Green Vision Solar

Green Vision Solar Reviews

Green Vision Solar is a Solar Power Installation business based in Glen Waverley VIC. Here are their reviews as submitted by visitors to SolarQuotes

Green Vision Solar Reviews (2)

Excellent Service, installation and panels!

I can’t recommend them highly enough! We have had such a great experience with Green Vision Solar. Oliver was thorough, professional, friendly and informative! The whole process was easy, Oliver was happy to answer all of my questions and the installation was so smooth! The boys installing the panels were friendly, kind and super helpful! I will be passing on their information to anyone wanting solar panels.

Thank you for the review and positive feedback Emma!

Oliver and the team always aim to provide a great customer experience so we are pleased to hear they have done so again.

Thanks!

Everything I was looking for....

Naturally, solar is a pretty complex and high ticket purchase. Green Vision Solar did the best job in my view at patiently listening and then explaining, realistically, how to navigate through the maze of Government rebates, the idiosyncrasies of my particular house and my particular goals. How to best balance it all. They weren't the cheapest but they weren't the most expensive either. They came across as authentic and trustworthy. Less 'phone-salesy' and certainly not pushy or rushed.

None of that counts for much if they don't follow through though. Well, they did. Excellent communication and accessibility along the way, on time, polite, friendly and professional installers who cleaned up after themselves and were respectful of our property. Great stuff.

I'm mindful this is like I've put a lot of thought into buying a car, it's been delivered to my driveway and that's all been great, but so far, I haven't really driven it anywhere. It'll obviously take a few years to really know if the actual quality and performance of these products and this installation is any good but in as far as the touch points to this stage, Green Vision Solar have been absolutely excellent. I really don't know what more you could expect from them? They were spot on!

Hi Darren,

Thank you for you review and feedback!

We are glad we were able meet all of your expectations as promised!

Thanks!