• With 1000s of Customer Reviews

Technaus Solar Reviews

About Technaus Solar, Solar Installers

Technaus Solar is a Solar Power Installation company based in Armadale and serves WA and VIC. The company has been established and thriving for over 10 years. It capitalizes on having in house installation team that offers extensive care even after installation. Also, holds an electrical contractors licence .The team at Technaus Solar offers top notch customer service.

Technaus Solar Solar Reviews

I wish our system had had more flexibility in its design restrictions. E.g. Needing to have at least 4 panels at a time and only being able to have two aspects instead of 3. Show additional information
The installer's were young and inexperienced and need to learn more about installing a product with pride.

'
As the system was only installed on 11/04/2017, it's too early to tell whether it is operating according to our expectations.
We are trying to familiarise ourselves with the Fronius solar web site. It is currently cloudy at 3.30pm in Perth and the system is operating at 16% utilization. We don't know if this is an acceptable figure or not.
Yes. I need some advice on what I bought. I am concerned about the low power readings.
The system was installed a week ago. It cost me $4800. Included were: Fronius Symo Inverter and 20 x Trina 270w solar panels. Installation went well. No issues.
The roof panels are 10 each side, east and west. the house faces south.
Right now I don't know if I have a issue but I do have concerns and would like your advice.

I want to know if the output I am getting is correct and acceptable. in the last three days I have taken readings. This came about after i received a call and paid my bill; then asked about the output which seemed low to me based on what the installer showed me to look for. I asked for advice and was steered to the Maintenance Manager. He told me not to worry about the two sides actual input figures
He said I should expect an average of 20 kWh per day, and between 19 and 22. I have done that for three days and have got the following at 6pm as sun disappears:
Monday. 11.479 for day. Sunny day. At 4pm the west panel was giving 1613 output (sun at about 30 Degrees up from level).
Tuesday. 12.907. Sunny with small periods of very light temporary cloud
Wednesday. 12997. Nearly perfect day. very little cloud. very minimal.
I have not seen the two input readings totalling beyond about 3.6, even at 12 midday. It did touch 4 immediately after install when i was shown the system. I have never seen it since and have been monitoring regularly through the day.
I would appreciate your thoughts.

Thanks
Tom
I had researched pretty intensely prior to Technaus quoting so essentially knew what we wanted. They only had to provide a better quote then others. Green wiring was good and quoted first but they did not offer good finance option. Infinite energy offered the most informative quote and showed heaps more interest in getting business which was appreciated. However, the system they presented was superior (on face value as was an optimised panel and inverter system) but was more then we wanted to spend. We feel we got the best value for money with our final decision.

Thank you for your review and for choosing us. Show additional information

• Thank you for your review and for choosing us. Much appreciated Show additional information
Technaus was professional from sales to installation. Everything went smoothly and the steps were explained well. We are very happy with the result and looking forward to the savings and changing our appliances from gas to power.

Thank you very much for your loyalty. We are pleased to have customers like you. Show additional information
Delivered on time, completed all necessary paperwork, very pleasant and accomodating installation crew who cleaned up 100%.

It was a pleasure doing business with you! Thank you for choosing us! Show additional information
Very satisfied with the price of the system JA solar panels and a Fronius inverter including the smart meter. By far the lowest price. The installation and service by the installers was great. Would highly recommend Technaus and the installers from Ramselect

Thank you for your review. Much appreciated. Show additional information
The quote we recieved from Technaus was excellent...blew the other companies out of the park! The install was easy, the guys were friendly and got everything done in a day. We had some issues with our inverter sending us error emails, but the installer came back quickly and fixed it up! Overall I would recommend Technaus, they are nice guys, with great quality products and the best prices. Show additional information
Would have preferred to go with Geelong company but they couldn't compete with price. Quality of hardware and installation seemed comparable. Of course only time will tell as to reliability of panels, inverter and any back up service if required. Show additional information
This is the first time I had dealt with this company. I wanted someone local who were prepared to explain their products and service. I had previously dealt with another national firm and the experience was not so good - I knew what to look for this time.
Technaus did not disappoint. They delivered exactly as they said they would at a fairly good price and right on time. I can't believe it was that easy to install the system- we were not even home for most of the time they were doing the installation.
Any and all questions were promptly answered, or if the question wasn't able to be immediately answered over the phone they got back to me within a reasonable time with answers that satisfied me and were easy to understand.
In addition the installers (lead by Rory) who came to my house were friendly and professional, the install work was tidy and the property was left clean when they departed. As I was working from home that day, they gave me plenty of notice before disconnecting the power (for less than a hour). Rory also answered any further question regarding day-to-day operation or the installation itself.
The information we got from Solar Quotes was a huge assistance to us and enabled us to make an informed decision when comparing different companies. Show additional information
All interactions with the company including after sales has been exemplary. I would highly recommend Technaus Solar. Show additional information
Thank you for your time. Show additional information
Emphasis on the final connection from your electrical supplier is important, as you don't reap the rewards on your investment until this happens.
This can take up to month.
The other two suppliers you recommended both made contact, one by email only with price options but i consider this poor service.
The other we had a issue with product, not entirely there fault but once we had clarified the issue, no follow up whatsoever.
Names supplied if required.
Would recommend Technaus Solar to anybody, well done.
Now waiting for first BILL!!

Thanks to You Finn, great assistance throughout.
Although I am extremely happy with the system, the supplier and installer, I am a little disappointed in the post installation experience. I know a lot to do with the connection to the grid is beyond their control, but it would be nice to be kept in the loop as far as the status of the connection is concerned, as well as follow up information requested for add-ons. Show additional information