Open Electrical Pty Ltd

Open Electrical Pty Ltd Reviews

Open Electrical Pty Ltd is a Solar Power Installation company based in Eight Mile Plains QLD. Here are their reviews as submitted by visitors to SolarQuotes

Reviewers report paying: $4,800 - $6,500 for depending on hardware choice and installation difficulty ( how is this calculated? )

The views expressed by reviewers are theirs alone, and do not necessarily reflect those of Peacock Media Group, which makes no representations as to the accuracy of the reviews. For our full disclaimer and further information, see our Terms of Use and our Review Guidelines.

Open Electrical Pty Ltd Reviews (16)

Very helpful

The home visit was terrific, they explained everything and their price was great. The install process has been smooth so far too

Wonderful Solar install

We were extremely happy with Open Electrical's supply and install of our 34 panel, 13.4 Kw solar power system. From the initial contact they were friendly, professional, punctual with great communication. Their price far outweighed their competitors, and the service was very good. They kept us informed continually, answered our phone calls, turned up on time, and on the day they said they would. Their workers were great, friendly and informative, and just got on with the job which they completed in 2 days. We could not be happier with our solar, and recommend if you are thinking of solar - don't go passed getting a quote from these guys. We are very satisfied customers.

Fantastic service.

The sales stuff knew what they were talking about, he took us through the process, what our best options were and how long it would take

The installation was quick the guys were polite, they were tidy and punctual took them 2 days to install

Customer service was fantastic after they finished they called up to check if everything went well and took us through the next steps of having solar.

Just Perfect!

From quoting to installing our new 6.4Kw Solar installation I can only say one thing: Perfect!

Everything on time, great team, friendly, professional and good quality products!

Great advice from Dennis, not trying to up selling stuff you don't need..

Highly recommended!

Paul

8kW System does not perform to 8kW - we must be the only 8kW system that doesn't reach 8kW

Purchased and installed a 10.37kW system with 25 x 415W panels and 8kW Sungrow Inverter - day 1 system went to 5kW - reported to OE - 3 days later technician arrived, walked over the roof and shook everything - system went to 6.5kW. Since then the system occasionally reaches 7.5kW but then backs off and on a very sunny day goes between 6.5 to 7.5kW. Reported to OE. a few days later technician arrived (without a ladder) and walked the roof. Tried to tell me there were trees shadowing the roof, the design and installation was perfect ie. not their fault - this was at 12noon and there was no shadows even close. House and panels point just west of north - apparently perfect. According to my calculations there are 2 inputs to the inverter - 1 produces 2.905kW and the other produces 7.47kW. Has system checked by my electrician and he says these readings are incorrect and should be changed.
What do I want? the system to works as other 8kW systems. I have photos of another 8kW system in Brisbane and, on a sunny day, I regularly see it hit 8kW about 10am and stay there until after 2pm.

Happy costumer

13 Kw Rec alpha panels, 10 kw, 3 phase inverter at my house.
Jack was the sales consultant - very good knowledge and very professional.

The whole process can’t be any more smoother, quoting, discussion ( Jack - very patient with my questions)

Site inspection- Luke electrician and Jack.

Admin staff

Installation by an electrician and apprentice ( sorry can’t remember their name) but were very good.

Paper work to transition to Energex and origin.

Setting up the smart meter/monitoring app.

Follow up by an electrician next week to calibrate meters.

First quarter bill arrived today after only used feed in for 28 days.

Bill has gone down from 700 to 270.

Would recommend open electricals with full confidence.

Best value for money with qulity panels and inverter

Open Electrical (www.openelectricial.com.au) were great ! They gave me the best value for money system with REC panel and Fronius inverter. The system I got is 8Kw but the inverter will allow me to add more panels to go to 10Kw.

The process of buying was excellent, they were very upfront and honest and accommodated my needs as my roof is getting replaced so agreed to do the install in two stages.

Would highly recommend them if you are looking around the Brisbane area.

Outstanding service

I contracted the Open Electrical team to install a 10.5KW solar system and can't be more happy with that decision.

The team is very professional and experienced in the field. Their service and communication is outstanding and I would recommend them to anyone looking to get a solar system installed.

I did about 6 quotes with other providers before getting in contact with Dennis from Open Electrical. After he went through all the different options, explained the process and how they do the job I felt way more comfortable with them than with any of other provider.

Legends!

Excellent

Excellent service everything was easy. Install customer service of the highest standard couldn’t be happier highly recommend

Professional company and great installers

From the initial meet and quote from Dennis to organising the install date to actual install date it was a seemless professional arrangement.
The installers were great guys, pleasant to talk with, professional and efficient in the install, great job.

Top service

Very professional from start to finish. I’m a happy customer.

Fantastic job

From start to finish, could not be happier. Excellent service and the installation team were so helpful and did a marvelous job. Everything was neat and tidy when they left. Assistance regarding the setting up the app was most helpful.

Good experience from quote to after sales questions

Best price I got on Southside - no pushy salesmen.
Communicated options to me and gave me an install date weeks out. Technicians turned up on time did the job and got everything setup incl wifi connectivity.

They even moved the whirlybird to another part of the roof so that all panels could fit on north facing side - small things like this were included: no other installer offered to do this.

Open Electrical

Great customer service

Installers were professional, clean and friendly

Sales team matched and beat all other quotes.

Entire process was very easy

Great customer service

Nina at Open Electrical was very helpful through the entire process.
The quotes organised through solar quotes were all very quick and professional. mark at open electrical was able to give us a better price