Queensland Commercial Solar Pty Ltd

Queensland Commercial Solar Pty Ltd Reviews

4.7

Based on 52 ratings  - Aus Ranking

Queensland Commercial Solar Pty Ltd is a Solar Power Installation company based in serves parts of NSW and QLD and serves QLD. Here are their reviews as submitted by visitors to SolarQuotes

Reviewers report paying: $3,999 - $6,500 for depending on hardware choice and installation difficulty ( how is this calculated? )

Queensland Commercial Solar Pty Ltd Reviews (52)

Enphase

Original Review on 28-07-2020:

Knowledgeable sales and friendly installers

Mark, the salesperson at QCS was very thorough and spent a good amount of time working out the details of the system. Since I wanted Enphase micro-inverters and have a particular electrical setup at the property, it was great to work this out beforehand.

The installers were very respectful and great to work with.

Great job guys!

Follow Up Review on 29-03-2021:

It has.
Hide Jay's Comment

Solar installed!

We chose Queensland Commercial Solar. The sales and installation process was all very professional from beginning to end. Our 8kW system has been up and running for a few weeks now. Queensland Commercial arranged our connection to the grid but that is not scheduled to happen with the energy provider until mid-to-late March. All three quotes provided were good, with some differences in approach and pricing. Queensland Commercial took the time to come out to the house, provided good insights to us, and answered our questions along the way. They were the only supplier out of the three that suggested moving the panels more to one end of the roof to minimise shading and make our system more productive. We thought this was an important differentiator. We are only a few weeks in but so far very happy with our decision. Our thanks as well to SolarQuotes - a great service and key to this positive outcome!
Hide Angus's Comment

Cost

Fabulous experience! Very happy customer!

This whole process was so easy and carefree!

We initially had someone from QC solar knock on our door to get us booked in for an appointment which was quick and very accommodating. We met the lovely Callum, who sat down with us and explained everything in detail. Callum was professional, extremely knowledgeable and very patient with the million questions we had.

The installation process was very efficient and we couldn’t be happier.
Highly recommend, thanks so much QC Solar!
Hide Rachele's Comment

3/5

9kW

Enphase

Original Review on 22-06-2020:

Great website great experience

The quoting process was honest and detailed with open ended arrangements to do my own research allowed me not to feel pushed.

Follow Up Review on 21-02-2021:

The only think to be aware of is production is significantly lower than forecast - even though they confirmed it took it into account the shading factor impacted the system approximately 20% below forecast for the 6 months
Hide John's Comment

Cost

Fantastic experience from Sales to installation.

The Gentleman who sold the Air Conditioning was friendly, very approachable and not pushy at all which was what sold the deal to us.

Installers very efficient, friendly and professional and did a fantastic job, completely tidying up after themselves- infact you would not have known any work was carried out.

Highly recommend!
Hide Clare's Comment

Happy Customer

"Too confusing,too time consuming" are no longer an excuse for not installing solar when dealing with Qcs. Callum explained the whole process and options very well. Any questions,he was just a phone call away. He organized everything that needed to be done and the office kept me up to date with the progress. The installation also was a hassle free experience. Very happy from start to finish. Thank you.
Hide Mariella's Comment

Inverter Brand

Great installation and communication.

The installation process was professional, and the installers briefed me before proceeding, to ensure that my requests were met. The products seem good quality from what I have read, and hopefully the product will deliver as suggested.
The quoting process was very good, with no pressure to proceed.
Hide Kevin's Comment

30kW

Inverter Brand

No battery installed at this time. Will do later. (Other)

Battery Brand

We were so lucky to use this company. 100% in every aspect!!!!! Very very happy!

Mark went the extra mile by giving us a lot more information about solar in the future.

I could not fault his quote or his knowledge. Mark was an absolutely well mannered salesman.

He did not pressure us at all, just gave us true facts.

We ended up with the best panels and inverter. Glad we took his first advice.

Queensland Commercial Solar is a good company and would refer anyone to them.

Hide Caroline's Comment

QLD Commercial Solar install Reedy Creek

Couldn’t fault the company. From the sales, To the quality of system & to the installation Team. Very happy
Hide Sharon 's Comment

Very satisfying experience

Quick response to request for quote. Excellent price. Pleasant sales person.
Installation occurred on the stated date.
Very satisfied
Hide Bruce's Comment

Inverter Brand

We had a great experience selecting our system and supply company

Great service from solar quotes after receiving the three quotes we decided on QueenslandCommercial Solar very professional and extremely helpful.Quality products and prompt installation of products.Would recommend using both companies.
Hide Wayne's Comment

$2,000 to $4,000

My solar install experience

I was impressed that they were the only company that came out and reviewed the premises. That is what mostly sold it for me and the company was easy to deal with and the installers knew what they were doing.
Has been a great experience so far.
Hide Paul's Comment

QCells

Battery Brand

Fantastic service. Easy to understand sales person. Brilliant installation service.

Sales and quoting process was quick and simple. He didn't over complicate everything.
Installation was great. they were very polite and helpful.
Everything ran smoothly and happened as and when they said it would.
Hide Louisa's Comment

Inverter Brand

Professional and helpful from start to finish

I was referred to this company by a friend of a friend who in turn had originally got the quote via Solarquotes.com.au

My existing system was installed in 2009 (1.5kW) and wasn't helping my energy-saving goals much. It was time to upgrade.

At the time of getting QCS in to quote, I already had several quotes and had spoken to numerous companies - each of which had provided me with varying degrees of confidence in their knowledge, expertise and professionalism. One firm who markets aggressively nationally were still phoning me the day before QCS' installation asking me to cancel the contract as they would beat their price! Needless to say, that firm's reviews on solarquotes are less than favourable.

I hasten to add that the three firms who contacted me via Solarquotes were professional and pleasant to deal with, but in the end I chose QCS since I know somebody who had dealt with them recently.

When Mark from QCS contacted me, I was impressed with his knowledge, impartial advice, and ease to deal with. His quotes were sent promptly and were easy to understand, and any subsequent questions I had were quickly and effectively answered. Their price was competitive, but I was most impressed with the company's reputation and the fact that they undertake commercial, as well as domestic work.

The team of three installers (Jimmy, Jake and Jack) arrived on time, took time to discuss what they where going to do, asked for my preferences about inverter location, and even demonstrated aspects of the installation such as the racking. They were cheerful, polite and tidy as well as being super efficient, and even came back the next working day to check on a query I had.

After a few days I am very happy with the system they recommended, and would recommend QCS highly to anybody in the Gold Coast/Brisbane/ NNSW region.

Hide Ian's Comment

Inverter Brand

End to end best customer service experience

Matt knocked on my door and asked if I was interested in a quote. Face to face from the beginning was the best! Given I had been thinking about solar for a while, I said yes. Callum was excellent to deal with as a salesperson. Was great at explaining in layperson’s terms how the whole process worked and answered all my questions. I was worried about trying to keep my original pool solar matting while installing panels. Callum helped me problem solve this and in the end it was best to just remove and dispose of the solar matting. It has served me well for 20 years. Then the issue of trying to remove matting before install date. I couldn’t find anyone to do this so rang Callum to delay instal. He offered the installers to remove for me, at no extra cost!! This is not something they normally do.

Come instal day the guys were brilliant. Polite, knowledgeable, worked well as a team. Removed all solar matting which created a mess that they cleaned up beautifully. Once they finished two of the guys walked me through the system and bounced off each other beautifully.

Only one problem TV reception didn’t work that night. They had accidentally cut aerial. But no problem, Zack the electrician arrived and promptly fixed the issue. Great service from beginning to end. Well done!

Hide Angie's Comment

Excellent Customer Service/ Easy Installation

Well worth the wait in installing our Solar Panels with Queensland Commercial Solar!

From Sales Rep being very informative with the quote to installation which was prompt, on time & punctual!
Staff were very polite, organised & on time.
They organise the grid connections upgrade after the install, follow up from rep & electrician to install app!!

All info sent from Queensland Commercial Solar office staff on both the Solar panels & Inverter, with a step by step process....

We would definitely recommend this company!

Reviews on SolarQuotes is unbiased & worth looking into before making a decision!
Hide Andrea's Comment

Inverter Brand

Great professional service end to end.

Great professional service all the way through. A pleasure to deal with, and made the transition to solar very easy. Sales process was relaxed and unpressured. Callum made everything very clear. Installers were slick and efficient. No broken tiles! :) Good communication and follow up. Happy to recommend.
Hide Mark's Comment

Solar Installation

I was happy with everything. We got a pretty good deal on high quality panels and inverter. The installers turned up on time and accomplished everything promptly. They cleaned up pretty well and explained the follow up with the Smart Meter. QCS were very patient with payment for the invoice as there were problems with the bank online site. I would recommend QCS.
Hide Michael's Comment

$2,000 to $4,000

Inverter Brand

Seemed to be a company with integrity

The quote was punctal and the Salesperson approachable, giving open responses, devoid of detectable deception. I decided to do a roof restoration before solar panel installation and I only gave a few days notice prior to the booked solar install. The Salesmen agreed that it would be best to do prep work involving roof tile movement (brackets and conduits) and then come back once my roof restoration was complete, to put the solar panels on and finish their install.

Only just had it installed so I can't add after install comments. Overall, happy with punctuality, friendliness and professionalism.

Hide Wouter's Comment

BYD

Inverter Brand

Competitive Price, Quality Product, Friendly & Informative Installers + Sales Team

We had our solar installed about 6 months ago and are very happy with our decision to have QLD Commercial Solar install our system.

As per the header, we found both the Sales and Installation team to be friendly, informative and helpful.

I would definitely recommend QLD Commercial Solar.

Hide Will's Comment

Friendly installers, Great Quality Product at the best proce

Friendly team from start to finish - the sales person was knowledgeable and backed up the research I did online.

Fast installation and super friendly service. Highly recommended
Hide Suzy's Comment

Cost

From initial enquiryQCS explained the system that best suited our needs and what our expectations could be if installed .We decided on the QCell panels with a 3phase Fronius inverter
The installers arrived and were the total professional, job done and commissioned in under 4hr
The follow up was by email and explained the procedures to set up the account with our energy supplier
Many thanks to the crew at Solarquotes for the relevant info to walk us through the Solar mine field
Hide Ray's Comment

Inverter Brand

Quoting process was prompt with a range of offers. Installation was prompt and on time, installers were very friendly and explained everything to us. We also received a welcome pack with everything we needed to know.
Hide JENNIFER's Comment

Qcell QMax (Other)

Inverter Brand

Very easy to deal with, everything organised quickly once we made our choice, installation only took a few hours and connection to eofi monitorong set up immediately for us. Grrat price for the quality of the system
Hide Siobhan 's Comment

15kW

$12,500 to $15,000

Great team.

All the staff worked as one in getting my Solar System installed and up and running.
Very tidy installation and no questions were unanswered. Also following up to make sure I had contacted supplier and made sure everything is set up for feed in power etc.

Hide Gary's Comment

Finally made a decision

After all quotes and salesman I finally decided on an installer and hardware. Queensland commercial solar did a fantastic job with the install which was made difficult with double brick etc. The installers chose to spend longer installing the system properly ( all hidden wiring etc ) rather than the easy option. Thanks. The system is working really well.
Hide Craig's Comment

fantastic installer

Mark Hunt was the salesperson. He was fabulous.
Installation was very professional. Punctual. Tidy. Polite. very efficient.
Only thing was...I had to introduce myself.
Yes they helped organise grid connection.
Hide Nadia's Comment

Inverter Brand

Smooth quote and installation process

Quick and professional quoting for solar installation, without any pressure to make decision, great price for quality system, installation and processing of grid connection went very smoothly, no issues anytime, system working perfectly, thank you
Hide Hermann's Comment

Poefessional, efficient and friendly

The QCS crew were great. It took them about 6 hours to install our 26 QCell panels and Fronius 3 phase inverter across 2 strings, after which they cleaned up and explained to us everything we needed to know. No issues at all, so we would really recommend them.
Hide Bob's Comment

Risen

Very efficient install

The installation was amazingly efficient (3 guys, 4 hours) . Only hard bit is the wi-fi to my computer. Working fine
Hide Neil's Comment

Phono

Inverter Brand

Very professional from consultant mark to the installers.

Very happy with the service, which was completed today, I might have had payed a little more, but the service I received was more than happy with the result, what you pay for is what you get, the installation was clean and tidy no hiccups or problems, wouldn't hesitate in referring qld/commercial solar to anyone.
Hide Bernard's Comment

Phono

Inverter Brand

So far is working to expectations.

The Sales person was great , the installation went perfectly, they were very professional, fast, tidy and punctual. Everything is connected , now just waiting for our electricity supplier to complete the process.
Hide Dean's Comment

20kW

$15,000 to $20,000

Inverter Brand

Great install team, great sales

I got quotes from five vendors, all offering more or less the same hardware, but the primary point of difference was Mark (the sales guy I dealt with) was delightful to work with. He explained the costs of various systems, and most importantly, did not harass me for the sale once a week until I finally signed, like every other vendor. I am not kidding, the other vendors bordered on harassment.

Also, I'm a stickler for professionalism, he did not insult or disparage any of the other vendors, he is the *only* sales person I had through here that did not back-stab other suppliers. His sales pitch is based purely on the quality of the work, and the product.

QCSolar was not the cheapest vendor (nor the most expensive), but their install team were well presented, well spoken, and not a rag-tag team of random contractors who were just able to show up on the day. Having just endured the building of a granny flat, I've witnessed the absolute worst of construction teams and the QCSolar guys were great to deal with, answered all of my tedious questions with patience.

Post-sales support has been great, and the system has been over-performing based on kwh estimates, so I'm extremely happy overall.

Hide Jamie's Comment

An excellent experience!

I highly recommend Queensland Commercial Solar who made the process an easy one. There was no sales pressure and they were very competitive. Installation day went without a hitch and I feel I am well on the way to reducing my dreaded electricity bills. Thanks Finn for recommending this company and thanks to QCS for delivering the goods. A win win situation.
Hide Anne's Comment

Winaico

Original Review on 17-09-2018:

Follow Up Review on 20-05-2019:

Extremely happy with my investment!!

Taking into account my 1st quarter, post instillation, was through our summer period but, decreasing a quarterly electricity bill from AU$1100 to AU$50 exceeded all of my expectations! Thoroughly recommend solar investment, especially if you live in QLD.
Hide Chris's Comment

Cost

Jimmy and the team arrived in the morning and the weather wasn't the best and they made me aware that job may not get completed on the day due to the weather which I completely understood.

The boys got into the job and looks like they did a great job.

System has been performing now for a month as I'd hoped it would

I would suggest these guys for anyone looking for an install
Hide Jonald's Comment

N/A

Cost

My system is due to be installed on the 29th April. I found the Solar Quotes website so very informative as having no idea on solar it certainly helped me make an informed decision. I went with 21 x 315 watt mono Phono Panels, Fronius 5kw Primo Inverter including some tigo optimisers (due to shading)...looking forward to the installation and cheaper electricity bills :-)
Hide Greta's Comment

N/A

$6,000 to $10,000

$10,000 to $15,000

Cost

The most difficult process was the research I did before engaging Solar Quotes, because there are just so many products around! When I contacted Solar Quotes, 3 sales reps gave me a quote and all were reasonable, but their systems were all slightly different. Therefore I decided to pretty much use the best that all 3 companies had to offer and came up with a tailor made system. I liked Mark's quote the best as I felt that he was very flexible on my ideas and he came back with a revised quote to accomodate the changes I made, while still giving me options. That was really great! Within 3 weeks Matt, Jimmy and Jack installed the system ( on a stinking hot day ) and had it all up and running by mid afternoon, what an effort. Jimmy explained what I needed to know to monitor the system and that was all done. Thanks to Mark, Matt, Jimmy and Jack for making this all happen, Very Happy. ; ))
Hide Kurt's Comment

Cost

I highly recommend Queensland Commercial Group.

Just fantastic in all aspects!

My system not only looks great, but is functioning better then expected!

A special thanks to all involved!
Hide Peta's Comment

Cost

I need to go back and check your website, but it would be good to receive advice on how to get the best deal/return with tariff rates for feeding back into the grid. Eg, a list of which energy companies give the best deal.
Hide Paul's Comment

Cost

Queensland Commercial Solar provided one of two quotes we requested through SolarQuotes. They responded quickly, paid us a site visit within a couple of days, and provided a competitive quote. We accepted their quote, and they were able to install the system within a fortnight. Matt, Jimmy and Jack were quick and efficient, and although we haven't yet been able to get our meter changed to allow us to feed back into the grid, we're already generating power. Our system was only installed six days ago, so we can't yet rate the system itself, but we're very happy with Queensland Commercial Solar's services to date and we'd be happy to recommend them to anyone.
Hide Mike's Comment

$6,000 to $10,000

Cost

Mark the sale rep was extremely helpful, didn't try to overdeliver and offered the best price. QCS didn't have many reviews so was a bit hesitant to go with them but as soon as Jimmy and the boys turned up they did a fantastic job. System is delivering amazing output. Highly recommend them.
Hide Drew's Comment

Cost

Jimmy and Matt that did the installation were on time, professional, and worked under trying conditions between heavy rain falls.
Explained exactly what they were doing, and gave a good run through of the system and how to make the most of it.
Great service and extremely happy!????
Hide Steve's Comment