Future NRG Pty Ltd

Future NRG Pty Ltd Reviews

Future NRG Pty Ltd is a Solar Power Installation company based in Shepparton VIC. Here are their reviews as submitted by visitors to SolarQuotes

Reviewers report paying: $3,400 - $5,200 for depending on hardware choice and installation difficulty ( how is this calculated? )

Future NRG Pty Ltd Reviews (12)

Original Review on 16-12-2020:

Future nrg, great crew to deal with

Customer service from future nrg was 10 out of 10. There was a small problem with the installation which was very quickly resolved. I cannot rate the staff of future nrg highly enough, Polite , Punctual and always on time.

Would highly recomend them to anyone wanting to install solar.

9 months later we asked Annette: "Are you happy with the performance of your system so far?"

all good , Future NRG Pty Ltd , great company, very helpfull service was great 10/10

Great value for a top quality solar instalation.

Thanks Matt for all your help, We are very happy with the first of three solar systems you are installing for us.

Professional Operation - Sales, Service & Installation.

Everything went excellent from the first contact with Matt Carnie (sales).
Price came in low, service was top grade right through including connection of the app on my mobile phone at the end. The installation was completed by very experienced installers who explained and advised me where the best location for panels on my roof after measuring up.
Matt has contacted me since completion to follow up that everything is working well.

Work was completed ahead of the scheduled date also.
In conclusion; I’m very happy with my investment of 15.54 Kw of Solar panels with 15 Kw Inverter (I have 3 phase power connected from the grid to my house.)

Thank you to Solarquotes for the introduction.

Great customer service, competively priced

Future NRG easy to deal with, knowledgeable about product and competively priced. Great communication, got back very quickly in regards to any questions.

Quality installation by competent, professional and helpful operators.

The sales/quoting process was easy and straight forward, and the person was keen and helpful.
The installation took nearly all day but it looks great, as if it belongs there. The installers were friendly, tidy, and came the day they said they would.
The electrical inspector came within a few days so we were connected and running very quickly.
Overall we are very happy with the whole installation.

Future NRG

Good sales person. Good project price abs system. However admin not great. Charged for installation before it was installed. Also not made aware of issues with need to have wifi strong enough to connect with inverter.

Eldred

Great Company to work with.
During quoting they were polite and willing to answer all questions and did not push for a sale. During installation they were punctual, tidy and the install was very neat. With the grid connection they organised the inspector and all paper work.

Brilliant service

From the first contact, they have been an absolute pleasure to deal with. We only had to say yes and they took care of the rest - we’re chuffed!

Future NRG - great service

My experience with Future NRG was wonderful. Fast to reply, prompt and punctual on their visit to do a site check and provide confirmation of costs, and the installation itself went very smoothly. Very happy with the new system.

Great service. Great system. Really wanted to help me. Other one didn’t really want to do the hard yards

The whole process was very easy with future nrg. From start to finish they were very helpful.
We asked to upgrade to better panels using Finns compare chart and it was no worries.
From quote to install was less than a month. Very happy with that

Great Install - 10/10 Service - peace of mind

Future NRG was great to deal with, throughout the initial sales process they were super friendly, helped me with knowing what size system I would need. They weren’t pushy. It was an all round great experience. They said they were going to do the install at 8:00 and they were there at 8:00, very punctual, they kept everything tidy and the installers were extremely friendly and professional. Dealing with FutureNRG was really just an round great experience, I would recommend them to anyone and everyone!