Penrith Solar Centre Reviews

About Penrith Solar Centre, Solar Installers

Penrith Solar Centre
Platinum Partner
Penrith Solar Centre is a SolarQuotes Client (what does this mean?)
ABN: 45 619 062 734  ABN active since 12 May 2017 | Priority Power Services Pty Ltd
ACN: 619 062 734  ACN active since 12 May 2017 | Priority Power Services Pty Ltd
Electrical Contractor's License:   (learn about electrical licenses and buying solar)
NSW: 316075C Priority Power Services Pty Ltd

Reviewers report paying: $3,000 - $10,000 for depending on hardware choice and installation difficulty ( how is this calculated? )

At Penrith Solar Centre, we are passionate about renewable energy. And
that’s our greatest strength. We draw on the differences in who you are,
where you are from, and how you think. To create sustainable energy that
serves everyone, we believe in including everyone.

We are here to educate local lives, to deliver world class products at
affordable prices, to help Aussies produce, store and consume their own
energy, to provide a better future for humanity, and to improve the quality
of life on Earth.

We question what’s possible and strategise to not only achieve it, but
exceed it. We remain unfazed by the trials we constantly face by not
conforming to the comfortable.

We endorse the respective talents of our team, each contributing to the
structure of our formidable assembly, trembling those who confront us.
While others oversee those below them, we acknowledge them and raise
them higher than anyone could perceive.

We accept the responsibility and challenges encountered from being on
the front line. To experience the highs we must encounter the lows. We
differentiate by not recognising them as lows, but instead as opportunities.
We are grateful for these opportunities because without them we will only
ever be good, never the greatest.

From our earliest days, Penrith Solar Centre has always believed that the
greatest change begins with an idea, powered by passion. Education is a
great equaliser, which is why we are committed to empowering people at
all levels. We partner with local businesses and schools to reach even more
people so that we can share our knowledge and inspire change.

This is reflected in our mission to give 15,000 Australian homes the power to
produce, store, and consume their own energy, by 2025.

Penrith Solar Centre Solar Reviews

Great experience of a professional and efficient solar solution implementation

A neighbour conveniently felled a few shading trees and a 3 year old solar quotation instantly became more viable.
The upgraded choice of a micro converter solution took care of remaining shading concerns, all expertly explained and demonstrated by the sales consultant.

The installation team on site quickly identified some panel placement design improvement options on the roof and the ensuing quick on-the-spot collaboration between PSC sales and installation teams secured for us a much better optical placing of the panels than we had been expecting.

The installation itself was flawless and was finished well ahead of time and with minimal disturbance. Very professional and efficient conduct !

In summary, all PSC staff performed admirably to deliver an impressive product and we will have no concerns whatsoever to recommend PSC to anyone who might consider installing a solar system.

The Enphase monitoring system is downright amazing. We find ourselves constantly monitoring and evaluating the system performance and thinking of ways to better and more economically plan our electricity usage.

Grid connection meter is in process at the moment, well supported by PSC.

A massive thank you

We just had a 5.07kW solar system installed by the fantastic team at Penrith Solar Centre.
The experience from the first phone call through to installation was brilliant! We were provided with 2 different quotes and walked through the benefits/differences between each and felt fully engaged and supported as a customer with every question answered to ensure we made the right decision for our home. The installation team was punctual, enthusiastic, and helpful with work completed to a high standard the system is set up for success. After installation service has been awesome, they quickly organised smart meter installation with our electricity provider.

A massive thank you to the team all round for investing your time and enthusiasm. You will not be disappointed. We highly recommend Penrith Solar Centre.

Fantastic experience from quote to install

Thoroughly recommend these guys. From the quote to the day of install, every step is well communicated and professional. I had a friend with a Solar install business outside of the area go over the quote and they were impressed. Quality parts used everywhere and great value. Show additional information

Fantastic team, with you from start to finish and beyond.

Nick at PSC was extremely helpful, the PSC micro inverter quote was the first quote i got and as i wasnt sure what to expect i did a lot of research and received many more quotes from other highly reputable companies and found PSC was not only good value but also offering a highly quality product than the other quotes i received. We were looking for longevity with our system (as well as a good return on investment) so we were very happy with the quote we received.
Plus the installers and team arrived on time, were respectful and tidied up after themselves. Even after install we have been assured that we can rely on PSC for any assistance that we may need on the system and being a local provider was just the icing on the cake for us. Thank you PSC and the whole team.

Fantastic company

The process from quote right thought to installation is easy. The team are totally professional and only too happy to answer any questions and are very knowledgeable. The installation was neat and well organized and the producers are the best quality. We are very very happy with our Solar system. Show additional information

10 out of 10

Never met a more professional team of tradies. When you have a big job done to your house this is who you want.
Will make sure all my friends have Penrith Solar install their systems!!!!
Oh and 4k cheaper than the door knockers that tried me to get to go with them.

Fantastic

From the first point of call, Penrith solar was great. None of my question seemed silly to them, very was helpful, not the cheapest quote but also not the dearest for such a high quality system.

Installers where great, tidy and well mannered.

Was strongly recommend to use Penrith solar and I would highly recommend them myself.

Quality installation/ Quality materials

The whole process was easy and smooth.
As I'm an electrician quality of installation really stands out to me and I am picky. The roof top installation is excellent. The isolator covers are the best I've seen and are discrete.
The only thing i would have preferred was the envoy to have be installed in the garage and not in the back of the meter panel. The guys cleaned up after themselves and you wouldn't know they were there but for the panels on the roof.
I would have no hesitation using them again or recommending them.

Happy customer

Very happy with the whole job from start to finish very professional and friendly Show additional information

Experience was beyond our expectations

Great communications all the way through. The installation team arrived on time and were very friendly. They explained the installation process and got to work in a very efficient manner. The workmanship quality was impressive and the job was completed within the day as promised.

On completion, the lead installer explained how the system works and what I should expect following the installation.

I highly recommend Penrith Solar Centre

Great experience

Great experience from sales through to installation. The sales team were knowledgeable and prompt in responses and the installation team were friendly, efficient and experienced. Show additional information

Informative and easy to understand

Sales process was informative and easy to understand, very pleasant representative

Installation was today and went well, installers spend time answering all my questions and were respectful of my property while doing the install, installation is very neat on the roof and conduit from meter box is tidy. The relay was faulty during install so they are coming back tomorrow to replace

Customer service so far has been very good, I have been informed that they would be sending and email off in the next few days to my energy supplier

5 Star from Start to Finish

Everyone from the first call to the ongoing service has been a 5 star performance. There will always be hiccups with any job the crew found a solution and made it happen very happy. Show additional information

Total Professionals

I wanted to install Solar and came across PSC based on the the reviews and feedback on multiple platforms. They whole experience from the initial contact to the final installation was stress free and executed with a lot of professionalism. PSC is a "gentleman" organization of the solar installation world Show additional information

Extremely helpful and patient with different quotes. Install team punctual and helpful. After install service was impressive and they organised smart meter installation. Show additional information

Very happy

I recently had a 10kw system installed by Penrith solar. I would recommend them to anyone considering investing in a solar system. A good experience all round ! Show additional information

Totally Satisfied with Installation

Selected Penrith Solar from a short list of candidates and was very impressed with their thoroughness and professionalism from the initial quotation through to installation. As our solar was part of a larger renovation project they were extremely understanding and co-operative with our building schedule, whilst providing valuable feedback/suggestions on the solar installation throughout the building process. Some adaptation was necessary due to the changed roof area but they excelled in delivering the optimal solution and even sorted out the connection with my energy supplier. Giving the products a 4/5 as they have only been running for a couple of weeks but going great so far. Cannot find a fault with Penrith Solar 5/5. Show additional information

Professional Solar Installation Company

I checked out reviews of people that had a rooftop solar system installed recently and found out quickly that Penrith Solar Centre had the most and the best reviews on all the platforms that I researched. Still, I wanted to get a better picture myself by visiting their office and workshop in Cranebrook. My first impression was very positive. I saw a very clean and well organised place with friendly staff that went out of their way to explain what systems they specialise in and the various options I have that would suit our house. At no stage did I feel being pressured to commit myself on the spot. I told Dylan that I would get more quotes before I make a decision. No problem, Dylan replied, I would recommend you do that anyway.
I drove to another place I had researched online and upon entering I could tell immediately that they weren’t well organised. Their place looked untidy, which made me feel uneasy straight away. Although the quotes from both organisations were pretty similar it was an easy decision for me to accept PSC’s quote based on my first impressions.
I decided on a 7.41kW system with Q-Cell panels and Enphase Micro Inverters. The Christmas and New Year holidays meant that I had to wait a little longer than usual for the installation. However, the date of installation that I was given after signing the contract and paying the deposit was settled and accepted. From there everything went like a Swiss Watch. I was kept informed all along the way and didn’t have to worry about anything. PSC handled everything including contacting my Electricity Retailer.
The installation crew turned up on the day on time, despite of the terrible weather forecast for this day. The very professional team finished just in time before the rain started. Well done, great job. About 14 days later the smart meter was installed and now I am reaping the benefits of having solar on my roof and having had a hassle free experience from beginning to the end. I couldn’t be happier and recommend Penrith Solar Centre and all their staff to anyone who is considering getting a rooftop solar system installed.

Second experience

PSC is great company to do business with. Even second job we order thy did bery professional way. I just did open side gate for them and they did rest. I did not have to be there at all and they left side clean nad tidy. Highly recomend this company to everyone. As I said this was second job we order from them.

Best regards,
Boris

The best around

From start to finish Penrith Solar were very professional and a pleasure to deal with. From Hana in sales to Brendan and the installation team, everything was spot on.

Great communication, very informative, did exactly as they said they would and fantastic to deal with right throughout.

I would definitely recommend them to anyone thinking of making the switch to solar.

6.6kW System with Tesla Powerwall 2

Had a 6.6kW system with Tesla Powerwall battery installed. Everyone I had contact from PSC were polite, knowledgeable and kept me informed at all times, from initial quote, through the install process and handover. For anyone looking to invest in a solar system, I would have no hesitation recommending this team. Show additional information

Great sales experience and professional installation

The sales process was quick and easy, Azat was very helpful and answered all my questions and ran through a number of variations of panels and inverters with me.

The installation team was very professional and considered the aesthetics of my place as well as the efficiency of the system. It was also good to see them wearing safety harnesses on the roof as a place that doesn't skimp on safety isn't likely to cut corners elsewhere.

Great Job

The boys from Penrith Solar were polite, punctual and did a great job.
Unlike many tradies, they cleaned up everything after they finished.
Gris connection was arranged by Penrith Solar, so there was nothing else I needed to do.
Would highly recommend.

Fantastic System. Great overall process.

Penrith Solar is the epitome of professionalism. Initially, we went with another solar installer due to wanting Sunpower panels installed but the installer cancelled on the day of the install with their reason that our roof structure isn't strong enough to install solar. Got in touch with Penrith Solar again and asked for a re-quote and it was the smoothest process I've ever been a part of. Billy was awesome in accomodating my requests and also really great giving advice on what's best for our home. Before install day, they did 2 visits just to ensure that the designed panel layout is suitable and can be accomodated by our roof. On install day, the guys showed up early and got to work quickly. They were respectful, knowledgable and kept us informed throughout the day. Show additional information

Great workmanship, awesome people

My roof is south facing and many installers refuse to touch it, especially door knoking one.

Penrith solar has made it work, at peek I am getting 10kW from a 10.15kW systems.

The most impressive thing was their great workmanship, i have a 2 story house, i was expecting to have a conduit running from the roof to the panels, however they have managed to hide all the cables, leaving an awesome finish on my wall.

Professional and experienced installer

Penrith Solar Centre were outstanding from the sales process through to the install and after sales support. PSC worked to optimise the design for my challenging roof. In fact, another solar company advised that solar couldn't be done at all! They were clearly wrong.

PSC installers were friendly and accomodating. They did a great install on the day from the rack mounting and proper cabling to the enphase setup on site to talk back to enphase enlighten.

They continued through the process without any prompting, submitting the paperwork for the meter swap out and providing the documentation for the installation, as well as applying on my behalf for the extended warranty for the enphase micro-inverters.

PSC were also attentive to a software issue that developed on the enphase and quickly had the envoy-s controller upgraded within one hour that did resolved it.

Overall, highly recommended and professional solar company. Five stars all round. Would use again with no hesitation.

You get what you pay for - high quality service, parts & knowledge.

After receiving some quotes externally and through solar quotes, I settled on a Penrith Solar Centre due to the high level of service, existing reviews and quality parts used. A solar system is an investment and you get what you pay for.

I met so many of the team it's hard to name them all, but from the sales quote through the install the whole process went smoothly and everything was completed on time and professionally. I ended up going with an 8.2kW system with a Fronius inverter & Tesla Powerwall 2. I had a couple of changes to the standard install which were all accommodated without drama due to my internal network being non-standard. Nothing was a problem and everyone was professional throughout.

There was a very minor hiccup post install, but the team came out the next business day and rectified it.

That's probably the biggest thing: the pre and post installation service. If you have any issues before, during or after install, you want the company who sells the system to be the same one that installs it. Sure, PSC weren't the cheapest by dollar value, but they were by far the best value for money as a whole package. Can't recommend them enough and would use again in the future.

PSC FOR THE WIN!

PSC installed a 8.19kw system and I could not be happier with the outcome.... Hana was very knowledgeable and made the decision easy...from start to finish they were very professional and communicated everything very clearly installationwas hassle free in time and completed before I knew it. Their knowledge is probably the best I have seen going through many different quotes and companies to land on PSC for the win. They took care of everything before and after to ensure i was taken care of.....Highly recommended Show additional information

Safe hands

From start to finish Penrith Solar were so easy to work with. Professional, informative and gave excellent advise. Did not oversell, listened to what I wanted. Both my wife and I had a really good feeling about them and they have not disappointed.

The installation team were fantastic, courteous and clean. They did an excellent job.

High five all round

An absolute pleasure to deal with

Penrith Solar Centre is an absolute pleasure to deal with. I am surprised that any review has been less than 5 star.

Quite simply, they do what they promise and do it beautifully.

Smooth installation and great customer service

From getting a quote up to installing the solar panels, they have great communication and amazing installation.
Thanks to Nick for helping us with the best option for a solar system and for being very patient with all our questions. Also, to Zac, Nick and Taylor thanks for an amazing installation of the solar panels. The guys are really friendly and gets the job done in a very smooth manner even with a very hot day. Zac explained to me how to properly shutdown the switch and informed me what are the next steps after the installation. Highly Recommended!

Great service from Penrith Solar

Really happy with the process , great information , salesman took time to explain some of the different options .
No pressure but really good follow-up
The install team were great , punctual polite very clean no mess to cleanup .

They arranged everything for the grid connection after install .

I'd highly recommend them .

5 Star service, easy installation and brilliant communication

Great communication, service and installation.
From Billy giving us the best option and quote; to the boys Zac, Taylor and Nick for installing the system and going through the process.
They turned up on time.
The boys were very professional, no fuss and cleaned up after also
Highly recommend Penrith Solar Centre
Installed January 2021

My house looks even more beautiful with Penrith Solar panels! Fantastic job and energy bill woes, begone!

I’m just amazed every time I drive past my house, to see the fantastic panel installation done by Penrith Solar. It really adds a fancy touch to my place. Looks withstanding, the benefits I’m getting by the Q Cell+Enphase installation are making sure I don’t have to worry about my energy bill or the assembly. The Enphase enlighten app is more frequently checked by me, than my Facebook account! Just love to see the numbers and the details. Thanks Penrith Solar! Show additional information

Best experience from start to finish

The team at Penrith Solar were the most knowledgeable and forthcoming group I considered, and delivered exactly what was promised. From the first consultation right up to the install and handover, they were very patient and courteous and made sure I understood everything and was comfortable with their process the whole way through.
The same couldn't be said for other providers I had talked to. Unlike others, everyone at Penrith Solar, knew what they were talking about (more than what's on the brochure or what you can find from a quick google search), didn't dodge any questions, and even investigated some of my more obscure queries and got answers for me. They even assisted with the Finance company.
Install was very painless, the guys came right on time, walked me through what they were planning to do, and were finished and cleaned up ahead of schedule. Couldn't fault them on anything.
Definitely on the pricier side compared to others, but you really do get what you pay for. And with an investment as important like this, you don't really want to risk it.

Faultless Istallation with a hard working crew in 40 degree heat.

Process was easy, competitive quote. Crew arrived on the scheduled date. Immediate start to work under very gruelling conditions. Crew powered on and completed the installation. I was shown how to shut the system down and how to use the web monitoring site. I paid that very day and a copy of the email requesting a meter upgrade arrived the next business day. Recommend highly. Show additional information

Very happy with enphase and installer

Penrith were the only company to send someone to us although the rep talked rather too much and wasn't able to look at our roof or review our technical needs very well. A follow up call with the sales manager answered our questions. Installation team were excellent, listened to my requirements and complied, they completed the install in one day with cracked tiles replaced from my stock and all rubbish removed. This was the second system on the roof so the new system was operational straight away. Show additional information

Great Service and Installation

it took few emails back and forth to get bigger solar system as Penrith Solar suggested me to get 6.6KWh
But eventually I got 11.5KWh system.
Initially installation was scheduled on late Jan 2021 however since Penrith Solar had cancellation, they gave me the time slot for the PV installation

Happy Customer, Quick Installation

Recently had Jake from Penrith Solar out to get a quote. Really knowledgeable off the products and answered every question we had, and even some we didn't.
Then when the boys came out to do the install it wasnt the best day to be up on the roof with the inclement weather and what not, but they proceeded quickly and safely. And left the house as it was before, just with a new system on the roof.
Would happily recommend to anyone looking to get a solar system installed.

Highly recommended

We had our 7.7kW system installed few days ago. The experiance was very good with Penrith Solar, starting from my first call to enquire about their options and prices, all the way until the installation.
Nick was very helpful and easy to deal with during exploring the best option for our setup, he was always happy to provide clarification and opinion. The installation team were onetime, worked hard during the day to get everything installed and ready. No fuss, they did very good job and delivered a clean installation. Along the way, everyone I interacted with was friendly, and supportive.
Overall, very happy with the experience so far.

The Best in the West

Nick from PSC came out to our place for a quote for solar panels. He talked us through the process ,from were you want the panels the size of the system when the install will happen, even organized the grid connection .Nick answered any questions we asked him even up till the install . A big sell point for us was they install the system them self no out side contractors .On the day of the install the boys showed up nice and early they didn't muck around installing they went through everything with us . Very impressed with so much we got them to install a battery 3 months later :) Show additional information

Great communication and awesome service!

A complete team effort from the guys and girls at Penrith Solar Centre! The process was very smooth from in home quoting to the final install. Everything was explained fully and followed up to make sure all questions were answered. The day of install went smoothly and everything was setup and working correctly as a big storm rolled in so was very lucky! The enphase app is great at tracking all the production and consumption information and the install guys walked me through this as well. Would highly recommend PSC! Show additional information

Best company I ever deal with in Australia.

a week ago

We are very happy with the way the installers worked. They let us know about 15 days ahead they coming to install on the 5th of December 2020 at 7:00am by e-mail and 2 days before installation by sms. Installers were very punctual thay arrived at our place exactly as they wrote in e-mail. Very well organised 2 of them working on the roof installing panels and one ond the ground installing Tesla powetwall2. One labourer helping installers on the roof and also helping installer on the ground. They started at 7:00am and finished around 2:30pm. Thay cleaned whole side and took rubish away. They also explained how to use Tesla app and how to do shutdown procedure for Tesla powerwall2. We are very happy with Penrith Solar Centre. Thank you very much PSC team.

Fantastic team!

The team at PSC have been amazing! Starting off with the amazing customer service from Billy, I had a lot of confidence in my decision to go with Penrith Solar, and we are so glad we did. The installs team would have to be the best tradesmen we have had, so hard working they just got in and got it done while being so polite, and explained absolutely everything. And lastly the admin team behind the scenes making sure all the paperwork was done. Thanks again to the whole team! Show additional information

Easy from wo to go.

When Hana came out she was super helpful and informative, I even threw some curve ball questions which she was able to answer too.
Installation was no problem at all, the installers were polite and also very informative regarding the system and monitoring app.
Customer service was excellent before and after install. Only thing was that I had to call up the office twice for an email that I accidentally deleted, so that was my fault anyway.
I would definitely refer Penrith Solar to anyone considering a solar system

5 Star

Smooth-sailing process from queries to quotes to installation to post-install services! Thanks to the whole team! Show additional information

Outstanding

From the first point of contact to after sales service the team from Penrith Solar Centre have been outstanding. The quote and sales process was easy and well explained and despite a wait for install (high demand) the team were on time and over delivered. They allowed two days for a large install and managed to get it done (to a high standard) in one. Show additional information

Great team

Sales process was stress free with quality information. No pressure, site visited to check specific conditions and occurred when promised. Installation was booked in a couple of months away from the date (the team's quite busy) but everything occurred as scheduled, with a punctual install team arriving at our house. Show additional information

Penrith Solar Centre

Highly recommend Penrith Solar Centre. Staff very friendly and informative from start to finish. Very competitive price.
Now installation is done, ready to save money.