Green Choice Electrical Reviews

About Green Choice Electrical, Solar Installers

Green Choice Electrical
Electrical Contractor's License:   (learn about electrical licenses and buying solar)
WA: EC 12468 Traynor, Benjamin

WA EC 12468 is registered to Benjamin Traynor - Benjamin Traynor is a Director of Green Choice Electrical Pty Ltd

Estimated pricing for system: $3,600 - $4,850 depending on hardware choice and installation difficulty ( how is this calculated? )

Green Choice Electrical is a proudly owned, and operated, WA based private company which has been offering solar and green energy solutions to both commercial and residential customers since 2012. We believe in, and support, the concept of sustainable energy and in the benefits achieved by reducing our carbon footprint.

Green Choice Electrical only employs Clean Energy Council Accredited Solar Installers and Solar Designers.

We install your new solar system using our own teams, therefore we don’t ever sub-contract your installation to other parties, and we support you after the installation is completed by providing you with a 5 year workmanship warranty.

At Green Choice Electrical we take great pride in what we do, and how we do it. We have completed over 3000 installations, we are always on time, our work is completed to a very high standard using quality products and we ensure we leave your property exactly the way we found it.

Green Choice Electrical Solar Reviews

fantastic services

we had a fantastic experience with Green Choice Electrical, the quotation came very quickly and I reviewed and gave some comments, then the re-draw came in in very short time. Greg replied all emails with clear detailed information which is very helpful. I am very happy the company put the employee's safety in the 1st place and also looks after the customer with good quality. highly recommended. Show additional information

Good price nice local company

Quick quote. No surprises. Polite sale people and friendly quick installers. Appeared professional and knowledgeable Show additional information

6.6KW system. Jan 2020

Everything was easy. Install was tidy, clean and neat.
Great communications. All paperwork and certificates done for me and handed over promptly.
I would highly recommend if you are after good quality product at a fair price. I am a very happy customer and can confirm the system performance is excellent.

Father & Son team really great blokes

Quoted 7 AM on a Sunday morning. Now thats service!!
Installation date stuffed around by Western Power playing games.
Could not fault work carried out by Green Choice Electrical

Job well done start to finish

Good quote
Quick install
Very professional start to finish
Very happy

Prompt, responsive to requests, excellent value

Green Choice responded quickly, and were very willing to give me the various options I requested. For the same equipment they were considerably cheaper than some other long~established local solar businesses.
Ben and Greg are very pleasant to deal with. I felt very comfortable choosing them. I believe they have done a good job, everything looks very neat, and I am looking forward to seeing the results in my next bill. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend them.

Fantastic service from Green Choice Electrical

First company to call me, Greg and Ben came over the same evening and gave me a quote which was very reasonable.

Agreed a date for installation, and as promised they installed on time and without any issues.

Has a few issues getting the app to work, which was not a problem at their end, but were very helpful to try and resolve the issue.

Would recommend them without any hesitation.

Very happy customer

It was a pleasure to deal with Greg. The installations were done on time with a minimum of fuss. Highly recommend the team from Greenchoice Electrical. Show additional information