Limitless Energy Group Pty Ltd

Limitless Energy Group Pty Ltd Reviews

We take pride in all our work from residential solar, commercial solar, electrical maintenance and beyond.

Take trust in knowing your dealing with experts with any electrically related need you may have. Confused or need a hand? Talk with an expert from Limitless today.

Limitless's Values:

Safety - We are committed to the highest and best-practice safety standards to ensure the safety of everyone at a project site, big or small.

Integrity - We uphold the highest standards of integrity in all our actions and operate under a clear governance framework and professional code of conduct

Personalised Site Visits - site visits also allow us to tailor your system to meet your energy consumption to meet your needs now, and in the future.

Reviewers report paying: $1,150 - $9,300 for depending on hardware choice and installation difficulty ( how is this calculated? )

Limitless Energy Group Pty Ltd Reviews (13)

Excellent service start to finish

The sales/quote process was very easy and informative. The quote was done straight away. Because of Covid the installation was delayed so only just had installation done on Wednesday 1st September but everything went smoothly. The installers were brilliant punctual exceptionally polite and informed me on everything they were doing. They cleaned up every single scrap of rubbish and put everything back in its spot. Grid install was inspected today so we are now up and running. Couldn’t be happier with limitless energy group. Would recommend them to everyone

Great company to work with

Every thing went very smooth office people were always happy to work with me and solve the problem

No Problems

Process was easy & quick, installation went smoothly. Everything was organised for us, really easy to work with.

Great Pre Sale, Installation and After Install service

Our experience with Limitless Energy was great. From the first phone call right through to working with the energy company and Govt post installation.
Very pleased with the workmanship and office support.
Joe from sales was very accommodating even when requesting the 3rd quote variant. He responded very promptly.

Extremally Happy with Service and installation

I dealt with Joe from Limitless Energy group and had a great experience as we were in lockdown at the time he let me know that as soon as they could get out to us they would and they were very accomodating with times and came out on a Saturday afternoon. I was continuously asking questions and tweaking the layout of the system and they were very happy to make all the changes and ended up sending me about 3 different quotes for varying sizes of systems. The installers were very professional and quick they had the whole job done in half a day, they helped me set up the app on my phone and showed me how it all worked. We are currently awaiting the inspection but once complete we should be all good to go. Overall very happy with the whole process.

Trusted solution and partner

Limitless Energy provided confidence in the investment of solar and made it easy to move ahead with the knowledge I needed to know I was maki G the right decision.

Competitive quote, knowledgable staff and quick installation

Installer was quick to come out and provide a quote. Staff member who provided the quote was very friendly, professional and informative. Quoted price for the system was very competitive. Phone calls and emails were answered promptly.

Installation was booked one week following our acceptance of their quote. Installers arrived on time and was complete within the allocated time. The entire process was carried out without any delays.

Following the installation, we had some problems with the inverter data logger not logging the power generated throughout the day. Installer could not find a fault or rectify the problem. After a few minutes of reading online forums, I was able to rectify the problem myself.

Excellent service

I got all 3 suppliers to quote on same panels and inverter having decided this based on independent product reviews. Selected supplier based on price and initial preselection service Eg response to questions, timeliness, home visit, meter board inspection. On installation the staff we excellent, polite, hard working, rubbish removed and a next day follow up to ensure all ok. Assisted with registration post implementation.

Good install and system, but installer forgot component to allow consumption visibility. Still waiting on that completion.

Quote process varied, one company said my roof was not suitable and did not provide a quote, another said complex but doable and gave me a quote after the sales guy discuss with the company's lead electrician (this is the company we went with), another gave me a quote without any hassle, but I did not like the offer due to panel configuration and, limited number of panels.

No fuss! Top job!

Came in person to quote,
Prompt in all dealings.
Swiftly and competently fitted.
All good!

best installer, longest workmanship warranty

I am very pleased to have Limitless Energy Group install my solar system 2 weeks ago. I am very happy that I got them from Solarquotes. Thanks Solarquotes. Right form the quotation up to post installation they showed that I made the right choice getting them as the most professional company to deal with. Prasada was very professional to discuss the installation process "in person" which you would know whom you are dealing with rather than exchange of emails. Simone was very polite giving all the details for the job and the documents we need. Damian and Jake did the installation very quick and everything was in proper place. After the installation I have asked Prasada a lot of questions under the sun which I got the expected reply. Furthermore, I have proven that they don't sub-contract the job and they offer the longest workmanship warranty in the industry. Thank you guys. Keep up the good job. I will recommend you to my friends.

Impressive

Everything was very straightforward. The sales staff were professional and helpful and very polite.
The installation went exceptionally well, the team were punctual and thoughtful, and left absolutely no mess. It was done in a very timely manner, and very neat and tidy.
The grid connection handled by the limitless staff, and I was very grateful for that as well as the clear advice on how to access the government grants.

Great professional team

Thanks Prasada, Damien and the team at Limitless Energy for a truly professional install of my solar PV System. Great support all around and attention to detail. I would highly recommend them to my family and friends. Thanks guys