Solar Seed Reviews

About Solar Seed, Solar Installers

Solar Seed

We specialize in installing solar panels and systems in Australia and focus on providing the top range products. We don’t offer you cookie-cutter packages, and we don’t use bait-and-switch tactics to get you to call us. We listen to your needs and work on a solution that works best for you. After all, you are the customer.

SolarSeed is growing on the reputation of customer satisfaction right from the first meeting till the post install check-in.

Our team of solar expert and representatives are trained professionals who have knowledge in the field and can answer all your questions happily until you are satisfied.

Solar Seed Solar Reviews

professional job with strong work ethics

Solar seed handled our installation really professionally and all their work was done as per Safe work victoria standards. highly efficient with very quick turnaround time of 5 to 10 days. All our paperwork starting from quotes to uploading documents to govt websites and to our electricity provider was done by them. highly recommended. Show additional information
Quick turn around from order to installation. The sub contracted installers, Ramselec, were friendly and happy to discuss with me the best array setup on the day. The inspector was happy with the installation.
My only minor criticism is I read inverters should not be installed in direct sunlight and this was also stated in the manufacturers manual. My inverter was installed on a west wall where it receives a few hours of direct sunlight per day however when I questioned Solar Seed about an awning or cover they said Goodwe don’t supply covers. Solar Seed could install an awning from Bunnings for an extra cost (from memory about $150) so I decided I’ll do this myself. It would have been nice to be made aware of this prior to installation instead of on the day when I brought it up on the installation day.
The office staff who process the government rebate application was very helpful. Sales representative explained thoroughly and answered all my questions and the service installation people were very professional. Highly effective team and value for money product. Show additional information
From the first phone call to Mridul through to installation and follow up I can not praise these guys highly enough. Mridul was friendly and highly knowledgeable in regards to the Solar system and explained everything about how it was going to benefit us. Always happy to answer phone calls and nothing was a hassle to him. Very professional service provided by Mridul and his team. Documentation, installation and post installation service was fantastic. Documentation was provided promptly and each and every step was a breeze. Highly recommend them if you are looking for solar panels for your new home. Thanks again Mridul and team. Show additional information
Good work overall guys highly recommend. Show additional information
Fantastic service was provided by Mridul and his team. All the rebate documentation was done by his team as well. Mridul fuly explained the full process and everything went well as per plan. Highly recommended Show additional information
Very professional service provided by Mridul and his team. Documentation, installation and post installation service was fantastic. Mridul fully explained the pros and cons of all panels and inverter and clearly explained the process. Documentation was provided promptly and each and every step was a breeze. Since then I have recommended Solar Seed to 3 other friends and they received the same quality of service. Highly recommended Show additional information
Excellent sales support from Mridul and team, We were provided with quality information on products and services so we can make our decision. Quick installation and service follow up with job raised for Retailer and Distributor in short time frame. Happy Customer and best wishes to Solar Seed and Mridul for their future endeavours.
Thanks
Param and Aman
They were very helpful and installed the system quickly. Since then their follow up paperwork was ordinary. Still waiting for the warranty paperwork to come after 4 weeks. Show additional information
I was initially very suspicious of solar installers as I heard lots of nightmare stories.
I contacted and talked to a few of them. One of them, luckily was Mridul.
He explained me everything in detail and offered me a good price compared to the others.
I got the 6kW system installed. I am very happy with their attitude workmanship and professionalism.
Because I was so happy with their price, service and friendliness I got them to install another system for the new house I got built in Craigieburn.
I highly recommend them to anyone.
SolarSeed is a professional company which has helped me install a quality system. There price is very competitive and so is there quality service. Mridul has done a fantastic job in advising a quality solar system. I went with Huawei inverter (as per my wish) and serraphim panels. I'm happy to recommend these guys over others because others might try to confuse people and rip them off. Anyone interested in solar system please do check with solar seed. Show additional information
Brilliant service. The sales team was very knowledgeable and provided us with the best possible options as per our budget. The whole procedure from quotation to installation was done in a professional and diligent manner. The team was always available to answer any queries we had and was very cooperative.
I would recommend SOLAR SEED to all my friends and family for a good qualitative experience.
Happy with everything . Great job. Show additional information
Prompt service, very helpful sales person and friendly staff from office .
Certainly referring to friends.
The team at Solar Seed was great throughout the whole process and even helped me get my rebate sorted.

I was pleased with the installation...the installer was informative and answered all my questions.

Thanks so much for the great system!! Will definitely recommend.
Simply brilliant!
These nice folks really know their stuff.
Our system was installed within 2 days. Solar panel placement was excellent, considering our place had a nearby tree which was a concern. The power produced the next day was over 39KWH - 3 times the power we normally consume!
The inverter placement was ideal, solar panels are almost invisible from the front of the house.
Could not ask for more.
Well done guys and gals - you've got a great company!
Keep it up as I will be referring you to everyone I know.
SolarSeed were able to install in same week as my initial quote request. Installers were informative, professional and asked where we would like panels and inverter located before proceeding, letting me know if they thought my request was not the best idea. I ended up settling for 8 panels on East & 12 panels on West side. Mridul (Director of SolarSeed) was great with his communication and knows his stuff. I did a lot of research on Solarquotes website as well as other websites so was able to verify any comments made. Initially offered a Goodwe Inverter, I asked Mridul to quote a Fronius Inverter and he agreed that this was a better option. Mridul personally helped setup Wi-Fi monitoring.

Paperwork & Victorian Solar Rebate application is all looked after by SolarSeed, although I preferred to look after Victorian Solar Rebate application myself.

I think SolarSeed pricing is better than most other installers could offer. Mridul discounted price a further $100 just for mentioning that we had seen a vehicle advertising SolarSeed. I highly recommend SolarSeed for anyone looking for installation of a solar system and will be recommending them to our friends who have been waiting several months for other installers to install their systems.

So far system is producing more energy than I was expecting, but I'm yet to consume any of it as waiting for inspection and go ahead from Electricity Distributor. Will review again after receiving first Electricity Bill and again in 12 months.
Very good service, price and product. Show additional information
Prompt and always answers phone. Show additional information
I was very pleased and was offered Quality System were given few options of panels likes of Canadian, QCell , Rec and LG.
We opted to go for LG NEON R as quality of the panels and warranties offered were one big reason to choose them.
Very happy with our installation.Installer arrived on time as provided before 10 am and they finished the job before 3 Pm and job was inspected within 3 days of installation.
My power retailer got the paperwork within 2 days of Inspection.
Quite satisfied with SOLARSEED.
We are pleased with our new solar system with QCell solar panels with Fronius inverter.
Solarseed team was quite helpful and whole process was easy from beginning to end.
From the first phone conversation through to installation and follow up I can not praise these guys highly enough. I spoke to several other suppliers and came back to Solar Seed both for value per $$ and because they are easy to get along with and understood what I wanted to achieve from a system rather than telling me what they thought I wanted. Show additional information
After several Quotes from various Suppliers. We gave Solar Seed a shot and was purely on price but our experience from purchase to install has been smooth. We were advised that our install will take place within 2 weeks and it was done within a week and inspection and paperwork were followed fast. I was happy with overall process.
Thanks Solarseed for wonderful experience.
SOLARSEED from the point of contact to signing up with them and organising our install everything was a smooth process. We opted with Jinko Solar Panels with Fronius Inverter along with Smart Meter in order to monitor and see our own consumption.There sales rep Ryan was straight to the point explaining everything including the roof orientation and placing of our inverter in the garage. Overall happy customer and monitoring shows we are generating decent over 30kWh even these winter days. Show additional information
I was happy with the way mridul approached us and provided several options for the solar solution for our house.
We had several appointments with other providers prior to Solarseed but they never used pressure tactics and at the end we choose fronius primo with smart meter along with Jinko solar panels. The installation was done nice and clean and grid connection forms were sent soon after the inspection.