NRG Solar - National Renewable Group Reviews

About NRG Solar - National Renewable Group, Solar Installers

NRG Solar - National Renewable Group
Platinum Partner
NRG Solar - National Renewable Group is a SolarQuotes Client (what does this mean?)
ABN: 87 166 672 242  ABN active since 01 Nov 2014 | National Renewable Group Pty Ltd
ACN: 166 672 242  ACN active since 08 Nov 2013 | National Renewable Group Pty Ltd
Electrical Contractor's License:   (learn about electrical licenses and buying solar)
SA: PGE 265454 National Renewable Group Pty Ltd

Reviewers report paying: $4,700 - $12,000 for depending on hardware choice and installation difficulty ( how is this calculated? )

NRG Solar - Leading Solar in SA
We believe that generating your own clean energy doesn’t have to be costly or confusing.
The reality is the solar industry can be confusing, which is why we pride ourselves on providing balanced, expert information. Your job is to sit back and relax knowing that our qualified technicians design and install customised solar panel and energy storage systems to exacting Australian Standards.

We use only high quality components and the latest, most efficient technologies that guarantee you maximum return on your investment.

Our History
When NRG Solar began, our initial mission was to provide expert solar maintenance and repairs for people who found it difficult to get qualified solar technicians to work on their systems or had purchased solar from companies that were no longer in business.
We quickly earned a national reputation for providing expert solar panel system service and support. In the process of fixing failed and underperforming systems, we saw first-hand the results of previous installers who had been poorly trained, unaware of safe work practices and, oftentimes, plain lazy. We also came across many, many failing inverters.
As a consequence of doing hundreds of repair jobs every year, we quickly learned which products were the best performers and which installation techniques were safest and most reliable.

NRG Solar Today
NRG Solar is South Australia’s trusted provider of tailored solar solutions for home and business. We design, sell, install and maintain premium, affordable solar panel and energy storage systems for your home or business. And our commitment to outstanding customer service, high quality products and unrivalled solar expertise is uncompromising.

We have a state of the art Interactive Showroom on South Road, Richmond where our HQ is powered by our panels on our roof. Drop in so we can show you around.

Our Mission:
To ensure that every solar panel system in South Australia is safe, reliable and providing the best return-on-investment for its owner.

NRG Solar - National Renewable Group Solar Reviews

Solar Panel Installation

Good comms from office team.

Installers arrived on time on due date. Friendly and efficient team. Answered all queries and concerns. Completed works on time and left site clean and tidy. Instruction on use of system post installation and during commissioning very comprehensive.

My new solar panels and power wall from NRG

I'm very happy with the outcome. The quoting process was easy to follow because of Michael's good communication.
The installation of the panels and power wall smoothly fitted in around other major events with the house.
It was a neat and tidy presentation. All power to Toby for that.
The phone and email support from Nick and Amelia was always prompt and satisfactory.
Everything was on time, organised and efficient.
These are good people to deal with.
Highly recommended.

NRG Solar System

My solar system was installed in August 2020. They explained everything about the solar system that I was interested in having installed. I was really impressed with their honesty and from beginning to the end everything went smoothly. The previous two quotes I got made me have doubts but when I spoke to NRG Solar I knew I was I could trust their company. Show additional information

Look no further than NRG Solar

Just a really well organised local Adelaide solar business providing great factual advice backed up with solid service and workmanship. From initial inquiry with Hayley to completion everything went smooth as. My Tesla Powerwall install was carried out by Dan & Jo who were punctual, neat and tidy. Sam & Amelia from their office rang me to arrange the booking and the whole install was completed in half a day. 99% self sufficiency on the first day. Love it! Show additional information

Professional service and excellent quality.

Sales person came to our home and was knowledgable and helpful. All office staff have been friendly and efficient. Tradesmen were tidy and punctual.

Hi Karen & Ray,

Great to hear our staff were knowledgeable and the tradesmen were neat and on time, we will pass on the good review to the staff!

Sunny regards,
NRG Solar!

Excellent product knowledge and service

Wonderfully knowledgeable staff from Sales, and admin through to the awesome installers from JP Solar. My Tesla Battery looks awesome and is doing its ‘thing’, the app is so helpful and I find myself looking at my home energy usage a few times a day. It’s helped me figure out when to use my appliances and also alerted me to some potential problems with my ducted heating. Thanks NRG Solar - awesome company to deal with and will recommend to friends. Show additional information

NRG Solar

Excellent service and advice. Michael planned the Enphase system and according to Dan the installer got it exactly right! Michael was extremely helpful and knowledgeable. Dan, Joe Josh and Aaron installed the system. Very professional and safety conscious. Amelia on the production side made sure everything went to plan and the grid connection went smoothly. And the best thing is we are now producing more than we use! Couldn't fault them. Show additional information

Really happy with NRG

Have just had a Solar system installed by NRG. Really great to deal with and so professional. Michael there customer educator man ( That’s what found him to be, he’s not a sign here salesman) talks to at a level that you can understand. Quote arrived in no time and the same easy to read with all the information on products to used. The installers did a great job and even the dog liked them. NRG may not be the cheapest but you know what they say, you only get what you pay for. So if you want a no hassle very high quality solar system, with a company that I believe will be around for a long time if you need them, can’t go past NRG. Show additional information

NRG installation. Fantastic outcome

NRG - No hard sell; just the facts. Explained the whole procedure so there were no surprises.
Installation went without any issues. The guys from Griffin Renewable Energy did a fantastic job. Would never have known they had been there afterwards. They took there time to show me the setup and how to operated the system.
The whole customer service experience was fantastic. Still waiting for my retailer to add the input/export meter, but had to do very little to organise. The information provided steps you through the process.
Would definitely recommend NRG and Griffin Renewable Energy.

Outstanding service with both Outstanding selection choices , new build consultation , installation flexibility due to builder delays and smoothly expedited installation

NRG have provided outstanding service with both selection choices , new build consultation, installation flexibility due to builder delays and smoothly expedited installation. They also have provided wonderful service after the install with software setup and monitoring. Have used other company before and I highly recommend Michael Summers at NRG to everyone I know. I have had the 13kw 3phase Fronius system in place now for 18 months now and it is terrific.

I have rung them on several occasions asking questions on batteries and other system designs essentially kicking the tyres and educating myself. They even assisted me in setup of another system that they did not install due to the other company's lack of return call.

Welldone Michael Summers at NRG.

Communication Problems

Sales quotes was professional and the only one to arrange to come for an initial meeting and consultation. Spent a long time with us answering our questions. We decided to go with this company after a long toss up between a better solar panel or more overall performance function, so it wasn't the cheapest of the three quotes. Installers were polite and tidy. Installation was rescheduled because of rain but they did arrive bright and early the following Monday.

The installation disappointing as the agreed layout was not adhered to and it wasn't until installation was complete that we went out to see the panels to find out that they were not installed as agreed. The manager apologised for the lack of communication and for not providing a contract variation agreement and he did offer free cleaning of the panels. We received a reminder to pay the last of our bill which we felt we should not have done as part of the installation was if you are not happy with your installation you could withhold a portion of payment. We did however pay the remaining money out of courtesy.

Customer service initially was really good but once we had a problem with installation and connection of our inverter to the grid, I found emails were not being answered in a timely manner, if at all, until we persisted with receiving a response. We had to follow up on grid connection, over many weeks, this I feel should have been followed up by NRG to make sure that everything was ready to go as soon as the installation was completed.

Hi Deb,
We are sorry to hear that you weren’t absolutely satisfied with your experience. At NRG Solar we want everyone to experience a smooth and positive solar journey. We would like to acknowledge that we are disappointed that we let you down and appreciate the feedback as we are able to review your solar journey and make amendments to our processes as needed.
Regarding the installation, we understand you liaised with our install manager Scott who recognised that there was a communication breakdown on our end. As Scott mentioned we are sincerely apologetic for this and I understand we have offered a complimentary panel clean and electrical call out to help with an unrelated matter which we were happy to help with.
Unfortunately, meter change overs can be very frustrating! NRG is not able to contact your retailer on your behalf as the retailer will only discuss this work with you and their meter coordinator, who carries out the meter work(s). We know that this can be a challenging part of the solar journey as all retailers have different processes to manage their workflows and customer orders. We are committed to improving this process with retailers, SAPN and other installers like us to help smooth out this process for customers.
We value your feedback and wanted to thank you for taking the time to pass this on.
NRG Solar

A solar company to trust!

The knowledge of Michael from NRG was outstanding and gave us comfort and piece of mind that we were getting a system that suited our needs the best.

Our installers, Dan and Jo were fantastic - they were there exactly when they said they would be and worked through various rain issues to get the job done. They left the site so today - in fact they even removed some debris from our gutters help us out as our roof is so high!

The office staff were fantastic throughout, especially Ellen who we worked more closely with. They could answer all our questions promptly and professionally before, during and after the installation and coordinated a seamless grid connection. Thank you to the whole team at NRG - I would recommend them to anyone and everyone!

A very satisfied customer of NRG SOLAR.

We recently had solar panels installed in our home by NRG Solar. Our experience with the people involved in the process were exceptionally helpful and competent in the service provided. Our initial contact with Ellen was seemless. She explained the process clearly and made it easy to understand and set up. The analysis of our site was carried out Michael and he too was excellent in his explanation and carrying out of the assessment of the house. The arranging of a suitable time and date by both Michael and Ellen went very smoothly. The actual installation was carried out by Daniel and Joe. They arrived on time and the installation was quick and efficient
Dan explained the mechanics and next stage clearly and the system was ready to go, once our power provider updated the meter. The request for this to happen was done by NRG SOLAR and now the meter has been done, we now have a great solar system.
Many thanks to all involved at NRG SOLAR and we would have no hesitation in recommending this company to prospective buyers.
Regards,
Angie and Mark.

High Quality Great Product

NRG sales took the time to ask questions and gather information to provide multiple options that were customised to our situation. The pros and cons of each option were explained well so we could make an informed decisions. The process that followed was expalined and we were kept in the loop all the time with plenty of guidance and assistance.
Installation was quick and all rubbish was removed from site. Installers where happy to explain what was happening and allowing me to have a look at hardware, just because I was curious and wanted to see/feel the product.

Great Local Company

Recently had our system put in by NRG Solar and couldn't be happier. The whole process was professional and thoughtful and Michael was a terrific organiser of our needs and Daniel and Jarred did a fantastic, efficient job installing the unit. We are very pleased with the whole process which can be quite daunting but these people took us through it all with ease - happy to recommend to anyone considering taking the plunge! Show additional information

Very Professional.

It started by the receptionist contacting me to arrange an appointment for the evaluation, site inspection and the discussion on what I wanted to what the company could do. The quote came back, concise and straight forward. Installation day was organised and efficient, with all rubbish removed, with the crew well managed, professional with good presentation. The system is easy to access with prior arrangements conducted by the company, with answers to any immediate question that I rose! Show additional information

Great advice

The thing about hat sold us on NRG was their salesman Michael Summers who explained the pros and cons of our various options patiently and clearly. He was available for follow up advice and really gave us a clear basis on which to make choices. The installation took a little longer than predicted (an extra half day) because of some technical issues with our roof but was completed smoothly and the grid connection was established immediately. Everyone we’ve spoken to at the company was efficient, polite and helpful. We’ve already started recommending them to friend. And the system is working brilliantly, already breaking even or better on a daily basis. Show additional information

Excellent service, quality results

The experienced and knowledgeable consultant came out to the house to design an optimal system.
The installation went smoothly, neat work and the polite installation team cleaned up and left the place tidy.
NRG helped organise the grid connection which went ahead straight after installation.
Follow up support has been good and the system has been working well.

NRG Solar 3 phase

A great service. The install took a couple of days, but they were on time each day, and both polite and friendly. Show additional information

Nice work NRG!

From the original meeting with Michael to discuss our needs through the entire process culminating in Stefan and the guys installing our system, during nasty weather, we couldn't be happier with NRG, and the service they have provided. Show additional information

Great Service

NRG were great from 1st contact with Michael for quote, his explanations were clear and I was able to understand well, quote supplied in great detail and very quickly, also communicated post install. Ellen kept me well informed all the way to installation (and answered my silly questions). All the rebate claims and grid connections was done by NRG. The installers Daniel and Stefan arrived on time, were hard workers and left the area clean. Thank you NRG and all your staff. Penelope Bailes Show additional information

A Pleasure to Deal With

Michael quoted & was involved with the entire process,Ellen handled the admin & Nigel completed the installation. Very happy with everything. Show additional information

Exceeded expectations

Michael gave very easy to understand info we knew what we were doing and why.

Installation was scheduled to take 2 days but was done in one day. This was due to COVID19 where they put more workers on to get it done quicker. Installers were great while maintaining social distancing, everything was left tidy at the end, and all was up & running at the end of the day. A change was made to the set up and this was explained and was to my benefit.

Very pleased with the result

Fast and professional installation of a quality system. 6.4KW Sunpower panels and Fronius Primo 5KW inverter with monitoring.

The salesman was courteous and open to haggling on the price. Installation was a lot quicker than my original system - 2.2KW - back in 2008 which took several months from approval. NRG was a matter of weeks. Installation was done in one day including removal of the old system. Having had a previous system the grid install was pretty much automatic and the installers cleaned up after the job was done. Recommended. Show additional information

Considering the COVID-19 I had to make decisions by phone. Salesman was very informative & made it easier to have them go ahead and install my solar system

Quoting was quick and very explanatory. Installation took place without me being able to be present. Customer service was excellent and they organised the connection to the grid. Because I was not there I was sent photos of the panels on the roof. Very happy. Show additional information
I haven't got it working yet waiting on meter box. Hence some of the answers. Show additional information

Great value and excellent workmanship

We had our solar panel and battery system installed at the start of February. The quotation and system selection process with Michael Summers was excellent. Michael was able to clearly explain the system and tailored it to our needs and budget. He was very patient with us as we worked through the selection and design process offering good advice along the way.
The system was installed onto our new home at the start of February. This was organised by Amelia & Ellen who looked after all the pre-installation matters. They completed all the rebate documentation and made the swap over process so easy.
The system was installed by Daniel on the day nominated and in the time quoted. Daniel's workmanship is excellent. The site was always clean and tidy, no rubbish left behind and the installation is neat and tidy.
I have no issues recommending this team for solar panel and battery supply and installation.
Loving not having any electricity bills to pay and helping the environment.

Comprehensive and professional service

The quote was comprehensive and in person. They gave the impression that they had thoroughly examined our house and designed a system specific to it. Other companies carried it out by website/email and over the phone. Their quotes were OK but we were not certain that they had taken our situation thoroughly into account. The installation was carried out with the minimum disruption and all the grid connections and ancillary activities were completed promptly. The longest wait was for the change over to the smart meter Show additional information

We have been enjoying our updated solar system for just over a year now and have no regrets. Updated from 1.5 to 6.7 plus a 10kW Sonnen battery. As with any big purchase, there are a few bumps in the road but Michael Summers our Solar Design Consultant and the entire team at NRG Solar provided some of the BEST customer services I have ever experienced over the last decade or so. Although we are not quite at zero with our electricity account I feel very satisfied as to how much we are saving and on top of that payment of the system.
A big thank you to NRG. Totally happy I found them.

Great Job NRG

Very impressed with NRG from first contact. Steve came to our home and advised on a system that suited our needs and positioned the panels to maximise the sun throughout the day. Other companies only quoted via email. System installed 2 weeks after SA Power networks approval. Installers were great. Clean and tidy installation. Excellent customer service after installation too. Happy customer. Show additional information

Very knowledgeable salesman and excellent service

Good idea to get multiple quotes and the info from nrg was excellent Show additional information

Overall, good

Good communication through quoting and install and final payment made then emails were not responded to. Show additional information

Team that installed system were really good.

All aspects of quoting and installing were simple and NRG helpful and knowledgable. Team that installed the system, we couldnt recomend highly enough Show additional information

It doesn't get any better than this

We were building a new home from scratch in 2018/19, and did extensive research on PV systems in multiple locations before requesting 3 quotes on the Solar Quotes website. Two vendors responded with quotes while the 3rd was effectively unresponsive.
The response from Michael Summers from NRG was quick, professional and totally reasonable.
It was no surprise to later learn that Finn from the Solar Quotes site chose NRG for his own solar system installation.
Michael’s pre sales consultation was extensive and thorough. He listened to what we were trying to achieve with our installation and guided us to that goal. Suggestions were made but there was never any pressure to include unnecessary extras.
Michael provided advice re: the electrical configuration of the proposed house, and the PV system size, including the inverter choice. Its worth noting that the match between the peak panel capacity and the inverter size has been astonishingly accurate over the course of the intervening summer months since installation was completed.
We had a difficult relationship with our builder for most of the project, but Michael and Amelia engaged with them and their electrical contractor to ensure the best result, and to cut our installation costs when the panels were later installed after handover of the home.
Amelia maintained contact with us as the build got underway to answer any queries and track our progress, and then made sure that the system was ready to be installed once we had agreed with her on an installation date.
Installation day arrived at last!
Dan and his team were onsite and ready to go right on time. They hit our dusty yard running. Nothing was too difficult, and the installation was completed on time, on budget, and on-spec with no surprises. We really appreciated all the extra care they took to keep as much of the dust as possible OUTSIDE our brand new home.
From the moment it was switched on, this system has performed perfectly. The few questions we have had since that time have all been addressed by Michael.
NRG know exactly what they are doing from start to finish. They provide great customer service and maintain a relationship with their customers post-installation, unlike some other vendors. That’s why they will be our first call in several month’s time when we move on to install an off-grid PV system to our shed, and to add a battery to our home system in a few years.
We have nothing but praise for NRG Solar, and thoroughly recommend them to anyone considering installation of a PV system.

great from start to finish it is a very good and profecinal conpany to deal with

1 perfect engener sales person
2 perfect trade people
3 perfect perfect perfect

Quality installation, face to face customer service

Quality installation, face to face customer service, quality brands. Recommended. Show additional information

Knowledgeable and credible Company.

We used NRG Solar with our recent purchase of a solar system. Michael the consultant was very knowledgeable and explained all out questions. I would highly recommend him and the installation was seamless. We are now enjoying massive energy savings as well as reducing our carbon footprint. We couldn't be happier! Show additional information

Solar panels

Michael Summers provided an excellent quote that was thorough, met our requirements, and he was able to explain all aspects of the system in an easy to understand way. Amelia was professional and organised the production on time. Our installer Dan did a fabulous job, he was courteous, on time and explained the process as he went. He also set up the Fronius on line app to monitor our production and usage. They helped organise the grid connection which happened on the Monday following installation on the Friday. Michael Summer's after sales service has also been excellent. He has helped us finetune the Fronius app, and has been very willing to answer follow up questions. We have no hesitation in recommending this team for purchase and installation of solar panels. Show additional information

Fantastic

Fantastic pre installation and follow up service. The company actually visited first ( other companies only offered phone quotes) and spent a couple of hours here. Then checked in each month and resolved problem with the app. Great phone support for the technically challenged and responsive to general questions straight away. I am really impressed. . They organised everything and installed in an efficient friendly manner. I have recommended them to others and took up the company due to word of mouth. Show additional information

No complaints ,Michael’s quote and information very good. Jarrad and Daniel very quiet and professional for installation.Amelia great in the office.

Michaels quote and information very good. Jarrad and Daniel very quiet and professional for installation. Amelia great in the office calls were retured Show additional information

I fully Recommend NRG Solar

Excessively high power bills (peaking at over $2k for the winter quarter) tipped me over the edge in making the decision to go solar. Once the decision was made I knew I'd need to be cautious and arm myself with as much information as I could to ensure I chose the right supplier and system for my needs. The solar industry is full of sharks and I certainly didn't want to feed myself to any of them!

Anyone doing their research will quickly find their way to Solarquotes.com.au operated by ex-CSIRO renewable energy specialist Finn Peacock. This is a goldmine of information for the solar newbie. On top of that Finn runs a lead generation program for reputable solar providers that have been vetted to ensure they hold all the appropriate industry regulatory credentials and have a good track record in terms of customer satisfaction. I decided this was the best way to select a solar provider and ensure I didn't end up like Quint in the movie Jaws!

I submitted my details to the lead generation service and was provided with three solar providers to get quotes from. One of them was NRG Solar whom I had already reached out to for a quote. So I proceeded to get quotes from all three and got varying recommendations as to the most appropriate system topology for my situation.

This led me to do more independent research and I went back and questioned all three providers on their recommendations. There was quite a bit of back and forth, and the whole process certainly took some time. But you must remember this is a major purchase and you expect the system be reliable, efficient, and deliver a long service life, so you really must ensure you choose the absolute best system for your needs.

I ended up settling on NRG Solar as my supplier of choice. The main reason was that their sales representative, Michael Summers was totally professional and really knew what he was talking about. He was very responsive, and knew how to tread that fine line between keeping in touch and following me up, without becoming pushy. I also made the effort to visit NRG's business premises and see their operation with my own eyes. I wanted to satisfy myself that the business wasn't just a slick online presence. I wanted to see their physical infrastructure to make sure I was dealing with a legitimate business that's in it for the long haul.

So after three or four quotes from NRG as we refined and optimised the proposed system, I was happy to proceed and placed my order. I must commend Michael on his patience and diligence in dealing with me as a customer as it was a full12 months from our first contact to actually placing the order.

Once the order was placed, Michael handed me over to Amelia who manages their works in progress. Her communication with me was prompt and detailed. She was great at pre-empting the "what happens next?" questions. She also contacted my energy retailer and arranged the fitment of a smart meter by them for me.

On the day of installation Dan and his offsider arrived on time. We were putting up a large system, 34 panels, which I imagined would take more than 2 people to get the job done in a day. But Dan was confident and both guys worked efficiently and diligently. Dan even cut back some of an overhanging tree to minimise shading of the panels in the morning! The job was completed by 4pm and the workmanship was of very high quality. I was very pleased with the final result.

Its now 6 weeks since the installation and the performance of the system is exceeding expectations. Michael's Nearmaps estimates were for 45kw a day over the summer period and we are averaging 59kw produced on sunny days, and on some hitting 62kw. We've had a few fully overcast days, with these we're producing about 20-25kw a day.

The Enphase reporting app is really easy to use and provides a very good insight into our power consumption patterns, energy production, and power exported to the grid.

In summary, do your research, take your time, and choose a provider that listens to you. I fully recommend NRG Solar.

Highly recommend NRG

Very impressed with NRG from first contact. Steve came to our home and advised us on a system that best suited our needs and positioned the panels to maximise the sun throughout the day. System installed before Christmas as requested. Installers were great- made a couple of panel position changes once had been up on the roof after discussion with us. Clean and tidy installation. Excellent customer service after installation too - needed assistance turning on inverter once feed in meter connected- call answered promptly and problem solved. Very happy customer. Show additional information

You get what they promised

I've waited a couple of years before posting a review because I wanted to have some decent data to make judgement on. The pre sales info and recommendations by Darren were excellent. He explained the solar setup in simple terms. The quote was not the cheapest but the customer service was a big factor in our choice of NRG as our supplier and installer.
Two and a half years down the track since installation all of Darren's predictions have been surpassed. He recommended a 5.4 kW system and estimated that on good day it should generate up to 26kW and the system savings should pay for itself in between 5-6 years. Well it regularly generates more than 26kW per day and has achieved up to 34kW. Based on savings from the solar power generation in the first 2.5 years I calculate that the system payback will be 3.8 years, well ahead of the estimated 5-6 years.
Of course some of the savings will be attributed to the energy plan we are on. But even so the performance of the system has exceeded my exoectations and complements my energy plan.

Thoroughly professional, quoting, installing, after sales service A+++

Everything explained, followed up on all inquiries, arranged grid connection, install was explained in full, can’t fault their service and it is on going Show additional information

How good is solar power!

Great team, very efficient, helpful and happy with the installation. Should have done it sooner! Show additional information
This company worked with us all the way. We kept having to defer the install date due to having a roof replaced. Never once were we made to feel bad about us constantly changing installation dates. We had only paid a very small deposit and yet they stuck to the quote despite many months of us having to muck them around. Installation team 11/10 Show additional information
After the initial choice of solar panels, NRG let me know they could not supply that particular model, but they substituted with another panel of the same brand, which is apparently superior - at no extra cost.
When the installers came, they discovered that the layout of the panels on my roof would not fit as designed [because I have an unusual ridged configuration]. However, they worked around this and have installed 10 panels as agreed.

The meter has only just been switched over so I am waiting to see how effective the system will be.

Fantastic installer

Whole process from quote to installation was excellent. Great customer service. Show additional information

Great job NRG

The sales/quoting process was timely and professional, all my questions were answered in detail, gave me peace-of-mind notwithstanding they weren't the cheapest. Their ability to offer 10 year warranty parts & labour on the Fronius inverter won me over as well as your testimonial repeated hereunder following their installation at your house:

“NRG are a local SA company, who are very professional and offer excellent service and great products, and I am extremely happy with the very neat installation”.

The installation went smoothly.

The office staff couldn't do enough to assist, their customer service has been excellent.

Pleasure to deal with NRG

Great service from everyone from NRG.
Slight issue with installation but effective communication allowed for prompt resolution of the issue