Penrith Solar Centre

Penrith Solar Centre Reviews

At Penrith Solar Centre, we are passionate about renewable energy. And
that’s our greatest strength. We draw on the differences in who you are,
where you are from, and how you think. To create sustainable energy that
serves everyone, we believe in including everyone.

We are here to educate local lives, to deliver world class products at
affordable prices, to help Aussies produce, store and consume their own
energy, to provide a better future for humanity, and to improve the quality
of life on Earth.

We question what’s possible and strategise to not only achieve it, but
exceed it. We remain unfazed by the trials we constantly face by not
conforming to the comfortable.

We endorse the respective talents of our team, each contributing to the
structure of our formidable assembly, trembling those who confront us.
While others oversee those below them, we acknowledge them and raise
them higher than anyone could perceive.

We accept the responsibility and challenges encountered from being on
the front line. To experience the highs we must encounter the lows. We
differentiate by not recognising them as lows, but instead as opportunities.
We are grateful for these opportunities because without them we will only
ever be good, never the greatest.

From our earliest days, Penrith Solar Centre has always believed that the
greatest change begins with an idea, powered by passion. Education is a
great equaliser, which is why we are committed to empowering people at
all levels. We partner with local businesses and schools to reach even more
people so that we can share our knowledge and inspire change.

This is reflected in our mission to give 15,000 Australian homes the power to
produce, store, and consume their own energy, by 2025.

Reviewers report paying: $5,700 - $10,000 for depending on hardware choice and installation difficulty ( how is this calculated? )

Penrith Solar Centre Reviews (369)

We’re joining the 21st century

The quoting process was easy and understandable. The salesman was friendly and helpful

After a delay due to rain, the installers turned up as agreed a week later and worked without a break to ensure our 12Kw system was installed in one day. The team were polite and cheerful and they worked well together. Installation looked very neat and they cleaned up afterwards even to the extend of blowing the roof clear of any leaves

The system was working the moment they left, although we have to wait a few days for the new metering system to be installed. Likewise the Enphase monitoring software which will give us a visual indication of how much power we are generating and feeding back.

Happy Camper

Very happy with the sales person and the installers. Prompt and reliable and leaving nothing for me to do.

Great Service but Please Finish the Job Before Moving On

The entire experience with Penrith Solar was excellent except for scheduling completion of the job. Two seperate representatives advised us that the install would take one day. Due to unforeseen circumstances, the job ran into a second day. We had kept the following day free - just in case it could not be completed in the day. We were very disappointed when they advised us that they would move to a new job BEFORE completing ours - with limited choices of return dates. Ultimately we were unable to be home when they finished the install meaning there could be no handover of the system. The work stream schedulers had the choice to finish our install or start another and return to us at a later date. They chose the latter despite our requests to finish the job they had already started as we could not be home for the completion and hand over. Disappointing in an otherwise seamless process.

Original Review on 10-07-2020:

Fully professional provider

Penrith Solar have been professional, friendly and completed a first installation. Original ratings

9 months later we asked Gary: "Are you happy with the performance of your system so far?"

Thus far the system performs very well.

WE would like to add that this company has offered and completed to a very high standard
some follow-up issues, in a friendly and utterly professional manner.

We recommend them highly to other potential customers.

Kept me well informed and worked around the pandemic and flooding events affecting Sydney

A friendly team that provided a full installation service and wired together with the roofing restoration contractor all done to a high quality of workmanship.

Great products and installation experience

Customer service was fantastic from first contact until installation was complete. The team involved me every step of the way to ensure there were no surprises. Everything that I needed to know was explained to me in the simplest form. The tradies doing the install were polite and respectful and I’m very happy with the end result.

Fantastic installer. Quick and easy installation.

I was totally impressed with the whole solar installation process from Penrith Solar. They were efficient and informative throughout the whole process. They saw the whole process through from beginning to end including the grid connection. Their workers were efficient, tidy and amenable. I cannot speak too highly of their work. I am a very happy customer!

Fantastic dealings.

Easy to get a quote with a quick phone call.
Installation day went smoothly arrived on time and left no mess, communicated what was happening and the changes they were going to make for efficiency.

Don't look anywhere else.

Dealing with Shane & the team at PSC was a breeze. They provided ease of mind by arranging a site visit before the install whilst giving me a preview of the Enphase App.
The installation team was great, punctual & went well beyond the extra mile to provide a good finish and good service.

Very professional and great service all round

The customer service, sales and installation teams were all very professional at Penrith Solar. They took the time to explain the process and their products, which were reasonably priced and of high quality. Surprisingly, it was cheaper for us to get solar through their loan offer over 5 years than continuing to pay our electricity bills! We’re very happy with the service received and would highly recommend them to anyone looking at getting solar.

Highly recommended

Penrith Solar are a highly professional team.
Sales/quotation was informative and provided a tailored solution to our circumstances.
The Installation team were punctual, polite and very tidy.
Would highly recommend this company.

Couldn't be Happier!

The salesperson punctual and not pushy. He was happy to answer any questions that we had regarding the solar system. The quote was straight forward and everything was explained in detail.
The installer's were on time, tidy, professional and friendly. Everything was discussed including the positioning of the inverter and the solar panels before any work began. We were kept up to date regarding the progress.
The customer service was excellent throughout the whole process.
They even organised connection to the grid and informed my power provider that I needed an upgraded smart meter.

Excellent end to end service and it is ongoing

Where to start. Your website provided tremendous information to help us consider all quotes. We went with Penrith because of their end to end service, starting with an on-site visit. We are in the Blue Mountains and conditions are not suburban. Every step was explained is easy to understand language. No, they were not the cheapest quote but we felt very confident in what we were entering into and that has been confirmed at each step. A few days after installation I received a call to say that they could see an issue with an inverter and that they have dispatched a team to investigate. I was in WA at the time and they contacted me to update me that it had been resolved. They have kept in touch regarding the meter changeover, which occurred today, and I know that I will get a follow up email in coming days. Today I had someone who lives in our street come in to ask about our system and installer. I was very happy to answer and positively about Penrith and Solarquotes. Thank you

Professional Installers

The whole process from Sales to Installation was very Professional.
Smooth Sailing from beginning to end.

A great team effort from quote to post installation

From the first quote query right through to after the installation, the level of service provided by Penrith Solar Centre was incredible. Such a large outlay can be nerve wracking, but they happily answered all queries in a clear and easy to understand manner. Installation was done on the date and time specified and was non-intrusive and they left zero mess behind. After installation, PSC organised with my energy retailer to have my meter box upgraded with a smart meter. I would highly recommend them for your solar needs.

A seamless process from start to finish

A seamless process from Quotation to installation, with helpful staff answering all questions start to finish. Nothing was a problem during the entire process.

Fantastic .

Absolutely fantastic service. Answered all our questions and made the process easy even when we signed up on Christmas Eve. Installation team were efficient and courteous.
They were not the cheapest quote we had, but I know the quality of the products is guaranteed.

Completely Satisfied from start to finish

I would thoroughly recommend Penrith Solar Centre. I was completely satisfied from start to finish. They were able to answer all my questions and designed a system to suit my needs. They organised a date for installation and turned up on time. The installation is first class . They organised an upgrade of my meter with my provider and handled all the paperwork and correspondence related to that. The Power production is on par with what the quote had stated, which I was concerned about. I seamless and stress free install from start to finish.
These guys know their stuff and will look after you.

Fantastic solar company

Penrith Solar Centre are an amazing solar company that keep you well informed from initial consultation to post installation.
Their solar systems are top quality with competitive pricing.
Installation day ran smoothly with the team extremely professional and keeping the work area nice and clean.
I highly recommend Penrith Solar Centre for your solar needs.

Beautiful install

Got back to me very quick with quote answered all my questions. Tidy punctual.

Fantastic Customer Service and a Quality System

From start to finish, Penrith Solar Centre were an absolute pleasure to deal with. Helpful salespeople, great advice, prompt installation and I ended up with a system which is performing exactly as I was hoping and expecting. I already had a smart meter installed so it was a quick process to get up and running and PSC organised everything with the network and energy retailer to have me connected to the grid promptly. If you're looking for solar, don't look anywhere else!!

Couldn't fault anything - wish all trades people were like this

Quoting was clear and concise,communication was great with numerous updates on when the install would take place. Also great information about what was required on the day of installation. Installation was very efficient with no problems at all on the day. All staff from the office to the installers were extremely helpful - a very slick and no fuss operation.

Excellence across the board!

Outstanding Solar Power Organisation: quick friendly and reliable advice on quotation: they really know their stuff and directed me to the right system. Installation done in a day and we are up and running now with ZERO electricity bills! Couldn't recommend more highly.

Outstanding workmanship

Great workmanship from the team @penrithsolarcentre neat and tidy install and very informative about their products.
Very happy with the production from the selected solar panels and micro-inverters.
Great job!

Quality products, installation and reliability

Upfront and informative about products and installation time frame including product benefits and features. Noticeable comparison to other jobs I've seen with quality products installed by a reputable service team. A bit more expensive than competitors but the difference has been noticed through the quality install and products.

Great experience with Penrith Solar, highly recommended!

Very pleased with the service Penrith Solar provided from beginning to end. Getting a solar system is a big investment and Dylan was very helpful in answering all our questions during quotation stage and pre-installation. Dylan helped us understand the type of system we needed so that we're able to make an informative decision. A big plus for us was that they use in-house dedicated installers and not outsourced contractors. They are also Clean Energy Council (CEC) Accredited. Rob and his team installed our solar system efficiently and were more than happy to explain everything. Our energy provider were notified quickly after payment and we're now enjoying the benefit of producing our own energy and credit rebate from our solar feed in tariff. We would highly recommend Penrith Solar!

True to their word

Penrith Solar Centre were the only company to quote in person out of 6 companies sourced. They installed our 10.53kw Q Cell Enphase system on a rainy day. When the rain died down, the day then got extremely hot but this didn't stop the team. They finished the job in 6 hours. Don't even think they stopped for lunch. Polite. Didn't bother us during the install. No mess left behind. Will recommend PSC to anyone and everyone. Immediate savings too. Grid connected within 2 weeks and PSC organised this - Peter, The Ponds NSW

Excellent from start to finish

Very efficient service and installation. Dylan was a joy to work with and the installation team of Brendan, Jarryd and Garion were awesome.

Top quality at a reasonable price, results exceeding expectations.

I highly recommend PSC. I went with them because 2 of my neighbours had done the same and only had good things to say. Install quality was excellent in observing my neighbours installations. I was impressed with their consistency that my installation was done to the same high standard.

Shane in sales was quick to get me all the details and upfront about everything, then the team who arrived for the installation on-time was very professional and efficient, giving me an overview of the process, when they would need to turn off power, and updating with any issues along the way.

My house has had a number of extensions which created some unforeseen complexity, but the install team was able to make a new layout plan in the morning, verify that with me before proceeding, and then completed the installation same day. The install team did a very neat job, taking pride in the work they did. Not even a stripped wire casing was left behind. The guys were polite and efficient.

The system has been active now for 2 months and is performing above expectations, my power bill has dropped 30% more than expected. Thank you Penrith Solar Centre!

Knowledgeable staff, smooth process

Had a great front end experience with Hana who was very knowledgeable and answered all of my questions. Competitively priced and smooth, hassle free install. App is great too. Happy to recommend.

Great System

We received quote quickly and a technician came on site to check the set up. Staff were friendly and efficient and honest. Installation was on time and all the work was done in a safe manner. The installation team lead by Rob were on time, quick, tidy and the work was done efficiently and to a high standard. The team also removed all materials and replaced the broken tiles. The site was left clean and tidy and all wrapping from off cuts etc were cleaned up. Fantastic job.

Penrith Solar definitely lives up to its GREAT reputation!!

Penrith solar has a 4.9 star rating that this reputation is truly deserved. Overall feedback: I can't fault the whole process of working with Penrith Solar in installing the solar panel system for my house. They were everything you want from an installer. Enquiry and quote phase: They were responsive to my enquiries, solutions focused, courteous and helpful. They were not pushy - which is a win for someone who did a lot of research into solar panels - to the extent that perhaps I had too much information. Installation: they turned up on time as promised, respectful my property, (e.g. took shoes off EVRY time they entered my house), were approachable and again solutions focused. After Installation support: The Sales team followed up and after installation they communicated very clearly on the next steps. I thoroughly recommend Penrith Solar.

Extremely Happy!

Great Install, the team worked closely with me for the entire process and kept updated. Extremely satisfied with the install.

Amazing job, amazing team

Penrith Solar Centre definitely stand out for their service and quality of their product.
They were on time for quoting, in contact through the whole process.
On time for install, and again communication was perfect. Fast working, they were pretty quick to complete the job.
Nothing was left behind for us to clean up.
Demo and instructions were clear and easy to follow.
The biggest standout is how polite the team were while working. They were all lovely to deal with for the entire time they were on site.
2 days after install we had questions and they were back immediately to explain.
I cannot recommend these guys enough, they were an absolute pleasure, very professional and overall delightful to work with.
Thanks guys!

Penrith Solar are the Best - 15kW Enphase with Tesla Powerwall 2

Great Company to deal with from start to finish. Purchased a high end 15kw enphase inverter system with Hanwa Qcells and Telsa Powerwall 2. Chose Penrith Solar over four other offers based on the solution offered, quality and warranty of panels, price (of comparable offer), and importantly, in house installation and support team from a local company with top customer reviews. Penrith Solar's install team did not disappoint. Brendan and his team were prompt, professional, and friendly, and tidy. This huge install was completed inside of two days, and since neing switched on, we have hardly had to buy power from the grid at all. I highly recommend Penrith Solar.

Sales Process
They were prompt in responding to my query, and prompt in providing a highly professional quote which was exactly what we asked for. Aaron, our Sales Rep was friendly, easy to talk to, knowledgeable and professional. The two day installation was booked in for 6 weeks time and confirmed on 10% deposit

On time, professional, tidy and polite. As well as the on site team of four, two other experts dropped by on day 2 during the Powerwall installation. System was switched on around 2pm on day 2. Powerwall backup was tested during commissioning.

Impressive. The service from Penrith Solar exceeded our expectations and justified their ranking as one of the top rated installers on Solar Quotes. The Tesla and Enphase App Logins were received promptly, and paperwork for connection submitted to our energy retailer the next day.

Excellent service, happy customer

Overall, the folks at Penrith Solar Centre were very professional. The entire process from initial visit, proposal and installation went very smoothly. The installation team were on time, efficient and even gave us options on the day of suggested panel layout configuration - highly recommend their services.

Professional Solar System Installer

Great service provided by Penrith Solar. Shane was highly professional and friendly, he answered all our enquires during the quotation process. The installation was fast and the guys were polite and considerate when they had to enter our house for different access points. Very happy overall from start to finish.

Great Team

The quotation was what I required, simple costings and payback periods and offering premium products I could afford.
The installation team was on time as scheduled and got stuck in immediately due to the previous site inspection being thorough. I called back later that day for the handover and got instructions on operation and documents etc.
The workmanship and product performance has been excellent and have the Fronius app to keep updated with power production when needed.
Nice work PSC!

Great customer service and very informative

Shane and the staff were extremely helpful and informative and really put the effort into giving a personal service.They took the time to have a chat and explain all the different facets of the panels and the installation, which was very important when considering if solar was right for us or not. Highly recommended!

Just brilliant service

Very satisfied with PSC and the complete service end to end. Very supportive and explained everything. The installation team did an amazing job and were very considerate and professional on the day.

Happy Customer

PSC did a great job from Dylan explaining the process, coming out for an inspection and quoting. The boys doing the installation were punctual, polite and kept me up to-date as they worked throughout the day, when the rain came I was concerned but was assured all safety measures were in place. I did checkout their products and reviews and was very impressed, you only get that many 5 star reviews for doing a professional job, which they did for us.
I would definitely recommend PSC and can't wait for our electricity bill (that's a first ????).

Helpful and professional

Sales team were so helpful in answering all of my questions. Installers were very polite and carried out the job in such a professional manner. Clean,respectful,safe and tidy. PSC has kept me informed throughout the whole process

Penrith Solar Centre is the best!

We obtained several solar quotes and Penrith Solar Centre stood out because of their combination of high quality products at competitive prices. They are friendly and approachable, and professional in their sales and service delivery. We selected their industry leading Fronius inverter and 2021 edition QCell solar panels because of their high quality and great warranty terms.
Installation was done in a professional and organised manner. They were respectful of our suggestions towards placement of the inverter and panels. The installers were prompt, knowledgeable and adhered to safety requirements.
The smart meter was organised by Penrith Solar Centre with our energy provider making the whole process stress free.
We are very happy with the system Penrith Solar Centre have provided for us.
We highly recommend Penrith Solar Centre for your solar needs.
John and Vianna, Colebee

Professional Installation

From the first contact with Hana right through to after sales follow up from Aaron my experience with Penrith Solar Centre has well exceeded my expectations in every way.

A cut above the rest

After receiving quotes from numerous other installers, Penrith Solar Centre's clear communication, professionalism and product knowledge made them the obvious choice.

Great customer service. Very informative

The quoting process was very easy and Informative.
The installation team were very good.
Grid connection was simple. We did not have to do a thing

A great experience

The explanation and pricing process was the best, they know their equipment. The install was a month early and only took them 5 hours, no mess, no noise, just efficient and polite.
My supplier was notified by the installers and completed the job less than 2 weeks later.

Great experience of a professional and efficient solar solution implementation

A neighbour conveniently felled a few shading trees and a 3 year old solar quotation instantly became more viable.
The upgraded choice of a micro converter solution took care of remaining shading concerns, all expertly explained and demonstrated by the sales consultant.

The installation team on site quickly identified some panel placement design improvement options on the roof and the ensuing quick on-the-spot collaboration between PSC sales and installation teams secured for us a much better optical placing of the panels than we had been expecting.

The installation itself was flawless and was finished well ahead of time and with minimal disturbance. Very professional and efficient conduct !

In summary, all PSC staff performed admirably to deliver an impressive product and we will have no concerns whatsoever to recommend PSC to anyone who might consider installing a solar system.

The Enphase monitoring system is downright amazing. We find ourselves constantly monitoring and evaluating the system performance and thinking of ways to better and more economically plan our electricity usage.

Grid connection meter is in process at the moment, well supported by PSC.

A massive thank you

We just had a 5.07kW solar system installed by the fantastic team at Penrith Solar Centre.
The experience from the first phone call through to installation was brilliant! We were provided with 2 different quotes and walked through the benefits/differences between each and felt fully engaged and supported as a customer with every question answered to ensure we made the right decision for our home. The installation team was punctual, enthusiastic, and helpful with work completed to a high standard the system is set up for success. After installation service has been awesome, they quickly organised smart meter installation with our electricity provider.

A massive thank you to the team all round for investing your time and enthusiasm. You will not be disappointed. We highly recommend Penrith Solar Centre.

Fantastic experience from quote to install

Thoroughly recommend these guys. From the quote to the day of install, every step is well communicated and professional. I had a friend with a Solar install business outside of the area go over the quote and they were impressed. Quality parts used everywhere and great value.