Technaus Solar Reviews

About Technaus Solar, Solar Installers

Technaus Solar
Gold Partner

Technaus Solar is a national family owned business founded in 2007. Our shareholders and key staff  come from engineering, installation and customer service backgrounds, allowing us to provide high end services to all our clients. We have installed over 15000 solar power systems ranging from 1 - 100kw's. No job is to big, small or complex for our professional staff.

VIC office contact phone number (03) 9191 8668

WA office contact phone number (08) 9399 8663

Technaus Solar Solar Reviews

A couple of delays about taking an old water heater off the roof but once Technaus had changed installers, all done with minimal fuss.

Thanks for your review Shelly and for your patience in organising for your hot water system to be removed. Great to hear your happy with our service Show additional information
My experience was ok, I dealt with the Technaus group in Victoria.
What I've found is there's quite a big disconnect between the sales team and then the contractors they get in to do the work.
I found Steve from sales excellent. He was prompt, throughly looked at the installation job, made great suggestions and took the time to explain everything to me.
This was very different to the service I had on the day, the contractors were from a group called "Ramselec". Whilst they were nice enough people, their prime goal is to get the installation done as quickly as possible on the day.
I've had a lot of work done to my house and am very used to the people who come to do the quote doing the work (or at least overseeing it), my experience with Technaus was very different and I assume it's because they're so busy now because of the rebates and they're adding more teams of contractors.
Vig the installation manager was a lovely chap who popped out during the installation and called me on the day before, but he's clearly so busy now I didn't really get any chance to ask questions and any brief conversation I had with him was rushed.

Examples of the disconnect were:
1. Steve mentioned the inverter could be put in the garage, I was told on the day this was not possible because they would have to drill through a wall!?!? I really wasn't impressed with this at all and really regret not just cancelling the whole job on the day and sending the contractors home. The inverter is now outside next to my meter box.
2. Solar panels on my roof aren't completedly flush, I look at the panels around my neighbourhood and see how nice they look. The standard is clearly lower here. Despite me sending a photo of this to Vig (he was clearly too busy to visit), I was told the job looked 100%
3. Follow up for Victorian rebate has been very slow. The system was installed on 15th Jan, inspection was on 22nd Jan and I've still heard nothing (12th Feb). This was very different to the experience when I had solar hot water installed a number of years ago and the contractors chased up the inspector for the certificate
4. The contractors Ramselec only lodged their job with Citipower today (12th Feb) for my meter to be converted. This means I'll probably have to wait another month for Citipower to come out and convert my meter so I can get my feed in tariff.
5. The only regular contact I got afterwards was a daily request for me to pay my bill (I paid 5 days post installation) and two (polite) texts from Vig asking for payment. Payment requests seem to have been the only active communication I've received from Technaus.

Overall, I think Technaus were probably once a fantastic company with great core people. But in my opinion have now grown too rapidly and employed additional contractors because of the amount of work they're currently getting with the Victorian rebates. I feel this has dissolved the customer experience.

I wouldn't go as far as to not recommend Technaus, however I would advise future customers get 3-4 quotes from different places and ask for a site visit from someone who'll actually be part of the installation team before they commit to buy.

Hi Andy,

Thanks for your feedback and for giving your overall experience with Technaus a 3 1/2 star rating, despite the fact that there were some issues with your install. We have indeed had some problems with one of the new contractors we recently took on due to large workload and have used your feedback to reasses things and scale back to our tried and tested installers. It is a constant balancing act from our perspective - between ensuring our lead time from order to install is as short as possible for our customers - and making sure all who we engage operate to the standard we require .
In regard to the specific issues you raise, our service department will be in touch regarding realigning your panels with the view to improving the aesthetics. The inverter will need to stay beside your meter, and I apologise that it was not possible to get it into the undercroft garage on the day. If you recall at our initial consult my first reccomendation was to put it next to the meter where it ended up. We did spend some time looking in and under the house, and I did indeed inform you that I was confident we could get it there, but I also advised that all locations are subject to the installers inspection just prior to install. My apologies that it was not able to go in your ideal location.
In regard to solar vic and energy network provider forms etc. please understand that there are many more moving parts than just our company involved here. We have protocols in place to assess all documents we recieve from utility providers / network providers and solar vic on a daily basis. Frequently information is not sent to is in a timely manner (e.g inspection paperwork coming to us 3 weeks after inspection). While we do our best to ensure everything is collated and sent on to our customers ASAP we are often hamstrung and obviously cannot forward documents we have not yet recieved. While I understand your frustration on this point, having investigated thoroughly I don't think there's anything that could have been done at our end to expediate the process for you.
Once again thanks for your honest feedback, this is appreciated, and if you have any further concerns please feel free to contact me directly.

Hi Ali,

Thanks for your great review and happy saving
Slowest to respond for quote but best technical advice
Install average..cracked roof tile and leak.
Had to return to fix a number of compliance issues and make adjustments to inverter.
Terrible back office support, no idea of customer service
Constantly calling the office but no one ever rings back
Lack of staff training and empowerment.

Hi Peter,
Thanks for your honest feedback and apologies that your experience with Technaus has not been as smooth as it could have been. As you can see by the majority of our reviews on SQ we pride ourselves on providing an extememely high level of service and acknowledge that in your case we have not achieved these standards. To be completely fair to ourselves though I believe your review to be a tad harsh - but can understand why you are not happy, as the satisfactory completion of your installation has dragged out longer than we intended, due to some resource issues either side of the Australia Day public holiday. None the less your critism is taken on board and will be used in a constructive manner to improve our business. I will contact you personally to discuss the individual issues you raise and I'm sure we can resolve any outstanding greviences and make sure that by the time your next bill comes in you'll be a much more satisfied in your dealings with us

Hi James,

Thanks for your positive review, we're glad your happy with our service. Happy savings and all the best
I have given Technaus fantastic for customer service however I seem to have got them at a bad time and my original appointment was changed then there was a no show. The problem was with the original panels that I had chosen which they had not been able to get hold of, possibly being let down by their suppliers. However this should have been communicated to me.

They offered me an alternative at the same price and scheduled the install within the week.
The installers were great when they did turn up, and very conscientious and tidy. As a layman I can only judge on the results that I am seeing which have so far been excellent, around 40kw per day in Perth with an optimised system due to shading issues and a Solaredge inverter.

I try to judge a company not so much on their ability to make mistakes but more so on their ability to fix their mistakes. Technaus came through after the initial blip, they were very professional, courteous and I have a system that so far exceeds my expectations.

Hi Helen, thank you for your great review especially given we did have a supplier issue which resulted in your equipment having to be altered. Your patience and understanding is very much appreciated and the constructive critism is highly valued and taken on board - we will use this it better our systems and improve our business. By the sounds of things your system is producing power at a rapid rate and I'm sure you will be pleased when your next bill arrives. If there is any way we can assist you further in the future please let us know, in the mean time happy savings and all the best. Show additional information

Hi Lynton,

Thanks for your 5 star review, much appreciated. We're wrapped that your happy with our service and if we can be of any assistance to you in the future just let us know

Hi Donny, thanks for your 5 star review - we're glad you are happy with your solar power system. Happy savings and all the best Show additional information
Sal and crew carried themselves in a professional manner and worked tirelessly in mid 30's temp. Highly recommended!

That's for the positive feedback David - we believe our install crews are the best in the business and we're glad your experience reflects that - By nature installing solar systems often involves working in difficult circumstances including wet weather and high temperatures, but our guys really appreciate the fact that you've taken the time to acknowledge their hard work. Happy savings and all the best Show additional information
The guys turned up early, were very prepared and began working almost immediately. They finished quickly and I was very impressed with the workmanship.

Hi Scott, thanks for the positive feed back, much appreciated - it's always great to hear from a happy customer Show additional information

Hi Byron,

Thanks for taking the time to put in a review, much appreciated. All the best and enjoy the savings your new solar power system will provide!
My neighbor used same company and was very pleased with them. I was impressed when speaking with them however they put the cost up by almost double from what my neighbors within 4 months so was a little disappointed with that. I haven't yet used the system as I'm overseas so it will be next month before I know how it is working.

Hi,
Thank you for your business and your feedback, we are glad that your overall experience with us was positive. I've had a quick look at our records and your neighbour did indeed get a very good price from us, as they took advantage of a special we ran mid year. However it should be noted that they decided to purchase a system with an entry level inverter, as opposed to your system which included a premium Fronius inverter. The cost difference on this piece of equipment is $900 so when this is factored in your system was just a few hundred dollars more. We endeavour to give the best price we can at the time for all our clients, and stock a range of equipment for all budgets - I'm sure that the high quality system you have purchased will be well worth it in the long run.
All the best
After getting quotes from 3 other suppliers, I find Technaus price to be competitive. Jason did a great deal of explaining to me questions that I have in mind. Vig also did the scheduling quite well despite issues with Melbourne weather they were able to install it 2 days and got it up an running. I also look at the track record of the company seems to be quite good. They also got back to me within 24 hrs if I am not able to talk to them right away.

I have yet to see the beneft against my billing, hopefully when it comes up next quarter I will see how much I saved, but when I did check aus net usage seems to be it is working, never had an fluctuation in power so far. I highly recommend them to provide your solar needs. Power production range since I had it installed is 16-45kw (depending if it is overcast / sunny day).

Hi Juls,

Thanks for your great review and for recommending us as a company. We endeavour to provide a high level of customer service, so it is always good to get positive feedback like you have provided - it lets us know we are on the right track.
From the sounds of things your system is producing well so we're sure you'll be more than happy when you recieve your next bill and see the savings.

Hi Christine, thanks for your review of our service thus far - your installation is currently scheduled for early Feb so please feel free to update us on your thoughts once the system is installed. Show additional information
Bit of a long road to get there but installation was very well done and sales staff were very good. One false start and some miscommunications around reasons for delays did cause a bit of frustration but that aside I am very pleased with the final result.

Hi Steven,

Thanks for the 4 1/2 star review - Apologies that there were a couple of hiccups on the way to instal and the frustration this caused you. Things can get fairly hectic in the solar industry at this time of year so we really appreciated your patience and are wrapped that your happy with the final result.

Hi ,
Thank you very much for the 5 star review - much appreciated - it's always great to hear from a happy customer. All the best and happy savings !
The team of installers were very efficient and very willing to provide answers to any questions we had about the installation process and the system itself.

Thanks for the review Robin, and for the positive feedback on our installers. The quality of the installation team is one of the most crucial and often overlooked components of having a solar power system installed, and we pride ourselves on only employing the best of the best. It's good to hear that this was reflected in your experience with us Show additional information
It's hard to evaluate fairly given that the system was only installed last Friday and hasn't yet been checked and approved by our electricity provider.... would be better to do this after 3 - 6 months.

Hi John,

Thank you for your positive review, we're glad your experience with Technaus has been positive thus far. Feel free to get back in touch later in the year to update us on your systems performance once you've had a chance to see the savings.
Since September, 2018, after researching some basic knowledge of solar system I shopped around to find a trustworthy company for a solar system. Most of them just tried to sale without appropriately giving and/or explaining the complexities of solar products. And configurations. I nearly lost my interest to get the system. By chance, I found TechnAus in Melbourne and discussed with Jason, a sale manager. I was impressed with his diligent & professional attitudes and took his offer. During the process of waiting for installation, TechnAus regularly informed me when the system would be installed by Sonia & Vignesh (technician manger). Prior to a day of the installation, Vignesh came to my house to inspect my roof. After following day of the installation, Sonia phoned me to check if I had any problem and/or was pleased with installation boys worked. So far so good. WELL DONE. I hope TechnAus would not let me down, if something went wrong with the system. I will keep update, if necessary.

Thank you for your kind review Phat - we pride ourselves on our customer service and pleased that you had a great experience from the first contact with our Sales Manager Jason, right through to installation. Show additional information
Very detailed quote, which was great I knew exactly what I was getting.
Good customer service

Hi Jason,

Thanks for your review and glad you appreciated the attention detail. Enjoy your savings and all the best !
I chose Technaus in October as they advised they could install in 3 weeks and could do a spread system (1kw facing east, 2kw west) with one 3kw inverter- i specifically asked to confirm that would work as the competitor advised the east panels wouldn't produce enough power for this type of inverter to function.

After paying deposit and 3 weeks of me calling them for an installation date, in mid Nov they scheduled for 5 weeks time, 14 Dec. Then during that period I was called and told the 3 kw inverter couldn't work after all and I'd have to buy a 4kw one, which I agreed to.

Rain was forecast 14 Dec and so installation was postponed, but I was advised it would be definitely installed prior to Christmas. They called last night to say there was rain forecast late this week - after a fine week there is a 60% chance of a few showers < 5 mm, coincidentally the last days leading up to Christmas - and I would have to wait till they reopen in mid Jan.

This was the final straw so I asked to cancel my installation and was told �I will get back to you�. They didn't. Given the confusions and excuses I have experienced these last 3 months, at this time I have no faith I will ever see either my panels or my deposit.
Installation is due in mid to late January

Hi Kevin,

Thanks for selecting Technaus to look after your solar requirements, and also for your positive review - we're glad you found our staff helpful and were happy with the sales process - I'm sure you'll be just as happy with the savings once installation is completed.
I have chosen Technaus Solar Company because they are not new players to the solar market. I was quoted higher price compare to the other solar providers but still decided to go with them because Sales person (Steve Gunton) was knowledgeable and explained everything in detail before I accepting the proposal.

Since then I was dealing with Vignesh Menon and his customer service is exceptional. He answered all my queries without any delay, went out of his way to help me with my concerns which is remarkable.

I have no hesitation to recommend this company for any potential solar buyers.

Hi James,

Absolutely terrific to hear of your experience with us. We strive for every interaction to be just like yours, and are always looking for ways to improve our services.
Thankyou for your kind words, and from all of us here at Technaus, have a very merry Christmas and happy NY.

Technaus Vic Team
Sales were really helpful. Communication past that point was not great. Installation didn't happen until we followed it up over a month later after being told we would be told next week.

Hi there,

Great to hear the install went well, and everything is up and running well. Our operations manager who spoke to you post install tells us it went smoothly on the day.
On the communication pre install, this time of the year things are pretty hectic and our apologies you didn't find that side so forthcoming. We are always looking to improve our services, customer service and everything inbetween, and appreciate the feedback.
Wishing you well on your savings, and very merry Christmas and NY.

All the best.

Technaus VIC Team
Using photos of roof not accurate to plan number of panels will fit - measurements and clear plans required

Hi Sharyn,

Appreciate you taking the time to review, and points taken on board. In actual fact all the panels as quoted could physically fit and be fixed, but in doing so our installers felt on the day that it would risk cracking the ridge capping, for the extra few panels to be fitted, which causes other headaches in and of itself, so it was touch and go to be fair. Your house having very old terracotta tiles, and old brittle ridge capping means we had to be extra careful, and our installers took an executive decision on the day, for the best interest of the house and individual. I hope you can appreciate that.
We also gave you an upgrade on your panel wattage, to boost performance, which I know you appreciated, and job was completed on time.

Wish you all the best for Xmas and the NY

Technaus VIC Team
Friendly and professional team work

Hi Albert,

Fantastic to hear you were happy with the result. Thank you for doing business with.
Ricardo, one of our senior consultants whom you dealt with, will be thrilled with the result :)

All the best for Christmas and the NY. Any time you should so need us for anything at all, drop us a line, more than happy to help.

Technaus VIC Team
I was happy with the experience, and got quotes from the three companies that you offered. TechnAus were the most engaged in the sale , explained their products well and gave the best price quote. Their service between sale and installation was minimal (I didn't hear from them for two weeks after paying the 10% deposit, then was told on Friday they're coming on Monday morning). Their installation was efficient and they have now given me all the paperwork to get my rebate from the state government.

Hi there,

Appreciate the feedback and kind words with regards to our services. While it has been a very busy period in the industry for all concerned, we are glad this has been pulled off without much of a hitch :)
Welcome to the solar club, and wishing you well for the holiday season, and NY.

Hi Peter,

Cheers for the review, and it was a pleasure dealing with you.
All the best with the savings, and wishing you well for Xmas and the NY.
Get in touch if you need us at any point in the future.

Technaus Vic Team
Salesman was great with information and the quote. Gave heaps of information. Run down of the steps involved and what Technaus would cover was thorough. The fellas installing were great, efficient, quick and professional. Only hassle is the aftersales support. Had trouble connecting Invertor to my WiFi and haven't had a reply to questions I emailed. Also haven't been sent a receipt for payment, yet.

Hi Stephen,

Thanks for the feedback, and great to hear the overall experience has been positive for you.
On the emails side of things, I understand Steve has gone on leave for a week or so, so the emails should be in the process of being routed to our operations. So on the topic of getting the Wifi sorted, I will email you, and get Vig to pop around and set it up for you ASAP in the meantime. You might want to check your junk mail folder for final payment receipt. We often find it is the case that our emails end up in customers junk folder, when the settings on their end are not configured to receive the emails to their own inbox. Let me know if not in junk, and I will get Vig to also resend :)

Hi Lindsey

Appreciate the kind feeback. Really stoked to hear your overall experience was a positive one.
All the best with the savings, Xmas and the NY :)

Hi Chris,

Thanks for the feedback. Wishing you well on your savings. Feel free to contact us anytime in the future, if you should so need to :)

VIC Technaus Team
Having a little knowledge on solar made me hesitant to buy one. When I stumbled upon solarquotes.com, I was surprised with the complete and detailed information that made me finally decide to go solar. Knowing the good brands and reputable installers are the keys in buying an expensive investment.

So I was contacted by 3 companies in Perth as promised and I went with TechnAus Solar as they went for extra mile by having sales visit. They even price matched the other company that I was about to go with. Thanks to Brett of TechnAus solar for being armed with answers to my questions.

Hi Henry,

Thanks so much for the review. Stoked to hear you found your experience with us overall a positive one. Brett is definitely your man when it comes to solar.
All the best with your savings, and feel to contact us anytime if you should so need to :)

WA Technaus Team
Thank you Solarquotes for putting TechnAus (Vic) in touch me with for my solar system requirements. Within 48 hours of my initial inquiry I was contacted by Steve Gunton, who I found excellent to deal with. From the first meeting with Steve right through to his follow up after the installation (just 6 weeks in total time) he has been terrific. The installation was prompt and seamless. Less than 7 days after the installation my system was inspected and signed off. Well done TechnAus. Cheers Stan

Hi Stan,

Thanks for the kind feedback with your install. Steve will be rapt with your overall experience of our services :)

Hi Michael,

Appreciate the kind feedback. Wishing you well on your savings, and feel to contact us anytime for anything related to your solar and savings :)

Regards

Hi Chris,

Thanks so much for the positive review. Wishing you well for your savings.
Should you so need us at a later date, please feel to drop us a line :)

Best wishes.

VIC Technaus Team
Sales was really great to deal with.. I had done some research already so it was a no nonsense meeting..
Install team was fast, efficient and friendly..
All round good quality for money and great service..
Wouldn't hesitate to recommend Technaus Solar..
System has been running for just over a week.. with zero issues..

Appreciate the review Peter, and welcome to the solar family :)

Best Wishes

WA Technaus Team
The overall experience was great. The only feedback I would give is that the solar companies should get up on the roof to do a proper measurement to see how many panels could fit on your roof. They mentioned I could fit ten panels (two rows of five). On installation date I was told only eight could be installed, so that is what I went for. If I knew only eight could be installed in advance, I would have opted for more powerful panels to make up for the shortfall.

Hi Elia,

Thanks for the review, and kind words. Appreciate the feedback re measures on every house.
One of the drawbacks in this industry, is that we have installers mainly solely dedicated for the installs, so we rely on the technical consultants and installation managers to make calculated judgement calls based on the vast experience that they have. Where there is surely a definite need for a pre install measure, it is always conducted, for the very tricky installs, or where there are certain doubts over certain types of cladding and space. If we get one of our installers to be solely dedicated to measure every single house, whether or not someone proceeds with their quote, there is a cost incurred of approx $150 for the time, which then needs to be either passed on to the consumer or worn by the company, so we are selective on which houses we pre measure, to keep costs competitive and not have to pass on unnecessary costs where we can. This would be the same for most decent solar companies as well. So it's a tricky spot between cost and final outcome, where we tread a fine line.
Wishing you well on the savings in any case, and we look forward to hearing from you soon.

Best wishes

VIC Technaus Team
Very happy with the service and install from initial contact with Lee to the installation and workmanship from Brad and his team. Very easy process from start to finish. The system appears to be working better than anticipated.

Hi Liam,

Cheers for the review. Again, Lee is your man for quality objective advice on where to turn for quality products and excellent pricing, and as for Brad and his team, top notch installers.
All the best on your savings, and feel free to contact us anytime, if you should so need us.

Technaus WA Team
I was told 3-4 weeks for installation but had to wait 6 weeks with no communication from the company, had to chase them up twice to lock down an installation date (minor annoyance). Installers were good finished the job in one day with no hassles. I am satisfied with the installed system and the sales experience.

Hi Chris,

Thanks for the review with regards to your installation.
I myself was dealing with some customers of mine 2 houses down on your street the day of your install, so I saw the boys installing. And yes they did a fantastic job.
On the issue of perceived lack of communication, and as you dealt with me personally at least for the consultation and sales support, to clarify on our records, your deposit came through on the 1st Oct as remittance was received from you then (which is the point at which we can then order all gear and start the process for install), and the install was completed Monday just gone which was the 12th November, 5 weeks and 1 day from install. While I understand this is 1 week out from our initial planned 3-4 weeks, delays can and do happen for which any business, as much as they like to plan for them, sometimes can be unforeseen and or potentially unavoidable ie weather, staff down.
Glad the install went well however, and I and the team look forward to hearing about your savings, and wish you well for Xmas and the NY. Should you so need us in the future, feel free to give us a bell anytime.

Jason Gowans - Technical Sales Manager - VIC

Hi John,

Appreciate the review, and thank-you for taking the time. Steve is an absolutely top bloke, and one of our most senior and experienced consultants. He'll be really rapt to hear about the outcome :)

Anytime you should need us, do give us a bell anytime.

Jason Gowans - Technical Sales Manager - Technaus VIC
I think that all solar companies here in Victoria are struggling a bit from the demand since the Vic govt rebate scheme. Overall a very good experience. Just watch out on the receipts however as they issue one for the deposit and another at job completion, which does not have the initial deposit that was previously paid listed on it. This would not be a problem. However if you are applying for a rebate and need to include a receipt for the total job ensure that you included both receipts, otherwise it seems that you paid less which may affect your rebate application. Like I said not a drama but just be aware of that. The "how much did i spend" is after the vic govt rebate and STC credits have been applied.

Hi,

Thanks for the kind review. And yes indeed, the industry is "all hands on deck" at the minute, a very busy time normally during the Oct-Dec period, but doubly so due to the Solar Vic Rebate scheme.
Point taken on the deposits and final receipt comment. Apologies that was a tad confusing. Here at Technaus, we like to say it's the 1%ers that make the business, once all else is top notch, so point taken :)
Glad to hear you were impressed overall with our service, and we do wish you well on your savings for the future. Steve whom you dealt with will be rapt to here all went well. Feel free to contact us anytime, anytime you should so need us.

Jason Gowans - Technical Sales Manager - Technaus VIC
Can't answer all because being installed today
So far so good!

Hi Rob,

Steve whom you dealt with will be super pleased all went well with the install.
I am confident your savings will match and or exceed expectations :)
Should you need anything from myself or the team at Technaus VIC, you know where to find us.

All the best,

Jason Gowans - Technical Sales Manager - Technaus VIC
Communication from company was lacking. After signing up, didn't hear from anyone for a few weeks and wasn't sure what was happening.

Thanks for the review.
Yes it has been a very busy period, as it always is last 2 months of the year, with all
hands on deck. Apologies that communication could have been a bit more forthright, initially after signup. Scheduling is normally finalised 2 weeks or so after signup, to allow for adequate planning, as changes with weather, staff etc affect
installations days. Review and feedback taken onboard. We are always for ways we can improve, so thankyou.
Wishing you well with the savings, and the best!

Technaus WA team

Hi Gary,

Cheers for the review. Absolute pleasure doing business with you.
I and the team at Technaus VIC wish you well with the savings/operation of your system.
Anytime you ever need a hand with anything solar related in the future, do drop us a line, more than happy to help.

Jason Gowans - Technical Sales Manager - Technaus VIC
Jason the sales guy is really informative and was street's ahead of the competition that I also got quotes from. Was happy to discuss ins and outs of the system with me and tailor it to our situation.

Hi Paul,

Absolutely rapt with the review, and it does make me happy to know that the hard work and dedication that we put into every consultation, design and implementation/installation of our clients solar systems, does not go unnoticed, in a good way. Was great meeting you personally and designing everything for you. Feel free to drop myself or the team a line anytime, if you ever need a hand in any way.

Jason Gowans - Technical Sales Manager - Technaus Solar VIC
Fast efficient installation. Because of the Victorian solar rebate I assume they were very busy and some of the paperwork was a bit delayed. Jason the Sales person followed up promptly.

Hi Anne,

Firstly thank you for the review, it helps us improve our service where we can but also lets us know where we are going right, which of course is fantastic. Yes we do acknowledge the busy period has meant a little slowness on receiving some paperwork, with the sheer volume, and systems are in place now for this extra volume. Was great working with you personally to get your solar system up and running and I and the team at Technaus VIC wish you well with your savings, and should you need myself or the team for anything, please feel free to drop us a line anytime.

Jason Gowans - Technical Sales Manager - Technaus Solar VIC
Good after installation service. Happy so far with the solar panels performance.

Hi Andrew,

Thanks so much for the review. Really happy to hear your experience, and that it has been a pleasant experience for you. Feel free to contact Steve (whom you dealt with) or myself at the Technaus VIC office anytime, more than happy to help if you should so need us for anything.

Jason Gowans - Technical Sales Manager VIC - Technaus
Lee came out on the weekend as we have a busy working schedule and was the only one to visit us to provide the quote. Answered questions we had on the day and was very informative.

Installation appears to be done very well, impressed.

We would definitely recommend Lee and Technaus Solar.

Hi Dave,

Lee is definitely a top bloke with a lot of experience, and has been with us for some time now, which shows in the work he puts in to spend quality time with customers, so our clients needs with regards to power generation and utilisation are met. Stoked to hear everything has gone well, and we value the feedback.
Anything you may need in the future, or any questions of any nature, feel free to drop us a line, more than happy to help.

Technaus WA Team

Hi Charles,

Fantastic to hear your experience with Technaus and in particular Steve, has been excellent.
Steve is definitely your man when it comes to sound and objective advice for a solar installation.
Steve and the team don't do just one product and try and push it. Every household is different, and all customers needs can be quite varied. Pleased with the result. Do let us know if you require assistance with anything in future. In the meantime, happy saving and welcome aboard the solar train :)

Jason Gowans - Technical Sales Manager VIC - Technaus