Solargain Wangaratta Reviews

Solargain Wangaratta is a Solar Power Installation company based in Wangaratta VIC. Here are their reviews as submitted by visitors to SolarQuotes

Reviewers report paying: $3,800 - $6,300 for depending on hardware choice and installation difficulty ( how is this calculated? )

Solargain Wangaratta Reviews (96)

Brilliant workers, great job.

From the start when I met Michael, the Sales Rep, I knew I was on a winner. He was smart, friendly, not pushy, and he knew his stuff. No question was too hard or too strange, and he removed any doubts I had. From there, I compared his quote with others received, and I made my choice.
After all the paper work was done, I just had to wait until installation day to come around. There was a slight delay due to a very wet Winter, but when I contacted Solargain and a date was confirmed, no issues.
All the workers who came for the installation were great, neat and tidy work, polite guys and did a great job in the time frame that I was quoted.
I had no problems with communication, and all went smoothly throughout the process. I would recommend Solargain to anyone wishing to get a solar installation.

Highly professional and friendly installation

The sales/quoting process was very friendly, professional and efficient. The installation was earlier than expected and the crew were also friendly and professional. The job looks great. Also very pleased with the customer service, grid connection etc. They noticed that the power at my place was too high and organised Ausnet to come out and tweak my transformer setting. Very happy so far, can't wait for the inspectors to do their job so I can get it going.

great to deal with, recommend highly.

Just had the health check done on our solar system and it was very professional and helpful.
All systems were explained well and solutions for better savings have been listed to implement.
Couldn't be happier with this service.

A repeat customer of Solargain Wangaratta

My experience with Solargain start in 2016 when as subcontractors they installed our first 14 panel microinverter system.

The system worked perfectly and the enlighten software let us monitor the system. The first system has not let us down.

Bryn Foletta was a pleasure to work with to reduce our carbon usage.

Late last year we had Brad Foletta of Solargain Wangaratta supply and install an upgrade of a further 26 panel microinverter system. Again without a hitch, excellent communication, technical knowledge and on time installation.

I have read a lot of reviews and have always felt the need to take a grain of salt with the content. I am a retired OHS professional and auditor and I have never felt the need to say that I have dealt with real professionals, in fact I am normally quiet scathing.

In this case I recommend Solargain Wangaratta based on their overall performance.

Original Review on 03-07-2020:

Excellent & Easy from start to finish

Excellent all the way from start to Finish.
Lance from SOLARGAIN Wangaratta made the process of my Solar very easy, helpful & a pleasure to deal with & Professional.
He explained everything to help me understand the whole process & i am very Happy with the outcome.
All the workers in the Team that Installed my Solar were friendly /Professional & polite & helpful with any questions.

Hi Debra,
Thankyou for a great review, we are pleased to hear that you were provided with such professional and helpful service. We look forward to an ongoing relationship with you and are always available on (03)57218114 to answer any further questions you may have in the future.
Solargain Wangaratta

8 months later we asked Debra: "Are you happy with the performance of your system so far?"

Best decision I had made to install this system,wish I had of done it years earlier ,always thought about installing solar but did not act at the time.
Great Team,Great service.Solargain

Original Review on 16-06-2020:

Great service good installation

Solargain was great through the whole process making it a very easy Installation. I’m very happy with the quality system which is getting excellent results. Original ratings

Hi Colin,
Thank you for your review. We are pleased to hear that you're getting the results you wanted and that you're satisfied with the whole process.
If you have any further enquiries please call us on (03)57218114
Solargain Wangaratta

8 months later we asked Colin: "Are you happy with the performance of your system so far?"

About 9 months since installation and everything has worked fine. We are generating probably more power than initially expected and couldn’t be happier.

Excellent company to deal with.

Our experience was wonderful. The entire team were exemplary.
From taking almost an hour and a half to talk me through my various options, answering any and all questions I had matter-of-factly and giving honest feedback on my choices, the initial experience was excellent.
The installation team were also great - neat, tidy and got in to get the job done well.

Hi Matt,
Thanks for your review its much appreciated and we are more than happy to continue the support and required information moving forward for your solar investment. Look forward to speaking soon.

Original Review on 10-02-2020:

Personalized service,adhered to their promises on delivery and service

Sales and quoting process was excellent, installation was expedient and excellent.
Their service was tops, unfortunately our power suppliers transformer is inadequate and our feedback to the grid is Zero. We were informed of this prior to our cooling off period and decided to go ahead with the installation as we saw it as doing our bit towards slowing climate change.

Hi Laurie,
Thank you for your review and we are pleased to hear that you were provided with such professional and helpful service. We look forward our ongoing relationship for your long term solar investment.
Please don’t hesitate to contact us on 03) 5721 8114 if you have any further enquiries.
Solargain Wangaratta.

8 months later we asked Laurie: "Are you happy with the performance of your system so far?"

Early on in the process, however fantastic people to deal with so far.

Sales process has been great with polite and knowledgeable salesman.

Hi Jeanette,
Thank you for your kind review. We're glad to hear that you had a positive experience with our team and that it was a satisfying process for you. We look forward to a long term relationship.
If you have any queries please feel free to contact us on (03) 57218114. Thanks

Great work and fabulous after sales service

We've had our solar a year now and the experience from the very beginning at quotation to today has been very good, the installation went smoothly, on time, the assistance we received regarding the connection of the system was excellent, their understanding and knowledge of their product was very good, we got 3 quotes and the reason we went with Solargain was the attitude and ease of communication during the quotation meeting. But the most significant thing I've experienced is the after sales service, whenever we have asked for advice or had a question Brad and the team have responded promptly and been able to assist us each time, that says a lot to me as after sales service is so important.

Hi Gina,
Thanks for your review 12 months onwards. Our follow up service is extremely important and one of our main focuses set out from the beginning to all of our customers. We look forward to our ongoing relationship with you in the future. If you have any questions please don't hesitate to call our office on 03) 57218114. Thanks

Efficient and knowledgeable

Solargain responded quickly and provided plenty of information to help us decide what we wanted. The installation was also pretty quick even with winter conditions and the fellas who did the installation were wonderful. We are not yet connected and I can hardly wait! I have already put a number of friends on to them.

Hi Sarah,
We are pleased to hear that your experience with us was great and that our team were more than helpful to you. Thank you for referring your friends, referrals are a huge part of our business and we look forward to hearing from them soon. Thanks from the team at Solargain Wangaratta.

Excellent service, very competent and professional installation.

Sales and quoting excellent
Extremely safe and competent installation
Customer service excellent

Hi Paul,
We are glad to hear that your experience with us was excellent on all aspects, Thank you for choosing Solargain, please don't hesitate to contact us on (03)57218114 if you have any questions, we are always here to help.

Original Review on 11-11-2019:

Happy customer

The sale and quoting process was efficient. The installation went smoothly and on time. The customer service has been good and grid connection went well Original ratings

Hi Michael,
Thank you for your review, and its great to hear you're satisfied with our service provided.
Please give us a call on (03)57218114 if we can assist you with anything else.
Kind regards,
Solargain Wangaratta

8 months later we asked Michael: "Are you happy with the performance of your system so far?"

Yes it has

Original Review on 10-11-2019:

Great information from Lance Oswald from Solargain. His help with paperwork and getting the rebates was excellent.

The quoting process was good. It covered all potential issues and required information. The installation was very efficient. Unfortunately we do not yet have grid connection but hope that this will happen soon. Original ratings

Hi Christian,
Thank you for your review and referrals, we appreciate our ongoing relationship. if you need anything further please give us a call on (03)57218114
Solargain Wangaratta

8 months later we asked Christian: "Are you happy with the performance of your system so far?"

Yes it has but it would be good if we knew how to enter the tariff rate into our app so we can check what amount we save every day without waiting for our monthly bill.

Highly professional, excellent service

We live in Shepparton and it was our conscious decision to go with an installer outside our area because of reliable recommendation from lot of our contacts. After doing my research, I came to a reasonable conclusion that solar gain, wangaratta is the one to go with and I was proved correct all along the way from the time of handling my earlier discussion, site visit by technician, installation, post-installation testing and friendly advice on several feed-in tariff providers to shop-around and even waiving the credit card fee on your final payment done through credit card.

All the staff over the phone and also staff in ground were very pleasant to interact with and they were highly professional in their service all along. I am myself in a service industry, was very impressed with their entire team, communication and teamwork. Please support our quality regional outlets to keep them going in doing their fantastic job of what they do very well.

Thank you Brad and the team at solar gain, wangaratta!

Kind regards

Senthil Rengasamy

Hi Senthil,
Thank you for such a wonderful review, we are very happy to have made your experience with us a very satisfactory one within all aspects of your job. We are pleased that it all went smoothly from beginning to end. We look forward to an ongoing relationship with you, if you have any further questions please don't hesitate to contact us on (03)57218114.

Original Review on 21-10-2019:

Fantastic service, helpful and very happy with all aspects from start to finish

All very smooth and simple process, installation done quickly and on my preferred day, they were punctual and very tidy and left absolutely no rubbish, always called and informed me of the process and procedures and did everything to help me from getting government rebate to grid connections Original ratings

Hi Hilda,
Thank you for a great review, we are pleased to hear that you were provided with such professional and helpful service. We look forward to an ongoing relationship with you and are always available on (03)57218114 to answer any further questions you may have in the future.
Solargain Wangaratta

8 months later we asked Hilda: "Are you happy with the performance of your system so far?"

Yes it is very good I am now in credit with my electricity bill

Update to review submitted 2 years ago

After two years the 6.4kwh system supplied and installed by Solargain Wangaratta has worked without a single error. I have also added an I-store hot water unit and as a result have completely eliminated the cost of annual energy supply to this house. I want to be very clear - not a single error has occurred to this system. If that’ not quality, I don’t know what is!

I intend to make further enquires concerning the new hybrid Fronius inverter.

Solargain - highly recommended.

Hi Kieran,
Thank you for your review and recommendation, we are pleased that you're happy with our quality products. If we can help you in any way or you have any other further enquiries please call us on (03)57218114 we are here to help.
Solargain Wangaratta

6.65kw Solar System, Istore hot water system.

Salesman Michael was easy to work with, and understood what I wanted
The installer Nick was punctual and professional, easy to work with.
I am presently awaiting a final inspection, which should go smoothly.

Hi Charles,
Thankyou for your review.
Its great to hear that you were pleased with the service and professionalism that our team provided you with. If you need any further assistance please contact us on (03)57218114 We look forward to hearing from you.

Highly recomended

I was impressed with the whole quote / installation process and the fact that they do it all themselves to maintain a high integrity and all interactions with various teams was thoroughly pleasant experience .

The systems looks great.

Hi David,
We're glad to hear that our installation team were able to provide a fantastic installation experience and that we were more than helpful to you.
Please don't hesitate to give us a call for any further enquiries on (03)57218114

Original Review on 03-09-2019:

Prompt installion

Sales and quoting process was very quick and informative
The installation was quick, the installers were on time and cleaned up afterwards
Solargain arranged for Powercor to inspect and connect the system to the grid.

Solargain Wangaratta

8 months later we asked Peter: "Are you happy with the performance of your system so far?"

Yes, we were very happy over the summer with the reduction in cost of our electricity . We feel that by putting solar panels in, that it will benefit us for a number of years.

Great

The quote process was very easy with 3 simple prices submitted covering a range of quality and outputs. A phone call to advise installation date and time which was adhered to, Grid connection to happen at a later date when home connected to internet,a follow up call will have them back to complete.

Hi Leon,
Thank you for your review.
Its great that you found the process easy with the help from our Solargain team. We are always here to assist you in anyway possible so if you have any questions please contact us on (03)57218114

Original Review on 06-08-2019:

Hi Tarryn,
Thankyou for your 5* Ratings, we really appreciate it, if there's anything we can help you with in the future please call us on (03)57218114. We look forward to hearing from you.
Solargain Wangaratta

8 months later we asked Tarryn: "Are you happy with the performance of your system so far?"

System has performed super good as we haven’t had a bill since August last year we have been in credit since then.

Would recommend

Lance was informative and listened to what our needs were. The whole process was fast and easy. Thanks to Bryn for the design and install, great experience.

Hi Matt,
Fantastic to hear that we provided you with a very positive service from our team. If we can help with any other enquiries you may have we are always available on (03)57218114

Long Install

If i could stop the job with out having to pay any thing i would.

Hi Matthew
We are grateful for the feedback and have happily provided the service for you after your solar installation. We look forward our ongoing relationship for your long term solar investment. Feel free to call us on (03)57218114 for any further enquiries or questions.

Job well done

Very helpful, worked after hours to fit with my work day. Remedied an error they made to my complete satisfaction without quibble. Decent blokes, who aim to please.

Hi Greg,
Thank you for your review.
We are delighted that you're satisfied with the service that we provided you. If you have any questions or queries please call us on (03)57218114

Seamless process

Thanks for a seamless installation process. From sales to installation, the service and communication was great.

Hi Jo,

fast service, good price

Solargain visited the site and discussed installation options then within 3 days provided 3 quotations using the same Inverter but different panel brands.
The installation was completed within 2 weeks of accepting the quotation. The installation was hassle free and completed with about 6 hours.

Hi John,
We're glad to hear that our whole team were able to provide a fantastic experience for you, and that you've been satisfied with the entire process.
If you ever need assistance, we're always available to help, so please contact us on 03) 57218114.
Kind regards,
Solargain Wangaratta

The lead up to the installation was pleasant and painless. No forms to fill out and I was not hassled at all. The boys who installed it were polite and respectful and cleaned up after themselves. It’s still a work in progress. Waiting on solar hot water to go in as well. Very happy with Solargain.

Hi Peter,
Thank you very much for the kind words and thank you for choosing Solargain.
We are pleased to hear that your experience has been a positive one and we look forward to a long-term relationship with you.
If there is anything else we can help you with then please give us a call on (03) 57218114, we look forward to speaking with you.

Original Review on 04-01-2019:

Happy to have a local business actually visit and assess my application whist many others were happy to quote site unseen. Original ratings

Installation: N/A

Hi David,
Thankyou for your review, we are pleased to hear that you were provided with such professional service from our team.
If there is anything more we can assist you with please give us a call on (03)57218114
We would be more than happy to help.
Regards
Solargain Wanagaratta

8 months later we asked David: "Are you happy with the performance of your system so far?"

Yes have solar hot water installed as well

Absolutely wrapped

These guys were fantastic, took all the stress out of the process from start to finish, good advice and follow up, highly recommended..

Hi Roger,
Thankyou for a great review, we are pleased to hear that you were provided with our helpful service. We look forward to an ongoing relationship with you and are always available on (03)57218114 to answer any further questions or enquiries you may have.
Solargain Wangaratta
We had two quotes but been in the country I wasn't expecting to much.We went with Solargain as we needed extra work done like underground work from the house to the new garage.Solargain stepped up and hired a digger dug the trenchs and put in under ground power as this is a new built garage.We were very happy with Solargain they are very professional with the whole process Bryn has been in touch with all the way and would recommend his company any day. Very, very happy!

Hi Gary,
Thank you very much for the kind words and thank you for choosing Solargain. We are pleased to hear that your experience was a positive one, and that the boys provided you with fantastic service. We look forward to a long-term relationship with you. If you have any questions or queries please give us a call. We look forward to speaking with you soon.
Solargain Wangaratta
Wait times for change over for smart meter thru Origin were minimal so we were up and running within a couple of weeks. Very happy

Hi Mary-Anne,
Thankyou for your review, its great to hear that you are happy with the service provided and that everything was up and running quickly within a couple of weeks.
If you have any further enquiries please call us on (03) 57218114

Hi Barbara,
Thanyou for your review.
If you need any further assistance please call us on (03)57218114
Regards

Plenty of support

Very helpful back up post installation helped me to resolve difficulties with the rebate system. They also helped me fix a problem with Ausnet.

Hi Adrian,
Thankyou for your review, we are pleased to hear that we resolved your issues and everything is running smoothly.
Please call us on (03)57218114 if we can be of any further assistance for you. We look forward to hearing from you.

Hi David,
Thankyou for your review, if you need any further assistance please don't hesitate to give us a call on (03)57218114

Original Review on 13-07-2018:

Installation: N/A

Hi Peter,
Thank you for your review, we are pleased to hear that you're happy with your system. Please give us a call on (03)57218114 if there is anything further we can help with.
Solargain Wangaratta

9 months later we asked Peter: "Are you happy with the performance of your system so far?"

Original Review on 19-07-2018:

Hi Mike,
Thank you for your review. If you have an further enquiries or questions, we are more than happy to help. Please give us a call at our office on (03)57218114.
Thanks, from the team at Solargain Wangaratta

8 months later we asked Mike: "Are you happy with the performance of your system so far?"

Original Review on 05-06-2018:

The whole experience was very positive. Very happy indeed. Thank you for your help. Original ratings

Hi Jill,
Thank you for your review and thank you for choosing Solargain, we are pleased to hear that you're very happy with your Solar experience.
Please let us know if there is anything more we can assist you with in the future.
Solargain Wangaratta

8 months later we asked Jill: "Are you happy with the performance of your system so far?"

We were not sure what to expect. Being in the High Country and having the heater revved up for 16 hours a day, during the winter there were obvious savings but still costing a fair bit. Now though, in the summer, if you stagger the use of dish washer, washing machine etc, you can still have the benefit of the air conditioner and receive electricity bills of nil. I love it.
Hi Finn,

Solargain were very technical and informative and after asking what I was looking for and thought I need guided me with recommendations of a larger however more cost effective efficient solar system which we will have a 2 1/2 year pay back in which I may then look at the best options with battery backup.

We are expecting the 9kw solar system to be installed by late January 2019 and then may be able to advise on the customer service etc as requested in your survey.

Thank you again for your service and guidence with quality solar system providers.

Greg Treble

Hi Greg,
We are grateful for the feedback, We are pleased to hear that your experience with us was a positive one and we look forward to our ongoing relationship for your long term solar investment. Feel free to call us on (03)57218114 for any further enquiries or questions.

Original Review on 16-03-2018:

Hi Maree,
Thank you for your review, if there is anything we can help you with in the future please give us a call on (03)57218114
Solargain Wangaratta

8 months later we asked Maree: "Are you happy with the performance of your system so far?"

Yes. I can't understand every moment what's happening, but if it keeps performing, I will continue to be very happy

Hi Lindsay,
Thankyou for your review, if you need any further assistance please call us on (03)57218114
Solargain Wangaratta
I found Solarquotes to be a great service, taking the hassle out of searching for reputable suppliers. Both companies recommended contacted me within a few days and the end result was extremely quick and satisfactory.

Hi Sharon,
Thankyou for your review.
We a glad to hear that you were very happy with your result.
If there is anything else we can help you with please call us on (03)57218411
We are always happy to help.
Solargain Wangaratta
excellent professional service from solar gain

Hi Robert,
It's great to hear our team provided you with great professional service, if there is anything further we can assist you with please call us on (03) 57218114
We are always happy to help.

Hi Andrew,
Thankyou for your review. If we can assist you with anything further in the future please give us a call on (03) 57218114. We are always happy to help.

Hi Tania,
Thanks for your review.
Please give us a call if there is anything further we can assist you with in the future.
Call us on (03)57 218114, we are always here to help.
Solargain Wangaratta
Solargain had an excellent process from start to finish. The sales team was extremely helpful (both pre and post sale).

The installers were friendly and professional. The system once installed looked fantastic. We were especially impressed at how neat and tidy the installation of inverter was.

We had follow up questions after the installation and the sales team were very accommodating, especially considering how busy they were with the new Victorian government rebate. I'd recommend them to anyone looking for solar in the area.

Hi James,
Thank you for your review, we are pleased to know that you are happy with the service our team provided you with throughout the whole process. If there is anything further we can help you with please give us a call on (03)57218114
Solargain Wangaratta
The whole experience was seamless and without any problems. The personal contact was excellent and no fuss.I would recommend thew system to anyone.

Hi David,
Thank you for your review, its great to know that you are happy with your system and that you found it a smooth process.
If there is anything more we can help you with please give us a call on (03)57218114
Solargain Wangaratta
Extra two thousand two hundred and twenty five dollar rebate announced TWO DAYS after we installed.
Nobody’s fault, not even the Romans.
Just sayin’
Bryn, Brad and the team we’re fantastic to deal with. Bryn came out, got up on the roof to measure everything up and sat down with me for an hour working out the quote. Brad took care of the paperwork and install details and all my questions. Damo and the boys did the install and did a very professional job and managed to get the full 26 panels installed in a day. Damo then sat me down and helped set up my monitoring software. Great installer, I would highly recommend.

Hi Simon,
Thank you very much for the kind words and thank you for choosing Solargain. We are pleased to hear that your experience was a positive one and that both Brad and Bryn took great care of you.
We look forward to a long-term relationship with you. If you have any questions or queries, please don't hesitate to give us a call on (03)57218114.
We look forward to speaking with you soon.
Solargain Wangaratta
Extremely disappointed because after paying $9,000 and being told we would begin to see the benefits within two to three weeks and after several phone calls to be told it would now be connected by the end of the month (July) we are still waiting. We paid Solargain the full amount on 9th July 2018 and are still waiting on 20th Sept 2018. We feel STRONGLY that you should pay our next power bill due to the inconvenience of this matter. We would never recommend Solargain to anyone. Please don’t disregard this complaint at least have the courtesy to reply. George & Gail Edwards.