Penrith Solar Centre Reviews

About Penrith Solar Centre, Solar Installers

Penrith Solar Centre
Platinum Partner
Penrith Solar Centre is a SolarQuotes Client (what does this mean?)
ABN: 45 619 062 734  ABN active since 12 May 2017 | Priority Power Services Pty Ltd
ACN: 619 062 734  ACN active since 12 May 2017 | Priority Power Services Pty Ltd
Electrical Contractor's License:   (learn about electrical licenses and buying solar)
NSW: 316075C Priority Power Services Pty Ltd

Reviewers report paying: $3,000 - $10,000 for depending on hardware choice and installation difficulty ( how is this calculated? )

At Penrith Solar Centre, we are passionate about renewable energy. And
that’s our greatest strength. We draw on the differences in who you are,
where you are from, and how you think. To create sustainable energy that
serves everyone, we believe in including everyone.

We are here to educate local lives, to deliver world class products at
affordable prices, to help Aussies produce, store and consume their own
energy, to provide a better future for humanity, and to improve the quality
of life on Earth.

We question what’s possible and strategise to not only achieve it, but
exceed it. We remain unfazed by the trials we constantly face by not
conforming to the comfortable.

We endorse the respective talents of our team, each contributing to the
structure of our formidable assembly, trembling those who confront us.
While others oversee those below them, we acknowledge them and raise
them higher than anyone could perceive.

We accept the responsibility and challenges encountered from being on
the front line. To experience the highs we must encounter the lows. We
differentiate by not recognising them as lows, but instead as opportunities.
We are grateful for these opportunities because without them we will only
ever be good, never the greatest.

From our earliest days, Penrith Solar Centre has always believed that the
greatest change begins with an idea, powered by passion. Education is a
great equaliser, which is why we are committed to empowering people at
all levels. We partner with local businesses and schools to reach even more
people so that we can share our knowledge and inspire change.

This is reflected in our mission to give 15,000 Australian homes the power to
produce, store, and consume their own energy, by 2025.

Penrith Solar Centre Solar Reviews

Enjoyable experience and it just felt right

Communication throughout the process was outstanding. No continuous hassling to get the sale, the quote process was about what I needed and provided outstanding advice and no BS. I swapped and changed the size of the system a few times without hassle.

Install was like getting excited for Christmas. The team was on time and I was introduced to the whole team and they communicated with me throughout each stage. Tiles did crack in the process but were swapped out with new ones.

I got 9.1kw system with microinverters.

Very knowledgeable and helpful throughout whole process

Have sent off all relevant paperwork
Awaiting replies from providers

Great experience - Penrith Solar

Excellent experience with the Penrith Solar team. Prompt quote and onsite follow-up to confirm our system requirements including aesthetics! Installation was painless & we received a detailed handover from the team. We have no hesitation to recommend Penrith Solar. Show additional information

Ten star out of five star

Everything that penrith solar did was 10 star out of 5 star.
quote process was helpful and went smooth with opportunity to learn more about solar system selection and installation requirements.
each installation crew member deserve 10 star out of 5 star. Very professional install. they took great care of our freshly painted roof. Team leader ilija pointed out to partially cracked tiles that roofer missed out and replaced them.

GREAT PEOPLE AND GREAT COMPANY!!

A grade service

Excellent service and price from original enquiry right through to system handover. A pleasure to deal with all office staff, sales and installation teams. If you use anyone else to install your solar you are probably getting second best! Show additional information

good solar install

Hana in sales very polite and very patient with me.
Was honest and informative
Installation went well no complaints
Energy output yet to see over long term but the daily energy input rates seen on the inverter is huge :)

Second to None

Had an 8.75kW Q Cells 6+ and Fronius Inverter system installed recently and we could not be happier. Penrith Solar were fantastic throughout the entire process, from sales, back of house (administration) and the installation itself. All the team members involved were helpful and polite. Their level of customer service is not something I have experienced before. The installation itself was of the highest quality with no visible conduit and no mess left at the end of the job. Following the install, the team have quickly arranged for connection to the grid with our electricity provider. The whole process has been easy and seamless. If you want a no fuss process for the purchase and installation of a solar system, then Penrith Solar is the company to use. Highly recommended. Show additional information

Penrith Solar Centre is the best in town! A great team, amazing service and a fantastic system

The entire process, from the initial quoting through to installation and handover, was absolutely fantastic. The staff were very polite, respectful, and informative. They cleaned up after the installation was complete, leaving our home tidy and we were kept informed of every step of the installation.

We cannot thank you enough for making our change to solar power so simple and easy.

Look no further, Extremely Professional

We shopped around at first for a solar company to install, Penrith Solar Centre, stood out from the rest, the product knowledge and professional Sales team, and great communication, and were able to answer any questions with strong knowledge.
They told us in advance that it was a 8 week wait for install, and they turned up exactly the date they confirmed.

The install team, were extremely polite and professional and very clean, highly recommend them.

Don’t look any further for your Solar quotes, this is right company for your install.

32 panel microinverter system installed through PSC

The process from sales, pre-install, install and post install follow up has been great. Looking forward to seeing the ROI for the system Show additional information

Great system

Not the cheapest option but the best. They supply only the best (so fronius as an inverter) to make sure they are happy with the systems they create for you. I had their team turn up and install a system in a day with minimal hassle. Nice chaps with no issues at all. I did the maths and felt that for a long term investment breast going for quality components than the lower quality cheaper options. Also no pressure sales people! That's the best bit for me. Show additional information

Fantastic from start to finish!

Penrith Solar were great from the moment we got them out to quote. Very professional and informative quotation, great staff and great quality systems offered. Installation was painless and the Enphase monitoring app is awesome! Customer service after installation is fantastic too. Can’t recommend them enough! Show additional information

Excellent service and a quality system

From the beginning, the quotation process was simple and the sales team worked with me to choose a system that fitted our current needs, whilst future proofing us.

The pre installation communications were excellent - all the information needed was rpovided in an easy to understand format, and the office manager was happy to guide me through any questions I had.

On installation day, the team were puctual and highly professional. They kept me updated on the progress, and were clean, tidy and as quiet as they could be whilst I was working at home.

I recieved rapid confirmation that my smart meter had been requested from my energy provider, and a small hiccup in the operation of the inverter meant I got to test their after sales service - which invloved them sending an engineer within two hours to rectify the problem.

I would higly recommend this company - great value for money, excellent product and great customer service. What more do you need?!

Penrith Solar Centre - SIMPLY THE BEST

We weren't sure about what solar product to go with and did a fair bit of homework, in the end we decided to go with our gut instinct on quality and we made the call.

It has been an absolute pleasure to work with Penrith Solar Centre in getting a solar system installed into our new home! Right from the moment we decided to pick up the phone and call - Dylan from their sales team was a outstanding to work with and we thank him for spending the time in our home helping us review and choose from the various solar products and answering all our questions. We believe we settled for the absolute best product ever with micro-inverters.

Next, Aaron and Natalie kept in touch while we waited for our install day. Both were fantastic in assisting with the lead up, making sure we were ready and had everything we needed, also answering our last minute questions and assisting with the finance - Fantastic.

Last we had the install crew lead by Rob. What a terrific bunch of blokes who take utter pride in their workmanship, take serious appreciation for the safety aspects of their job and a provided in depth product knowledge and a thorough clean up following.

We have the best looking solar panels on the street, all the way down to the flush racking system that looks so professional and neat! Shoutout to the boss for driving down the extra parts needed to complete the job too.

Oh and one more - The very helpful Steph who has now been looking after the handover and organisation with the energy company.

Well done Penrith Solar - absolutely deserve a 5 stars out of 5 stars rating!

5 star out of 5 star installation and quality of product and service

We weren't sure about what solar product to go with and did a fair bit of homework on Solar Quotes, in the end we decided to go with our gut instinct on quality and we made the call.

Well done Penrith Solar - absolutely deserve a 5 stars out of 5 stars rating!

Happy with System, customer service ok

Installation was initially not scheduled for another month, however staff contacted me and advised they had an early opening which I took.
Very happy with installers, they arrived early and installed the system with no issues - there was also great attention to detail with the installation (the inverter/wiring layout actually looks impressive). They ran over how/where they were going to install the inverter and how they would do the wiring before they did it to ensure I was happy with the location etc
I mainly chose Penrith Solar for this reason - I liked the fact that they used their own trusted installers, not subcontractors - and the fact that they mentioned they'd never had a roof leak yet.

Only minor issue was after installation, I had an issue where the inverter kept dropping out (turns out it was grid overvoltage which I now know is extremely common) - Contacted the helpdesk and was promised a call back which never came. I did contact my initial point of contact over this and he did call me back so it wasn't a terrible experience in any case, and overall I am very happy

A job well done, thoroughly pleased.

I had an oversized PV system installed in October 2020 with Penrith Solar. Through the process, all their staff were respectful and knowledgable, everything went as it should have. On the installation date, the team were on site on time, they had the appropriate equipment and they conducted themselves appropriately in a very family friendly suburb.
It's clear that you truly get what you pay for in solar!
Highly recommended.

quality solar panels and professional job done.

Very pleased with the quality of their panels, easy to work with and good communication. Show additional information

Immaculate workmanship. You guys helped me save $$$ on my energy bills

Now that's called a job well done.

I got a lot of cheap quotes over the internet but no site visits and a huge number of PV panels which seemed impossible over my roof. PLEASE STAY AWAY from those quotes.

At Penrith Solar, the sales rep. did a great job explaining all the facts about solar tech and came for an on-site visit which helped them to assess the system size. He also took into consideration the shading issues, sun orientation during different seasons, and roof layout, which gave me confidence that I'm getting the PV job done from the right guys. We visited the Penrith Solar Centre showroom to view the products that were going to be installed (for my curiosity).

The installation team was very professional (COVID safe also). The installation manager gave me an overview of the installation work and started the work on time. Thanks, Penrith Solar Centre for installing the solar panels with detailed monitoring.

The overall experience with you guys has been awesome, from start to end. The system is generating good power and I'm happy with the performance of the system. Would recommend you guys to my friends if they need PV systems installed.

Couldn’t be happier

Excellent workmanship, turned up when they said the would, cleaned up and took away all their waste. They took the time to understand exactly what I wanted and designed a system to match. Would highly recommed them. Show additional information

Best local solar supplier

You could not get me quotes so I did my own research. Not yet installed but deposit paid. Show additional information

8.4KWH System

From our first contact with Penrith Solar Centre we felt comfortable. No pressure, factual, honest and professional from start to finish.
They kept us informed all through the process and the process was easy for us thanks to the whole PSC team.
Install day came and the install team arrived punctually and worked as a well oiled machine taking pride in the finished product.
They left our property as clean if not cleaner than they found it.
True professionals.
PSC should be proud of the team they have built as a business.
We are very very happy.

Excellent all round

Excellent sales experience - Answered all my questions with patience and expertise. Adapted design to my priorities and requests.

Excellent install experience - Fast, courteous and thorough. They finished a day early to avoid the rain forecast on day 2. They also cut back some foliage that was in the way on the roof and cleaned up afterwards.

I haven't got the monitoring login yet, but I can see usage via the local network.

Can't recommend them enough.

Note: This installer runs a competition to incentivise reviews, but NOT the content of the reviews. If I had any negatives to call out, I would.

Western Sydney Installer with a customer service focus!

I come across PSC through copious amounts of research through internet/word of mouth and by the large amounts of PSC signs throughout the local area. Initially the research was overwhelming, between differing system types etc. So I wanted to focus on local companies only. Solar Quotes directed me to PSC and two other installers but what separated them for me, was the focus on detail and that customer centric approach. Knowing they were a local business for ease of access/communication was important to me as well. Went into the show room with a positive experience thanks for Jake (the owner) who never made me feel like just a $ sign or ..just another customer. He spent time exploring options and the technology which I appreciated.

Quoting and contract signing was a breeze.

Installation day was non event-full, in a good way. The fellas turned up early as the dooming clouds rolled around. They were prompt, polite, well dressed and organised. They assessed the weather and thankfully powered through with a, what appeared to me to be a seamless install. Cleaned their work area, gave me a run down of few safety tips and fired up the system.

To be honest, I was expecting something to go wrong; with 1 tile lost, of an install covering three aspects I was impressed and relieved all at the same time.

The office were always prompt to answer calls or questions, even and Jake direct; Communication A+

Without a doubt a great experience. From our family to yours. Thank you.

Good service and great company overall

Had a great experience with Penrith Solar from the sales person Dylan to the install team led by Illya, and even the customer service over the phone and internet. Everything was smooth, everything was explained clearly, and every one was courteous! I didn’t feel any aggressive attitude unlike with some companies. Installation was quick and finished product (panels and board) looks great. I would highly recommend them. Show additional information

Awesome customer service and overall great value system

Penrith Solar Centre did a great job overall. Their sales person Hana went above and beyond in answering very detailed questions during and even post the initial sales meeting. What sealed the deal to go with PSC for me was the moment I pushed for a particular design, and to get feedback that they didn't want to install a system in that configuration as they wouldn't be able to stand behind it. That gave me a lot of confidence that they take pride in what they deliver and aren't in it just to sell me anything.
Installation went very smoothly and was well organised. They took time to talk through different options on the day and were very approachable with any questions I had.
Admin wise, everything was taken care of for me. The only remark I would make is that I was quite disappointed that the Smart Meter application could only be sent after installation was completed. Even though that might be the case with other installers as well, I was under the impression everything would be completed by the time I had the installation done - some clearer communication around this would have been nice.

Excellent customer service. Great team of installers

We found all information overwhelming when researching solar providers however Penrith Solar where amazing and very patient with our many questions. When it came to installation the team were punctual, friendly and very professional. Everything was arranged for us. We are very happy Show additional information

PSC today installed my 6.6KW unitplied was outstanding.

PSC from the start was an professional compony to deal with. There business model booklet that they supply was outstanding. Indicating the martials that they are going to use (invertor, panels etc) and the final quote. The installation by Brendan team was A class their workmanship is like they where working on their own house. also their conduct was also professional. Aaron from the office who came out to discuss the quote and what they will be installing, compering PSC with other companies out there (which I didn't know there back ground?) was very helpful. Therefore if you are looking to install solar give this company a go. You went be sorry. Don't look at the quote look what you are getting. Show additional information

Great installation

The quoting was clear and any questions I had were answered quickly.......the installation team were on time, efficient and tidy.
The overall customer service from Penrith Solar Centre was great!
The “Smart Meter” has been installed.......just waiting for their processing to be completed.
Very happy with the process so far..........time will tell how efficient the system works and if the investment will pay pay for it’s self!

Fantastic

Great customer service. Easy to deal with and knowledgeable about their product. Will recommend. Show additional information

Super happy with my solar system

The entire journey was pleasant, no hard sell, Dylan got back to my promptly with my questions asked. He was also upfront about the installation date, and did not overpromise. What PSC did instead was underpromise but overdeliver by bringing my installation date 2 months ahead of the scheduled date. This is possible because my solar system could be installed within the same day, and their Fridays are typically reserved for installations that fell on a rainy day earlier in the week and there was no rainy day earlier in the week. Happy that I got bumped up the installation schedule, and got my solar working for me well before summer.

Granted, they are slightly more expensive that other quotes I got, but then I wanted peace of mind, with the same solar/installer, reputable, good quality and good products as well. I already had to rip out an older 2kwh system installed by the previous house owner, which was producing little power but also had some issues like inverter being installed on the hottest part of my house, and the installation crew told me of the hazard because the inverter was placed on top of the gas supply meter. I want a good solar system that will last through the years. hence I was happy when they quoted the Q-Cells Q.Peak DUO-G6+ 350Wp PV modules ->> Q-Cells Warranty: 25 Years, Product / 25 Years Performance. The installation crew was professional and knew exactly what needs to be done, and kept me informed every step of the way during the day.

Fantastic job

We had a 12kW system installed (Fronius inverter and Q-Cells G6+ panel), we could not be happier! Penrith Solar Centre has done a fantastic job. Highly recommend for anyone. Show additional information

Great company best customer

From start to the end they have been nothing but help any questions everything answered they truly go above and beyond Show additional information

Great Installation

The whole process from quote to install went like clockwork. The very knowledgeable sales consultant answered all of my questions promptly and politely, without the hard sell. The installation team arrived right on time and completed the install in just over six hours, including showing how it all works - these guys know what they’re doing! Now I’m looking forward to saving heaps on my power bills! Show additional information

Professional team with great communication

Seamless customer experience from quotation to connection.
Extremely impressed with the installation team. No conduit. Top install.
Could not be happier with the outcome.
$7k cheaper than a door knock solar company, who I nearly went with.

Installation Team are the best!

Penrith Solar Centre were not the cheapest, but their customer service and follow up were second to none. They happily answered any question i posed, and sent me back up information to support what they were telling me. They came out and did an inspection before installation and covered everything i needed to know. On the day they were prompt, came with a team who were all super nice and all were well informed and knew their products. They explained how everything worked in easy to understand terms, and I was impressed that they installed 26 panels with 0 broken tiles! Show additional information

Let the Sun shine with Penrith Solar

Penrith Solar team were very helpful, efficient and thorough when installing our recent Solar system.
Sales (Dylan) followed up and was very patient with the considerable questions I had, to tailor the solar package to our needs and budget.
Office (Natalie) was diligent and thorough, explaining the process, booking the install, arranging the solar meter install with Energy co. and detailing the owners manual.
The install team (Blake and team) were punctual, efficient and explained the system, the enphase benefits once done.
A follow up visit made sure the monitoring system was working (IT issue with wifi range) This was fixed promptly. Starting to see the benefits in generating power and monitoring usage which is eye opening. Would recommend Penrith Solar.

Very happy & would recommend to family & friends.

Professional and reliable from my first call, through the installation and after sales service.
Everyone I spoke to was knowledgeable and polite (office and installation team alike).
The installation team were very efficient, considerate and tidy.
Very happy with Penrith Solar and highly recommend them.

Highly Recommend

Good competitive quote for quality panels and inverter, no pushy sales tactics as with some of the other companies out there.
The installation was on time and the guys were hard working and friendly,they also cleaned up the site on completion.
Very pleased with completed install.

Great experience and quality work!

I highly recommend going with Penrith Solar Centre if you're thinking of getting solar power.

I had an 11.3kw system with Enphase microinverters installed and couldn't be happier with the outcome. The power generation estimates in the quote were realistic and accurate. The installation work really impressed me - Penrith Solar Centre's installers took pride in their work, were very professional, and did a super neat job (cabling hidden, everything lined up nicely, cleaned up after themselves, and even replaced a few previously broken roof tiles which showed they care about their customers).

Penrith Solar Centre took care of everything including organising connection to the grid - I didn't have to worry about anything.

Brilliant!

From my very first point of contact to the final installation, these guys were brilliant. Rosemary was the first person I spoke to. She would return calls promptly, respond to text messages, came out to visit us to explain everything. No stone left unturned so we had every confidence in Penrith Solar. Their quote was comprehensive and extremely thorough. Compared to other solar companies (and I got many) Penrith Solar was a no brainer! The equipment that they use and quality of install is superior. They know their solar! I had every confidence in the world that I was getting what I was paying for.

My roof was a difficult installation, so I was told that it would require two days. Again this confirmed that Penrith Solar would be meticulous in their installation as other companies were prepared to complete the job in 1 day. The guys that were on site for the installation were the best! They explained the job to me again before they began and their workmanship was second to none! Thorough, neat and tidy and very hard working.
The job was interrupted due to rain yet they were back on site at the next available opportunity which was important because I had other commitments.

They stayed late one afternoon to finish the install and 3 months after the install the system is delivering much more power than the original estimation.

Thank you to all the team at Penrith Solar. These guys are so professional and take so much pride with their work. No shortcuts. No cutting corners! Don't go with anyone else! Penrith Solar, your team are fabulous and a real credit to your company.

Amazing installation

Penrith Solar Centre is an amazing company and we highly recommend. We dealt with Hana during the sales process and she was so helpful and could answer all our questions. Hana went over and above.
During the installation process, we had 4 young men (Brendon, Aaron, Matt and Nick) instal the solar panels. They were punctual, neat and tidy and completed the installation within the timeframe advised.
We are so happy with the installation and solar panels that we highly recommend this company.

Amazing!

The installation was quick and easy. They were setup so neatly on the roof. The guys would kindly let us know when to expect more noise and how long for (which was super helpful as I was working from home). Would recommend them to friends and family! Show additional information

Solar installed on time new meter installed i did not have to do anything great company great service

from deposit taken to installation was a pleasure dealing with penrith solar Show additional information

Highly Recommended, Seamless process

Knowledgeable technician provided a number of quote options allowing us to get the best system for our needs. System installed with minimal disruption, yard left clean and tidy. Actually excited about receiving our next electrodry Show additional information

Trustworthy professional quality at a good price.

If you are looking for a professional, friendly bunch of solar experts that know their stuff ... then I would definitely recommend Penrith Solar Centre. From start to finish they were so slick and professional. Quote wasn't the cheapest, but I didn't want the cheapest ... I wanted QUALITY at the BEST price - PSC gave me this. Installation guys (Brendan and the boys) were also professional, clean and knew EXACTLY what they were doing. If you are considering solar, then don't waste time looking around, get PSC from the start and save yourself the stress. I trusted them throughout the whole process. I did my research and they knew exactly what they were talking about when it came to solar and went out of their way to provide the best service possible. They are awesome and I highly recommend them. Show additional information

Fantastic customer service from start to finish

From the start I have had nothing but the best service, even having your sales team coming out to just say hello even after I had already signed the contract to make sure I was happy.

When the installers first arrived I had the upmost confidence in completing a professional job due to they way I was spoken too.

Job well done team!

Great job

Always kept me up to date with everything from start to finish, took the hassle out of finding finance and made our solar experience a breeze. Neat installation, cleaned up after themselves and walked me step by step through everything I needed to know about the system. Awesome job guys. Show additional information

Great service and great products

From the start Penrith solar were very professional and quoted me on a system that was right for me and answered all my questions.
The install was smooth although a delay thanks to rain, the team were punctual and tidy and if changes had to be made to the design they would talk me through the changes.
I liked the fact they have their own install teams and are a local business.

Highly recommend Penrith Solar

Right from the initial contact through to the end of the installation, the whole team at Penrith Solar were knowledgeable, highly professional and made the whole process effortless. Show additional information