Zeneco Energy Pty Ltd

Zeneco Energy Pty Ltd Reviews

Renewable energy and sustainability is not only our job but our passion. We strive to help people reduce their carbon footprint with the added bonus of saving some money along the way.   We don't aim to sell you the biggest system we possibly can, we aim to sell you the best system that will suit your needs. Customer satisfaction is of utmost importance to us.

We provide you with all the information to help you understand what set up will benefit you and your family the most. We follow up our installation with support to ensure your system operates as best it can.

We analyse your energy usage and not only help you reduce it with our solar installations but offer our expertise on how you can reduce it in other aspects as well.

We are your smart monitoring experts. Smart monitoring delivers detailed reporting on the health of your system so you know just how it is operating every single day, all through a simple app on your phone.

We use the best quality products at a very competitive price to ensure you get great value and the best possible efficiency and lifespan from your system.

Reviewers report paying: $5,000 - $7,000 for depending on hardware choice and installation difficulty ( how is this calculated? )

Zeneco Energy Pty Ltd Reviews (45)

Very Happy Customer!

Zeneco Energy installed our solar panels and inverter. The process was seamless from start to go and they were super easy to deal with and their communication was great. Very happy with our product and service.

Fantastic work and easy to deal with - Zenco

The quotation process was easy and quick had all the detail I requested. The install was quick, efficient, and the gents was super professional and great to work with. On time and very polite. Customer service was great kept me updated all the time on the progress of each step. Would definitely recommend them!

Fantastic installer

The quote was very reasonable
The installers were punctual and performed very professionally
The activation was very quick

Great Service,

Great team. Great value for money. A pleasure to deal with. Thanks Nathan and team.

Excellent

ZENECO is a great company to have install your solar. There work ethics are wonderful and are all friendly. Nathan and his crew will go out of there way to accommodate you .
They have organised the new meter with Ausgrid.
Set up the Wi-Fi for monitoring for us.

Top job Zeneco Energy

Very impressed with Zeneco Energy. Nathan first met onsite to inspect our roof, measure and provide a very competitive quote. All questions were answered and it was a big benefit to work directly with a local operator. Today’s installation was on time, as planned, and the team are pros. I can recommend Zeneco.

Great to deal with, no fuss good value system

We found Nathan & the team great to deal with, he was very responsive to our requests and provided a system that met our size requirements and pricing expectation
Showed up on time and finished installation within the same day with a very tidy install

In and out

Got in and got the job done when said they would,

Excellent Customer Service

From the time we started the daunting journey of finding a system & installer, we were always aware of potential pitfalls.

We were so lucky we found Zeneco as the right fit for us. The quote was more than competitive, and with them being a smaller operation, was happy to hand the job to a local, small business.

The customer service was fantastic as weather ( and Xmas approaching), put pressure on installation. However we were always kept in the loop, and it fell into place.

Could not be happier with our system, and highly recommend Zeneco as an installer.

excellent installation and service from start to finish!

We have just had solar installed at our house and the result is fantastic. Nathan and his team have been nothing but professional from start to finish. Right from the beginning Nathan's knowledge and expertise was very evident. Out of four quoting companies he was the only one who took the time to verify all the satellite, sun and shade data with a hands on "on the roof" site inspection. He discussed all our options beforehand, and didnt try and sell us more panels than we needed or could be safely installed. The team arrived on time and had the job done in a timely manner. The result was a state of the art system with excellent energy production at a great price (already paying for itself!) and ongoing support from a trusted local company. I work as a firefighter and I would not hesitate to recommend Nathan and the team at Zeneco energy to install your solar, particularly as I'm aware firsthand, that the solar industry is not always as it seems.

Happy Customer

Before we spoke with Nathan at Zeneco Energy we didn't have the confidence to go ahead with a solar installer.

We would highly recommend that you speak with Nathan before you engage another installer, to compare your products and advice.

Nathan came to our home to check the site, explained everything to us in simple language and gave us some options to think about.

He communicated well and was always available to take my enquiries. He was punctual and he and his team were friendly, and professional. The site was left very tidy and we wouldn't have known they'd been here except for the panels on the roof.

Zeneco Energy - 5 Star in every aspect

Zeneco Energy = Perfection Personified!, Truly A-Grade and 5 Star, truly 10 Star.

Zeneco Energy, Nathan and his team, what a true professional Solar vendor, totally open, transparent and upfront, truthful and honest, from initial contact, scope definition, pre installation discussions, fine tuning, and then advancing to the installation and commissioning, Zeneco is the benchmark company and team to deal with, and not to mention extremly sharp on the pricing aspect.

Over the initial discussions as to the size and system componentry, Nathan from Zeneco Energy was on point every day, every question I asked, there was a quick reply and adjustment to the scope, and was totally unbiased nor product based, Nathan was focussed on delivering the best Solar system to you as the customer.
I am in awe of Zeneco Energy / Nathan and what he bought to the table, truly amazed, and especially the technical prowess is refreshing.

The installation workmanship and attention to detail from the roof panel installation to the inverter installation, and associated cabling was craftsman’s grade, above and beyond what I had expected.
The amazing experience continued to an operational and training aspect, where you as the customer were skilled on the installed system and how to maximise the true benefits to you home and consumption profile. This was followed up with detailed documentation.

The system was a complex installation as it required transition from single phase to 3 phase, smart meter upgrade, sub board upgrade and load balancing across all phases.

And the final degree of difficulty was to integrate the new 15.4 kW system, with the existing 3.8kW solar system, Zeneco Energy achieved this seamlessly, and both systems and Energy consumption / generation monitoring is working perfectly.

Zeneco Energy are you’re A-Grade single point of call for all your Solar requirements, these guys care, and are not box droppers, they are solution architects.

My roof is a true piece of very functional technical art, delivering the maximum solar return thanks to Nathan. His team, and Zeneco Energy.

Exceptional Team

Zeneco Energy were the only supplier who actually carried out a site visit and spent time discussing the Pro's & Con's of various systems.
The installation Team was great, we were kept updated with the work schedule and any issues occurring during the install. The entire team were very polite and went out of their way to ensure minimal disturbance to our normal activities.They removed all rubbish from site, assisted us to connect to the monitoring system and explained how to us the Monitoring APP and website.
Zeneco completed all the necessary paper work and submitted the necessary grid connection documents at completion of the works.
I would recommend speaking to Nathan before signing any installation contract with other suppliers.

Great service and system

Nathan and his team did a brilliant job. Our panels are not in the normal best facing direction so we decided on a 28 panel 9.8kwh system. Sunday the 6th we produced 67.23kwh and Sunday the 7th we produced 58.97kwh. The service and system production far exceeded our expectations for a good price.

Very professional installer

Zeneco made the process of solar installation to my home as worry free as you could imagine, the design and quote process was a breeze and the installation was of high quality.

Very satisfied with the experience and happy that Solar quotes was able to connect myself with Zeneco.

Knowledgeable, Professional and Couteous

My wife and I found Nathan and his team to be very professional and the installation was quick and efficient. Took only half a day to get power flowing to my house and the grid. Nathan from the start of the process corresponded well and was open with all information he provided on possible systems. He highlighted some points about our system and installation that others did not so definitely has a great knowledge of the systems and process. As I had some shading issues he organised a shade analysis which was useful to reassure me that there would be no major issues. I would recommend Zeneco to anyone looking to get a solar system. Thank you for your good work.

Outstanding!

A pleasure to deal with from start to finish. We had a few quotes but it takes an electrician to give the correct information for our site.
Nathan kept us up to date on what was happening and great tradies who were wonderful on site. We did not have to do a thing all Grid connection etc was done by Zeneco Energy. We would recommend Zeneco Energy to anyone looking for solar!

Zeneco

I found the Zeneco team diligent and professional. The director Nathan had a good understanding of the solar market and it's products. He answered all of my questions in a understandable way. I found Nathan to be a straight up guy with an embracing laugh. Highly recommended company.

Great work from the team, got in there and got it done.

Only installer who turned up to look at the place. Simple quote that was easy to understand.

Nathan organised everything with the power company

So far delivering everything he said it it. Thanks

perfect transaction

After receiving 9 quote's Nathan's friendly professional help, and problem solving gave me confidence to sign with Zeneco Energy. Nathan listened, understood and advised accordingly. Nathan, Damian and the team did a great job from the getgo. No fuss no hassle all problems and aspects taken care of.
Would definitely recommend.
PS be very, very mindful of the know it all companies out there with 'cowboy' salespeople.

Too easy

We live on a battle ax block. We got 5 quotes and Nathan was the only one that talked to us about the distance between our meterbox and house and what resistance there’d be with sending our power back to the grid if we went with our original plan. Very honest and helpful.
Installers were great. Very efficient and easy to deal with.

Finally We Got Solar

All good, great company, thanks to solarrquotes helping me through the solar companies maze.

Zeneco highly recommended

We got several quotes for solar, and along the way as we learnt more, changed our specs. Zeneco got back to us with new quotes quickly, and answered all our questions.

When they installed the solar, they kept me in the loop and explained everything including the app and didn't leave until it was all sorted. They left no mess and sorted out the grid connection with our energy retailer.

Our system works great, and we would recommend Zeneco to any one looking for solar in the Central Coast.

Fantastic business

Great experience from start to finish. Nathan is conscientious, diligent and a pleasure to deal with.

Impressed

Punctual fast and our system working well Would Highly recommend

Professional in every way

Nathan was quick to respond with a quote and made himself available to discuss the information.

Installation went off without a hitch and was professional and in the time frame discussed.

Nathan organised all aspects of the scope of works for my job including the grid connection.

I would highly recommend this company.

Very professional installer.

Nathan from Zeneco Energy Pty Ltd was very easy to deal with. He explained everything thoroughly and he and his team were very professional throughout the installation. Nathan organised the grid connection after the install.
It is early days but so far we are more than happy to recommend him.

Zeneco are brilliant from start to finish.

Brilliant from start to finish. Have already recommended Zeneco elsewhere.

Fantastic workmanship.

What a great job. Very happy with the quality and workmanship. Very informative and helpful. Recommend them, and price was very good.
Extremely happy.

Great Installer

Had a great experience from the time the quote was done to installation would highly recommend

Very happy with Zeneco!

From my first contact with Nathan from Zeneco, through to my after sales/install follow ups, it's been nothing but a positive experience.
No pushy sales, and found the best cost effective solution for me.
System installed with minimal disruption.
A pleasure to deal with, very satisfied with my choice to get my solar system from Zeneco!

Very Professional Group of Men

Nathan from Zeneco lead a very professional group. Questions where answered quickly and honestly. The quote was done quickly and time frames given were accurate. Communication was great. I was kept in the loop with everything that was happening prior to our instillation. They arrived when they said to do the instillation and kept me informed as they went. I couldn't be happier with the end result.

Fabulous Company

This company came when they said they would, Nathan and the boys were friendly and polite at all times.
They have a great attitude and were happy to explain everything in laymen's terms.
Highly recommend them.

Excellent Work by a Local Supplier

Initial quote and work was done by phone and email.
Nathan visited site to discuss the quote, review roof, electric board and go through the component selection.
The installation took place within 10 days.
The team did a good job on site and removed any rubbish as they did the work.
Nathan went through the Inverter setup and App setup.
The grid connection was organised by Nathan and took place 3-4.

I am very happy with the service and the installation.

Great install & service

Great install & service. Answered the many questions brought forward by us. System is performing strongly. Would recommend Zeneco Energy.

Great quality installation

Nathan has been great to deal with Right from quote through to installation & after sales assistance.
Definitely recommend his company.

Zeneco Energy Solar

A local supplier. Personable and not over the top sales pitch. Efficient timely installation. All grid connections organised.
Inspected the roof and measured prior to quoting. I would highly recommend Zeneco Pty Ltd

Polite, Tidy and Punctual.

Polite, tidy and punctual. A1 customer service. Would recommend to anyone. Changed quote to suit my requirements with no hesitation. Nothing was a problem. Will take your phone call at anytime, not just during office hours.

Great installation and awesome team!!

No complaints. Very happy with outcome. Smooth process from start to finish.

Great quality system and workmanship

Highly recommend Zeneco! Nathan and his team installed a great quality system at a great price. A quote was promptly supplied, questions answered, an installation date easily organised and they turned up on time and did the job with minimal impact. Nathan's flexible and open approach made it simple and fast. Great job!

Professional install. Great after sales assistance

Timely
Knowledgeable
Tidy and neat instead all - no leaky roof

Zeneco Energy installed a 6.6kw system with 20 Qcell panels and 6kw Solaredge inverter

The team at Zeneco Energy were very easy to work with from Nathan the owner quoting a good price on the system I was after and offering lots of advice and answering any questions I had. To the team of 4 that installed the system. The guys turned up at the time they said and worked non stopped till the system was up and running. The guys went above and beyond buy inspecting all my tiles while they were up on the roof and replaced 3 for me, I can no longer get up on my roof. I am very hapy with the install and the results we are getting from the system. The system is 6.6kw with 20 Qcell panels and a 6kw Solaredge inverter which allows for expansion with further panels if I need them. Well done Zeneco Energy

Thanks Zeneco

Nathan from Zeneco was fantastic from start to finish. He responded quickly to provide an initial quote and site inspection, and was very informative and professional throughout the whole process. I would highly recommend Zeneco Energy

Top solar team

The installation team were right on time and polite all day. The job was completed in a few hours, then they cleaned up and removed any mess from site. The system and WiFi monitoring was operating correctly and the new meter was organised without any problems. The whole process from signing the contract to the new meter installed was only a few weeks. Great work fellas!