• With 1000s of Customer Reviews

SolarEZE Reviews

About SolarEZE, Solar Installers

SolarEZE, Your Brisbane, Gold Coast and Northern NSW Solar Specialists

Here are their reviews as submitted by visitors to SolarQuotes

SolarEZE Solar Reviews

Very fast service best position for panels. Very neat polite installers worth 6 stars ????????????
Special thanks to Lindy
Everything was explained clearly and we were impressed with the fact they don't just sell the product they followup and continue their service after installation. Show additional information
We have been using anywhere up to 50 kWh per day for some time now so some thing had to be done.

Prior to contacting Solar Quotes I had obtained quotes from five other providers -two home visits and three by remote control.

One company in particular was extremely pushy with constant phone calls and tales of over ordering panels that they could not fit in their warehouse " so look what we can do for you"

The three Installers recommended by Solar Quotes [Hawking, Solenergy and Solar Eze ] were all very professional and provided written quotes after visiting our home.

From the start Lindy from Solar Eze was very informative and took Her time explaining Her proposal.

She did not rubbish other installers but did confirm my own long held belief that you get what you pay for.

Lindy explained the properties of the Fronius Inverter and Smart Meter.

I have taken Her advice and have scrapped Tarrif 33 and allowed the Sun to provide hot water instead.

On installation day [ 14.8.18] the team were very friendly and efficient. All mess was cleaned up and workmanship appears fine.

Rob made the effort to show me what had been done and how it all came together.

He connected my WiFi to the Fronius Solar Web site on my computer and helped me download the App to my smart phone. That afternoon He sent me the Energex work order as promised.

Meter work is scheduled for 19.9.18 - until then my provider says the system should be switched off - good luck with that.

The system is doing every thing I expected.

In all my experience with Solar Eze was excellent.

I would also like to thank Solar Quotes .

The information on your website gave me a clear picture of what I needed and a realistic expectation of what the system can deliver - a mine of useful information.

Top ratings to Solar Eze and Solar Quotes.

Cliff and Lorraine Darbey
Peter the salesman took the time to go through the various specifications of the solar system, making sure I was getting the solar system that I wanted. He wasn't pushy and would get back quickly with any questions that I had. Rob and his two staff turned up on time for the installation and worked efficiently and left the job site clean and tidy. I have since recommended SolarEZE to other people I know. Show additional information
Fast, cheap, and great job would highly recommend to any one Show additional information
Pete quoted us for our 36 panel solar installation. In choosing a supplier, it was of utmost importance to ensure that the owner and the staff were people we could trust, and approachable before and after the installation. It is difficult to assess the integrity of people in such a short space of time, but Peter made us feel comfortable very quickly. He was extremely courteous and patient, talking us through the technical details and options. We did not feel pressured at any stage to make a quick decision. After we accepted and were given a date for installation, we were pleasantly surprised that SolarEze kept to this date. On the day, Rob and his two staff worked efficiently and wouldn't let anything stop them from finishing the job that day! They were very pleasant and we were overjoyed with the result. Along the way, we were presented with various options and I was impressed how Rob took the time to understand what was important to us, explain honestly the advantages and disadvantages of each option and go over the information again if required since this was all very new to us. After the installation I rang Rob with more questions that I hadn't thought of before. He always came back to me promptly even though I'm sure he was busy with other work. Nothing is too much trouble for this company and we feel very confident with the quality of our lovely new solar system. Show additional information
Honest, helpful and informative customer representative. This small business doesn't use subcontractors, so you know exactly who you're dealing with. The installation was fast (2 weeks wait, then the installation was completed in less than 3 hours). So far everything has been hassle-free and we are getting exactly the results we were told to expect. No hesitation recommending this business! Thanks, Rob, Lindy and Solareze. Show additional information
I worked with, Senior Solar Consultant and we listened to each others ideas and views an nutted out final system setup.

My non-negotiables were:
i. Sungrow SH5K+ (Hybrid) inverter with WIFI and Ethernet
ii. Sungrow STB5K backup box to be installed when battery installed (batteries are coming down in price and I expect a sweet spot of price/stored energy in 18 to 24 month)
We selected:
iii. Jinko JKM 290M-60-V by 22 solar panels ( have avoided Canadian solare as bad rep, and these look to be best bang for buck),

Note:
1. In real world terms the difference in poly and mono-crystalline cells in negligent and not worth the price difference, personal choice, same goes for inline micro inverters, if one breaks none work and it’s a bugger to fix on the roof personal choice (do your research)
2. Maximum size of grid connected inverter is 5KW (5000 Watts) (per hour)
3. Solar cell rating is the ‘optimum performance’ so real world performance is always less by about a third (.3)
4. Due to points above always exceed the solar panel output you put on the roof by 1.3 so
i. For 5KW inverter put around 6.3KW of solar panels on roof
ii. For 4KW inverter put around 5.2KW of solar panels on roof
iii. Etc.
6. Important question, do you want to connect battery later or not. (if you consume a lot of electric at night time, or if you do not want to rely on the electricity grid, I suggest yes)
7. Two common types of inverters
i. Battery ready (Hybrid), that have a DC output, meaning you can plug a standalone battery in
ii. Other, that require an additional inverter (but is cheaper) to convert electricity into DC to pump into battery meaning there will be a loss when:
DC from solar cells is converted to AC by the Solar Inverter, which is then pumped into the Battery Inverter to converted back into DC, and when you need to use it is pumped back into the Battery Inverter (or Solar Inverter depending on setup) to convert back into AC so you can use it, and each step loses power and adds cost
8. Smart meters (that enable you to sell back your surplus electricity to the retailer, are installed free of charge by the retailer as of 1 December 2017 (some retailers don’t know this yet and get confused when you ask)
9. As with all project acceptance and sign offs, get Rob Scott the owner to do the final inspection of installation with you and raise any concerns with him then ( and earlier if possible)
10. Finally, I signed up for Alinta Energy’s Home SaverPlus 28 (https://www.alintaenergy.com.au/qld/electricity/canstar-blue-winner/home-saverplus-28 )
From the first meeting with Lindy from Solareze I felt comfortable that she knew her products and we would be getting quality solar products installed. Knowing nothing about solar panels myself, Lindy gave me confidence that she would take care of our solar installation with quality products that suited our families needs for a price that was competitive. I met with several other businesses to compare quotes and none of those companies gave me the same feeling of confidence. Rob and his installation team were reliable and hardworking and got our panels installed in no time at all. The follow up from Lindy after installation has also been professional and reassuring. I would highly recommend solareze to anyone considering solar panel installation Show additional information
Rob and his team at SolarEZE were excellent on all fronts!
Love the look and quality of our LG panels on our roof and Fronius Inverter installed in garage.
Thank you to Solar Quotes for doing all the background workup and education for us, greatly appreciated.
Yes I would like to thank Solar Quotes for making this whole process easier. Solar installation is a very competitive arena and it is very important to get the correct information, if we had gone with the first salesperson we would have paid almost 3k more for a mediocre system which would have only saved us 60% on our bill and by getting input from other installers we discovered that by having 2 phase power and a transformer in close proximity that with the right system (13 kw ) we could create a positive cash flow income to the tune of $1000 + per year, imagine no power bill and extra $ in the bank !
I’d also like to thank Tomas from Green Loans making the whole finance process so easy he was extremely patient and to the point with no sales pressure, a totally painless experience.
And finally, It feels good to be a part of the solar revolution and technology is at its optimum, all we need now is for the government to come aboard with subsidising batteries and Electric Vehicles like they do in other countries and propel Australia into a greener future.
The whole process from first phone call to the last has been great with Peter, Rob and the crew.

Even though I work in technology, I found it difficult to understand what was important and how solar works. Peter did a great job to de-mystify the concepts and really listened to me and presented me with information I could understand.

Rob and the rest of his installation team were a friendly and efficient, and even stayed out in the rain to get the job done (thanks guys). Rob made sure that I had everything I needed to get connected to the grid and shared his experience with energy retailers.

I would highly recommend this team and their quality work!
Fantastic! Customer service is outstanding! Our sales person Lindy even turned up onsite today!
Highly recommend them! Instillation team was a well oiled machine!
Of the 3 quotes received, Peter from SolarEZE was the only person to follow up, in a very non-demanding way. In a way it became a journey for both of us. I was doing quite a lot of research, mostly through solar quotes, educating myself and I found Peter very open minded to both my questions and facts I had learnt from your website, and I asked many questions! He did not try to argue against facts I had learnt and if he did not know the answers to my questions, he would come back later after doing his own research to try and answer them, and indicated he was appreciative that helped him become better educated about the different products available as well as myself.
My initial brief was for a 5Kw system and his company provided that. I had been under the belief that was the biggest system allowable for a residential system. However one of the other quotes was for a much bigger system (approx. 10kw with a 8.2kw inverter) which after further research I learnt I could have installed. When I discussed this with John, he was able to provide a quote for a similar sized system immediately, and it was at a much better price for almost the same brand of quality products.

Overall I was very impressed by the Solarquotes website for both it's educational value and easy links to research different products.

As for dealing with SolarEZE, in my case exclusively with John, I am very happy to recommend his services. In his favour is his bias being the father-in-law of the owner of the company as it is a family run company which means he is there to help this company succeed in the long run so I did not feel he was likely to say anything to just get a sale. Plus your own websites reviews of this company came up very well.
We had a great experience with the SolarEZE team. Peter was great when he came around to quote as were Rob and the boys on the day of installation. Good business. Good people. Show additional information
I obtained 5 quotes in total, 2 from companies not recommended by solar quotes. Show additional information
Very happy with my whole experience with SolarEZE from customer service through to installation. I would recommend the company. The information and service provided by Lindy and Rob was excellent. Show additional information
SolarQuote website was excellent to obtain the information required to evaluate different systems and quotes. We had excellent service and value from each of the companies selected to quote by SolarQuote. Show additional information
Great install team, quick respectful and efficient. Highly recommended Show additional information
Right from the first point of contact Lindy was informed and able to answer without needing to check further information. From order date to installation was flat out 14 days with the team that installed even called to say he was going to be 15 minutes late. How many Tradies do you know who do that !!! Lindy followed up to ensure we were happy with the service during and after installation to the point where you know she actually cares that the customer is happy.

We installed a 10kw system that almost entirely covered our corrugated roof. We noticed that it also dropped the temperature by a few degrees not having the sun directly hitting the tin roof which was a nice little bonus. Our system consistently produces in March/April just over 50kw a day with a huge Mango tree blocking 1/3 of the panels from 3pm. The heat in Ipswich of summer for several weeks from 15th Jan to Late February - the unit was producing 72kw and above on hot days. We can't be more impressed with those results.
The team in general were fantastic from first call to final check in and we highly recommend this team to provide a friendly well informed, efficient service to their customer. I'd purchase again in a heartbeat.
Solareze were great. Nothing but helpful and experienced a pleasure to deal with. Solar quotes is a great service and i recommend it to anyone wanting solar panels installed. Show additional information
We had a few quotes from other companies as well as Solar Eze, but Peter at Solar Eze was one of the few that was interested enough to do an onsite evaluation. Both he and Rob answered any question that I had (and I had a few being an ex Electrician) and provided quite a lot of information and hints etc for me to go through. I found them to be very competitively priced, knowledgeable , friendly and thorough right from start to finish. Rob and the boys were very professional with the installing of the system, even cleaned up and set up the online monitoring and paperwork for us, leaving us nothing to do.They were very easy to work with and I have no hesitation in recommending them for your solar install. Show additional information
SolaeEze was one of the 3 companies who contacted us and quoted for solar via the SolarQuotes web site. They were professional, timely and happy to explain how it all worked. The information on the SolarQuotes website is also valuable to ensure you ask the right questions. We were very happy with the price and believe that we got the best quality for our budget. Our first full quarter electricity bill was a very pleasant surprise. Our usual Summer quarter was always over the $1,000 mark and knowing we had the solar led to the increased use of the air conditioner so I wasn't sure what the bill would be but it came in at $186 and of that $140 odd was supply charges and not usage. To say that I was happy was an understatement, that was the easiest electricity bill I have ever paid.
SolarEze is a professional, local, quality company that I would recommend to anyone interested in getting solar power.
I compared quotes and system recommendations from 5 companies ranging from the very largest energy retailers and solar installers through to the smallest (SolarEze). The quotes were via Solar Quotes (including SolarEze) and direct contact. (The Solar Quotes website is a really valuable source of quality information). For me, substantial research was required to become familiar with the solar systems and the manner in which they are packaged by the different sales people. Initially the choice was not clear cut due to some complexity in matching our power needs and budget to solar systems, their quality and their cost. SolarEze was our winner on value and quality for the large system we chose (13.2kw panels 10kw inverter). The company is honest, personable, transparent and service oriented. The installation team, led by Rob, was friendly, efficient, experienced while also being receptive to our requests. Initial contact with Lindy by phone was friendly and efficient which was followed by an early morning onsite meeting which was instructive and professional. I have every confidence in anticipating a high level of after sales service and advice from SolarEze. Show additional information
We have been completely satisfied with the service from SolarEze from start to finish. From the first conversation with Peter I felt like we were in good hands and that proved to be the case. Rob and Peter have both been a pleasure to deal with and I will be recommending SolarEze to anyone who's interested in going solar. We are totally happy with all aspects of the service we received: solar installation, the performance of the panels and inverter, our power bill savings and the workmanship at installation. It's also comforting to know that Rob and Peter are easy to contact if we do have any questions at any point. Show additional information
The team at Solareze were fantastic. Lindy guided us through the options (didn't push certain manufacturers) and helped us lock down a system that met our needs. We had plenty of questions and had a great chat about the different manufacturers, our future power needs (ie pool, airconditioning) and the process after the installation with the energy providers. We didn't opt for the cheapest system, nor the most expensive, a great balance between quality and price. We might have got lucky with timing, but we accepted the quote then had a slot for the installation the following week. Rob and his crew turned up on time and had the installation complete in half a day, even with a few slight tweaks to the layout. Very professional, no mess and hung around to set up the wi-fi and app on the mobile. It's been operational for around a month now and is running perfectly. We would certainly recommend Solareze. Show additional information
An Absolute pleasure to deal with Solar Eze, Lindy & Rob are extremely knowledgable about the solar industry & best products available. They give good honest advice about your solar needs & their prices are very competitive. Combined with the quick reply to our solar query & a visit in person from Lindy to see first hand what our needs were it was a no brainer to go with them. Installation was fantastic, 5 hours for 48 panels system was great. They also have a brilliant team of guy's working with them & they are the first tradies I have had that cleaned up after they finished. I would recommend them to anyone contemplating solar without hesitation. Whilst it is only 2 days old it is working beautifully. Show additional information
Solareze from the start to completion where excellent. Lindy explained everything perfectly no matter what we threw at her. Rob and his team where friendly, professional and installed the system in a timely manner. If you want to have solar installed go with these guys, they know exactly what they are doing and are not trying to hard sell you garbage for a profit. Even after installation you still get advice and help anytime. Thanks Solareze we recommend you to anyone who wants a quality solar system installed. Show additional information
Very pleased with the whole experience with Solareze from first contact to installation.
Have had no problems with the system since.
Lindy was bloody amazing from start to finish,,she came out to my house and answered any question i had and just a pleasure to deal with,,rob and the crew were bloody amazing as well came a little early but were done and dusted in a short time and cleaned up all there mess straight away not to mention straight up with any info i needed and gave me the run down on the system and the wifi set up,,,will for sure tell my mates and family bout these guys as they wont try and BS you into buying top of the range and there prices were perfect,,if you want a system installed try these guys first Show additional information
Helpful, friendly, and efficient. Had the installation done in four hours. Show additional information
I looked around for sometime for a solar system. Lindy came to my home and spent as much time as needed to explain everything and answer all of my questions. Nothing was too much, and even after the initial visit to answer questions and provide a quote, Lindy was still very approachable and easily contactable. Rob and his team arrived on time, with everything that was required to install the system. It was very obvious that Rob and his team were experienced, as they were very professional in their installation process. Open communication throughout the entire process was appreciated, and I would not hesitate to recommend this team at SolarEze for your solar installation. Now that I have had the system installed for a few months, I can say without a doubt that the system was worthwhile having installed. I currently watch my electricity metre, and see that the feed-in is greater than the usage, and after only having had it installed for the last month of my previous electricity bill, it reduced my bill dramatically. I would also like to add that SolarEze were the only company that came to my home to answer my questions prior to providing a quote. Every other company provided an online quote without even attending my property or speaking with me. Do yourself a favour and contact SolarEze prior to making the big decision. Show additional information
The whole process was extremely painless and we are very happy with end result. Thank you to all at SolarEze. Show additional information
Most impressed with SolarEze! Lindy gave us a quick no-fuss quote and the system was shortly after installed. The Solar system was professionally installed...no mess left...and the guys were very helpful getting everything up and running. Even after installation, these guys continue to assist us in answering emails we've sent, and questions we have. All round.....a wonderful experience..... Thanks Lindy and the boys at SolarEze! Show additional information
Excellent service. Lindy and her team were fantastic from start to end. Show additional information
Great work by Rob and David today. Thanks millions fellas. Also a shout out to Lindy who was the go to person who was great. You’re a great team.

We ended up going with the Fronius, Rob setup the wifi and ran through everything with me.

I’ll be giving SolarEze a call when I’m ready to get a battery.
When I first spoke to Lindy about replacing our broken inverter, which was supplied by another company, I found she was very informative. I had been told by the original company that we could add another 4 solar panels, Linda worked it out and told me that wasn't the case, at best we could add 1 more but it wasn't worth the money, if we added the 4 we would lose our high rebate. I spoke to Lindy again Thursday night, signed and sent the quote back Friday morning, Monday the Inverter was installed by a young, well mannered electrician. Lindy called me Monday afternoon to make sure I was happy with everything, how often does that happen. I couldn't have been happier with the 2 people I dealt with, Show additional information
Liked dealing with a local and smaller company. Keeping it local. Show additional information
Very happy with Rob and the boys from Solareze Show additional information