Solar Tactics Pty Ltd Reviews

About Solar Tactics Pty Ltd, Solar Installers

Solar Tactics Pty Ltd
Gold Partner
Solar Tactics Pty Ltd is a SolarQuotes Client (what does this mean?)

Solar Tactics is your Family owned and operated expert Solar PV System installer. Our commitment is to provide the best quality service in Melbourne.

Solar Tactics will Plan, Design and Connect a system specific to your home or business, budget and energy requirements. We use state-of-the-art software to develop our proposal to benefit our customers in receiving a system that suits their particular needs and provides a positive payback period.

We are a solar retailer and use CEC accredited installers. Our CEC accredited installers are also Master Electricians and Clean Energy Council members and being part of these organisations keeps us up to date with industry standards & regulations.

Solar Tactics Pty Ltd Solar Reviews

Very Good job very polite and professional Helpful with every assistance given, very good company. Show additional information
Went out of their way to fulfill everything that was discussed during the quoting process Show additional information
Solar Tactics provide excellent services to us. This family business really really really cares about their customers. The salesman really hears to us and provides good advise to us. He is prompt, friendly and helpful. He cleared our concerns and provided flexible installation day to us. Their technicians are hard working, have strong technical knowledge and did an excellent job in the installation. They provided different options for the installation and given us really good advise. The installation is really clean. They also patiently explain us on the software.

I am 100% satisfied with Solar Tactics and highly recommend them to anyone in Melbourne.
Good company. Show additional information
The gentleman I dealt with at Solar Tactics was patient, well mannered and thorough when providing answers to questions, queries and concerns.

The after-install support has been amazing and Solar Tactics have been amazing at keeping contact after the install, to ensure customer satisfaction and eager to assist in any way shape or form.
Flawless installation. Solar Tactics are courteous, obliging, efficient, and very professional Show additional information
My brother arranged the installation for me. Dennison and his team did a great job and I am very happy. Show additional information
Solar Tactics listened to my concerns about solar panel and inverters issues that arose from months of researching the systems on offer. Alan and Denis were able to deliver a system which met what I was after. Specifically, they were able to include Tigo with the panels to reduce loses due to shading. They provided a excellent service with punctuality and care. I also was impressed by their standard use of drone to capture a set of excellent photos of the completed installation.
I was very impressed with Solar Tactics and recommend them to anyone looking for solar panel installation
Outstanding, personalised service from a family business. High quality installation and workmanship. Show additional information
All the people from Solar Tactics were great to deal with. I was very happy with their service from start to end. The payment of solar PV rebate has been received already. Thank you Dennison, Alan and Peregrina. Show additional information
I had 3 Quotes Solar Tactics quoted on the best system suited to my needs due to shading issues, the other quotes were slightly less but not the best option.
Solar Tactics are very efficient, reliable, and provide quality service from start to finish, I highly recommend
Solar Tactics.
As stated in other reviews this is a family business focused on the best system to suit your needs, not sales people.
great installer to work with, good prices. Show additional information
I am very happy about the services provided by solar Tactics from start to end. Dennison is professional, thoughtful and reliable. He was always patient with my questions and tried to explain all the details about how the system works.
The installation was very efficient, 4 persons finished in 6 hours and cleaned up all the rubbish things. Amazing work!
I have recommended to my friends and families. Thank you Solar Tactics!
Dennison took the time to explain equipment and how system works. He arrived with a team of four polite young men who worked efficiently, leaving no mess. Team arrived on time and finished installation on same day. Following installation, Perry in the office contacted me to ensure I had received all relevant documentation and understood application process. Nothing was a problem. Phone calls returned promptly. I was kept informed the whole way. I have no hesitation in recommending Solar Tactics and have done so for family and friends. Show additional information
We have only just had the system installed 2 weeks ago so we cannot realistically judge the performance except to say, we have free electricity during the day and we have had no problems so far.
We are very pleased with the diligent and professional manner of Dennison, Alan and the team. There was no pressure, no rushing, no question that was not answered satisfactorily and we felt well prepared for the installation. Nothing was a problem, and we were kept informed the whole way. Comprehensive, thorough, complete, neat and prompt and completed on time. Great communication and administration of all documentation.
We are happy to recommend the solar tactics team. Thank you!
Solar Tactics are a fantastic family business. My initial contact was with Alan, who is knowledgeable and friendly and was happy to answer all my questions. Very professional excellent customer service. Peregrina organised all the paperwork and helped with lodging our application for the Vic solar rebate. She sent follow up emails and phone calls which was much appreciated. Lovely to deal with. Dennison and his team installed our Longi panels and Fronius Inverter quickly and efficiently. We are very happy with Solar Tactics and would recommend to family and friends. Show additional information
Very impressed with Solar Tactics from beginning to end. I had plenty of technical questions and they were very willing to patiently explain all the options and variables. The installation was booked in very quickly and the installation team did a fantastic job. Really lovely helpful people who were consultative and good at problem solving when challenges arose. I'm very happy with the positioning of the panels (taking into account heritage overlay) and then also very happy with the follow up customer service, ensuring that I had all relevant documentation to apply for the rebate and was able to use the app so we can monitor the performance of the panels. Price was also competitive and quality panels and inverter installed. I very highly recommended Solar Tactics. Show additional information
Dennison and his team were very efficient, their workmanship was second to none. There was no hard sales talk, or sign now and you get some special deal. The price was lower than other quotes, for the exact same equipment! They took their time to explain the whole system. Also offering great ongoing support. You would be crazy to use any one else! Show additional information
Solar Tactics were a pleasure to deal with from start to end. They are professional, efficient, helpful, courteous while always putting the customer first. I have no hesitation recommending this firm for your solar panels. Show additional information
I had already had a few quotes from other suppliers but had not felt confident going forward with the purchase. Dealing with Solar Tactics was significantly better than any other company I'd been in contact with. I changed my system size and orientation a few times while trying to optimise my setup and they were always patient and generous with their time. The install went very smoothly and quickly, and I feel confident that if I had any issues in the future they would be prompt in resolving it. Show additional information
Awesome! God willing, no regrets! Alan, Dennison and his boys, Jarred and Cal, and last but not least Perri, were a pleasure to work with. Helpful and ever willing to attend to our queries, they guided us from start to end. They were punctual for the job, gave a thorough explanation of the system once completed, and left without leaving any mess. Post installation, Perri kindly guided us through the Solar Victoria rebate application process. Look no further if you want a helpful, reliable and trustworthy installer with no third party involvement! Show additional information
I have engaged Solar Tactics for my solar installation. I chosed the company because of the prompt quote reply, the service and the quality of the installation.
Alan (the sale person) listened to my system solar requirements & he took care of providing the quote with the system I required, not the one the company tried to sell.
From the initial quote to the post installation, the service was great. Dennison & the Team did a great installation which was neat and tidy. An aerial view of the installation was also provided post installation. Peregrina was efficient & prompt in dealing with the paperwork.
I would not hesitate in recommending the company to my relatives and friends. Solar Tactics is a great company to deal with.
The team did an amazing job and I have already recommended them to my family and friends.

They are an asset to the industry!
The guys at Solar Tactics were exceptional in every way, from the first contact through to installation, paperwork and follow up.

The installation was on time very neat (and I'm fussy), Dennison was more than willing to make sure everything was what I wanted not just the easiest option for him (but fully compliant also).

My wife commented on how repectful, courteous and neat the whole team were - we have just finished a pool build so we have had a lot of tradies here over the last few months and these guys set the bar to a new level. When i arrived home in the morning to meet the team even the younger labourers looked me in the eye and introduced themselves - nothing like good old fashioned manners.

They were not the cheapest for a comparable (identical) spec system but I felt absolute confidence that I would have a quality installation and a longer term partnership should we have any problems or want to upgrade in the future.

When deciding to spend the extra money on these guys I was hopeing for the best but once they were on site the money was forgotten and then to top it off when the electrical inspector was here he said that these guys were the best he has come across (and he sees plenty of jobs)dont get me wrong the other companies have to be compliant but you can be rough and compliant or first class and compliant - spend a bit extra and go first class you wont regret it.

Steve
Alan's customer service is exceptional! These guys arent too pushy, they allowed me to take my time with the decision and they quoted me exactly what I asked for. Install was done quickly and professionally by Dennison and Perry was so on top of paperwork, I didn't have to chase them for anything. All in all a great experience and I'm super happy with the system and price. Show additional information
Very nice people excellent knowledge highly recommended. Show additional information
Alan and Dennison and the team at Solar tactics did a fantastic job right from Quote stage to installation and explaining the process was amazing. I strongly recommend Solar Tactics and the team if you have a quote from a different provider give Solar Tactics a call, they will definitely explain the pros and cons and provide a competitive price. Show additional information
Fantastic service and great advice and support in choosing our solar system. Alan and Dennison were both available anytime and responded in a timely and professional manner to all requests. I would recommend Solar Tactics highly to anyone considering their services. Show additional information
Keep up the good work and service. Show additional information
Prompt installation and design service. Professional quote and information. Excellent installation. Show additional information
Good people to do business with and very good after installation service
I’m very happy with My solar installation with Solar Tactics. From initial sales interaction to final installation, I was impressed with the professionalism and customer service provided by Alan and Dennison. Both took the time to explain to me so I understood what I was getting into. There was no pushy sales tactics just good old customer service!

I was so happy I recommended my neighbour who will be using Solar Tactics as well. No hesitation to recommend them to anyone. 5 stars!!
We were very happy with our installation and the installer and have put that into words to them Show additional information
A great company to deal with helpful and not pushy. They were responsive timely and followed up with assistance when needed.
I would recommend them to anyone else.
They assisted with completing the paperwork for the state government rebate.
All the positive reviews below are spot on, nothing to fault with Solar Tactics. True professionals in every aspect.

Spoke with a number of solar companies, and everyone of them seemed disinterested in my business or wanted to charge thousands more for the same product. Spoke to Solar Tactics and Alan was a breath of fresh air, professional and knowledgeable with all their products, provided recommendations and advise for our current and future solar needs. Alan answered all my questions without any hesitation and was prompt in returning phone calls or messages.
Installation by Dennison and his team were very professional. Clean and efficient installation. Dennison provided a detailed run through of the inverter, Fronius app and Fronius web portal. Peregrina provided all the paperwork required promptly. They are just a fantastic business to deal with.

I do not like leaving reviews, but this business deserves one, more business operated like Solar Tactics are needed. Would recommend to anyone thinking of having solar installed.
Solar Tactics were recommended by a work colleague. The Solar Tactics team provide a very quick, easy to understand process to deciding on system size. Their quote was more than competitive, as they provided a better quality system for less than other quotes. Installation was very thorough and the explanation of maximising benefits of solar was also thorough. I have no hesitation in recommending Solar Tactics. Show additional information
From the first time I spoke with Alan in the office until the moment Denison and his crew departed on installation day I was given first class service. Alan always have time for my questions and was happy to go back and forth to organise exactly the system that I wanted and was suited to my requirements.
On installation day(which was prompt) Denison and his crew arrived on time and were courteous and neat and did a great job, explaining as they went what they were up to and answering all my questions.
I am often disappointed with service in general. Solar Tactics were excellent and I recommend them highly
When the independent inspector came around a few days later to check the work he said “ this must be Denison’s work. I inspect for about 50 installers and this crew are a stand out number one”
This is very pleasing from a customer point of view
Excellent experience with Solar Tactics; from sales to installation to post-sale. Their pricing was very competitive and their customer service was very personalised. They respond to emails and sms in a very timely manner.
The installation was very professional and they provided a walkthrough of the system once installed and also provide information of the “next steps” of the process.
Very happy with this small family business and have referred them to friends and relatives who have been looking into getting a Solar PV system.
Very happy with the service I received. Alan was very helpful in providing me with a quote I was happy with.
Dennison and Jarrod arrived on time, were clean, efficient and had shown great care for quality of work on installation day. I felt as though I was talking to real people and not just dealing with a company. I would recommend Solar Tactics to others.
Alan and Dennison were both very helpful and took the time to really explain every part of the process. Job was complete within one week of paying deposit. Installation was very tidy and lots of care was taken to make things look nice. Very happy! Would recommend to anyone. Show additional information
Easy to deal with and excellent customer service. Initial quote included all the specifications I needed and mentioned on solar quotes. Received the solar statement after the deposit to get the pre-approval for the rebate. Provided high quality products and information before installation and during installation. Installers were polite and efficient . I highly recommend solar tactics for anyone. Show additional information
I can strongly recommend solar tactics, very professional service.
Dennis and Alan are easy to talk to and explain
all related questions.
Very helpful, great job well done Guys ????
Excellent workmanship. Great experience and the best quality tradesmen. Would not find better in the local area. First class installation completed within 2 days for 2 x 5kw units with 36 panels. Will reduce my power costs by 60 percent. Thanks again Dennison and his team. Show additional information
Very impressed with the high level of professional service delivered by Solar Tactics, from initial communication, system design, quote and installation, to post-installation support and follow-up. Their price was the most competitive out of the quotes I obtained. Alan was proactive in keeping me updated with progress and always available to follow up any questions I had during the system design stage. Dennison (and team) did a fantastic job with the installation and provided some great advice on the day, and a thorough run through of the system set-up and inverter. The drone photos of the panels on the roof was a bonus! Great to see such excellent customer service and workmanship still in existence - I would definitely recommend using Solar Tactics for your solar installation. Show additional information
Dennison from Solar Tactics was very thorough in explaining solar and ready to take calls even late at night. I have spoken to him around 1 hour at 10pm to understand solar and he was very patient to explain everything to me. That really impressed me which is why I went with him.

Right from quote to installation and post that customer service is excellent. Always responds to my message or calls back.
Got tip of the range inverter with tier 1 long panels installed and they are generating a massive 40kwh on bright sunny days.

Overall I would highly recommend solar tactics and Dennison.

I have already recommended an office colleague who also got it installed. I am so impressed that I have given his number to couple of other friends.

Well done solar tactics. You deserve/earned all the recommendations from me.