Solar Seed Reviews

About Solar Seed, Solar Installers

Solar Seed

We specialize in installing solar panels and systems in Australia and focus on providing the top range products. We don’t offer you cookie-cutter packages, and we don’t use bait-and-switch tactics to get you to call us. We listen to your needs and work on a solution that works best for you. After all, you are the customer.

SolarSeed is growing on the reputation of customer satisfaction right from the first meeting till the post install check-in.

Our team of solar expert and representatives are trained professionals who have knowledge in the field and can answer all your questions happily until you are satisfied.

Solar Seed Solar Reviews

Very good service, price and product. Show additional information
Prompt and always answers phone. Show additional information
I was very pleased and was offered Quality System were given few options of panels likes of Canadian, QCell , Rec and LG.
We opted to go for LG NEON R as quality of the panels and warranties offered were one big reason to choose them.
Very happy with our installation.Installer arrived on time as provided before 10 am and they finished the job before 3 Pm and job was inspected within 3 days of installation.
My power retailer got the paperwork within 2 days of Inspection.
Quite satisfied with SOLARSEED.
We are pleased with our new solar system with QCell solar panels with Fronius inverter.
Solarseed team was quite helpful and whole process was easy from beginning to end.
From the first phone conversation through to installation and follow up I can not praise these guys highly enough. I spoke to several other suppliers and came back to Solar Seed both for value per $$ and because they are easy to get along with and understood what I wanted to achieve from a system rather than telling me what they thought I wanted. Show additional information
After several Quotes from various Suppliers. We gave Solar Seed a shot and was purely on price but our experience from purchase to install has been smooth. We were advised that our install will take place within 2 weeks and it was done within a week and inspection and paperwork were followed fast. I was happy with overall process.
Thanks Solarseed for wonderful experience.
SOLARSEED from the point of contact to signing up with them and organising our install everything was a smooth process. We opted with Jinko Solar Panels with Fronius Inverter along with Smart Meter in order to monitor and see our own consumption.There sales rep Ryan was straight to the point explaining everything including the roof orientation and placing of our inverter in the garage. Overall happy customer and monitoring shows we are generating decent over 30kWh even these winter days. Show additional information
I was happy with the way mridul approached us and provided several options for the solar solution for our house.
We had several appointments with other providers prior to Solarseed but they never used pressure tactics and at the end we choose fronius primo with smart meter along with Jinko solar panels. The installation was done nice and clean and grid connection forms were sent soon after the inspection.