Penrith Solar Centre Reviews

About Penrith Solar Centre, Solar Installers

Penrith Solar Centre
Platinum Partner
Penrith Solar Centre is a SolarQuotes Client (what does this mean?)
ABN: 45 619 062 734  ABN active since 12 May 2017 | Priority Power Services Pty Ltd
ACN: 619 062 734  ACN active since 12 May 2017 | Priority Power Services Pty Ltd
Electrical Contractor's License:   (learn about electrical licenses and buying solar)
NSW: 316075C Priority Power Services Pty Ltd

Reviewers report paying: $3,000 - $9,990 for depending on hardware choice and installation difficulty ( how is this calculated? )

At Penrith Solar Centre, we are passionate about renewable energy. And
that’s our greatest strength. We draw on the differences in who you are,
where you are from, and how you think. To create sustainable energy that
serves everyone, we believe in including everyone.

We are here to educate local lives, to deliver world class products at
affordable prices, to help Aussies produce, store and consume their own
energy, to provide a better future for humanity, and to improve the quality
of life on Earth.

We question what’s possible and strategise to not only achieve it, but
exceed it. We remain unfazed by the trials we constantly face by not
conforming to the comfortable.

We endorse the respective talents of our team, each contributing to the
structure of our formidable assembly, trembling those who confront us.
While others oversee those below them, we acknowledge them and raise
them higher than anyone could perceive.

We accept the responsibility and challenges encountered from being on
the front line. To experience the highs we must encounter the lows. We
differentiate by not recognising them as lows, but instead as opportunities.
We are grateful for these opportunities because without them we will only
ever be good, never the greatest.

From our earliest days, Penrith Solar Centre has always believed that the
greatest change begins with an idea, powered by passion. Education is a
great equaliser, which is why we are committed to empowering people at
all levels. We partner with local businesses and schools to reach even more
people so that we can share our knowledge and inspire change.

This is reflected in our mission to give 15,000 Australian homes the power to
produce, store, and consume their own energy, by 2025.

Penrith Solar Centre Solar Reviews

Don’t waste your time with other solar companies. If you want the best don’t look for rest, Call Penrith Solar Centre today! They are, the best.

We had several quotes from different solar companies, and I must say some of them are only interested to sign you up and take your deposit. I never do business with companies requesting deposit straight away to secure the price.

In my case I wasn’t sure what size inverter or how many solar panels was needed to supply enough electricity in our home.
So I have to start from the beginning researching on the Internet and if you want to learn everything about solar system, Google (solar quotes) Finn Peacock will tell you all you need to know, he will even organise three different Solar companies to get in touch with you and give you quotations for your new solar system. I would still advise to shop around.

Thanks to (solar quotes) this is how we end up with (Penrith solar Centre)
And I must admit they were the last to call us, but you know the saying, save the best for last, that’s what we think of Penrith Solar Centre.

We received a call from this young lovely lady, Hana Said a Representative from Penrith solar Centre we spoke on the phone for quite a while, Hana asked as a lot of questions regarding our property, most important our budget and how much we are willing to spend for solar system. Hana explain that Penrith Solar Centre provides only the highest quality of products to their customers. Hana was punctual and professional, not pushy at all, all my questions answered and Hana explaining all that we needed to know regarding solar system.

I must say in my opinion the difference I found between Penrith solar Centre and other solar companies, Penrith solar Centre was by far the best company to deal with throughout the whole process. They were confident and knowledgeable without being pushy.

I was asked if we had any shading on the roof, I said no, not realising the trees across the road actually shade my roof. Hana asked me to take photos of my roof morning and afternoon and we found out that we have shading in the afternoon from trees across the road. We have large barbecue exhaust system creating shading on the roof aswell, I was surprise that even a little stink pipe sticking out of your roof can create the shade.

Penrith solar Centre had to do a bit of juggling to obtain the best configuration for our property, so we wouldn’t have any issues regarding shading. Even one whirlybird had to be repositioned to new location. Hana said no problem we will move that for you. I must say this little thing I am mentioning may not sound very important but in the long run they save you a lot of money because we didn’t have to pay extra money for mini inverters.

Now we catch morning and afternoon sun without any issues. I just like to mention, out of five quotations that we received, only Penrith solar Centre check for shading on my roof. I guess some companies are just happy to put panels on your roof and get paid, no matter how unefficient your solar system will run. Penrith solar Centre they make sure that your Solar system runs as efficiently as possible.

My wife and I were invited to their showroom located in Penrith to see the product that we choose to install in our home.
Inverter 10kw Fronius Syme,
Solar panels Q PEAK DUO-5+10.58kw,
also Solar Analytics monitoring device.

Hana introduced us to Jake Warner, the director of the Penrith Solar Centre. I was amazed when listening to these young people as they really know their Solar business.

I can honestly say there were more than happy to answer any questions that we present to them. They even encouraged us not to hesitate to call them anytime if we have any questions later on, please don’t hesitate to ask they said.

I asked lots of questions most of them by email, I received a reply to every email 24-48 hours later, I feel that all my questions were answered honestly end clearly, not once did there pressure us for a deposit or to sign a contract. We were advised our house would run efficiently with a 8.58 kW solar system but because in the future we are planning to upgrade and install a Tesla battery we decided and agreed on a 10.58 kW which would be just the right size for us.

Our installation was scheduled five weeks from the day we signed the contract on 28th of July 2020.
Penrith Soul Centre crew arrived 8:45 Am as scheduled, weather wasn’t the best, light rain on and off, but that didn’t stop them.

Soon as they arrived a supervisor run through the day’s proceedings. I was very happy the way they approached us and explained what will happen throughout the day. I must say the crew was professional well mannered and polite, there didn’t make much noise, and cleaned the mess after themselfs. There didn’t mind me observing their work at all. 3:30 pm installation was completed and was carried out to the very highest standard.

At the end of the day before they left, I was shown how to isolate and restart the inverter if I needed to.
We were also happy to have installed the Solar Analytics monitoring system so we can view how much power our System is producing and exporting power to the grid at any given day.

On the next day 29th of June we received a email from solar Analytics company telling us that we are ready to go all we need to do is create a password and sign into the solar Analytic system. It was so easy our system is ready and running. The only one thing was left it was for origin to install the smart meter on 13 August. I would just like to say, we didn’t have to organise anything everything was organised by Penrith solar Centre.
I honestly and highly recommend if you are thinking of installing a solar system for your home,
Contact Penrith Soul Centre customer service you will not be disappointed dealing with them.

I normally I don’t write reviews, but I was so impressed the way Penrith solar Centre are handling their business and have pride in the work they do. I can honestly say it was a pleasure doing business with! (Penrith solar Centre.)

Job well done PSC. Thank you. N&P Ilic.

Quality product & workmanship

Very professional & knowledgeable from our first contact with salesman who came to quote, through customer service on the phone to the installers & accounts payable. The quoting process: arrived on time, answered our questions, had booklet with pictures & info about all the component parts, sent quote through quickly via email. When we had a query later that we originally forgot, he popped in at the end of the day we rang just to clarify. Office staff were always friendly & helpful, advising us the day before of the intended arrival time the next day.The installers arrived on time, were respectful of our property- no mess left at all, used protectors on ladders so our gutters were not scratched. They worked well as a professional team, quickly & competently and the entire process was completed in a single day. The supervisor's explanation about how to use the system was clear. We can thoroughly recommend Penrith Solar Centre. We are now excited to begin our solar journey, confident that the system we have chosen is good quality and fitted expertly. Thanks for making the process so easy, Penrith Solar & Solar Quotes. Show additional information

Helpful and informative

I like the fact that they have their own installers so their experience counts. Show additional information

Solar Power made easy!

Ten minutes after the initial phone call we had a complete pamphlet emailed to us containing the most effective panel layout with photos and all the technical and projected financial details anyone could ask for. This was followed up by a visit from a Salesman who answered any further questions we had. The installers were on time to the minute, professional, courteous and very helpful. They completed all connections with minimal power disruption and left the area's clean and tidy. We have absolutely no hesitation in highly recommending Penrith Solar Centre. Show additional information

Fantastic installer, good customer service

The entire process was very smooth, from the quote to installation everything went seamlessly. One thing i like about Penrith solar centre is everyone is very passionate about their work. The quote was not the cheapest but they accommodate based on other quotes and organised installation earlier than expected. The installation team were nice and polite and they tidy up everything. I had a good experience with them and surely recommend Penrith Solar centre to others. Show additional information

Amazing experience start to end

I was referred to Solar Penrith through Solar quotes last year, but at the time I wasn't ready to go ahead. I contacted them this year when I was ready and had a very pleasant experience.
Great sales team with plenty of details at the start.
Amazing installation team who came on time, worked efficiently, and were very considerate.
And great after sales and customer service who answered our questions, and helped organise everything after installation. All in all an amazing experience.

If you are serious about solar - go no further

We’d been considering solar for a while - another provider sent a rep who literally couldn’t spare us the time of day!! I went to solar quotes to learn more about solar and was put in touch with Penrith Solar Centre - fantastic knowledge able staff - no question too “dumb” and just so easy to communicate with.
Reliable, quality products, skilled installers- really a fantastic business!! As I said - you need not go any further - and you’ll enjoy having solar even more!!!

You get what you pay for

Penrith Solar are not the cheapest in the market - but you definitely get what you pay for. All local staff, all paid for by Penrith Solar (no subcontractors!)

Hana was excellent. Not pushy, not demanding and really approachable. Once booked in, everything went exactly how she said it would.

The installers turned up right when promised and got to work. Left absolutely no mess. Accommodated for my request to lose power early and got it back when promised.

From start to finish, everyone has been helpful in getting us sorted. I got my log ins for the engage app, got posted a really helpful guide and we are in the process of getting the grid stuff sorted (which they have led).

Happily recommend them.

Perfect installation, high quality products, friendly and easy to talk with

Beside the quotes provided by SolarQuotes I have also retrived more than 15 quotes.
Is not an investment you want to get wrong, so I took my time to check evrithing.
SolarQuotes had pretty much the best quality - price company.
Once I have appointed Penrith Solar Centre, the process was easy and smooth, took a bit of time to get the appointment, and also the installation took a bit of extra time, but is understandable, is a very stip roof on a double storey house and the system has 4 separate arrays.
Final product is a state of the art system.
Very happy with the outcome and I do endorse this company.
I had to do some changes on the web monitoring, and the customer service was very helpful and solved in no time.

Smooth process

Sale process was really smooth with the sale person answering all our questions and planning follow up ahead of time ensuring we are ready to talk when they call.
Good price for a good quality system (or so we think)
Installation done a month faster than expected which is appreciated.
Installer where a bit late but were polite and seems to have done a good job by even fixing some unrelated to solar installation tile crack and let the site tidy
They are helping with the grid connection which is helpful.
Solar analytics is really helpful to see what is happening and detected the system is underperforming so we will see how this unfold and might revisit our review then

VERY satisfied

Very engaged sales person was a major reason we chose this company.
Installation went very smoothly.
Was up and running immediately, however there has been some delay in updating our array on the Enlighten app.

Fully professional provider

Penrith Solar have been professional, friendly and completed a first installation. Show additional information

Very thorough, great customer service

Very thorough, with an initial onsite visit to assess our needs. Explained all the ins and outs of the two options that might suit our roof and was up front about pros/cons. As we have a tree shading part of the roof, we went with the more expensive but more versatile system with microinverters. The quality and cost of the system compared favourably with the other two installers. The process of booking, paying a deposit and then the installation went very smoothly. The installers were on time, fast and very helpful with explaining the new setup. I also received in the mail a thorough package of all the warranty info, system shutdown procedures etc. and I was given details of the app that monitors the system. I felt that my questions were answered clearly and that I am getting what I paid for, with the understanding that I will need to remove the shading tree at some stage (I am monitoring how the shade affects efficiency through the colder months into spring). Overall, I am very happy with the company and with the system so far (only 2 weeks out!) Show additional information

Could not be happier

Sales team worked very hard to find the prefect system for us. Prompt installation, even upgrading our panels as the ones we paid for were superceded between purchase and install. Savings on the new system are so great the power company now owes us money! Show additional information

Best decision we ever made!

Jake from Penrith Solar came to quote our system. He was very professional, he assessed our current power usage and prepared a very detailed Quote for us with a recommendation of using a 7KM system (twin Peak, Solar Edge, DC Inverter).

The quote was easy to understand and Jake explained the differences between the various panel and Inverters available and why this one was best to meet our needs. He also clearly explained the financial benefits and how much we could expect our power bill to reduce.

The installation was easy and completed in one day. The team was professional and courteous and cleaned up after themselves. They also explained how to use the newly installed controller. We were impressed with their professionalism. The customer service was also excellent and after sales follow up was appreciated to see if we were pleased with the system. Any questions we had were promptly and knowledgably answered. I have no hesitation in recommending Penrith Solar to anyone who wants and honest and reliable installer with value for money and quality products.

10 out of 10 for everything.

I had several people quote on my system. Most try to hide what they are doing behind general phrases, like top tier panels, making it hard for you to compare. Penrith solar gave me great detail (make and model) in the design and quote. I knew exactly what I was getting.

Installation was great. Quick and simple. They did everything they promised. There was a problem with a supplier, they did every know to man to make sure I got my system on time with the components I ordered. Great customer service.

I organised my own connection to the grid as I was shopping around for power prices at the time.

Solar Fun In The Sun - Penrith Solar did it for us!

Penrith Solar came to the party promptly once we contacted them for a quote. My wife & I were attracted to the company after doing some research and noted they were installing quality hardware [panels & inverter etc...]. A friend in a regional area had had similar quality items installed a year earlier and prompted me to avoid 'bargain basement' hardware and installs; after all, installing solar is for the long haul.
After spending some time musing over the literature provided and asking more questions we soon went ahead a got a formal quote and were quite satisfied with it, and the reviews we had seen of the company. Penrith Solar had to do a bit a 'jiggling' to obtain the best configuration for our property and were quite happy to install the Fronius inverter where we wanted: in the garage.
The only thing that concerned me was how the new system would be connected to the grid and how would I go about getting a new [smart] meter. Their literature, while giving lots of information and numbers about the hardware was somewhat light on information about the processes, so we had to chase this up a bit to get clarifications on what we had to do and what they would do.
In the end it all went well. The system was installed; our energy provider came and installed the smart meter, and lo, our 'investment' was live. Contact was made with our 'biller' to transfer to a plan that would include the solar rebates etc...and now we are watching our RoR [return on investment]. After three months our 1st electricity bill was about half what I expect we would have paid without the solar system.
We can’t comment on Penrith Solars' after-sales service, because we haven't needed it! And that's probably a good thing.

New System

The quoting process was simple and at no time did we feel any pressure from PSC to buy a system quickly. They gave us the time to read all information and make an informed decision.

The installation process was along very smoothly. The installation team where polite, on time and kept us upto date during the install. They also left the site clean and explained everything to us.

The Customer server a Penrith Solar is great and they assisted with the grid connection after installation.

All in all a great team.

Good product. Poor communication unfortunately.

Pricing seemed to be reasonable for good quality. I was referred to PSC through solar quotes. I am reasonably happy with the product. The reason i give only 3 stars is due to some poor communication from PSC (which led to the invertor basically being left switched off without me being informed or instructed in any way.) This was the case through my entire first billing cycle after install - hence unfortunately I did not get the benefit of any solar power or credits for the first three months) which was very disappointing.
Thankyou.

Great service come with a big smile

I did 1 month research on solarquotes.com.au and google before reach out for quotation. I had 6 quotations in total. Penrith Solar Centre wasn’t the first one to response but the most impressive indeed. The sale person very professional and knowledgeable. We discussed a lot of options, got everything clear out without rushing or pressure. I decided to visit their centre the signed the contract there.
The installation team were friendly, punctual, professional and hard working as well. They managed to finish the job, clean up everything nice and tidy before dinner.
The customer service was good, everybody greeted me with a big smile, answered all my concern. They did help me connect to the grid as well
I’m happy with their service

Great people to deal with

Friendly group of people. Happy to patiently answer all my questions. Kept me up to date on progress of install. Turned up on time and left site clean and tidy. Communication was the key all the way through the process. Show additional information

Seamless transaction

Sales process was impeccable and throughly transparent. I left the first meeting feeling throughly satisfied. Similarly the installation process was far smoother than other processes in the past. Well recommended. Peter Show additional information

Highly Recommend Penrith Solar Centre

No pressure sales process and a quality product. We did our research and very happy that we went with Penrith Solar. Jake and his team take great pride in their workmanship and their products. Highly recommended. Show additional information

Brilliant solar specialists

Great price on the system purchased.
Swift and smooth installation process, always punctual.
Fantastic customer service right through to the connection providers turn.
Overall high recommendations for solar power solutions.

Penrith Solar No 1

I have had a Solar System installed by Penrith Solar operating for the past twelve months and have never looked back since. Whilst thinking about purchasing a system and talking to neighbours and friends about it, the name Penrith Solar often came up as most had a friend or family member purchase a Unit from them.
I am also surprised at the amount of power still being produced on both rainy and cloudy days. The power output is displayed on the system and I can even check it on my mobile when away from home.

The whole process from sales to installation was effortless. The Penrith Solar Team from office to installers were very friendly and courteous and explained things clearly. The installers were on time and carried out the installation with ease.

For the above reasons I give Penrith Solar Five Stars all round and would certainly not hesitate to recommend the Company to others who would like a solar system installed.

Awesome company

Absolutely amazing service. Now 6 months on and saving loads. From the show room to the install every member of the team was extremely polite and helpful !

They helped me get the system up and running and ensured it was completed in a timely manner.

Penrith Solar - We are very happy with our Solar System

We chose Penrith Solar for our Solar System because they seemed to offer the equipment we wanted and the proposed layout of the cells seemed to fit our roof more efficiently than the others proposed.

Their installers were punctual and polite and were obviously safety conscious. The wind picked up half way through the install. They leader rang the office and they agreed it was too dangerous handling the cells in the wind. This was explained to us and we appreciated the decision. We didn't want damage or injury and we agreed fully with the decision.

A date was arranged to finish the install and again the (same) crew were punctual and completed the job and handled our training of the use of the system very well.

They arranged the installation of the smart meter and also answered a couple of questions we had.

A credit to the Solar Industry. Recommended.

Best value for money Solar

The Penrith solar team were amazing. All staff members arrived on time and were polite and helpful. The quote was the most competitive. The installation was seamless and I was saving money immediately and receiving a rebate within a fortnight Show additional information

Very pleased with product and install

My wife and I were very pleased with all aspects of the Penrith Solar experience.
The initial home visit, to the recommendation of product and right through to install were excellent.
We had nothing to worry about as Penrith Solar completed the entire project.

We have no hesitation in Recommending Penrith Solar to anyone considering installing a complete system;

Excellent company to deal with.

The process of having our solar system installed was easy from the consultation through to installation. The staff were professional and friendly. When we had an issue Penrith Solar Centre went above and beyond to fix the issue. The manager even came out and spoke with us personally about the issue.
I highly recommend Penrith Solar Centre for your solar installation.

Was great to get an actual on site quote, rather than an online estimate. The installation was efficient and on time and completed with no fuss or mess. At all stages in the process, we were kept informed by courteous and friendly staff. Show additional information

Amazing and very professional

Penrith solar exceeded my expectations on Communication and professionalism and quality for price. Could not highly recommend them enough. Show additional information

So easy to work with

We got about 5 quotes when considering solar....looking for price, quality and warranty as main factors.

It came down to 2 quotes...both with almost identical price etc. We ended up going with Penrith Solar Centre because they were so helpful. Nothing was too much trouble, and they submitted quote very quickly.

The installers were brilliant. A bunch of young gentlemen (Was a bit dubious when I saw them...I've had bad experiences of younger workers spending all day checking their phones) but they were super polite, tidy and efficient.

We've had our solar system for about 18months now, and never had a scrap of trouble with it.

Can't recommend Penrith Solar Centre high enough....and the system has saved us heaps of money as well

An awesome installation and product

A friendly, knowledgeable and professional bunch with excellent pricing and a fantastic Product to boot.

Jake and his team were prompt and polite throughout the process and an independent checklist of the system confirmed what we already knew - a top notch install and system.

Our bills have shrunken since having installed and one of the best decisions we have made.

Great Team and Professional Installers

Great team to work with from Sales consultant to Install Team everything went smoothly as planned with our special requirement being met to have the 5KW Solar Inverter located inside our garage.

They were punctual and patient on our install date and it was completed even with a slight pouring rain during the day. They were polite and organise how to navigate the app and what to do in cases of emergencies.

We Definitely recommend them for their professionalism, quality products and workmanship from start to finish.

Excellent service from start to finish

Hana from Penrith Solar was very patient in answering all my questions (I had a lot). She did not rush me while I email and call her multiple times. The installation date was 4 weeks after I've signed the contract. On installation day, the installers arrived early. They were polite and cleaned after themselves. They also showed me the basics of the system. My system was up and running by mid day including the monitoring system from fronius. However, I am not sure if I am selling back to the grid as I can't see any feed-in-tariff in my AGL account three days after installation (installed on the weekend). I highly recommend getting the solar analytics to be able to know how much electricity is expected to generate from the solar instead of using the fronius monitoring online which only shows basic information. Penrith Solar was not the cheapest quote I received but they have the best customer service, excellent reviews and set up for the price (Qcells, fronius and cleanergy rack) out of all quotes. I highly recommend them. Show additional information

Great service from Penrith Solar

Really happy with the process , great information , salesman took time to explain some of the different options .
No pressure but really good follow-up
The install team were great , punctual polite very clean no mess to cleanup .

They arranged everything for the grid connection after install .

I'd highly recommend them .

Outstanding service

The team at Penrith Solar were professional and easy to understand when looking to find the right systems or our home and budget. Not pushy at all.
When it came to installation, the guys were on time and non invasive. When finished, they explained the system operation and app. I would highly recommend Penrith solar to anyone considering switching.

Great value for money and service.

Pain free quoting process. Tidy installation well within the timeframe. Very tight fit in the meterbox. Great customer service including approval and grid connection after install. Show additional information

Glenmore Park Solar

After 5 years of thinking about solar power, we finally purchased our solar system from Penrith Solar Center. The team provided us with good advice when it came to selecting the correct system for our home...our solar system is now making us money!!! Show additional information

Made getting solar installed a truly wonderful experience

When we looked at making a decision to install solar it was with some trepidation as we had heard about all the cowboys and shonky companies out there.
We wanted four quotes.
Penrith Solar Centre was by far the best company to deal with throughout the whole process.
They were confident and knowledgeable without being pushy.
They always turned up on time and gave us breathing space to take in all the facts.
Their options were intuitive and assisted us a great deal.
The pricing was not the cheapest however it did cover all the options that we wanted.
Installation was in fact earlier than expected and due to the COVID-19 lockdown being imminent very welcome so that we could have our system up and running.
The installation team were excellent, quick, courteous and no mess left.
A few queries since the install have been answered promptly and put our mind at rest.
Great company and a professional process.
Highly recommend Penrith Solar Centre.

P.S.C. - TOP NOTCH !

Right from the initial point of contact, my experience with Penrith Solar Centre (P.S.C.) was 'top notch'.

Firstly, Hana the Sales Representative was punctual, professional, not pushy, all my questions answered, explaining all that I needed to know in layman's terms.

The installers, lead by Marty were polite, professional and tidy, who knew exactly knew what they were doing, all installed in one day.

I did have a minor 'hic-up' with my Solar Analytics not working smoothly in the beginning, however Jory was there promptly to trouble shoot the issue and all is working fine and smoothly since.

Since 6 months of installation, we have major savings of approx. $900 of free electricity and approx. $100 in credit with our electrical retailer.

I’m also happy to have installed the Solar Analytics Monitoring System so you can view how much power your system is producing on any given day with ongoing beneficial notifications about your setup.

I'm very satisfied that I've installed solar and that I selected P.S.C. to carry out the investment to my family home.

I honestly and highly recommend you make contact with P.S.C. if you are thinking of installing Solar to your home, customer service is second to none, you won’t be disappointed.

Thankyou Penrith Solar Centre Team.

Very happy with enphase and installer

Penrith were the only company to send someone to us although the rep talked rather too much and wasn't able to look at our roof or review our technical needs very well. A follow up call with the sales manager answered our questions. Installation team were excellent, listened to my requirements and complied, they completed the install in one day with cracked tiles replaced from my stock and all rubbish removed. This was the second system on the roof so the new system was operational straight away. Show additional information

Excellent company.

Penrith Solar were very helpful and professional when providing our solar system. They took the time to understand our needs and what system would work the best for our house, our electricity usage, and incorporating that onto our available roof space. Installation was quick and completed within one day, and to a high standard. They even moved our weather station on the roof and replaced some broken tiles they found during installation. The solar system performs as they predicted, and has saved us a lot of money off our electricity bill. Show additional information

A high quality job

Jake and his team did a wonderful job installing a system and improving on what we already had. They were excellent down to every last little detail highly recommend them Show additional information

Give them a go. You won't be disappointed

Penrith Solar Centre were a pleasure to deal with. My initial enquiry was dealt with professionally and promptly. Everything was explained clearly and in simple layman's terms. Once I decided on the system that I wanted, the installation was carried out as promised and to a very high standard. The end result looks fantastic.
I have no hesitation in recommending Penrith Solar Centre to anyone interested in going solar.

bad customer service

Service should be updated I paid for the installation the next day it was done and what i get an email from them, the balance is over due by 2 days, what? I sent a message to them telling them the balance was paid from my account previously so how come i got the email? Bad customer service, never again.

Hi Joseph.

Jake Warner here.
Thank you for the opportunity to improve our service, I understand those reminder emails can be frustrating to see, especially when you had paid your invoice which we really appreciate.
I take full responsibility for this mis communication and I do apologise for how we have made you feel Joseph.

We have actioned your advice and now do not set the invoice due date on the same day as the completion of the installation. Our new process is to set the due date for the next day after installation completion and to send the invoice the next day.
Thank you again for the opportunity you have given Penrith Solar Centre in helping to improve how we deliver the greatest renewable energy experience possible.
We are looking forward to our long term relationship with you and your new solar system.

Blue Skies,
Jake Warner.

Great Job

Nice guys who install top quality kit quickly and efficiently. Show additional information

Very helpful and easy process

From the time Penrith Solar first contacted me they were very helpful. Good quality system for a fair price, no complaints. Show additional information

Top Quality Job and Great Staff

Highly recommend Penrith Solar who as a business are extremely professional and efficient in providing a hassle-free service/installation. Their customer support team is extremely helpful. They are prompt in tending to any issues that occur, if at all. The job completed is neat - top quality! Show additional information