Sunergy Solar Reviews

About Sunergy Solar, Solar Installers

Sunergy Solar Water Wind is a national company headquartered in Bendigo. We are a family owned business and proudly support the local communities in which we operate. Sunergy Solar Water Wind offices are located in Bendigo & Swan Hill.

Our aim is to reduce your power bill by designing the right renewable energy system to meet your needs.

We are large enough to undertake any size installation and small enough to care

Sunergy Solar Water Wind ranked number one for overall customer satisfaction of all Victorian based solar companies and second nationally in the 2012 customer review poll conducted by solar energy consultants SunWiz. Sunergy also placed in the top five of all Australian solar companies for Value for Money, Installation, Customer Service and System Quality. We also ranked number one in South Australia and our New South Wales operations ranked second.

Sunergy is proud to be the chosen supplier for the MASH Community Solar program in the City of Greater Bendigo, Macedon Ranges Shire and Mount Alexander Shire. We have been chosen by MASH for each of the previous 3 years as well, being the solar installer at the end of MASH 1, perfomring off grid installations for MASH 2 and now MASH 3

Sunergy are also a preferred supplier of The Bendigo Sustainability Group. Sunergy have been selected after The Bendigo Sustainability Group invited every known solar PV supplier in Central Victoria, plus 2 Melbourne based suppliers. The criteria consisted of offering good panels and inverters and the expectation that they will provide quality service to customers.

Sunergy Solar Solar Reviews

Yes they were the only people who kept in contact with me after my initial enquiry they were also the only company who were honest enough to let me know the STC went up thus saving me $600 approx....I will be purchasing a battery from them to add to my 5kw system next year.....great people to do business with Show additional information
The salesperson (Shane) from Sunergy Solar was spot on on time and was very factual about equipment and the installation process. He was a pleasure to work with for my solar needs.

The installation crew were very professional looking as well as friendly. They got right to work and knocked it out in about 4 or so hours. They made sure the work areas were clean before they departed.

It currently waiting on a final inspection and a calibration between my solar system and my smart meter. This could occur in the next week for the inspection and sometime in the next month for the calibration (due to origin energy being slow).
The main reason for choosing Sunergy was that it was clear that the negatioated price was it, there was no added costs what so ever - price installed, where as one of the other competitor it was evident that there were extras over and above the quoted price. Show additional information
The sales staff were very good, no faults at all really.
we would email and get a response that evening at the latest.
The system was fitted quite quickly.
But powercore is the hold up, we are still waiting to be attached to the grid.
So can't comment on the system at this stage!
We are now awaiting for inspection and connection. Show additional information
I had one salesman who was quite blunt & to the point. The other salesman I found was trying to sell me everything other than solar panels.

In the end, the Sunergy team won my business by working through all the options & details from start to finish. The end product is great. It turns out I also brought a solar hot water service from them as well as we believe that this will be the most energy efficient & effective way of achieving what I want to get out of my renewable energy solution.
Received prompt response from Sunergy from initial request for a quote.

Salesman visited site and advised how the system would need to be sited on the roof for maximan benefit.
System installed when promised. Still awaiting for connection to the grid.

Of the other two quotes, one just rang and gave a price without finding out what I wanted and the other contacted me 2 weeks after my initial request and by then it was too late.
Sun Energy might have not been the cheapest but their customer service and installation was excellent.
If anyone asked us about Sun Energy we would give them the highest recommendation.
To get the best benefit from Solar, we went with a 2.74 because that is all the room I have for panels on the roof but Sunergy still applied the 'Seymour discount' they had running for the field day so that I could get the value for my budget of 7000 this included the Trilogy panels and sunnyboy converter
I found Tony very knowledgeable and patient with my questions that I took from your web site and he didn't mind me calling him to get information or ask questions
Although Sunergy doesn't get involved with the electricity retailer, they give you suggestions and I can recommend Diamond Energy as they only take care of Solar customers only and have good rates
The guys from Sunergy were very easy to talk to, provided bucket loads of information on all my questions and fully disclosed all information regarding their installation methods and cost structure which combined to make me very comfortable with selecting them as my supplier.
They also discussed how other suppliers cut costs and quality and where they could do the same but refuse to. Highly recommended.
Sales done through word of mouth mainly. Seems honest and down to earth. They were quite happy to explain everything step by step, as many times as required. Show additional information
Tony from Sunergy called me within half an hour of my request for solar quotes though your website. He was friendly, knowledgeable, and followed up the call with an email, and then another follow up phone call a couple days later. I asked Tony if he could price match an advertised special that I saw, and he did. Within a a few days of signing my contract with Tony, I received a confirmation letter from ETSA. Within 4 weeks, the solar panels were installed by Lovell Electricians. I am now waiting a few more weeks for ETSA to change over my meter.

I would not have considered Sunergy for my Solar if I had not been put in touch with this company through your website. I am extremely pleased with the sales, service, professionalism, and especially dealing with a local company. I have since recommended Sunergy to friends who have also had panels installed by Sunergy.

On another note, I did receive a very professional quote through Zen - another company recommended by solarquotes. By the time they could fit me in for a appointment for a quote, I had already committed to Sunergy. I would have considered going with Zen otherwise (despite a $1.5k price difference)
Sunenergy was the only one of the three who quoted, who actually quoted what I wanted. Their contact was knowledgeable but not pushy and listened to what was asked. He came and supervised the actual installation and ensured that I was across any details before they left. Calm, controlled and professional which is a pleasant change from nay suppliers. Show additional information
Sunergy was willing to provide updated technology which became available after our contract was signed. These improvements were made available at no extra cost. Similarly during installation each panel was earthed according to safety regulations which are still in their draft form. There was no obligation for them to do this.
Our installation was custom designed to prevent leaves being trapped and causing problems during the fire season. The result is a neat and effective. They kept in touch, responded to questions/concerns very promptly and provided outstanding service.
Installation was completed last week and performance has been pleasing but we are still waiting for ETSA to update our meter in the coming week.
It will be installed next week on the very day he allocated when first inspecting the premises. In fact he was prepared to install a week earlier but I had to put it back to the original day due to other commitments.

I am very happy that I am able to get a much bigger system for the money I was prepared to spend than with other quotes.

I feel that this guy may have erred on the low side in his quotes of output as others seem to say more for the same sized system. We will see who is correct.

I would like to have the opportunity to say more once I have used the system for a couple of months and can see what the results are in comparison to what I have been told.