia, Greater Dandenong, Kingston, Frankston & Mornington Peninsula.

Solar Tactics will specifically Plan, Design and Connect a system to your home or business, tailored to your requirements. We use state-of-the-art software to develop our proposal to benefit our customers in receiving a system that suits their particular needs and provides a positive payback period.

We are a solar retailer and use CEC accredited installers. Our CEC accredited installers are also Master Electricians and Clean Energy Council members and being part of these organisations keeps us up to date with industry standards & regulations.

Reviewers report paying: $2,900 - $8,500 for depending on hardware choice and installation difficulty ( how is this calculated? )

Solar Tactics Pty Ltd Reviews (152)

Would definitely recommend Solar Tactics!

I rarely put out reviews but this company is worth reviewing. I have been researching panels & inverters (including articles/tips from SolarQuotes) and getting over a dozen quotes (including companies used by other friends) for a solar system for about 3-6 months before deciding to go with Solar Tactics and we are very happy with our decision.

Communication is efficient both via email and phone. They answered all my queries including providing several quotes of various options for panel & inverter combination. I have had quotes from other companies whereby they either only provide what they want/sell or would not even give the option of trying different panel and inverter combination. Some companies are also resellers only. I have checked their ABN.

Dennis was happy to come and see the location before starting the job. This is something important to us. Other companies I have requested will only rely on satellite images. It was good that Dennis came because he was able to check that the trees on the side were putting a lot of shadow on the location of the panels. He recommended we trim the trees which we did. Discussed panel locations with Dennis and he was happy to put some on the NE facing section to get the morning sun. Again, I have tried this with other companies and they prefer to only put all panels on one side, something I think is not maximizing the efficiency of the panels.
Installation date was easy to organize even though we had to navigate Covid restrictions and my availability to be at home. Dennis and two other guys came to install the panels. They were very respectful and easy to deal with. They even had to work around my garage door not opening properly (inverter is in the garage). Installation was done neatly, no mess left behind. Replaced a couple of roof tiles. Requested drone photos of the roof after installation and was provided via email.
Documents came in a pack and via email.

Another important aspect I researched was that Solar Tactics is affiliated with an electrical company. This is important in the sense that they know what they are doing and also have certification to install solar systems. As mentioned above some companies are just resellers and would pass the job on to any installer which could be a potential issue in the future.
We are now enjoying the benefits and would happily recommend Solar Tactics, and yes, they are a local business.

Thank you Alan, Dennis and team.

Very satisfied with the result

We started a conversation about installing solar just before the last lockdown happened, so we had a bit of a bumpy ride. Although Solar Tactics have been in touch and pretty transparent about what was happening, which is good. When the lockdown ended, we got our panels installed shortly. Technically the guys did a great job, everything is working like a dream. I can definitely recommend.

Hi Alex,

Thank you for taking some time out to write this review. Thank you for your patience and understanding during those lockdown periods. Although it was out of our control, it was very frustrating for us to not get to you any sooner. Nevertheless, we are thrilled to hear that you are happy with the installation can reccomend us.

Perfect

I'm not one for writing reviews so I will keep it short

Friendly
easy to deal with
They do what the say they are going to do
They looked after the roof while working on it, perfect installation
Worked hard putting the inverter into my garage, no problem was too big to overcome
No pushy sales tactics
Happy to answer any questions.
Most of all they offered several options at a great price

Would I use Alan and the team again. YES, YES, YES

Hi Craig,

Thank you for taking some time out to write this review. We definitely love taking pride in our work and making usre that we will go above and beyond for our customers quality of install. We appreciate your reccomendations!

Great Service

Seamless discussions with Jason.
Perfect, all done in a day and very polite and tidy clean up.
Excellent backup after installation. I mature and confident approach to the setup post-installation.

Hi Mark,

We are thrilled to hear that every step of the process went seamless for you. I will pass back the feedback to the team. Thank you for taking some tiem out to write this review!

Great and On Time

Overall great experience from getting a competitive quote from Jason (Solar Tactics) to feed-in approval to final installation/inspection.

I am now using it for the last two weeks seeing my grid consumption is down to 80% hope this continues even with the panels when they get old.

Also, it took them almost 6 weeks which was much faster than any other providers I will definitely recommend them.

HI Pavitra,

Thank you for taking some time out to write this review! We are glad that Jason and the installation team could give you that timeline even with some lockdowns and restrictions that blocked our way to get to you. It's great to hear that your grid consumption is lowering down. Keep on utilizing your solar consumption to see that numer decrease more.

Thank you for choosing Solar Tactics!

Great installation. Neat and tidy.

Everything was taken care of by Allan and his team. The quotation was done within days of contacting solar tactics. Dennison and his installation team did a very tidy job and everything was explained. Connection to the grid was also taken care of promptly. Communication was great for every step of the whole process.

Hi Fred,

We love hearing these positive comments about how seamless our sales, installation and connection process is! We are sure that you are enjoying your savings from your system!

Thank you for choosing Solar Tactics!

Excellent service, product and install

The whole process was great. We were recommended by our electrician and we are grateful for his recommendation. The entire process was seamless and the customer service throughout from both Alan and Dennison was great. When the instal had the independent check completed, the inspector said they have done an amazing job. I would highly recommend Solar Tactics.

Hi Linden,

we are so glad that you got reccomended to us. We're proud of our simplistic processes, outstanding customer service and workmanship. We are glad that you had a great experience with us and your five-stars go far!

A+ solar installer

Great solar installer, whole team was very pleasant to deal with from day 1. Alan was professional, patient and informative, and fantastic workmanship on the installation.

Thank you so much for your five-star review Tony. We are delighted to hear that you had a positive
experience with us at Solar Tactics. We definitely pride ourselves with our workmanship.

Thank you for choosing Solar Tactics.

All aspects of the process very well done

Sales quoting process was easy with good communication and availability over the time.
The installation was good. The workmen were hard working, polite and friendly as well as punctual.
The inspection and grid connection process went well also.

Hi Brian,

We love hearing such positive feedback from our customers! Thank you for taking some time out to write this review.

Thank you for choosing Solar Tactics!

Very professional and high level of customer service

They came to my house to inspect before providing quote to ensure the design will be appropriate. They explained everything I need to know professionally and always get back to my call in timely manner.

Installation was completed on time as scheduled and they setup the wifi connection for me and explained all I need to know about the app and inverter.

They connected the grid and explained all the process that need to be completed.

All in all, a very smooth process. It has been six months now since the installation and all still goes well.

Hi Evta,

We love to hear that you are happy with how everything went in the installation of your system! We will always make sure to visit our customer’s property’s if we are unsure about something. Although our satellite imagery is accurate 98% of the time, sometimes it’s better if we come out to measure and ensure that we send out the right design and whilst we are there we love chatting to our customers! We always aim to communicate with every step of the process and are always here to answer any of your questions.

Thanks for choosing Solar Tactics!

Beautiful Panels, Quality Install, Immaculate Service!

A fantastic experence with Solar Tactics! My initial contact was with Jason. He guided me on what was the most aestically and top performaing system I can get on my property. The quoting process was a breeze, so long as I sent the required information (e.g photo of switchboard, copy of electricity bill and location of swithcboard). I was extremely happy to have recieved the quote promptly and followed up with Alan and he guided me through the quote and answered all of my questions and on how to progress through into the rebate. My system was instlaled within a month as the lockdown restricted movements, in which, Alan and Dennison kept me posted and updated on when the installation could occur.

On install day, the team Dennison, Cal and Tony arrived punctually and suggested where to install the inverter. They never took the easy way out and spent extra time to make sure that install was as neat as possible! Our inverter is now a floating Primo! The installers were very polite and explained thoroughly on how to utilise and make the most of my system!

Peregrina was very prompt in getting my system connected to the grid. She sent off all the paperwork promptly and kept me in the loop on what the process was and what entailed.

Hi Claude,

Thank you so much for writing such a thorough review! You definitety have a keen sense of detail to remember all of the team's names! Thank you Claude!

Your system is definitely one to remember. We love the look of your PureBlack panels!

We always try our best to make sure all of our installs are taken care of with a keen eye to detail.

Original Review on 20-03-2021:

Did a great job, arrived on time, very professional. Organised the grid connection, set up the WiFi app to check real time solar generation very happy with the service. Original ratings

Hi Barrie,

Thank you for taking the time out to write this review! We love hearing such great feedback from our csutomers.

Thank you for choosing Solar Tactics!

8 months later we asked Barrie: "Are you happy with the performance of your system so far?"

The system has performed above expectations. My monthly electric bill for November was 4 cents!

Solar Tactics are awesome

Great experience with solar tactics. From the initial quote, Jason took on board my requested changes and came back with a fantastic proposal. He then kept me in the loop with the vic rebate process and installation timeframes. With the Vic lockdowns, he still kept me updated and offered options for installation dates. On install day, the team arrived on time and made great suggestions on inverter placement and location of conduits. They could have taken the easy way out and installed the inverter/cabling close to the meter box. But they took the extra time and work to put it in my garage and run the cables through multiple roof access points. Even took the trouble to run the main ac cable to my meter box in my interior brick work where other sparkies had previously said it was too hard. Definitely recommend this team and will let everyone I know who are looking for solar to give them a shout.

Hi Johann,

We are extremely happy to hear such kind words! We are always an open book and being open and transparent is definitely something we value as a company.

Our install team will never take the easy way out. We always treat our customers homes with the outmost respect and aim to make sure everything is dealt with detail!

Excellent job

After reading multiple reviews from Solar quotes and having three quotes, I chose Solar Tactics.
They were competitively priced and Alan was responsive and prompt to answer my (sometimes silly) questions without any hard sell.
Dennison and the team arrived on time, were friendly and left the place spic and span.
Peregrina also made the grid connection process very smooth ,informing of the likely timelines and doing the required paperwork. As a result, this was quicker and less arduous than I had anticipated.
After 3 months, things are working smoothly and no leaks, broken tiles or inverter breakdowns!
All in all, this was a seamless process at every step. and I am very satisfied with the final result.
I have no hesitation recommending Solar tactics for a solar installation. (I have already!)

Hi Peter,

Thank you for this review! We are thrilled to hear that you have had a great experience with us. We are always your right hand man when it comes to Solar. We are delighted to answer and explain any questions you have!

We love to hear that our process is smooth. We know that your solar system will be performing smoothly for the years to come! Thanks for choosing Solar Tactics!

Great price and service

Quoting was easy factual and they were very responsive to queries. We decided to go with a battery system and the whole system was installed quickly within 2 weeks of acceptance of quote. The installers were friendly, professional and we were thrilled with the finished product. They also took care of all the paperwork so can highly recommend them

Hi Paul,

Thank you for taking some time out to write this review! We are glad to hear that you are as stoked with the end result as what we are! We loved installing the Fronius + Tesla at your property!

Thank you for choosing Solar Tactics!

Best installer in Melbourne!

Thanks Alan and Dennison for all your efforts on our solar system. From the initial call to installation, they had so much patience with me as i wanted a specific system after doing my research. Highly accommodating on my requests and didnt bat an eyelid unlike some other solar companies that tried to sell me something else.

I'd give them 10 stars if i could for the following reasons;
1. Competitively priced.
2. Didnt keep following me up on sales calls to close the sale.
3. Highly meticulous on the install and accommodated my requests.
4. Super responsive on all my emails and calls.
5. Take pride in their work and super honest.
6. Local family run business, they have their own installers and stand by their work.
7. Great aftersales service, i had some issues with reporting on my inverter (not their fault - manufacturers) and they were right onto it and resolved it next business day.
8. Great work ethic, they literally put their customer first. There was some personal issues that the installer was dealing with but still wanted to finish the job in the time frame they promised.
9. Quality of install as you can see on the other reviews.
10. Super tidy, they cleaned up everything throughout the day unlike some other trades!
11. Went out of their way to replace a broken tile for me!

I don't normally write reviews or recommend trades but i always refer this company to my friends given the experience i received from Solar Tactics.

Looking forward to dealing with you again in the future.

Hi Angus!

Wow, thank you for such a detailed review Angus! We are so amazed to hear ten-mazing things from you. We definitely strive to offer the best service possible and you have outlined exactly that in this review.

Thank you for choosing Solar Tactics!

Great system. Even better installation team and support

From start to finish, Solar Tactics were fantastic. Proving quotes and explaining options regarding different systems.

The installation team were clean, tidy & professional.

Couldn't be happier with the solar system installed and service provided.

Hi Stephen,

We are delighted to hear that you are happy with the insallation and quoting process that we provided to you! We deifnitely don't like treating our customers as a number, therefor we strive to be better than yesterday in the Quotes, Sales, Installation and Connection departments.

Fantastic job!!

Happy customer from quotation to installation. Thank you Alan and Dennison's team.

Hi Jacky!

Thank you for giving us five-stars! We appreciate your time for writing this review!

Great team

I would highly recommend the team at Solar Tactics. The made the rather stressful process of selecting the invertor and amount of panel required easy. The quoting and sales process was easy and well-priced too.

Prompt arrived on time for installation, fixed the roof and was super easy to work with.
Had a good and easy communication line with the team.
Also helped with organising the rebate process and post installation checks required.

Hi Jacob,

Thank you so much for leaving such a thorough review! We are so glad to hear that we made such an impactful experience for you.

Thank you for choosing Solar Tactics!

Everything went well even the rain stayed away

We were referred to Solar Tactics by a friend who said they went over and above what they had to do so that sold it to me straight away. Alan was very informative and easy to deal with. Once our rebate part was approved it was installed very quickly and inspected within days of installation which was fantastic. After the inspection Ausnet came out within about a week or two alter our meter to connect to the grid. Everything ran smoothly and I would highly recommend Solar Tactics to anyone who is looking for a quality and reliable installer.

Hi Sean,

Your reccomendation goes far! Thank you for taking some time out to write this review. We can see that you are happy with the whole process and we always strive to make this seamless in every way possible.

Nothing but praise for Solar Tactics

Solar Tactics were the first to get in touch after submitting through SolarQuotes. Their quote was well detailed and pricing was great.
There was no pushiness and we took our time to evaluate all the quotes we received.
Based mostly on reputation from SolarQuotes we elected to go with Solar Tactics, and this is where Alan really exceeded our expectations. Communication was excellent, thorough, yet casual.

Installation day came, and Dennison and the guys again surpassed our expectations right from the beginning. Everyone was extremely courteous and mindful of our property. They answered all our questions with genuine thoughtful answers, and were able to work out a solution for a minor issue without any fuss.

A few previously repaired tiles were relocated from under the panels location to a spot much easier for me to get to as we had no spares, and they even added some flashing to be extra safe.
The attention to detail on the install is second to none. Silicone in all the right spots, perfect labeling, and the correct fixings everywhere.

We have already recommend Solar Tactics to others for their professionalism and courtesy, and will continue to do so.

Well done Solar Tactics!

Hi Brendan,

Thank you for leaving such kind words. We have such a strong process in vetting our installers and workers to ensure that high-quality throughout all our processes are kept without any complacency! We love going above and beyond to deliver a service like no other!

Thank you for choosing Solar Tactics! It's been a pleasure to work with you!

Great Service

Need a Solar System for your home? call them.
highly recommended, great price for the quality, excellent customer care. I was worried about my old roof, but they work as an "elite".. quick and clean :) beautifully installed

Hi Fajar, it was definitely a pleasure to work with you! We are delighted to hear that you are happy with the end result. We are proud to be called a premium installer and will always treat your roof as our own!

Thank you for choosing Solar Tactics!

Professional, knowledgable, friendly, efficient.

We had our solar system designed and installed by Solar Tactics, and we found them to be exceptional throughout the whole process. Dennison was especially helpful when we were trying to decide which company to go with in this flooded, competitive market, sharing his knowledge and advice without being pushy in any way. The price was good, the installation work was neat and efficient, and the guys were friendly and professional throughout. We highly recommend them!

Hi Sylvi!

Thank you for leaving such a positive review! We appreciate your kind words and deciding to go ahead with us at Solar Tactics. Your reccomendation is highly appreciated. We are sure that your system is paying itself back!

Absolutely fantastic

Alan, Dennison and the team were excellent to deal with. Alan gave an accurate and affordable quote with a realistic timeline for install. Dennison and his team arrived on time and worked quickly to get my system installed, they explained to me in detail how the system worked and what to look out for. They were extremely friendly with great customer service and I would highly recommend them.

Hi Tom!

Thank you for taking some time out to write this review! It is greatly appreciated!

We are thrilled to hear that the team at Solar Tactics was able to give you an affordable quote and got to you for install in a realistic timeframe. We always aim to servie our custoemrs timely and in a correct manner.

Thank you for choosing Solar Tactics!

Great experience from beginning to end

Alan and the team at Solar Tactics were so easy to deal with and helpful along the way. We had the interruption of Covid during our process but were kept informed all the way through to make sure we know when our installation could proceed. The actual installation went so smoothly on our two story house that you couldn't tell they were even here. everything left perfectly clean and the rood looks great with the panels installed. We were led through the entire process, right to the end by Alan (and Peregrina) and are very thankful for their hard work. 5 stars all round. Highly recommend.

Hi Cath!

We thank you for the time you spent in writing this review. It doesn't go unnoticed! Thank you for your patience during that challenging time of disruptions due to Covid. We always aim to get to our customers for install in a timely manner and will always walk you through the process to simplify and make everything seamless.

Thank you again for choosing Solar Tactics!

Fantastic service and communication.

Alan and his team recently installed solar panels in our investment property and we couldn't be happier. I approached them at a time when there were many covid challenges and Alan took the time and effort to keep us up to date on developments and provided realistic time frames in relation to installation. He went above and beyond to provide excellent customer service with efficient and thoughtful communication through out the process. Installation was easy and his team did a wonderful job. Our tenant is very happy and appreciative. I would highly recommend Solar Tactics.

Hi Belinda,

Thank you for taking some time out to write this review! We sincerely appreciate it. We always strive to provide consistent custoemr service to our customers to ensure that all questions are answered and your requests are met to our best ability.

Thank you for choosing Solar Tactics!

A five star rating for five star company and people

Right from the quote to finish,everything was done perfectly and on the time that was promised. Very polite and friendly people who answered all our queries and made sure we understood. Very happy with work and already have recommended them to our family and friends.

Hi Vineet,

We appreciate the time you have taken out to write this review! We are thrilled to hear that you are happy with the end result and your recommendations are greatly appreciated!

Thank you for choosing Solar Tactics!

Great family run business! Fantastic installer

I chose Solar Tactics after reading good reviews about them. The quoting process is smooth. They listened to our concerns and designed a system to our needs. Giving us quotes for different options. Responded to our questions promptly and professionally. The installation is excellent, they were punctual, tidy and polite. Solar Tactics organised all the necessary works after installation. Highly recommend!

Hi Jilly,

Thank you for taking some time out to write this review. It is greatly appreciated! We always love to cater for our customers needs, after all it is your investment and how you use and utilise that should work for you!

Very Happy!

Dennison and the team from Solar Tactics were great. Good communication, competative price and very professional. Would highly recommend.

Hi Ric,

Thank you so much for choosing Solar Tactics! We greatly apprecaite your positive feedback.

Fantastic Company

The team at Solar Tactics were a pleasure to do business with.From the initial consult and quotation I could tell they were very professional and extremely knowledgeable.The install went smoothly and the team were a pleasure to have at our home.They were polite and punctual ,their workmanship was neat and tidy and showed they took pride in their work.Any small mess was quickly cleaned up .Their after install customer service helping organise the grid connection made it a breeze.I highly recommend Solar Tactics for any of your Solar needs.We were not eligible for any rebates and this is reflected in the price paid.Even without any rebates I feel we have got great value for money.

Hi Troy!

We appreciate the time you've taken out to write this review. It's great to hear that you had a great experience with us at Solar Tactics. It was an absolute pleasure to work with you Troy!

If you have any queries in the future, please do not hesistate to contact us.

Great Experience!

Everything from quoting till installation went very smoothly. They were was very helpful with providing as many quotes as possible till we could make a decision. Installation, even though, hit by COVID strict lock-downs was scheduled as soon as the restrictions were lifted. The customer service was awesome. They provided all the details regarding the system on the day and answered to all our question patiently. All the instructions regarding the communications with council, electricity provider, etc were provided very clearly. I would highly recommend Solar Tactics Tactics, don't waste your time communicating with other companies, they tick all the boxes!

Hi Hourieh,

We are love reading this positive review. Thank you so much for taking the time out to write this review!
It is definitely a privilege to help out our customers in anyway we can, after all it is your investment, and tailoring that to your needs, as best a possible is our aim!

Polite, organised and efficient

It was a smooth journey from start to finish. I received the product and services that I was promised. From the start when I spoke with Alan on the phone, I realized that I am dealing with the right people. He is patient, polite and provides the information you need. Dennison and the installation crew arrived on time and explained how the solar panels will be installed. They were efficient and cleaned the site after they finished.

Once the electrical inspector inspected the job, he commented " it was a nice job". You cannot go wrong with a family business that exceeds your expectations.

Hi Soheil,

Thank you for taking the time to write this review out and to make note on our quality. We will always leave a great impression on our installs as we take so much pride in our work and the service that we provide.

Exceptional.

This was the 2nd solar install I have organised. The first install was with another ‘Platinum’ Solar Quotes rated supplier, which I was generally (but not totally) satisfied with. The option was whether to go with the tried & tested or see if there was something better. Solar Tactics fulfilled the latter and provided an exceptional customer service experience.

1. Timely and informative sales and support: The team was very accessible. Communication was regular, timely and quotes detailed the specific equipment used (panels, inverter but also racking, isolator as well as isolating switch). The inspection was organised promptly, as well as connection to the grid.

2. Competitive pricing: the quote provided excellent value for money for the services provided.

3. Organised, and thorough design/install process: The on-site assessment during design phase confirmed actual roof measurements and allowed an extra 4 panels (compared with another quote which was based on satellite imagery). Installation was performed in-house and not sub-contracted, with the owner on site for the full install. The inverter was placed in a suitable location (south wall) in consultation with us.

4. Exceeded expectations
- A detailed pack was provided on installation with hard copies of the specification sheets of the equipment used, warranties (including 10 years installation) and their complaints policy
- Installation team was courteous, efficient, and took care in their work. They were not rushed and took the time required to get the job done right (e.g. alignment of panels, full cover for the rooftop DC isolator, blow down of the roof).
- Drone pictures of the install were provided at the end of the job.
- A detailed User’s Manual was provided with important information including safety and maintenance procedures.

A professional, family run business (from sales/support to installation) providing excellent service – platinum plus!

Hi Mal,

We are impressed with this detailed anf thorough review. It does not go unnoticed! We love hearing such psotivie words from our customers.

Thank you so much for taking the time out to write this review.

SolarTactics - Fantastic and well-recommended

Hi, I used Solar Quotes to find the best solar companies in the area, and selected SolarTactics. I selected them from the quotes I received based, initially, on their ranking on the Solar Quote site, and subsequently from the information they provided during my enquiries. Pre-sales, they were knowledgeable, interested in my custom and explained the complex (and sometimes basic) questions I had. Post-ordering, the installation date was quick. The installation itself was going to be a challenge due to the shape of my property - and the need to put the panels on three different roofs. The installers were an absolute pleasure to have - courteous, on-time, knowledgeable, and worked like Trojans throughout a very hot day. I couldn't be more appreciative of them - they were great.

Hi Charlie,

Thank you for taking some time out to write this review! We are so appreciative to hear such kind words from you.

We definitely love having a chat and answering all of your questions Charlie. We definitely take on challenging conditions as an installer, but we always aim to push through with a positive attitude!

We are glad that you chose Solar Tactics and we know for sure that your system is perfoming well!

Thank you again!

Fantastic team

They were recommended by a community friend and that recommendation worked a treat. Right from the beginning they always kept me up to date with what was happening and if for some reason I couldn’t reach them they got back to me promptly. Very happy with the customer service installation and everything else. I have already recommended them to my family and friends.

Hi Vineet!

Your reccomendations are very much appreciated as we are a small family-run business that aim to provide outstanding servie and installation quality. To have your trust in us is amazing!

Excellent Service

I went with SolarTactics based on online reviews and the whole process from quote to post installation was very smooth. Dennison and his team are superb professionals and go and beyond to get the work done. I was guided at each step, with comprehensive details being provided about the process. I very highly recommend SolarTactics for their skill and excellent customer service.

Hi Prateek,

We are so glad that you chose Solar Tactics to install your solar investment. We pride ourselves on the processes that we have in place to ensure that everything travels well. Simplicity is the key.

Thank you again for choosing Solar Tactics!

Excellent customer service and end to end experience. Highly recommend

Dennison and team provided exception experience from quoting, communication via email, phone interview and installation where he was involved.

Install was clean tidy, professional. Still awaiting the grid connections after 1 week but the expectation it could take another 3 weeks.
Installed a 7.7kw panels Longi 370kw with 6.6kw fronius inverter. It's consistently generated 50KW+ per day for 6 days straight.

Hi Chris,

How good is producing 50kWh 6 days in a row! Your system is definitely pumping! Thank you for taking some time out and wirting this review! It is greatly apprecaited. Our team will always make sure that we leave your house in the best condition possible and will always clean up our mess.

Difficult Job Well Done

The quoting was very straight forward and the job proceeded at the agreed date and time. The installation crew were just fantastic working on the roof in hot weather and with a highly polished tile installed at a steep angle.

There were no complaints and they just got on with it.
The back room people organised everything with the power distributor and it was going within days.
Highly recommend these guys as you couldn't find better people to deal with.

Hi Morris,

Thank you for leaving this review! We love hearing the commendments on the positive attitude that we instill in the Solar Tactics crew!

Thank you for choosing Solar Tactics!
Dennison and his crew were fabulous all the way through the process. Couldn’t rate them high enough for quality and service.

Hi Ross,

Thank you for leaving the five-star review. We greatly appreciate this review!

Too Easy

From start to finish, dealing with Solar Tactics has been a breeze. Initial quote was given timeously and well presented, it took me many weeks to do my research before accepting the quote and I was not bombarded with calls in the interim, which was very much appreciated. After accepting the quote, communication and documentation were precise and uncomplicated. Installation was done by an extremely respectful team; punctual, polite and informative. They fitted the system on our double storey roof on an extremely hot day, without complaining and in good time. I am so happy I took the time to read through all the reviews of other companies and came to choose Solar Tactics. Keep up the good work guys and thanks again.

Hi Cathrine,

Firstly, thank you so much for taking the time out to put together this wonderful review Cathrine, it's greatly appreciated! Secondly, we are so glad that you slowed down to speed up. Doing your research prior to accepting a quote is very important. It's always good to hear that our customer are well-educated before jumping into their solar investment. Lastly, thank you for instilling your trust in us to install your solar system!

Excellent choice in Solar Panel company

We had the solar system installed a month ago by Solar Tactics. We had multiple quotes and the technical suggestions to overcome a partial shading issue was the tipping point for us to choose Solar Tactics.
Alan keep us informed during the Stage 4 Lockdown in Melbourne which stopped our planned installation and the installation proceeded as soon as restrictions eased. The installation team of four were wonderful. Friendly and worked efficiently on the day.
We had our switchboard upgraded as part of the process and was billed separately by Solar Electric.
They're an excellent company to deal with - they asked the right questions and came up with the appropriate solution.
Highly recommend.

Hi CJ,

We are thrilled to hear such kind words. Thank you for taking the time out ot write this review. We will always keep our customers in the loop, and unfortunately the little hiccup of a lockdown delayed us in getting to you, so thank you for your patience. We always suggest customers that have old switchboards to upgrade their switchboards before/whilst installing solar to ensure that all safety aspects are covered, thank you for trusting us in this task!

Thank you for choosing Solar Tactics!

Fantastic and reliable company to deal with

Went with Solar Tactics after reading several reviews and they did not disappoint. From my initial contact with Alan who quoted for a 6.6KW system and then after speaking with Dennison we decided to go for a 9.25KW system seeing that we are all electric household.Peregrina kept us informed as to the progress due to the delay because of the COVID restrictions and we were slotted in first up when they were allowed to resume work. The installation went without a hitch Dennison and his crew were very efficient and had the job done in the day. We would thoroughly recommend this family company to anyone and have passed on their details to friends of ours who are considering going solar.

Hi Dean,

Thank you for taking the time out to write such kind words! We greatly appreciate it. We always pride ourselves on our well-rounded knowledge in reccomending the right sized system. Communication is key and by working with us, we could reccomend a system size that will suit your lifestyle needs. Thank you so much for your reccomendations Dean,

Thank you for choosing Solar Tactics!

Great quality and customer service

I’m very happy with the system they installed for us 6 months ago. The installers were very friendly and didn’t try to rush the job - they were still working on it after 6pm. The install is very neat and tidy. Customer service has been great, they followed up a couple of times since it was installed.

Hi Paul,

Thank you for leaving such a positive review! We appreciate that you took the time out to post this.

Great company

It has been a great experience with solar tactics. From the initial quation with Allan to the installation process with Dennison and to the efficient administrative work of the peregrina been first class. Cost to install the system is very competitive and I must say one of the best quotes I have got. What makes me go with them is their reviews and it was great. Dennison done a great installation given it was not easy to install due to the height of the roof. From that on they moved quickly to get me connected to the grid with organising paperwork in timely manner. Great staff and great company to deal with.

Hi Damith,

Thank you for taking some time out to write such postive words, it doesn't go unnoticed. It is always great to hear that our prices are competative in the market space.

Thank you for choosing Solar Tactics!

Top quality team and business

End to end, Solar Tactics were professional and provided fantastic customer service. I received about 10 quotes from suppliers on Solar Quotes and decided to go with Denny and the team because they weren't pushy, always helpful to answer questions and customised it to my requests and specifications.
On the day these guys were stellar, hard working to get everything done, took me through the important questions that affected my property and very professional especially around COVID.
They also had after sales service to see how I was going and kept me updated with the paperwork and pictures of the installation.
I will recommend Solar Tactics to anyone switching to solar

Hi Winston,

Thank you for taking the time out to write this review. We greatly appreciate it! We are delighted to hear that you chose Solar Tactics after recieving 10 quotes from other reputable installers. We never preach any pushy sales tactics. We always strive to provide a professional and friendly service to our customers.

On behalf of the Solar Tactics team, thank you!

Customer Friendly Business

We became aware of Solar Tactics when they installed our daughter's solar system. She was happy with her installation and as we were considering our own installation we decided to contact them. They provided a very high level of customer service designing our system and guiding us through the process. They efficiently installed the system with a minimum of fuss and then provided our retailer with the necessary documentation to have us connected to the grid. They even provided us with aerial photos of the installation. We are very pleased with the way Solar Tactics handled our solar installation.

Hi Francis,

Thank you for taking the time out to write this review! We are delighted to hear that after your daughter had her system installed by us that you decided to go with us as well. We very much pride ourselves with a high-standards in terms of customer service and quality of install.

Thank you for choosing Solar Tacitcs!

A great supplier experience, zero glitches

A very satisfying experience in dealing with a supplier. I also went to Solar Tactics based on their reviews, and they did not disappoint. A very quick quote, a very reasonable one at that compared to the two I had, and from the moment I decided to go with them things moved very fast. They uploaded the quote to Victorian Solar; they were even faster with overnight approval. Dennison moved the installation date to suit me, and within two weeks all installed and ready,. and within another week I was exporting power !! The process did not have a hitch, and the installation appeared to be very professional, with Dennison ready to explain and accommodate any of my requests. Another plus was that Alan wasn't the quintessentially pushy sales person that you constantly worry about, if at all not pushy enough !! My Longi + Fronius system is working fine so far from mid-May, Unfortunately I cannot guarantee how it will be over the years, but I have faith that Solar Tactics will not let me down if I have a problem. I wish them well.

Hi Sarath,

Wow, thank you for taking the time to write this detailed review. We are very pleased to hear that you had a seamless expereience with us! Our simple approach to Solar allows comfortability with no pushy sales techniques required. We trust that your system has been performing well!

Happy customer

Excellent customer service. Sales process was straight forward. Installation was smooth. Dennison provided all the instructions of use very clearly. Supported the grid connection and followed up to make sure it was completed.

Hi Motti,

Thank you for taking the time to write this review and for the five-stars!

Very Happy with this Installer

After a frustrating experience with a large Installer I had them come and pick up their equipment and I found Solar Tactics on line. I had them quote for exactly the same thing. Solar Tactics came in at a cheaper price, were much more professional in the way they went about the whole process and the installation is of extremely high quality which I cannot fault in any way. I was present the whole time and inspected all aspects of the installation and could not be happier. The Guys were all very polite, professional, neat and didn't take any shortcuts (which the previous Installer was insisting on like the routing of the cables around the front wall of the house). They didn't even suggest this and made the effort to crawl to the corners of the roof and run the cables down the inside of the walls. Customer Service is excellent, they organised everything for me and did not hold up the process in any way. 5 star recommendation from me.

Hi Tony,

We are delighted to hear such amazing things from yourself. Thank you for taking the time out to write this review. We definitely never like taking the shortcuts, we always will go above and beyond to make sure that your investment is the right one in terms of products, service and installation. We pride ourselvces in being a premium installer.

Thank you for choosing Solar Tactics!

Friendly team, timely install, good value for money

The team were easy to deal with, from obtaining a quote, to sending through photos of the meter and letting them work out the design, to billing, to installation and after sales. Everyone was friendly and professional. The installation happened 1-2 weeks after agreeing on the systems and paying the deposit. The work was done in under a day, and they did a good job. After getting a safety inspector to test out the system, it was up and running! Very happy.

Hi Amy,

Thank you for taking the time out to write this review. Our thoughtout processes ensure that the whole experience with installing solar with us is seamless.