Green Vision Solar

Green Vision Solar Reviews

Green Vision Solar is a Solar Power Installation business based in Glen Waverley VIC. Here are their reviews as submitted by visitors to SolarQuotes

Reviewers report paying: $4,900 - $12,000 for depending on hardware choice and installation difficulty ( how is this calculated? )

The views expressed by reviewers are theirs alone, and do not necessarily reflect those of Peacock Media Group, which makes no representations as to the accuracy of the reviews. For our full disclaimer and further information, see our Terms of Use and our Review Guidelines.

Green Vision Solar Reviews (20)

Power to the people!

Even though it took around 6 weeks for our system to be installed due to covid delays, the Green Vision team were fabulous and we love our spanking new panels!

The SolarEdge app is great too for monitoring output and usage.

Loving the free electrons being put to good use in our home!

The research we did via Solar Quotes was extremely valuable in getting our heads around everything.

Great Installation

Green Vision Solar were great from the very beginning. The process took some time as I wanted to make sure I knew what I was getting into, and Oliver was very patient with all my questions. The installation team were fantastic, they were punctual and very professional and the system looks great. The system is working to specifications and the inspection took place the very next day after install. The quotation from Green Vision Solar was not the cheapest I received, however it was significantly lower than others, and that included a full upgrade of the switchboard. Work performed as promised - you cannot ask anymore than that.

Excellent and quick installation

Green Vision Solar did a great job installing our 10kW solar system. Oliver did a great job quoting and explaining the design. Four weeks after we signed up the installation was completed, much quicker than we expected in the current environment. The technicians doing the install were great. Electrical inspection completed, just waiting for the feed tariff to be setup with our retailer.

Satisfied with Quotation and Installation

Very helpful with initial enquiries, quote and follow up discussions and queries. Process was explained well.
At installation there was an Issue with placement of panels on roof, however, that was resolved to my satisfaction.
Inspection, paper work and grid connection was all organised for me. Took a little time for the Electricity Supplier and Retailer to make it happen.

Eat installation.

Very happy with the installation process.
The installers were polite and explained every step ,which was good.Cleaned up after the installation and left the property like the hadn’t been there.
So lm very happy.

Really happy with our solar install

Oliver was really helpful planning our system, and was very forthcoming with prices for different brands and configurations. The quoting process was very relaxed (no hard sell), and Oliver left room to change the brands or configuration even after I'd accepted the quote.

Installation was organised within a week of accepting the quote. Matthew showed up on time and explained the installation process clearly. The entire installation was completed within a day. The install itself is really clean, and not a single broken roof tile. System was inspected and switched on a week after installation, and the inspector said it was very neat.

Green Vision have arranged grid connection but I am waiting on my energy retailer to progress this. From my experience so far, I have little doubt that Green Vision will resolve any issues that might arise.

More power to Green Vision Solar!

Oliver at Green Vision Solar provided excellent customer service throughout the process from providing the initial quote to organising the grid connection and answering my post-installation queries.

The installation went very smoothly and the cheerful and polite team who attended my property had everything up and running within hours.

I'm definitely staying with Green Vision Solar for my future solar purchases and highly recommend the company to anyone considering buying a solar system.

Install was great, sales team were extremely frustrating and told me incorrect information numerous times.

I am happy with the install, however, unhappy with the process and information received from the sales team.

- the layout of the panels that were quoted for did not fit on the roof. We had to alter the layout to a less efficient layout on the day of Installation. When I asked why they quoted a layout that never would have fitted the response was that it is not possible to know without a site measure and they ‘wouldn’t get anything done’ if they did site measures for all jobs. This seems like a massive cop out.

- the sales guy told me incorrect information about mounting height for the inverter, meaning that the preferred install location would have been non compliant.

Overall best sales person and installlation was top notch

The quote came through straight away, and it was middle range.Sales person was honest and informative.
After receiving the go ahead from Solar Victoria I was informed straight away the Solar company asked if the date was convenient for me. I was informed what time they would be arriving and hoped it wasn't raining. The 2 guys were very punctual and polite and completed the installation in a day. They were vey polite and from my point of view their work was very tidy.
The inspector (who isn't from that company) arrived at 4pm without ringing first and didn't even tell me his name, although he did make the comment the the installers had done a good job.
I notified the company that the inspector had been and they will get back to me to connect me to the grid.
Keeping in mind this is only Thursday and the system was only installed last Friday.
I could not speak more highly of this company and their staff.
Photos can bee seen on the companies Facebook page.

Very happy with the end result.

Oliver was thorough and kept me well updated and informed of the process. The installer couldn't make it on the scheduled morning due to rain delays but I was contacted the day before and was made aware that it'll be rescheduled. Although a date was not set, the installer came on the following morning. Matthew the installer, was very professional and did a great job!

Smooth process

The process was smooth: from initial quote to final inspection.

Great company. Highly organized, efficient and very determined to produce a very impressive finished and fully working solar system.

Oliver, contacted us within hours of us requesting a quote for a new solar and battery system. Even so he had been busy, he even managed to find the time to give us an onsite quote that same afternoon and patiently answered all our queries in the regards to which system would have suited us most for our requirements.
He was very knowledgeable and he very competitive with his quote.
We were very impressed with his persona and professionalism and the same thing could be said about his team.

The team that worked on our property, was very organised, polite and installed our system in a very timely manner.
They also made sure that when the job was done they had left a very tidy and clean area with was very appreciated by us.
The complete system was delivered and installed inside the two days as promised and the inspection took place the very next day and there were no faults found.

Considering that it is a 15kw system, composed of 42 panels, two inverted and a solar battery the simple fact that all was properly installed so efficiently by this company it is a great achievement in itself and not many companies could claim this fantastic effort.

We are very happy with the outcome of this installation and would never hesitate to forward their details to any of our acquaintances or relatives as it was a seamless job from quote to finish.

AAA+

It was absolutely a pleasure to deal with this company, from quoting to installation, very reasonable and honest and helpful, and the install team were very helpful professional and clean, highly recommend. Thank you for making this easy.

Fast and straightforward installation, hidden cost of canopy not covered in quote initially.

Overall happy with the fast quote, detailed explanations and installation. Paul was polite and very prompt. Left a bitter taste in terms of customer service when they did not mention a $100 canopy that needed to be installed (did not do a initial inspection, would cost $200 for callout fee) and would not cover it even though you've already paid thousands of dollars for their services.

Professional service and quality workmanship

We had a fantastic experience dealing with Oliver and his team at Green Vision Solar.
Oliver was a true professional and once we had our rebate approved, he organised immediately for the solar installation.
The installation team were great. They did a neat job and took care in hiding all the conduits internally and externally so it doesn’t become an eye sore.
The job was done quick and diligently. I would have no hesitation in recommending Oliver.
Regards
BQ

Great operator who listens

I don’t usually review unless I’m extremely happy with the service and Oliver at Green vision Solar delivered. Right from the start he listened to what I wanted and provided a quote and service that matched exactly to my expectations nothing was to hard. The team that installed were professional and polite, site was clean and they were quick and efficient. Very happy with the outcome, I’m glad I went with Green Vision Solar

Efficient and punctual

The sales person, Oliver, was helpful, informative, efficient and not too pushy about upselling. Installers were punctual and efficient. I was kept informed through the whole process.
The whole process end to end was seamless and far less effort than I expected.

Very straightforward

installation happened very quickly - installers were able to take advantage of the scaffolding on site. It was all done very quickly and neatly.

Excellent Service, installation and panels!

I can’t recommend them highly enough! We have had such a great experience with Green Vision Solar. Oliver was thorough, professional, friendly and informative! The whole process was easy, Oliver was happy to answer all of my questions and the installation was so smooth! The boys installing the panels were friendly, kind and super helpful! I will be passing on their information to anyone wanting solar panels.

Thank you for the review and positive feedback Emma!

Oliver and the team always aim to provide a great customer experience so we are pleased to hear they have done so again.

Thanks!

Everything I was looking for....

Naturally, solar is a pretty complex and high ticket purchase. Green Vision Solar did the best job in my view at patiently listening and then explaining, realistically, how to navigate through the maze of Government rebates, the idiosyncrasies of my particular house and my particular goals. How to best balance it all. They weren't the cheapest but they weren't the most expensive either. They came across as authentic and trustworthy. Less 'phone-salesy' and certainly not pushy or rushed.

None of that counts for much if they don't follow through though. Well, they did. Excellent communication and accessibility along the way, on time, polite, friendly and professional installers who cleaned up after themselves and were respectful of our property. Great stuff.

I'm mindful this is like I've put a lot of thought into buying a car, it's been delivered to my driveway and that's all been great, but so far, I haven't really driven it anywhere. It'll obviously take a few years to really know if the actual quality and performance of these products and this installation is any good but in as far as the touch points to this stage, Green Vision Solar have been absolutely excellent. I really don't know what more you could expect from them? They were spot on!

Hi Darren,

Thank you for you review and feedback!

We are glad we were able meet all of your expectations as promised!

Thanks!