Solar Pro Bendigo - Company Review Notice Solar Pro Bendigo - Company Review Notice
Solar Pro Bendigo

Solar Pro Bendigo Reviews

DETAILS
62% 0% 100%
4.8

Based on 6 ratings

Solar Pro Bendigo is a Solar Power Installation company based in Bendigo and serves VIC. Here are their reviews as submitted by visitors to SolarQuotes

Reviewers report paying: $9,675 - $9,760 for depending on hardware choice and installation difficulty ( how is this calculated? )

The views expressed by reviewers are theirs alone, and do not necessarily reflect those of Peacock Media Group, which makes no representations as to the accuracy of the reviews. For our full disclaimer and further information, see our Terms of Use and our Review Guidelines.

Solar Pro Bendigo Reviews (6)

Fantastic Company to deal with & Great Service

The quoting process was painless, I said what I was after, and discussed if that was the right course of action or if it should be smaller as all others had recommended smaller setups. Ben was happy to go through it with me and go through some of the advantages to it. The installation process was over before I knew they'd started, really happy with their professionalism during it. My job required them to be site inducted with the builder which they were happy to do so while the house was being finished they got to work.
Customer service from the entire business was fantastic, easy to work with and really friendly and helpful. Considering how stressful a time it is building a house it was a really good experience and I can't recommend them highly enough.

Solar panel installation.

Good friendly team. Great workmanship by installers. I would recommend Solar Pro Bendigo to anyone wanting to install solar panels.

Fast efficient professional instal

Quoting was detailed and efficient. However trying to get the process started required a lot of prompting from my end ie. a lot of texts and phone calls often waiting days for replies.
Instal was perfect. Polite : tidy : punctual : professional : helped set up the app.
A slight issue with my meter box after the install but a solar pro team member was there within half an hour to sort the problem.
Grid connect is in the process which they are helping with.

Quality Products & 1st class install

Ben was fantastic throughout the process. He helped us design our complex 3 phase system to suit our lifestyle and house design. He used high quality components and completed the install quickly and to a very high standard.

Amazing experience

The technician came out and evaluated my system, he decided what would be best and walked me through everything. Then a day later I received an itemised quote with full details of everything including expected payback time. I was very impressed

Very professional.

Awesome job, well done. everything left neat and tidy. Very professional.