Resinc

Resinc Reviews

Resinc is a Solar Power Installation company based in and serves NSW. Here are their reviews as submitted by visitors to SolarQuotes

Reviewers report paying: $9,455 - $10,000 for depending on hardware choice and installation difficulty ( how is this calculated? )

Resinc Reviews (32)

Resinc is a great solar company

Good service, quick and easy installation and the product was well explained. Repayment schedule was easy as well. Aimen provided a comprehensive support service and was able to answer all of our questions. Very appreciative of the entire team!
Very happy with every aspect of my installation from the initial consultation from Dave to the guys that installed my system to the follow up. Would recommend it for sure. Love their communication.

Susies review

Dave from Kingdom Power/Resinc was extremely thorough from the first phone call right through to the installation process. He answered all our questions with professionalism and his knowledge was excellent. This company was so much better than the others we enquired with.
We couldn't be happier!

Happy with all aspects of company from Dave and Kingdom /Resinc to leigh with the installation and follow up after installation.There was several delays with replacing the roof prior to the solar installation but each time everyone was from the company we understanding and accommodating

Helen Andersson

Dave from Resinc/Kingdom Power was outstanding and I was so impressed with the post install service from Aimen and the install team was excellent and satisfactory.

10/10 Rating

Brians install

Being a tradie very happy with the install and the sales from Dave Resinc/Kingdom Power.
Always contacted from Aimen anything I needed and really happy with power bills since installation.

Recommended to others.

Great service. Finally we have solar

Thanks to Dave from Kingdom Power / Resinc for your professional and well informed briefing. The installation was great. We are currently 3 months in and loving living with solar. No more Ergon bills.

100% great value

I found our experience was without a doubt very professional, the solar rep was very helpful and explained everything that we can understand. Since have the solar panels installed, we have already have notice the difference in savings, our electricity bills have gone from an average $800 - $1200 per quarter to an average of $28 - $170 per month even if you multiply those figures by three we still came out on top.
So well done for all those involved in making our lives a little easier.
Keep up the great work, and we would be very happy to recommend this company to everyone.

I bought a house just over a year ago and was looking at getting solar panels. Tried going through a few companies but settled with Solar Kingdom Power/Resinc. The whole process went very well from start to finish. The sale consultant Dave from Solar Kingdom/Resinc explained the whole process in great detail. The solar panels are very good quality and have no issues.

It would be silly not to get solar!

New install with Resinc Solar, very happy from initial point of contact, to our sit down discussions with Nav. Very professional company who explained everything to me and sent prompt follow up emails and brochures. Install was quick and went off perfectly. Within a couple of days the new metre install was sorted for my energy company, and our app was up and running. I look forward to referring RESINC to family and friends.
Now that we are almost a year down the track and we have been home more than expected! Yet the estimate for this quarter is an approx $600 rebate!

Top Marks to RESINC Solar

RESINC solar are a top quality provider of roof top solar. They did our instigation 6 months ago and we have been in credit ever since, no more bills.
Aimen their after sales representative has been fantastic with his enthusiastic help when our internet router had to be replaced, he had us up and running in no time getting our inverter connected to our new router.
Highly recommend this company 10/10

Great product, great service

Great service, easy to deal with the entire team. Every phone enquiry I have made has been dealt with swiftly. Nav explained the panels and installation really well.

Resinc Solar

Excellent service from start to finish from Nav and Aimen. Really happy with Resinc Solar.

Fantastic service

Was reccomended by a friend, and was super impressed from start to finish.
Rogan made everything clear, and understandable. Installation was a breeze, and had a phone call a few days after to make sure everything was ok.
Just fantastic

Efficient and Easy

I have been impressed with how the team at Resinc Solar have managed my solar quote and installation. Rogan was exceptionally approachable, knowledgeable, and professional when explaining all aspects of the system. He was very patient with my questions and was happy to explain any section again if I needed him to. Josh and the team who completed the installation were punctual, extremely efficient, and very considerate when completing work in and around the house. The follow up meeting was excellent, with Aimen explaining all the information provided by the app and ensuring I knew how to monitor the functionality of the system in real time. The guarantees on the system and the ability to contact the company at any stage also gave me piece of mind. I would highly recommend Resinc Solar to anyone wanting a high quality experience with solar.

Smooth process, good service.

Our experience with Resinc was great from start to finish. Rogan's initial advice and consultation was clear, transparent and importantly, has been reflected in the outcome. Aimen's follow up service has been equally good. Everyone has been responsive and made sure the process was smooth.
We would highly recommend.

Professional installers, friendly with good communication. Good value for money.

We had been thinking of installing solar for quite a while, Chris came to our house and told us about the government rebate and we thought we’d sit down and work out the figures and see if it was beneficial for our home of 4. It was considering our bills were huge! Chris was really good, not pushy and explained everything really well. Our bills have nearly cut in half per quarter. It wasn’t until Aimen and Kyle from Resinc Customer Experience called to check in to make sure everything was running well and we were getting the best out of the solar, they looked at a bill from our electricity company and recommended to switch to a different company where we could get nearly 3 times that amount, which will make a big difference to our next bill! The guys were all very friendly and helpful. We were kept up to date with with installation and panels were installed in 1 day. We can track how much KWh/day/year the panels are creating via an app on our phones and any issues with the panels - notification is sent to you (there have been no issues). Aimen is just a phone call or txt away if we have any dramas which is good to know- experienced and friendly service which we would definitely recommend.

Fantastic service

Fantastic service from quotation to installation. Nav was incredibly helpful and informative, he took the time to answer all our questions in plain, easy to understand language. The social responsibility aspect of Resinc really sold it for us as giving back to the community is such an important aspect forgotten by many companies.

Very happy

The whole process with Resinc solar was easy and hassle free from start to finish. Jeff explained everything and no question was a stupid question. The fact that there was no upfront costs was a big factor for us, and getting finance was quick and easy. The installation team was on time, Curtis and neat. The post-install process is great. We will definitely recommend Resinc to anyone thinking of getting solar.

Really happy with our Resinc Solar!

Really happy with our solar from Kingdom Power / Resinc! We're already seeing savings on our monthly bill, the installation process was easy, and they look really good too.
The rep Dave knows his stuff and explained everything so clearly. Would definitely recommend!

Great!!!

Great!! When my husband told me that he had organised an appointment with a solar company I thought great now I have to sit down with some foreign speaking guy who does not understand the climate where I'm from. Instead I had the pleasure of dealing with Dave from Kingdom who was Amazing to deal with, he was so easy to understand and very down to earth. He explained everything to us in a way that we could understand. I especially loved the idea that I didn't have to pay anything up front. Then I had the pleasure of dealing with Aimen from Resinc Solar who explained the system (Solar system and App for phone) to me so I am able to explain it to my husband and show the kids how much power they use. This has been the best experience I have had with anyone trying to sell me something.

Happy with the System

Happy with the install of my new Solar System and recommend Resinc to any future customers!

Extremely happy all round

I could not be happier with my entire experience with Resinc. Rogan was exceptionally knowledgeable, friendly, and professional when explaining the technological and financial aspects of the system. The instal team were excellent and did their best through trying weather conditions. The after-sale service was also outstanding with Aimen taking me though how the app and explaining how to monitor the functionality of the system in real time. The guarantees on workmanship, system efficiency, and earnings generated by the system also gave me piece of mind about my decision to go with Resinc. Overall I would highly recommend them to anyone looking to go solar.

Experience from start to finish

The whole experience with RESINC from the initial consultation with Nav to the install with Josh and he's team has been seamless. Very professional service and execution. We are very happy with the system, thank you guys.
Regards, Michael and Kia Shore

Resinc

I recently had Resinc install our solar system and i must say it has been seamless and hassle free process from start to finish. We had Rogan discuss the process with Carly and myself and he was very informative and made the decision to install the system very easy. I would highly recommend Resinc to anyone wanting a high quality experience with solar

Best Overall for our Family for Solar Systems

From the moment we had the sales visit from Rogan explaining each aspect of the finance available to the warranties and to the follow up care and finally to the install provided by RESINC, we knew this was the solar company we were going to go with. Sure we could have gone with a cheaper installer, but the stories of leaving customers in the lurch were a big deterrent. The installers arrived on time, were done in half a day and had our monitoring set up on our mobiles for us to confirm and see the potential of solar savings the system will provide our family going forward. Very happy with our decision and we await the savings to start rolling in.

Quality and speedy

Whole process from initial meeting to install went smoothly and rapidly. All questions were answered by Rogan, and a positive quote provided. Install team were great and got everything installed in a few hours. A very interactive app installed to assist in monitoring of panels and energy being provided. I highly recommend Resinc Solar.

very happy

Very happy with every aspect from consult to install to follow up. Sales consultant Lisa was a pleasure to speak with. Not rushing and making sure we were understanding the whole process. Lisa was available to contact if we had any other questions. The installers arrived on time and installed the system in 1 day. After the install team left, there was no evidence of work carried out ( other than the panels themselves ) cleaning up after install. Resinc are great on follow up, making sure we are happy with the system and all aspects of our solar system. Am very happy to recommend to anyone. Professional, friendly and informative.

Excellent

Cannot fault Resinc Solar at all especially to consultant Rogan and the team that of installers lead by Josh very professional in their approach to their work and last but not least Aimen who came and did the post install.

Best system, best service

My total experience dealing with Resinc has been very smooth and effortless. From my initial meeting with Chris Wilson to the installation of the panels to the after care, I have found all members to be courteous and informative. Even having issues with the Fusion Home app recently, Aimen was very helpful to get me back up and running.
I would not hesitate to recommend the team at Resinc to anyone.

Adequate installation, good system

Sales/Quoting Process - Excellent and then some, the first salesperson we had confidence in
Installation - Adequate, one of the solar arrays was not flat and adjustments the following day left the whole array slightly high off the roof
Customer Service - the system was left installed and pumping energy into the grid, cauasing my 30 year old meter to run backwards. The procedure for contacting the energy supplier ran counter to advice from the salesperson in that it required no action on my part