Solar Tactics Reviews

About Solar Tactics, Solar Installers

Solar Tactics is your Family owned and operated expert Solar PV System installer . Our commitment to providing the best quality service in Melbourne & Regional Victoria means you will be serviced by the business owners from your first enquiry through to final installation.

Solar Tactics will Plan, Design and Connect a system specific to your home or business, budget and energy requirements. We use state-of-the-art software to develop our proposal to benefit our customers in receiving a system that suits their particular needs and provides a positive pay back period. Our service also means that you know what kind of result you can expect at the end of installation, how much you can expect to save on your energy bills and how long it will take for your system to pay for itself.

We are a solar retailer and a installation company with in-house CEC installers meaning that we hold a REC (Registered Electrical Contractor licence). We are also Master Electricians and Clean Energy Council members and being part of these organisations keeps us up to date with industry standards & regulations and we have their full backing within the industry.

Solar Tactics Solar Reviews

Got a different deal to the original plan that worked for us and Dennison was outstanding. Show additional information
Very clean and neat worker with great workmanship. Show additional information
I choose Solar Tactics as Dennison was both the owner of the company and the installer. Very reliable service. Clean, efficient and honest tradesman. I'm a builder and have worked with many tradesman and Dennison is one I would recommend. The system that I researched prior to contacting Solar Tactics was a Fronius Inverter, the only European inverter other than the ABB from Italy. I may have gone for the SMA but that is now made in China. That Fronius Inverter was coupled with tier one Jinko Panels. I'm very happy with the price and with the system. I'm exporting over 30kWh per day. Thanks Dennison Show additional information