eSolar

eSolar Reviews

For over 30 years e-Solar has built a solid reputation in renewable energy with thousands of installations in Europe, Africa, Middle East and Australia…providing energy solutions in urban and most remote locations such as Somalia, Southern Sudan, Bahrain, Oman to name a few.

Such experience has enabled the company to develop a no-nonsense, cost-effective approach, not to mention longevity over the years in a rather unstable industry with so many players coming and going.

With Solar Technology constantly evolving, we strive to deliver innovations to reduce or neutralize our clients electricity cost.

Customer Service and clients feedback are an essential part of our identity and focus. Without them we would not be here.

Reviewers report paying: $2,750 - $5,000 for depending on hardware choice and installation difficulty ( how is this calculated? )

eSolar Reviews (137)

Fantastic supply and install of solar

This is the second time we have used E-Solar. We used them to install solar at our last property. We sold our last house and our new home did not have solar. We contacted E-solar as soon as our sale went through. Once again their service was fantastic. Very knowledgeable and not pushy. Answered all our questions, explained the pricing structure and left it to us to decide. Once our order was placed we didn’t have to wait long for the installer to make contact and book the job. Our installer did a neat and tidy job. Helped with setup and the app on our phone. I can highly recommend using E-solar. Thank you once again for a great service.

Very impressed

Key points when choosing sola that we considered were, local company, good trading record, product knowledge, value for money.
Esola exceeded in all these categories' the process was simple from start to finish, Christy at Esola was very reassuring and answered all questions with ease.
We did look at other Sola companies but never got the same service and prompt interaction from them.
The install date was given and time set, again being contacted personally, the installers turned up spot on the set time, were very pleasant and removed all rubbish.
As for connection and checking the right meter etc Christy handled the lot.
Being local my wife can pop in on a face to face situation should we have any issues, we also liked the fact that Christy also monitors our system and is ready to step in and take action if she sees a fault etc.
Its a minefield out there with Sola companies and its not easy to choose, but do your self a favor and give Esola a ring!

Excellent Value with No Fuss

I was extremely impressed with the e-Solar's customer service ethic. The quoting process was easy, with all the options laid out, so that I could make an informed decision. All my questions were answered promptly, and accurately. I was especially happy that I always got to speak with a real person that knows what they were talking about. I never felt like just a number on a job-card.

The installation went well. The installers were quick and efficient, and tidy. Every step of the install was explained. The install also happened ahead of schedule.

I didn't have to worry about a thing. All the grid connection and rebate paperwork was handled on my behalf. The inverter and smart meter WiFi setup was handled as well.

Am I super-impressed? ... You bet!

2nd time installation

Had eSolar install a 6.6/5 Kw system on our house in April last year which all went very well and when our daughter built her terrace style house we went straight to eSolar for a quote. Again they came up with the goods providing a competitive plan which we went with. Due to the position of some roof vents ( a site inspection was not possible due to COVID restrictions) a modification had to be made to the layout but all achieved with no fuss. Again the installation guys were efficient, helpful and left no mess. Would highly recommend eSolar

Great Company to deal with

Our overall experience with E-Solar was excellent. We have now had our system since October and our Electricity bill is now less than our service charge on our bill. Worth going with this company and we’ll worth the price that charged us overall.

Excellent installers very professional

The whole job was so smooth from the quote to the insulation they were on time and very polite and helpful and explained how it all worked. the only down side was western power taking so long like 4 weeks to come and reset the meter but all is good and working properly now.

Very professional excellent customer service and tidy installers

From Quote to final completion E-Solar provided a professional experience

eSolar customer experience

The quoting experience was fast and detailed. Questions and clarifications I needed were answered promptly by email, phone and in person when I visited their offices.

The installation was smooth, all packaging disposed of, installation of the app to monitor system and other post-installation information handled well.

Top Shelf service

Very Happy with our product and the team at ESolar. No pushy sales people, plenty of information, didn’t try to upsell, and the installers were great.

Appreciate it a lot and will certainly recommend you guys to everyone.

Great Value and Very Efficient :-)

I was looking at having a Solar System installed in my newly built home - after a long research (too many operators out there - not all reliable) I decided to focus on 2 elements to make a decision: longevity in the Business (found horror stories online of operators installing Solar and going bust - goodbye warranty) and price/quality of install. I ended up choosing E-Solar for my System, the Team were great in recommending a Growatt Hybrid Inverter ( I originally wanted SMA but the Team showed my how to save 25% off my budget and get great quality) and Longi Panels. So far (install happened Nov 2020) my System has been producing an average of 1000 Kwh (my house is North West so not ideal - production stops at 2.30 - 3pm) - in summer days reaching peaks of 45 Kwh a day!!! Extremely happy with the install Quality and the overall experience with e-Solar from sales to installers were great and made the process easy - thanks E Solar!!!

Original Review on 28-07-2020:

good installation, local company, less sales pressure

They did everything and it all went well, so far no complaints. Original ratings

8 months later we asked Edward: "Are you happy with the performance of your system so far?"

exceeded expectations

Great local company

The sales/quoting process was excellent. Not pushy, knowledgeable, happy to help, went in to the show room where they showed us a working system and the different inverters and just went through everything with us.
The installation team were polite, punctual, fast, got the job done with no problems.
They have organised the connection to the grid and are available to answer any concerns.

Great system, fantastic customer service

I dealt with Christy from E-Solar and she has been excellent from beginning to after intallation. She provided a quote quickly and answered all my questions. Installation was organised within 10 days and all went ahead without a problem. After installation I realised Western Power hadn't done their update of the meter, I contacted Christy who followed it up for me and with 2 hours Western Power came out and completed their work. Fantastic service!

E Solar installation

The installation was completely free of issues, prompt, courteous, with a no time wasting happy installation team doing the installation.

Once the contract was signed, there was no further input needed from us from signing to "power on".

Very Happy

The installers had to cancel on the arranged day due to rain, but worked a Sunday to make up. Tom and his team worked on a 37 degree day, on a two story home and did a fantastic job, despite the heat. Very polite, efficient and helpful. When they left all was working perfectly (and still is).

Very happy with the solar panel installations

The eSolar Company in Canham Way Greenwood Perth have been really good to deal with. Always pleasant and helpful, providing us with quotes with no delay. Organising times for installation and answering phone queries ... they made sure everything went very smoothly.
The installers were really efficient, polite and friendly and quiet where possible. The connection to our Wifi was done so neatly and they cleared up really well before they left. Thank you to all from Moira and Race McCracken

A genuine business and product

This is a level of service that you rarely get nowadays; a personal service and quality product at an excellent price. When you call the contact number, Silvio will always answer in a pleasant and respectful manner. We are extremely happy with the 6.6 Kw installation.
From the time of first contact to the follow-up calls to ensure we were happy with the product, Silvio always dealt with us in a professional manner.
Installation was done over 2 days and the crew left the roof and surrounds in a tidy condition.
Thank you Silvio !

Amazing Customer Service All Round

From the very start e-solar has been amazing. From the first contact who gave me all the information i was after with no pushy sales pitch, allowing us to take time to decide. Once we decided to go ahead with the installation the next contact was friendly and had us booked in so quickly - i was shocked at how quickly it happened, but very pleased. Then the guys that came out to instal the panels were also super friendly, knowledgeable and kept me in the loop throughout the day. I will be recommending these guys to everyone who needs solar panels. Such a pleasure to support this business! Thanks so much E-Solar :) Very happy customers!

5+ star

Five star plus !

Fantastic company to deal with from start to end.
Prompt response with clear quote without hidden costs, dealing with one person from start to end apart from admin part which was very prompt, helpful and polite. Silvio is very knowledgeable and experience in the field, local guy and thankfully was able to stir me away from doggy interstate cheap deals. which later as I discovered were rated one star rating on this site.
The installation was easy , great guys , punctual, efficient and tidy . The electrician was also helpful with my other inquiries which were not solar related.
We had some hiccups due to insufficient space on my roof , but it was addressed promptly and professionally.
I would highly recommend ESolar to anyone in Perth.

Solar purchase & installation

My dealings with e-Solar were positive throughout. Silvio answered and discussed every question I had. Likewise, the installers, led by Ahmed, were professional. Highly recommended!

First Class Installation

Very experienced sales and quoting team, well explained on all fronts inc cost differences and longevity expectations on various brands.

Installation on time but very pleased with dates to fit, as far sooner than expected . Team were courteous, and efficient .

Organised connection to WiFi and explained app etc very good customer service .

Great experience from e-solar right from our first phone call right through to installation and beyond

Thank you so much guys at e-solar we couldn't be happier from our first phone conversation with you, your advise and quotation which included removal from our roof and premises of our old system and installation of our new 18 panel sola system, your installation team were so professional and Curtis the the electrician very kindly offered to install the app on my husbands smart phone he loves checking out on how well our new system performs compared to our original, our next door neighbour followed our advise and changed his system over and is just as happy as we are, you turned up on time and on the day promised and installed both systems as per quote and to our satisfaction, we would recommend your company to anyone interested in installing a solar system on their roof regards Bryan Gwelup

Great sales and service

Silvo & Christy provide honest advice as to a system to suit your requirements.
Mark and his team were fantastic, the installation was realky great.

Competitive price, excellent service and office support. I would recommend e-Solar to everyone

Friendly customer service
The smoothest installation ever seen
On time clean and fast

Good choice of installer

This installer was easy to deal with, helpful and factual. This was a good experience. They turned up on time and were helpful and flexible in location of inverter. They were polite and friendly and cleaned up before leaving. After completion the operation of inverter, the use of the App were explained and installed on our phones. The system was up and running, no hassles, and we are happy customers. They also checked later if how the installation went and offered any help if we thought we required it.

I would recommend them to anyone.They are polite and helpful. Ten out of ten.

Tom and his team fitted my Solar-System on the 07/10/20.

They started 7.30 am and finished 13.30 pm.they done a clean job, they know what they doing.
I would recommend them to anyone.they are polite and helpful.

Thank you very much.
Bernd

E-SOLAR

From start to finish the whole process went smooth...every thing on time and as advertised,no hiden extras.
Installers were polite and knowledgeable.
Would recommend E Solar without hesitation.

Excellent all round

Great service from e-Solar. I received a phone call from the owner (Silvio) literally minutes after submitting a query on their website. The quote that followed shortly after was detailed and explained the various options well.

I was slightly surprised that the installation was carried out by a subcontractor but I can't fault the installer's work or professionalism.

e-Solar arranged the grid connection and my system was exporting as soon as the installation finished. I had a slight issue getting the inverter connected to my wifi but that was due to a miscommunication between myself and the installer and e-Solar had it sorted out promptly.

Highly recommended

Fantastic service, great price and quality products

Can't say enough good things about Silvio and Christy at e-Solar in regards to my purchase of a 6.4KW Solar System. Open and honest throughout the sales process, they provided me with all the information I needed to make an informed decision and didn't hassle me with the hard sell while I was looking at all my options.

Installation was a breeze, very professional throughout, arrived on time, very tidy and ran through the system before leaving the premises. The installation team did a great job with the installation of the panels, they put the invertor in the garage where I asked it to go and they left my premises clean and tidy with no mess and no fuss.

When they left it was up and running, producing power with no issues.

New Solar system.

From the minute I contacted e-solar , Silvio came back the next day with 3 different quotes and photos to match for installation purposes and full quotes which were self explanatory. From there it was up to me to make up my mind on which of the quotes we wanted.. I also got quotes from 3 other solar companies but only one came close to e-solar. After making the decision to go with e-solar everything went along in leaps and bounds with the company being in constant contact with me to explain were we were at along the way to installation. Even when the government changed the tariff structure they sent me an email in case I had missed the announcement, not that it affected me due to the prompt office staff. Then comes the installation and I could not be more impressed with Tom and his boys , explaining everything along the way. They made sure they cleaned up as they went so no paper blowing around. When finished Tom set it all up and made sure I understood everything. Even asked twice if I had any questions for him Certainly will recommend this company.
After years of procrastination, it is one of the best investments I’ve made. Solar systems are a no brainer for Australian conditions. If you are wondering whether to invest in one, just do it!

Excellent Service

Fantastic service from e-solar, from the request for a quote through to the installation of the solar panels. They were efficient and helpful, always happy to answer questions about the systems available. The installers were great, and they left everything neat and tidy. Great job, would definitely recommend this company.

Seamless and Professional

Friendly easy company to deal with. Good communication and prompt installation.
Tom and his install team excellent. Nothing was to much trouble.
Highly recommended.

Fantastic Service

Guys were friendly, prompt and tidy
Extremely helpful with the grid connection, I didn’t need to do a thing.
Silvio’s service before and after install, fantastic!

Local company providing a professional service

Quote included a number of options from which I was able, with help from Silvio, to select one that suited my needs. The installation was done and completed on the date as given to me. I received great after sales service with connecting my wifi app. Very happy overall and can recommend this company.

Quality

Very happy with the SMA 5.0 inverter and 410w Trina Panels. Thanks to Silvio for making this happen. Great transaction and install went well. If you have though a steep roof let them know. Highly recommended installer and CEC - Clean Energy Council Installer means a quality install job which means your system you paid for should be relatively maintenance and problem free. Don’t waste money on a cheap system. You get what you pay for.

Informative sales team & great installation team

Great installation team neat& tidy very professional
Sales team organised everything very informative and pleasant to deal with

Thank you Silvio for your great customer service
Installation was done last Thursday and completed by Friday due to the bad weather - what a wonderful team of Installers you have - Very Happy with our choice of Fronius Inverter -
Would define recommend you to our family and friends - Carlo - Attadale

Fantastic Experience!

The sales/quoting was extremely helpful in understanding the required system for my property.
Quote was provided with 24 hours with an outline of 3 options and applicable prices.
Silvio provided further information and was extremely helpful before making a final decision.

Very impressed, I liaised with Ben (installer) several times as the agreed install date had to be changed due to poor weather. This was not an issue and I appreciated a company that out safety of their staff first at all times. A week later the install was complete. Both installers were friendly and, punctual and once installed demoed the system to me via my phone app.

The customer service throughout the entire sales process has been great, I cannot fault the professionalism shown by e-Solar. The helped with grid connection post install which was fantastic.

Professional Installation

The sales/quoting process was fully explained and easy to follow.

The installation was done professionally and I was kept informed of the process.

Customer service to a high standard and follow up was much appreciated. They much sure the client is satisfied with the whole process.

Professional, efficient and friendly

Signed up on the Thursday and installed following Wednesday. Had been thinking about getting solar but so many different companies out there. Referred by a friend! eSolar were local, over 30 years experience and were not pushy! From Christy in the office to Tom and his team doing the installation, all very efficient, competitive pricing, professional and very friendly. I would highly recommend eSolar and being local, just a phone call away for service and queries.

Quick, very easy to deal with

Both Christie and Silvio were very helpful with first contact Christie explaing everything and providing an emailed quote with photo of our house almost immediately. Silvio answered all my questions and after giving the go ahead installation was done within a week, even over Easter.
The installers turned up at the nominated time and explained what they were doing, removed old 2kw system, and even cleaned up during and after installation!
Tom even installed an app on my phone so I can see what is produced.
I was invoiced the next day, and received a follow up phone call from Christie to ensure everything was done to my satisfaction

These guys are awesome

Silvio, from the moment I walked in gave me straight forward and honest advice. Didn’t try and sell me anything and explained all the options. Install team were professional, friendly and accommodating to my requests. After care service and advice is awesome. Can’t recommend esolar highly enough....

Smooth and Simple!

Whole process was extremely easy and hassle free.
Clear quote and installation plan
Efficient and polite installation team
Good communications throughout.

E-Solar are the best!

Wanted to upgrade my small system to something bigger. Tried getting advice from a few 'known' companies, and those companies didn't even try to get back to me, even when I chased them up! I emailed E-Solar and Silvio rang me straight away. Not pushy, common sense advice, and alternatives given to me. I signed up with E-Solar, they removed my old system and installed the new one. Great installation team. The team at E-Solar followed up on the installation. I am now happily watching my power bills go down. Thanks Silvio/Team, I will be coming back to you when I eventually buy a battery!

Excellent service

They came on time and the electrician who installed it was very efficient and cleaned up after himself. Couldn't believe it. Tradies don't often do that anymore

Couldn't Fault eSolar for Price, Quality and Service

Having decided to install solar power at our home the major decision was not what to install but whom to choose as an installer. This was the hard part.

There are a myriad of solar companies out there but the only way to really hone in on one you could trust was to read reviews such as this. Of course, there’s always a chance that some companies write their own reviews but after a while they are pretty easy to spot.

The one company that stood out from all the reviews that I read was eSolar in Greenwood so I decided to put them to the test.

My initial questions sent via email to this company were immediately responded to, and I mean immediately. Usually within five to ten minutes. The responses were straightforward and forthright with no sales blurb or intimation of trouble ahead if we didn’t buy from them. A couple of options were put forward by eSolar in the form of written quotations with full supporting technical documentation.

So my wife and I decided to jump in the car and drop around to eSolar’s premises in Canham Way to see what we thought. We were not disappointed.

We met with Silvio, the CEO, who was happy to chat with us and show us through eSolar’s warehouse. He answered all our questions, explained how the panels were installed and even opened up a box to show us the type of inverter that we were considering. There was no hard sell, just facts and advice from a guy who had obviously been in the industry a long time and was determined to remain so. He even advised me that the pay-back period that I had calculated was a little optimistic, so definitely no false promises just to get the order.

We placed our order on the Friday afternoon and within the hour eSolar had contacted Western Power to arrange the change out of our electricity meter for a “smart” one as required for solar installations.

The installer rang the following Friday and arranged to come first thing Monday to install our system. They arrived at 7:00AM ( as promised ) and were fast, clean, efficient and courteous. The whole system which consisted of 16 x 400w Seraphim panels and a 5kW Growatt inverter was finished and producing power by 1:00PM.

I found the whole process from selection through to installation to be smooth, seamless and very professional. Even a minor issue that I encountered with the WiFi datalogger was addressed personally by Silvio who rang me on a Sunday morning. That’s what I call service.

The system itself is performing excellently and, due to careful positioning of the panels, starts producing power soon after sunrise. The increase in output can be tracked on the Growatt software which shows it hitting it’s peak output of just over 5kW in late morning. During the first week alone we even produced around 90kWh of excess energy that was returned to the grid, at this is at a 4 x 2 home with swimming pool and air-conditioning running.

So in conclusion I would say that if you’re considering fitting solar power at your place you would be well advised to give eSolar a go. I consider that for price, quality of product and professional service they would be hard to beat.

Good system an affordable price

The quoting process was simple and speedy. I just called the company up and provided Silvio with my address, he then got back to me with an email on the same day containing the quote with options for three systems and a drawing of how the panels would be laid on the roof.

The installation went OK on the day with a couple of showers, it slowed them down. The panels (double glass) i got are quite heavy for them to lift to the roof specially on a wet day.

The customer service is excellent. The whole process from booking the meter upgrade and installation were all done by e-solar

Very Professional

Everything about our solar experience has been very professional. The sales/quoting process was great, no high pressure sales talk and in fact having done a reasonable amount of research I would have purchased a far more expensive product before Silvio presented an equivalent quality package that was much better value for money and would satisfy our needs. Silvio was more than helpful in explaining everything and answering all our questions, we visited the showroom twice to seek further advice and he was extremely generous with his time ensuring we were satisfied with all our queries. The installation was not expected for another few weeks but the installer managed to squeeze us in earlier and worked late to ensure everything was completed when we were quite happy for them to complete over a couple of days. If the system performs as well as ESolar we will be extremely satisfied all round.

Very Happy

I was very impressed with Silvio‘s honest information and Tom and his fantastic team who installed my system on an incredibly hot day recently. Can’t wait for my next energy bill. My neighbour, brother and other friends have also gone ahead with E Solar‘s expertise. Many thanks.