Class A Energy Solutions Reviews

About Class A Energy Solutions, Solar Installers

Class A Energy Solutions
Platinum Partner
Class A Energy Solutions is a SolarQuotes Client (what does this mean?)
ABN: 40 160 961 973  ABN active since 01 Nov 2012 | Class A Energy Solutions Pty Ltd
ACN: 160 961 973  ACN active since 26 Oct 2012 | Class A Energy Solutions Pty Ltd
Electrical Contractor's License:   (learn about electrical licenses and buying solar)
SA: PGE 291035 Class A Energy Solutions Pty Ltd

Reviewers report paying: $4,596 - $10,000 for depending on hardware choice and installation difficulty ( how is this calculated? )

Class A Energy Solutions is a successful industry leader in commercial solar sales, design & installation. Here at Class A, we understand the importance of keeping business running costs under control, and tailor cash positive energy solutions to our customer’s individual needs. Our sister company, Class A Electrical Pty Ltd, has completed over 6000 solar installations in Australia.

Class A Electrical has been servicing clients in the electrical field for over 15 years and installing solar for over 6 and a half years. Class A Energy Solutions is the rapidly emerging energy efficiency company, grown from a market demand for cost cutting and environmental awareness in Australian industry and commerce.

Specialising in all manner of solar installation, residential and commercial Class A Energy Solutions also assists customers with energy auditing and monitoring, energy efficient lighting retrofits, and battery backup.

Class A Energy Solutions Solar Reviews

Class A Energy solutions - Excellent

Sales and quoting was easy and quick, all they needed was the address and recent power bills.
Quote came back quickly, communication was really good, factual, very knowledgeable, no BS or hard sell slimy sales techniques at all.
Installation was arranged much sooner than we'd expected, the installers arrived early on the day of installation...!
Both installers were really pleasant to deal with and they completed the job over two days, Friday and Monday. They removed ALL the waste material and left the site very clean and tidy (Big plus)
Some very minor repairs were required to roof joists in the house, installers couldn't see the joists from outside on our old house.
The customer service we received throughout has been absolutely superb, the repair issue were resolved extremely quickly with excellent communication and collaboration from Miles.
Grid connection and dealing with the energy provider was a very easy process.
Overall, we can very highly recommend these guys, there's a really good reason they've been in business for so long.
They know what they're doing, provide great advice and excellent service with no BS.

Highly recommend

Sales team were excellent and knowledgeable installation team will quick efficientOverall better experience than I thought very happy with my system Show additional information

Good system. Promptly installed

A quick, energetic response for a quote. Installation was well done by hard working crew. The crew installed my Tesla app At the end of the job.
I do have one concern. This firm, like all other suppliers, are really just well briefed salesmen. I still have no real understanding of the way the Tesla Works or how to get the best out of it. In my case this is important because the initial aim was to replace a diesel generator for mains failure. So they set the app to hold a constant 70% as back up. The remaining panel source- 6 x 175 w -used simply to support mains supply. I need to be able to use more panel power at times when mains failure is remote. The mains failure is meant mainly to run two flood pumps.

Fantastic Installer, Smooth Process

We found Class A Energy Solutions via the SolarQuotes website, having had little success with calling companies direct.
We dealt with Shane who was amazing. He answered all of our questions, gave us the pro's and con's of the different inverters and panels, and was straight to the point. He did what all other companies failed to do... he under promised and over delivered! Shane and the owner Miles also came out to our property to work out what was best for our new house in the Adelaide Hills and how many panels we could fit on the roof. Shane even went above and beyond and helped us with getting the NMI set up, he was brilliant. The whole process was smooth and we now have our 8.8kw panels installed - even the install guys were lovely, and there was no mess!!
We would without doubt recommend Class A Energy Solutions for all of your solar needs.

Professional and friendly installers

A very neat installation job. Now just waiting for new meter so I can start using it. Show additional information

Finally a company who said "yes, we can do this" and they did!

It's been a long time since i could say honestly a company did everything right. From the initial sales contact through the quote, pre inspection, installation and after sales service Class A have got it right. Their teams are in tune with each other and were with me. Cannot praise them high enough. Thoroughly recommend them although i had never heard of them prior to Solarquotes contact. Show additional information

Outstanding Service & Fantastic Workmanship

Class A were not the cheapest (but still very competitive). Yet for this I got an install that was tailor designed for my home and (most importantly) actual energy use, high quality name-brand components, workmanship clearly geared up and experienced with big commercial installs, service that was nothing short of outstanding, the install (and even showing up) happened earlier than expected, every single piece of rubbish, off-cut, and dust taken with them, and thereafter followed up to ensure I was happy.

As we all know the solar industry is overwhelmed with companies that install systems for a few years, build a mass of complaints about their workmanship and underperforming/failing systems, and then vanish. Salesmen in general give you a copy & paste quote and are pushy. Tradesmen in general, even the best of them, don't show up when they say and leave you with a clean-up and rubbish to dispose of. Prices are becoming insanely attractive but use cheap components and shortcuts taken during install.

My experience with solar started this way. Company after company sending me a generic quote or making appointments to come see me but never showing up. Those who came and saw, or I pre-warned in advance, my house having a roof like a "church" (our upper floor is contained within the roof making it very steep and very tall) all RAN and were never heard from again.

Then came Class A. Shane insisted on learning what our goals were, he studied our electricity bills to understand our actual energy use throughout the seasons of the year, and even used satellite images to scale an initial plan of what we could fit. He came to site (in his own time I might add as I was working long hours that week due to COVID-19) and was not at all concerned about our "church" roof - these guys do commercial installs so climbing structures is second nature to them. During this time I still had more calls, emails, and visits from other vendors - the difference between them and Shane's passion and legitimate interest in delivering us a quality system specifically designed to suit our needs (including factoring many personal requests) made the decision very easy.

Next I received a call from David to co-ordinate the install - two weeks earlier than expected, which was a wonderful surprise. David also took the time to make sure we were still on the same page and whether I had any concerns or questions.

Michael and his team then showed up - not late as you typically expect of tradesmen but EARLY. They ran through the work with me and, once again, took the time to make sure we were still in agreement and whether I had any questions. They then got stuck into not installing, but getting up on the roof and planning out the logistics of the work. Next one of them did the inverter while the other began installing all the mountings and wiring - the way in which they achieved this on our "church" roof proving why Class A were the right choice for the job.

Our install was massive - a huge and difficult roof, three surfaces, and 38 panels - so they did fall behind. However, they didn't break this news to me at the end of the day - they proactively spoke with me at midday to advise they could foresee extra time being needed the following day. Neither my wife or I could be there for that but you know what - these guys were a first-class act so I had no hesitation in giving them unattended access. Once again they were EARLY which meant no stress waiting to head off to work.

At the end of both days they took all their rubbish with them - right down to every single off-cut of wire. I could not find a thing to pick up or clean after them - and yet my bins were empty. Who does this?!?

To top this off I then get a phone call from Miles to step through setting up the remote monitoring - and the one and only issue I raise he and Shane then went above and beyond in sorting out for me.

I probably sound like an inside review but honestly my experience with Class A, from the very first call right through to completion (and thereafter), was nothing short of outstanding. As for the system itself - it is producing an impressive amount of power despite the following days being overcast and raining... exactly as they said it would based on what they designed and scoped.

Great service backed up by great work on site

Very efficient, came at appointed times, discussion respectful with people who had little understanding...ie my wife and me. Written quote arrived in milliseconds with the job all booked in and completed just over a week turnaround.

The installers turned up on time and even with the inclement weather completed the installation in a day... no fuss no mess no problems.

Just waiting for final changeover of meter as interactions with the regulator required.

Overall Class A energy solutions provided A class service

Class A

Domenic and his team at Class A were fantastic, they listened to what we needed were extremely helpful.

They tailored the pricing and system to our needs.

HIGHLY recommend them.

Efficient installation and quality system

The complete experience of sales and installation was good but since operation commenced the Fronius inverter is regularly shutting down with an error code 102 because of 'AC power too high'. I have spoken with A Class many times and they consider it to be a problem with the network configuration in our area. SA Power Networks came out and replaced a corroded fitting on the pole but nothing changed. Their workers said that when the sun comes out they get a lot of call outs for the same issue. I will continue to discussions with A Class and SA Power.

Hi John
We have spoken with SAPN on your behalf and can make some setting changes to assist.

Solar Installation review

Sales quoting was all OK. Installed by an un-supervised apprentice who did a fantastic job and worked bloody hard all day - over 12 hours.
Still waiting for a smart meter to be installed by Simply Energy - could be in by Christmas!
I do a weekly reading of the Electricity Meter - After the solar was installed all of a sudden our meter usage went up by 4 times we normally used. It worked out that whatever we were putting into the grid we were being charged for and we were not pre-warned this could have occurred.

Quick and easy process from start to finish

The salesman was able to provide realistic quote even though we hadn’t moved into the property at the time of enquiring. Turned out we needed a 3 phase inverter once we had a site inspection but this was supplied at a discounted rate.
Install guys were fantastic and were on site till late in the day ensuring everything was perfect before they left.
Office staff took care of everything behind the scenes with registration of the system and monitoring access.

Couldn’t be happier or recommend more highly.

almost perfect

Class A provided a very good service from initial quotation through to installation. Easy to talk to and no pressure. They offered a very competitive price for good quality products. The only issue I had was there appeared to be a lack of communication between the design process and the installers instruction with some confusion on the day about where the panels would go. This was however sorted out quickly with a good end result. After sales service so far has also been very good with easy communication Show additional information

Very Professional

It was seamless. They organised everything and installation went ahead well ahead of schedule.
The installer was very neat and organised. Explained everything clearly.

Nothing but the best

Right from the Outset, Miles was really good at listening to our needs and so was able to quote on a system that was best for us. His knowledge of the products and the industry were remarkable. No questions were left unanswered, and he didn't make me feel stupid for asking lots of questions. The installers were no-fuss, switched on, safe workers who arrived right on time and finished ahead of schedule, always making sure I was happy with how things were going.
Overall, just 3 days after installation I am seeing massive benefits on the system-monitoring app. Happy man :-D

All round good job from start to finish

the whole process was easier than i expected. Installers were really good blokes. I had questions that were answered. Show additional information

Great company! Highly recommend

Des was lovely and seemed like a genuine good bloke. The guys who installed the solar were very nice, got the job done quicker than expected and left the place nice and clean. We highly recommend this group! Show additional information

Easy to deal with and great staff which were helpful

Quoting process was easy and knowledgable, plus staff assisted with all queries straight away Show additional information

Class A Energy Solutions are the complete professional solar provider

From the moment we contacted Class A Energy Solutions they provided a complete and thoroughly professional service. They responded immediately to our request for a quotation over the Christmas break, providing an on the spot quotation on a system that was detailed to us that met our requirements.
All deadlines were achieved and all staff were extremely helpful and friendly, no request from us for advice was too much for them. The installers arrived on time and were extremely polite and friendly and in difficult conditions, we have an extreme slope on our roof, they worked with safety in mind and kept noise to a minimum.
From start to finish they kept us in the loop on timing, legislation requirements and importantly arranged everything on our behalf regarding rebates and credits.
My wife and I would recommend their services to anyone interested in a thorough professional job.

Excellent company

The quote was delivered as requested. The team were very honest with their advice and the potential difficulties that may be encountered with our site. What was impressive was the fact that they were and did indeed solve all problems. This is unlike a number of other companies that had previously quoted.
The office staff were excellent and responsive to any queries.
The installers were fantastic. Worked without complaint even though our installation was a challenge.They worked until the job was done to all our satisfaction.
Very clean competent tradesmen.

Professional Installation

Excellent communication from the start. Every promise was met or exceeded. Price and quality were very competitive. Installation was a breeze. Michael the installer called ahead as a reminder. Good stuff. Congratulations to the Class A team, Professionals from the start to finish. Show additional information

Quality Service at a fair price

Honest and accurate Quoting
Delay in installation due to supply and weather issues
Very helpful and professional

Overall great experience

The salesperson was charismatic and knowledgeable, he was very helpful in recommending a system and explaining it thoroughly, and was most willing to answer my several rounds of followup questions extremely promptly. They were willing to match the installation warranty and price of another very similar quote when I was stuck trying to decide between two great sounding companies.

We almost got lucky with an early installation, but that had to be cancelled due to insane hot weather putting them behind schedule. Installation proceeded smoothly on the second date that we set (which was around the date that they originally indicated during quotation). The installers were friendly, tidy and efficient. The panels and inverter look neat and appear to be functioning beautifully - we already had the right kind of power box so our new power got to start up on the spot. Class A organised all of the grid connection paperwork stuff and didn't need any input on it from me apart from a signature, very convenient.

My only slight negative is that they did say they would do a site visit prior to installation, to find the best spots for the panels and inverter. Somehow that never ended up happening, probably because Christmas, new year and holidays were all happening around then. I forgot about it in all the December madness and they never contacted me to arrange it, perhaps for a similar reason. I suspect if that visit had happened the panels would have ended up shifted over slightly, reducing the impact of morning shade on one edge, but I could be wrong.

Our requirements totally met +++

Appropriate advice for our needs, quality product, excellent service, value for money, and great attention to detail Show additional information

great service, very knowledgeable

instaaled system under tough conditions .i.e. high temperatures. well done. Show additional information

Very happy

Sales staff very helpful & explained everything so that I understood. On-site staff very good & got stuck right in when doing the installation. Everyone very respectful & polite.
I would use them again if I moved house & needed another system.

Helpful and knowledgeable supplier

My system has still not been fully installed. The grid has been installed on the roof and the inverter placed very neatly on the wall. However, they found that 3-phase had not been installed to my property from the street, and we are waiting for SAPN to make the necessary adjustment. When that has been done, the installation can be completed. The workers who have been responsible for the installation so far could not have been more helpful and professional, and customer contact with the office has been excellent. Show additional information

Recommend Class A Solar Solutions.

Salesmen great. Installers great. No complaints at all. Only hold up is getting the new meter box from our energy provider! Wish they were as efficient as Class A Show additional information

Great work team !

Very pleased all round with A class. Salesperson Shane seemed very knowledgeable and passionate about solar and was able to answer any questions we had, and, as he had requested a copy of our latest power bill before his site visit was able to give us a couple of quotes and a savings projection for each. Our budget didn't stretch to the top end 7.3kw system but the price for mid range 6.6kw system was very competitive. Project manager Mick sorted a fitting date to suit us within the 5 week time frame I was quoted, and Daemon and Robbie worked hard in horrible weather conditions only conceding defeat when the wind became too dangerous. They were back 2 days later as promised to finish the job in the same professional manner that they started. Thanks also to Cassia for that all important admin role. Show additional information

Superb solar

Really appreciate the smooth process in having solar installed in our new property. Mick was fantastic to deal with throughout the installation process and was always efficient and effective in his communication. The installation crew of Andy, Damon and Robbie did a great job - affable to deal with and completed the sizable install job with absolute aplomb. Brilliant company to deal with, superior system and happy customers. Thank you! Show additional information

Great service and installation from start to finish.

Shane provided all the information we needed and provided the best quote.
The installers called the day prior to the installation and arrived at the time they said they would, they introduced themselves and began work immediately. They were very polite and kept us informed of the progress of the installation, they commissioned the solar panel system by early afternoon with no problems to report. In no time they cleaned up the area and were gone.
They have contacted our retailer and provided all the information required to be connected to the grid.
We are extremely happy with the service and professional workmanship of this company.

Great company to deal with.

Everything from the quote to installation was very well handled and professional. I would not hesitate to recommend Class A Solar to any one looking to install a solar system. Show additional information
As yet we haven't been able to install the system but that is our fault not A1. Should be installed very shortly after which time I will be able to make further comment. Show additional information

Good price for quality unit. Great installers.

The company was great and delivered what was promised. as per arranged.

Installers were fun, professional, sorted problems, left everything tidy and didn't wreck anything.

Overall i think the system is a good one which is what i wanted.
added the system to existing system making it a large unit
happy with the end result
This company has fallen over backwards to meet our timelines and explaining all to our aging minds. Highly recommended Show additional information

Very very happy

Very professional,polite and explained everything very clearly. Punctual and after service brilliant! Plus they left the site clean and tidy.
Could recommend them to anybody.
The installers go over and above expectations.

Recommended

The sales and quoting process was professional and prompt. Installers were very friendly, efficient and the work areas were left neat and tidy. Good ongoing assistance. Show additional information

Solar Installation

Great service and professional to deal with along with excellent after sales service. Highly recommend Class A Energy Solutions. Show additional information
I had Shane as a sales rep. He was incredible. Really easy to talk to, didn't over sell and made choices really easy. Andy and Damo fitted my system. Great guys. Enjoyed having a chat to them, they were apologetic that they were late due to forces outside their control but stayed until 6pm to get my solar in. Top job guys! Show additional information
Marius was great, as were the installation team. Unfortunately the fast talking salesman Marius brought with him to our home visit lead us down the garden path with respect to what Tarrif our hot water system should be on. We wasted a lot of time following his wrong advice. Over all though, a good honest company with honest friendly team Show additional information
Shane, Mick and Ben from Class A were excellent from the get go. I had major problems attempting to get a digital meter fitted to my meter board which required continual installation date changes. Mick was extremely accommodating, working with his installation team to ensure the system was ready to go as soon as the new meter was in. There were some issues with the supply of the panels I chose however, Mick offered alternatives but in the end I waited for the ones I wanted to arrive. I also have a steep pitched roof (think Tudor style) which meant other companies who use contract installers wouldn't touch my job. Although Class A does use contractors, they also have a team of their own installers, and these were the guys that came to my place. Awesome guys and the job was done beautifully and above all, safely with no damage to my roof. Highly recommend this company. Show additional information
We found Class A Energy Solution salesman absolutely wonderful to deal with, helpful in all ways. To get the system installed was another experience, we had to push to get the panels installed, we were understanding about Christmas and new year, the promised date was by the first week in February, after chasing them from the second week of February the system was finally installed 7th March, by a local company.
Class A energy solution need to return calls when they say and keep customers informed on what is happening.
Excellent customer service, friendly install team. Show additional information
What a great team.... efficient and well organized.
Each team leader kept us well engaged in the installation process .. so we felt well informed about the task in hand. The 34 Solar panels and batteries were installed in the 1 day and all areas tidied up. Well done team.

We would happily recommend the Class A Energy Solutions company .
Mick from the office was great, John and his install team were very professional and polite Show additional information
re: customer service - have been waiting 2.5 weeks since invoice payment to receive promised documentation for our system Show additional information
Of the 3 sales people Class A had the most knowledge and the most professional approach. Paid the deposit on the Wednesday and the panels were installed and working on the following Tuesday, exceptional service! Show additional information
Well the system has only been in 3 weeks so far seems to be running and producing pretty well even on days where it's pretty cloudy, no major issues installation went really well the guys that installed the system were Peter Havas and Matt from Electrical Pro Murray Bridge they were very polite and had good advise on how to get the best out of the system and very knowledgeable plus they left the house clean and tidy, plus Class A Energy Solution gave me a free upgrade to better panels than originally quoted which was most appreciated.
I am still 3/4 weeks away from getting my first bill with the solar on it won't be a full quarter but hopefully should get a good idea of how the system is performing.
I would like to say thank you for all the advise you have given and the companies you recommended where very professional i wouldn't have a problem recommending either company and i've suggested your website to some work colleagues that are considering solar systems.
Panels installed: Jinko 310M-60 original panels quoted JA Solar 310W