eSolar Reviews

About eSolar, Solar Installers

eSolar

Reviewers report paying: $3,000 - $5,750 for depending on hardware choice and installation difficulty ( how is this calculated? )

For over 30 years e-Solar has built a solid reputation in renewable energy with thousands of installations in Europe, Africa, Middle East and Australia�providing energy solutions in urban and most remote locations such as Somalia, Southern Sudan, Bahrain, Oman to name a few.

Such experience has enabled the company to develop a no-nonsense, cost-effective approach, not to mention longevity over the years in a rather unstable industry with so many players coming and going.

With Solar Technology constantly evolving, we strive to deliver innovations to reduce or neutralize our clients electricity cost.

Customer Service and clients feedback are an essential part of our identity and focus. Without them we would not be here.

eSolar Solar Reviews

Smooth and Simple!

Whole process was extremely easy and hassle free.
Clear quote and installation plan
Efficient and polite installation team
Good communications throughout.

E-Solar are the best!

Wanted to upgrade my small system to something bigger. Tried getting advice from a few 'known' companies, and those companies didn't even try to get back to me, even when I chased them up! I emailed E-Solar and Silvio rang me straight away. Not pushy, common sense advice, and alternatives given to me. I signed up with E-Solar, they removed my old system and installed the new one. Great installation team. The team at E-Solar followed up on the installation. I am now happily watching my power bills go down. Thanks Silvio/Team, I will be coming back to you when I eventually buy a battery! Show additional information

Excellent service

They came on time and the electrician who installed it was very efficient and cleaned up after himself. Couldn't believe it. Tradies don't often do that anymore Show additional information

Couldn't Fault eSolar for Price, Quality and Service

Having decided to install solar power at our home the major decision was not what to install but whom to choose as an installer. This was the hard part.

There are a myriad of solar companies out there but the only way to really hone in on one you could trust was to read reviews such as this. Of course, there’s always a chance that some companies write their own reviews but after a while they are pretty easy to spot.

The one company that stood out from all the reviews that I read was eSolar in Greenwood so I decided to put them to the test.

My initial questions sent via email to this company were immediately responded to, and I mean immediately. Usually within five to ten minutes. The responses were straightforward and forthright with no sales blurb or intimation of trouble ahead if we didn’t buy from them. A couple of options were put forward by eSolar in the form of written quotations with full supporting technical documentation.

So my wife and I decided to jump in the car and drop around to eSolar’s premises in Canham Way to see what we thought. We were not disappointed.

We met with Silvio, the CEO, who was happy to chat with us and show us through eSolar’s warehouse. He answered all our questions, explained how the panels were installed and even opened up a box to show us the type of inverter that we were considering. There was no hard sell, just facts and advice from a guy who had obviously been in the industry a long time and was determined to remain so. He even advised me that the pay-back period that I had calculated was a little optimistic, so definitely no false promises just to get the order.

We placed our order on the Friday afternoon and within the hour eSolar had contacted Western Power to arrange the change out of our electricity meter for a “smart” one as required for solar installations.

The installer rang the following Friday and arranged to come first thing Monday to install our system. They arrived at 7:00AM ( as promised ) and were fast, clean, efficient and courteous. The whole system which consisted of 16 x 400w Seraphim panels and a 5kW Growatt inverter was finished and producing power by 1:00PM.

I found the whole process from selection through to installation to be smooth, seamless and very professional. Even a minor issue that I encountered with the WiFi datalogger was addressed personally by Silvio who rang me on a Sunday morning. That’s what I call service.

The system itself is performing excellently and, due to careful positioning of the panels, starts producing power soon after sunrise. The increase in output can be tracked on the Growatt software which shows it hitting it’s peak output of just over 5kW in late morning. During the first week alone we even produced around 90kWh of excess energy that was returned to the grid, at this is at a 4 x 2 home with swimming pool and air-conditioning running.

So in conclusion I would say that if you’re considering fitting solar power at your place you would be well advised to give eSolar a go. I consider that for price, quality of product and professional service they would be hard to beat.

Good system an affordable price

The quoting process was simple and speedy. I just called the company up and provided Silvio with my address, he then got back to me with an email on the same day containing the quote with options for three systems and a drawing of how the panels would be laid on the roof.

The installation went OK on the day with a couple of showers, it slowed them down. The panels (double glass) i got are quite heavy for them to lift to the roof specially on a wet day.

The customer service is excellent. The whole process from booking the meter upgrade and installation were all done by e-solar

Very Professional

Everything about our solar experience has been very professional. The sales/quoting process was great, no high pressure sales talk and in fact having done a reasonable amount of research I would have purchased a far more expensive product before Silvio presented an equivalent quality package that was much better value for money and would satisfy our needs. Silvio was more than helpful in explaining everything and answering all our questions, we visited the showroom twice to seek further advice and he was extremely generous with his time ensuring we were satisfied with all our queries. The installation was not expected for another few weeks but the installer managed to squeeze us in earlier and worked late to ensure everything was completed when we were quite happy for them to complete over a couple of days. If the system performs as well as ESolar we will be extremely satisfied all round. Show additional information

Very Happy

I was very impressed with Silvio‘s honest information and Tom and his fantastic team who installed my system on an incredibly hot day recently. Can’t wait for my next energy bill. My neighbour, brother and other friends have also gone ahead with E Solar‘s expertise. Many thanks. Show additional information

Neat installation

Sales quote was fast and efficient and updated at my request. Installation team was first class, inverter was placed where I wanted it in the garage and the roof installation was discussed on site prior to installation and some panels relocated at my request to provide easy maintenance access to an existing evaporative aircon. Team was finished by 2pm. Application to Synergy for new smart meter organised by e-Solar and fitted two days before solar panel installation. Show additional information

Tom and his assistant were very good, polite, professional and explained everything that was asked of him.

The quoting and sales process was very imformant with good follow up.
As for the installation they arrived right on time on the nominated day, very polite and left no mess after completion. Roof very tidy.
They fully installed the entire system grid and all with everything explained.

Excellent installer

Sales and Quoting: Good. I did a lot of research and checked both local and metro suppliers and E-Solar was very competitive on product and price. They arranged the change over of electric meters with Western Power without any issues. Overall very pleased with E -Solar.

Installation: Excellent service from installer Tom and his team of TDT Electrical Group. Installation was quick, polite and tidy.

Customer Service: No issues. All very helpful and efficient.

Great system. great installer

Excellent service and answered all questions promptly. Did not hassle for follow-up on quotes like others...Installation was on time and trades keep us well informed on what was happening. All running and a clean site.

Well done to Silvio and team...

Great company to deal with.

What a great company to deal with! Smooth installation with lots of communication about what was taking place. Very tidy and clean, and great unprompted follow up to ensure that everything was working as it should do. Great advice from on the optimum set up for our home and how to maximise savings with a few simple changes in habits in how we run our appliances. Silvio and his team came highly recommended to me, and I would recommend them to anyone. Show additional information

Professional no fuss installation

Our experience with e-solar sales staff was pleasant and they gave us their best price up front. We paid $3,500 for a 6kw system. We had quotes from other companies and one, in particular I remember, offered a payment plan, but when we worked it out, the total price would have been about $14,000 for the same system as e-solar. The only difference being that their solar panels were fitted with micro inverters... something that i have discovered that we didn't really need anyway.
The installers were efficient and had it done and dusted in less than a day and when we had an issue with errors in the inverter due to fluctuating power in the grid, they came back, connected up their laptop, changed some tolerance settings and it has been all good from there.
Customer service has been good and we can't fault a thing. And the in-house finance is painless. We paid a deposit of $1000 and the balance was divided up over 12 equal payments.
So, kudos and thanks to e-solar.

Installer did a very good job

Very good and well explain
Punctual on time
Excellent yes they did

Heat pump

We had an issue with the existing HWS and e-solar not only provided a good price, but installed the heat pump HWS the very next day. Silvio and his team were professional and answered our queries. We are very happy with the product and recommend his company to everyone who is looking for a solar product. Show additional information

Easy process

Fixed fully installed price for my job. I didn't have to wait long from first contacting them to installation of my solar. They done the rebate applications so hardly any paperwork to do. Quality selection of components. Show additional information

Very happy with service provided

We arranged a new solar PV system installation with e-Solar in April 2019. We had a number of queries initially, which Silvio and his team responded to promptly. The whole process was handled quickly and they arranged the Western Power approval for us. The subcontractors they used were professional and efficient. Whilst not the cheapest, we believe e-Solar provided good quality systems at a fair price and we are happy with the service provided. Show additional information

Efficient service and beautiful installation

The sales/quoting process was hassle free and I could ask as many questions that I have from the Sales rep.
The installation was professionally done and tidy. They came early and started work immediately.
The installers were professional and polite.

Excellent service

Silvio and his team were so helpful and easy to deal with, installation went to plan and we have not had any issues.
I had a query and Silvio was so quick to reply to my emails and even on the weekend, great customer service. Would not hesitate to recommend e Solar
I saw an ad for e-solar and and asked Solar Quotes if they were on their books. While they weren’t on your books I was pointed to a number of product reviews on e-solar and they all read well!

The team at E-Solar we’re great to deal with. Their honest helpful advice was greatly appreciated. Any time I called with questions they were more than helpful. Last Saturday morning I called their office with a question in regards to my new inverter. With an hour I had a call back from Silvio who answered my question and told me to call his mobile anytime, weekend or not.

Their installers were polite and friendly and did a great job.
Would highly recommend.
Genuine Honest and professional business. Extremely impressed with their level of service. Hassle free, best prices, fast turn around. Highly recommend. Show additional information
Very good service and explained exactly what we were getting and how many kilowatts we would be likely to generate over the seasons. Prompt installation and no mess once completed. All in all very happy so far with overall experience with Silvio and his team. Show additional information
Very efficient service and great quality product for a very reasonable price Show additional information
I did a lot of research into solar PV systems before signing up with e-Solar in December 2018, and read a lot of reviews online. I came to realise that, apart from buying a good quality inverter and decent solar panels, the after-sales service and support of the company from which one buys the system is of paramount importance. E-Solar and its owner, Silvio, got excellent reviews, and all my communications with Silvio make me feel confident that I had found someone who cares about his customers and who would be on the doorstep if any problems arose after installation. Silvio was incredibly patient in answering all my questions in the 5-week period between signing up and the date set for installation in January, and I always received prompt email answers to my questions. So I felt confident in signing off on a 5.3kW system with 16 Trina Tallmax panels with e-Solar.

On installation day, however, everything went pear-shaped. The subcontracted installer took one look at my complicated double-storey townhouse roof with wavy Tuscan-style roof tiles, announced that he could only fit 8 panels on it instead of the 16 specified, and left. Once I’d recovered from the shock, I began to realise that placing little rectangles representing panels on the NearMap aerial image is only an estimation of how many panels will fit on a roof, not a substitute for a site inspection and measure up. Communication between Silvio and the installer as to the nature of the job also appeared to have been lacking. The installer didn’t know what to expect or what equipment to bring with him because no-one had looked at the job beforehand and he hadn’t been properly briefed. Apart from 16 panels not fitting, he didn’t have long enough roof brackets for the wavy roof tiles and also was extremely reluctant to work on the precipitous NE facing roof (which was one of two optimal positions for the panels and my preferred option).

As the planned 5.3kW system was out of the question, Silvio went into damage control mode and offered a 3.15kW system with 10 physically smaller Risen panels. This probably would have done an adequate job in covering self-consumption, but by that stage I’d lost confidence in both Silvio for not scoping the job accurately as well as the installer who was dragging his heels. I really didn’t want him to come back, even though Silvio said he’d persuaded him to do the job of installing a smaller system. Also, the original design of all panels facing NW with some on a lower garage roof I had felt all along was not ideal. Without a site visit, it is difficult to see that this lower roof is shaded by trees starting at 4.15pm (summer) and only gets full sun around midday as there is a double-storey wall partially blocking the sun. So the efficiency of the lower panel array would be compromised, and the second array on the house roof was never going to generate even 3kW on its own. Silvio was adamant that utilising the high NE-facing roof for a second array was not a good idea as it could only accommodate 5 panels which he told me would not start the inverter (and the installer was refusing to work on the steep NE roof anyway).

At that point, I decided to take some time out to rethink the feasibility of getting solar as there seemed to be so many problems. Silvio was very apologetic and was quick to refund my deposit. In a last ditch attempt to salvage something but feeling less than optimistic after my experience with e-Solar, I called another small company who, to my surprise, actually insisted on sending someone to get up on the roof before they would even quote. Two weeks later they installed a 3.78kW system of 12 panels without any problems utilising both the NW and NE roofs, the optimal orientation for the panels which I had been told by Silvio would not work. The Goodwe inverter starts at sunrise and runs until sunset and the app shows that it produces on average 22kWh per day on sunny days, a great result.

I felt very let down by e-Solar but, to be fair, it was a less-than-straightforward install. This would have been apparent if a site inspection had been done, and therein lies the problem. If you have a simple Colorbond roof with room for a couple of long straight lines of panel arrays, you’ll be fine. Anything more complex, make sure you have a site visit to have your roof measured up and the tiles checked out so that you know what can or can’t be done before the installer turns up. The issue about the inverter not starting with only 5 panels on a string was clearly not correct too as it’s working perfectly and I suspect was a way of justifying not working on a steep, tight roof area.
Fantastic company to work with, very informative, not pushy at all. Helpful. The work was done promptly at our request. The easiest thing we've done so far to our home that were renovating. Thanks guys. Show additional information
I highly recommend these people and the systems they install, Silvio and Vanessa provide professional service. Installation was done on time and very well done. Show additional information
I had an old 1.5kw system replaced with a 6.5kw system. I received a fixed price and a quality product with no hidden extras. It is a neat and tidy installation done by high quality tradesmen.
I would highly recomend e-Solar as Silvio's word is his bond. They are a very genuine company which is refreshing to find in such a competitive industry.
The solar installing was first class the feed back was the same would recommend his solar to all my relation's and friends it is first class Show additional information
We are extremely happy with our system from E-Solar.
Silvio was very honest and helpful and gave us very good advice as to what we would need.
He is always easily contactable and we have no hesitation in recommending E-Solar to any one.
We are so happy with your product. We no longer pay power bills
We try to encourage friends to follow suit.
Thank you once again. Definitely FIVE stars
Highly recommend company. Extremely helpful, professional, great value for money and quality products. Silvio and his team Show additional information
Everyone at e-solar was terrific to deal with. They were friendly, helpful and professional. The tradies who did the install were great and worked really hard. They did a great job of cleaning up afterwards too. Can’t recommend this company enough. I am very happy with my new solar system. Show additional information
Highly recommend company. Extremely helpful, professional, great value for money and quality products. Silvio and his team did a fantastic job. Show additional information
Esolar delivered a great system on time and at a reasonable price. I would recommend them to friends. Silvio was always available to answer any questions concerning installation and follow -up. Show additional information
Prompt service.
Helpful tradesmen - easy and polite to talk.
Great Service! Thanks
My friend's recommendation was important because I was being harrassed by a number of suppliers, all offering discounts and special offers. e-Solar were professional, easy to deal with and did a great job. The system has been in place a year without any issues. Show additional information
I got my first solar system from e-solar about 8 years ago at my first home. They provided a great, hassle free service then.
Recently I moved homes and decided to install another system, after noticing the considerable savings at my first home. I was glad to find e-solar still thriving and providing clients with their extraordinary and most importantly honest service. They may not be the cheapest solar provider in Perth, but they definitely offer the best honest service and advice for their price.
After government refund we were out of pocket approx $3300. We were able for pay it off. ESolar did all the organising with western power etc. Has cut our bills by approx $280 so we are stoked would recommend ESolar Show additional information
Quality components 2volt batteries, 48volt system, mppt controllers pick up all spectrum of light both summer and winter, quality inverter and never missed a beat.
We are so happy off grid, saves us money every moment of every day. Thanks e-Solar
I found the whole team: sales, installers, admin, to be very helpful, friendly and customer focused. Thank you for being such a good company! Show additional information
We were very impressed with all aspects of our solar installation the quote was the final price no add ons or upselling. The installers arrived on time and did a very good job. Highly recommend that you consider e-solar. Show additional information
Good to speak to people who have a good knowledge of the renewable energy sola industry and who do not try to sell you something you do not need. Great installation, I would not hesitate to recommend e-solar to other people. Show additional information
Appreciated Silvio's wealth of knowledge. Good to deal with a company that has been operating for a considerable time. It shows in their prompt and efficient delivery of information, quote and installation. Installers very pleasant and got on with a neat and tidy job. Feel confident that E-solar will be around if needed. Definitely NOT a fly-by-night operation. Highly recommended. Show additional information
I rang E-solar and spoke to Silvio and asked for a quote on different size units and within 10 minutes of hanging up the phone I had quotes and viarations with a photo of the my house showing where the panels would be installed and why. When I also asked for an extra he gave me the information, the pros and cons and the price and let me decide whether or not I would buy it. No heavy handed sales methods. Installers were on time, efficient and neat. Could not recommend Silvio and this company highly enough. Show additional information
After receiving a huge power bill (even with a solar system), I tried calling the original installers but they had closed down!
I then contacted eSolar. Silvio was very helpful, came out, checked the inverter which was dead and unfortunately out of warranty.
eSolar replaced our inverter very quickly within a couple of days. I even know how to read it now to make sure its working - am looking forward to my next power bill not being enormous. Thanks Silvio and eSolar