Sydney Air and Solar Reviews

About Sydney Air and Solar, Solar Installers

Sydney Air and Solar
Approved Installer
Sydney Air and Solar is a SolarQuotes Client (what does this mean?)
ABN: 11 095 287 059  ABN active since 04 Dec 2000 | Alinx Pty Ltd
ACN: 095 287 059  ACN active since 04 Dec 2000 | Alinx Pty Ltd
Electrical Contractor's License:   (learn about electrical licenses and buying solar)
NSW: 202500C Alinx Pty Ltd

Reviewers report paying: $5,500 - $7,053 for depending on hardware choice and installation difficulty ( how is this calculated? )

Sydney Air and Solar  is a Solar Power Installation business based in Peakhurst NSW. Here are their reviews as submitted by visitors to SolarQuotes

Sydney Air and Solar Solar Reviews

Highly recommended

Had already got quotes when I contacted Solar Quotes - they gave me the name of Sydney Air and Solar - Alex and Sandy were efficient giving me a quote, they then followed that up and answered all our questions. Once we agreed to a price they installed the panels and inverter within 10 days. I was very happy with the quote and installation. The team worked very hard all day and were very efficient with no mess afterwards. I cannot recommend them highly enough. Show additional information

Excellent Service and great looking panels

The sales process and service was excellent, and the installers were friendly and professional. Show additional information

Great job

We did research before ,then contacted solarquotes, they gave us 3 company but before contacting them we read all we could on internet picked panels &inverter very important to know the products around,got quotes ,then Alex air sydney solar came we asked ALL the questions and got answers in full clear chose them no regrets great team installed,
Day of fitting arrived on time very good each knows his job and work well together never stopped till it was up and running very pleasant people all around ,after they keep in touch
Give 10 years on work, give them a try you will not be disappointed

Easy process, Awesome people and attention to detail!

Dealing with Alex and all the staff at Sydney Air & Solar was a pleasure!
With possibly a slightly more unorthodox installation Alex recommended the best way to proceed based on the site, my requirements and also was able to remain budget conscious.
Installation proceeded without issue and was completed in a timely manner and with a very high level of attention to detail. All rubbish was removed and they left the site clean and tidy!
I can highly recommend Alex and staff to anyone looking for a solar install!

Highly competent Installer

Sydney Air and Solar came recommended to me via a work colleague. I wasn't disappointed.

From the get go the process was smooth. Alex took the time to get on the roof with me and worked out exactly the best locations for the panels and cabling. Come install day, the plan was executed perfectly. 6 people on-site, on time, to install 27 panels, enphase micro inverters and monitoring gear. All done in one day. All rubbish removed, they even used a leaf blower to get rid of any metal fragments on our tin roof.

The system works as advertised, exceeding my expectations.

From what I can gather this is a small family business run competently. The back office staff were attentive and timely. I get the feeling I will be looked after should any post install issues present.

Highly recommended!

From initial contact Alex and his team were extremely professional, courteous and helpful.
I had previously avoided getting Solar installed due to the perception of the solar industry being about aggressive sales tactics, confusing payment schemes and no follow up service.
My experience with Sydney Air and Solar could not have been further from that expectation. Alex worked with me and suggested several options that would suit my needs at a price/quality point that I was comfortable with - and there was never any pressure to commit to or sign anything until I was completely satisfied.

The installation was very smooth, with Alex’s team being extremely efficient, polite and meticulous with their work.

Alex has been in regular contact since installation, checking in on my system performance and answering questions for me. I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend Sydney Air and Solar.

Thanks.

Sydney Air and Solar highly recommended

The overall experience from the first conversation to the completion of installation was very pleasant and professional. Choosing a solar installer can be an overwhelming process considering the number of businesses that offer the same services, but not so many to the same level as these guys do. After my first conversation with Alex, I had my mind made up, as to who I will go with and had no doubts since.

The installation was smooth and very professional. Guys showed up as scheduled on the dot, and looked very confident in what they are doing. Job was completed on the same day, and they left the site neat and tidy.

Alex made a follow up call the next day to ensure the system is running as expected,

Sydney Air & Solar is a small family owned business that I would absolutely recommend to everyone considering going Solar.

Really good price, excellent installation

Sales and quoting process was excellent, providing good communication and feedback to questions etc and in the end really good price.

Installation people were really good pleasant, punctual, very helpful, explaned and set up the monitoring of the system.

Minor problems after the install with the grid connection, but this has been all sorted out, and resolved.

Solid system. Minor hiccups.

Very good early sales inquiry interactions. System was quoted based on considering my requirements and all questions answered promptly.

On-site, we discovered panels wouldn't fit where initially planned so I have a few more panels facing SE than I originally hoped for which drops the achievable output by about 150W on average I suspect.

Installation was a little bumpy, but nothing too significant. Punctual start, polite. The rooftop installers seemed to slow down when their boss left so the system wasn't complete before dark though. Activation had to be confirmed the following day with sunlight. Then there was also some issues with the CT clamps and grid profile that required two further visits. My address was also wrong on paperwork and on CCEW forms.

After all that, system has been producing well and coping well with shading. I do get a lot of clipping (10am-3pm in late Sept, I imagine worse in Summer) due to the large panel pairing but I asked for that pairing so it's on me.

One thing I wish was done prior was a survey of the phases in use. I have a three phase house and the panels are only attached to two phases. The third phase has the lowest voltage and I'm now seeing high-voltage dropouts at 258V on one of the other phases. Currently chasing this up with Ausgrid.

So professional and helpful.

I couldn't fault Sydney Solar and Air. They were so helpful, reliable, good value and quality products. They gave me peace of mind as it is overwhelming out there with solar, trying to work out who you can trust and what is good quality. Thank you Sydney Solar and Air for everything! Show additional information

Excellent service, communication and attention to detail

I was very happy with the company I chose to install my solar system. They were happy to install an unfamiliar product, investigated it thoroughly, and trouble shot effectively. Installers arrived on time, were friendly and tidy, and completed the same day. Communication with a problem with the inverter has been excellent. Show additional information

A very professional installation!

We had a great experience with Sydney Air and Solar. Great communication with both Aleks and Sandy and a professional crew who came to do the install. 28 panels with a string inverter meant a fairly large install job which was split over two days due to some rain. The install crew had no hesitation in pulling the plug on the job when it was interrupted due some light rain and clearly rated their own safety above the desire to get the job done. Sandy was very prompt in re-scheduling the crew to finish off within 4 days. Job site left neat and tidy upon completion.

Overall a great install from quoting and fine tuning options through to install.

A decent price for high quality brands also helped.

Highly recommended.

Great Service!

Both Sandy and Alek were amazing during the whole process, from quoting, to explanations, to brain storming options, to installation, to follow up. I went with them because of the service and competitive price (as you can get the same/similar products from most suppliers). A lot of companies only do phone quotes where as Alek came out and spent time explaining options and thoughts. I would definitely recommend, and will to my friends looking, Sydney Air and Solar. Show additional information

Very impressed and happy with the installation and the whole process from quote through to operation.

We went with the REC 370 panels (22) and individual inverters and I have to say we could not be happier. Alex saw it through from sales pitch to installation and his team were polite, professional and proactive. We have an old Victorian house with some challenges and they worked with us to satisfy our requirements on placement, visibility, access etc to end up with a system that suits our needs and works better than expected.

Alex and his team were professional, polite, punctual and took the time to explain all the options and cater for all our queries and requests. We were very impressed. Completely tidy and clean before switching on and handover.

Sydney Air and Solar - highly recommended!

We had a great experience with Sydney Air and Solar with our new micro-inverter solar system.

They have a great team who worked together to make the quote process, answering our endless questions, the installation itself, and the post-installation service to be a painless, efficient and easy process. We were very impressed with the level of attention to detail, and the care taken to ensure that we were completely happy with the result.

We highly recommend them to you.

Solar Made Simple

Going Solar is challenging as it is very hard to easily compare Quotes, so many variations in size, panel and Inverter quality. Alex was great and willingly revised his quote numerous times in order to optimize system and price and taking into account suggestions and features from other quotes. His communication was great and he was the first to make contact and complete a site visit within 2 days of submitting to Solar quotes. Follow-up was very good and once I had made a decision, Friday, his team was installing the following Wednesday and completed on Thursday.

He then followed up to complete paperwork and ensure system was operating as expected. Further follow-up after 2 weeks to ensure I was happy.
Sydney Air & Solar is a small outfit compared to many however I would absolutely recommend them if you are considering going Solar.

A Quality Installation

From the minute I contacted Sydney Air and Solar, I felt comfortable and with the level of detail provided and overall customer care. Aleks had come recommended to me by previous client's of his.
The Quotation process was smooth and efficient with any questions I had, answered in a timely manner. I had previously already acquired two other quotes that were comparable with slight variations in product offerings. (all quotes supplied were from SolarQuotes recommended suppliers). I chose to go with Aleks and his team from Sydney Air and Solar because of his attention to detail, and the fact he said very early on in the process, that he will only install quality products with proven track records, and if I was after a cheap system like regularly advertised on TV, he was not my guy!

The fact Aleks was very honest with me gave me confidence.
The installation process went smoothly with Aleks and his team arriving on time. The installation team came well prepared for the task which had it's challenges, with a steep driveway up to a double story installation. I was pleased to see the attention to detail and focus on safety displayed by his team at all times.

After the installation, Aleks was more than happy to spend time with me to ensure I was comfortable with the process, and helped setup my all important monitoring apps. All associated paperwork and grid connection steps were explained in detail to me prior to leaving.

Professional outfit.

I had a good idea of my requirements prior to the quote.
Quote process was great with various selections of panel and inverter systems provided.
Price was excellent and very competitive.
Work was done safely and neatly. No rubbish left behind.

Very happy with the work done.

Installer - Professional with workmanship top shelf

Extremely professional, sales process was simple but detailed. Workmanship and finish was exceptional. Very easy to work with. Communication was solid, installation was on time and on budget Show additional information