Limitless Energy Group Pty Ltd

Limitless Energy Group Pty Ltd Reviews

We take pride in all our work from residential solar, commercial solar, electrical maintenance and beyond.

Take trust in knowing your dealing with experts with any electrically related need you may have. Confused or need a hand? Talk with an expert from Limitless today.

Limitless's Values:

Safety - We are committed to the highest and best-practice safety standards to ensure the safety of everyone at a project site, big or small.

Integrity - We uphold the highest standards of integrity in all our actions and operate under a clear governance framework and professional code of conduct

Personalised Site Visits - site visits also allow us to tailor your system to meet your energy consumption to meet your needs now, and in the future.

Reviewers report paying: $3,100 - $3,600 for depending on hardware choice and installation difficulty ( how is this calculated? )

Limitless Energy Group Pty Ltd Reviews (5)

Good install and system, but installer forgot component to allow consumption visibility. Still waiting on that completion.

Quote process varied, one company said my roof was not suitable and did not provide a quote, another said complex but doable and gave me a quote after the sales guy discuss with the company's lead electrician (this is the company we went with), another gave me a quote without any hassle, but I did not like the offer due to panel configuration and, limited number of panels.

No fuss! Top job!

Came in person to quote,
Prompt in all dealings.
Swiftly and competently fitted.
All good!

best installer, longest workmanship warranty

I am very pleased to have Limitless Energy Group install my solar system 2 weeks ago. I am very happy that I got them from Solarquotes. Thanks Solarquotes. Right form the quotation up to post installation they showed that I made the right choice getting them as the most professional company to deal with. Prasada was very professional to discuss the installation process "in person" which you would know whom you are dealing with rather than exchange of emails. Simone was very polite giving all the details for the job and the documents we need. Damian and Jake did the installation very quick and everything was in proper place. After the installation I have asked Prasada a lot of questions under the sun which I got the expected reply. Furthermore, I have proven that they don't sub-contract the job and they offer the longest workmanship warranty in the industry. Thank you guys. Keep up the good job. I will recommend you to my friends.

Impressive

Everything was very straightforward. The sales staff were professional and helpful and very polite.
The installation went exceptionally well, the team were punctual and thoughtful, and left absolutely no mess. It was done in a very timely manner, and very neat and tidy.
The grid connection handled by the limitless staff, and I was very grateful for that as well as the clear advice on how to access the government grants.

Great professional team

Thanks Prasada, Damien and the team at Limitless Energy for a truly professional install of my solar PV System. Great support all around and attention to detail. I would highly recommend them to my family and friends. Thanks guys