Solwave Energy Solar Specialists

Solwave Energy Solar Specialists Reviews

Solwave Energy was founded by Joel Pugsley. An Electrician of 17 years, 10 of which have been spent in the solar industry, Clean Energy council accredited Designer and Installer with real boots on the ground (and roof) experience.

Within an industry that’s almost lost to “marketers and sales-people’ we give a fresh perspective driven from our founders' wealth of product and design knowledge and trade experience.

Since our first project, it has been our goal to help Australian households and businesses make well-informed decisions on their solar projects – The choices that guarantee lasting value, exceptional, quality and an easy-to-understand process. That’s because we’ve seen far too many high-pressure sales tactics, dodgy installations and unsatisfied property owners to know just how important it is to maintain transparency and provide personalised solutions for every client.

With a full in-house team to guide you from concept to completion, we make the transition to solar simple and straightforward. Our diverse portfolio of sales and installations includes custom-designed projects in residential, commercial and industrial properties across Brisbane, the Gold Coast and northern New South Wales and the greater Queensland area. We only work with the finest products and manufacturers in the market, and we’re continually growing, researching and developing our practices to ensure Solwave Energy remains at the forefront of an ever-changing industry.

Reviewers report paying: $4,798 - $5,200 for depending on hardware choice and installation difficulty ( how is this calculated? )

Solwave Energy Solar Specialists Reviews (8)

9.99 kw system

How easy was that ! Joel and Jai did the best job and easy to deal with all the way through. Joel was one of two that bothered to visit me for quote and information prior to installation. The other one that turned up didn’t even bother to look around , Two didn’t even bother to turn up ! The finished product looks fantastic with black anodised panels that looks just so good on my new painted roof. The system is cranking out all the power I need with plenty feeding in. I’ll be recommending Solwave Energy Solar to anybody that asks.

Great system and service

The system was the best quality for a great price. The service was fast, efficient and on time. I highly recommend this company.

Thorough installation and great service

Joel, the business owner was very responsive and came down to the site for the initial assessment and sales pitch. I found him to be very professional and competent about solar tech. The installation was scheduled for a week after the initial visit.

Joel and Jay installed the panels and inverter over two days. They were very meticulous and thorough. I am glad they took time to do a good job.

After installing, I had to wait three weeks for the electricity retailer to change my meter to properly utilize the new solar system.

Overall I am very please with the outcome.

Great installer nothing too hard

Joel was very persistent in contacting me and
Came across as genuine. His customer service has been great

We have made a right choice with Solwave

We were very impressed with Joel Pugsley's approach. He was not pushy at the consultation, did not badmouth competitors, as some other consultants did. The explanation was honest, thorough and comprehensive. Joel suggested a different placement to what we initially planned, he took into account real-time shading and our roof configuration.
The installation process was efficient and professional, even though our roof tiles are old. We also had a hot water timer installed.
After service is great, too. Joel consulted us on the providers and promised impeccable customer service should we require it.
Overall, we are very impressed and happy to have chosen Solwave!

Helpful and easy to get a hold of

Joel was referred to me and it made the job easy. He was on time, respectful and has no issues answering any after installation inspections. Have since recommended him to anyone who mentions the word solar!

Great value and easy to deal with

I can't rate Joel highly enough, right from the beginning he was easy to deal with, knowledgeable and honest. His quote was extremely competitive and Joel was always happy to answer any of the questions I had. The installation went smoothly and Joel did all the paperwork for the grid connection and assisted with options for energy retailers. Even after everything was completed he's still been happy to answer my queries.

Should have done it sooner!

I did a lot of research before committing to solar probably to much. Joel was amazing. Well price, Punctual and got the job done in no time he was easy to deal with and is great always takes a call from me still if I have any questions. Thanks again Joel.