SolarEZE

SolarEZE Reviews

SolarEZE, Your Brisbane, Gold Coast and Northern NSW Solar Specialists

Here are their reviews as submitted by visitors to SolarQuotes

Reviewers report paying: $4,350 - $7,500 for depending on hardware choice and installation difficulty ( how is this calculated? )

SolarEZE Reviews (209)

Excellent Process

We were very happy with SolarEZE. The sales person was informed and explained the process to us very well.

When it came to installation, everything went really well, they even brought out a roofer with them in case any tiles needed to be replaced/other issues came up. The roofer even identified some unrelated issues on the roof so we can get someone else in to take a look.

Overall, incredibly friendly company, really good value for money too.

Smooth process from first visit to installation

Solareze visited our house and helped us put together a system to meet our needs. We booked in for installation around 3 weeks later. Installation went smoothly, they organised the grid connection, and showed us how to use the smart meter application.

Excellent team

Very happy with installation, considered aesthetics and efficiency for the completed work. Team was approachable and efficient to complete the installations around the recent rainy weather. Cleaned and ensured everything was tidy on completion and assisted with connecting the system to all that was required. System is performing consistently well with a well developed user interface to monitor performance.

Honesty, integrity and professionalism

When I was looking around for Solar there were two kinds of company. Those selling cheap and those selling quality. Having talked to people who have bought solar I decided that saving a few thousand dollars and going cheap was a false economy.
SolarEZE were honest and upfront, not trying to get a sale by sacrificing quality and service.
Communication was great throughout the process and the installation process was painless and quick. I would recommend SolarEZE to anyone thinking of getting Solar installed.

Great people and service.

Great service. Very professional, the installers worked hard despite the weather. Would recommend them to everyone.

Awesome customer service and installation was a breeze. I plan to recommend this company to others…

Installation guys were on time, explained the process and asked for my thoughts. Customer service I cannot stop praising as I was in the process of building and she would call up regularly to see how everything was going. Really friendly but not in your face pushy… that’s one reason why went with them, as customer service and quote won me over.

Solar made easy!

From the first phone call to the finish of our new system these guys have proven to be completely professional and transparent! Lindy has amazing customer service qualities and with an amazing team of installers led buy rob we now have the right system installed covering all needs we were chasing! Nothing was too much trouble and great advice was always given! Cant recommend them highly enough! Good old fashioned service.

Lovely, truthful and efficient

During sales part. Lindy was really patient with me and all my questions. I was anxious after talking to pushy companies. She was never pushy and very kind and knowledgeable.

Rob and the team were great too! Easy to talk to very efficient when they came and they explained everything, I felt very comfortable with them here and really appreciated everything. They were tidy and I think everything looks great.

We have been suggesting Solareze to everyone who mentions wanting to get solar, really very happy and grateful.

Don’t go anywhere else!

We approached 3 solar installers for advice and a quote following hail damage to our previous solar panels (10 years old). SolarEze stood out by taking the time to discuss the technical aspect so of a solar system. What is our usage, what do we want to achieve, therefore what system would suit us best. We settled for a 9.9kv system, which is ideal for our circumstances. The system was installed within weeks. A very easy process and it was great to deal with real professionals from sales to installation. We would not hesitate to recommend SolarEze! Well done to Lindy, Rob and their team.

100% recommend SolarEze

This was my second Solar installation by SolarEze (separate properties) across 3 years. Different Inverter, Different Panels, same great service and advice.

Great communications throughout including Post installation to make sure I was getting the best feed-in tariffs etc.

100% recommend

Ash

Fantastic installer and great support.

Fantastic communication, support, installation and customer service. Highly recommend getting assistance and installation through Jen and Rob. Jen was very knowledgeable and helpful and Rob and his crew was great doing the installation and walking me through the whole system.

Recommended supplier

Everything went smoothly. From quotation to installation everyone was very helpful and professional. Highly recommend

Great Service

Great family run business, easy to deal with. They worked around our time frames. All paperwork and grid connection organised by them and called to follow up that all went well. They helped us set up the app that monitors the system to maximise the usage of our system.

Good understanding of product.

The reason we decided to go with SolarEZE over the other two solar companies we looked at was due to Lindy (sales). She knew the product well and was able to explain to us in layman's term how things worked. The price was also very competitive and the installation was excellent. We would highly recommend SolarEZE to anyone who is looking at purchasing solar panels.

Easy and straight forward process all round. Very happy.

Lindy was great and very helpful with understanding how everything works and the processes. Install was 10 days later, which went off without a hitch. Just waiting for my first retailer bill now.

Solar Eze made the whole solar process easy.
The salesman explained exactly what would happen with the installation and what steps I should do to obtain the best solar feed in tariff from my energy provider.
The installation crew were very professional.
Great service all round.

Fantastic service

Excellent service & installation. They went above & beyond with my questions. Very supportive & helpful. Would strongly recommend the company.

Informative and pleasant experience

The process was very informative we came up with best set-up for my situation to keep my feed in tariff . Rob and Jen kept me informed with all the correct information to keep my 55c feed in tariff. Extremely happy with the whole process. This system replaced my original system.

Great company and quality install!

Lindy was fantastic to deal with. Very helpful, insightful and patient with us.

Rob and his team were great with the install. Punctual and it was all very neat and tidy. Rob registered the inverter and connected it to the WiFi. The customer service was great and I highly recommend SolarEze.

From start to finish, both sales and installation were fantastic

Firstly, I don't often leave reviews unless they are really deserved. We ended up speaking with 4 or 5 installers after a couple never got in touch - some also tried the hard sell, and others had to be chased to provide a quote. But Lindy from SolarEze was none of the above - she promptly arranged a face to face meeting, and spent as long as we wanted explaining everything (and had a fantastic ability of writing upside down!). I could tell that the company was no nonsense and knew which products they themselves wanted to sell, and not out to install as many systems as possible (they only do one system a day). The fact that they do not contract out the installation work was mandatory to us. Installation was fast (in fact they installed ahead of schedule!), and Rob (the owner) and his team were professional, friendly and all worked together to get the system up in no time. Both internal and external wiring was of a very high standard and everything was neat and tidy, with instruction in system use and setup provided by Rob, and the grid connection/meter change was all sorted on our behalf. Honestly the easiest experience we've had with work on our house, and glad to say the system is performing just as promised. Will be recommending SolarEze to friends and family!

A great job and fantastic system.

Our experience with SolarEze was great. Lindy was great at explaining how solar would work for our property and what would be appropriate and there was no hard sell.

The installers were polite and friendly and got the job done despite bad conditions and some really strong gusts of wind!

No complaints about the system after a bit over a week of usage - the smart meter is a great addition and we love seeing how much energy we are using/putting out to the grid.

Thanks Stephen! Good to hear you are happy with the install, dont forget to get those ridge caps repointed!
Cheers for the great review!

Great advice, great service

We obtained 4 quotes from different suppliers. SolarEZE recommended a larger system so we could benefit from feeding into the grid - as we are on 3 phase.

It was a pleasure dealing with them. They delivered as planned and the system works very well.

Excellent service

Sale process was seamless, all questions answered and more than enough information provided without being asked.
In depth breakdowns provided and kicked it old school with pen and paper rather than fancy computer programs outlining the information about estimated rebates and how to calculate them.
The installation team we're quick and super poliet. Can't fault them.
They took care of the whole process from start to finish

Brassall Ipswich

Customer service was great they did everything for me they got the grid connection after install just had to wait about 2to3 weeks.

Original Review on 19-11-2020:

I already left a revue.

I have already submitted a revue with Solar Quotes thanks Original ratings

8 months later we asked Dawn: "Are you happy with the performance of your system so far?"

Yes, this system has saved me over $1k since it was installed on 8 October 2020 and I am in credit with my supplier. Solareze responded promptly to my post purchase queries and I have referred friends who have gone on to purchase their systems from them and also reported that Lindy was as good to deal with as I had reported. Excellent business that I cannot praise highly enough!

SolarEZE As - Great crew and a great installation

It was Jennifer (Jen) the salesperson that first impressed me. The way she explained how Rob and his crew work to ensure every installation is completed to the highest possible standard regardless of the size or cost of the system being installed. I had been through this process a few years earlier on another property in Darwin so I was fairly confident of what I was after, so Jen went through a couple of scenarios as to what would suit my property and there was absolutely no high pressure sales pitch. Just the facts. As I wanted to have the roof painted prior to the installation Rob was able to install the Racking and cabling prior to this work being carried out and then returned a few days after the painting was done to complete the installation of the panels and inverter and also ensure that I was connected via the internet and familiar with the operation of the system. The whole installation process was very professional with a friendly bunch of blokes on the crew. The panels look fantastic and the inverter located in the garage out of the weather. I have no problem in recommending SolarEZE for a quality and professional installation.

Competent and professional, friendly and helpful

I found SolaEze to be very friendly and efficient. I was very happy with the whole process.

Great installer

Everything about SolarEZE was fantastic. From the sales person Jen, who explained the entire process, to Rob and his team who installed and explained the apt to follow the amount of electricity used and sent back to the grid. Rob’s team were friendly, easy to talk to and extremely professional. When they were finished, they cleaned up everything. Fantastic job!

Original Review on 05-10-2020:

Very knowledgeable and helpful and a lovely person to deal with

Quoting process was very informative and everything explained in detail and easy to understand.

Hasn't been installed yet.

Customer service was second to none, puntucal, polite, not pushy, couldn't fault it.

8 months later we asked Sharon: "Are you happy with the performance of your system so far?"

Yes it has, exceeded my expectations.

Outstanding customer service

Peerless service and attention to detail right from the very first point of contact.

Peter from SolarEZE was exemplary in his knowledge, patience and explanations, and extremely thorough at every stage.

Rob and his team were efficient, tidy and friendly during removal of my old system and installation of my new system.

I felt like a valued customer, not "just another sale".

Wouldn't go anywhere else!
Thank you so much SolarEZE!!

6 STARS ******

The quote process was great, after going through different quotes we were extremely happy with what solarEZE was offering and very happy with Lindy’s knowledge of the product and the market as well as her eagerness to understand our situation to make sure we were getting the system that suits us best. She was incredibly patient and never ever pushy while we decided when to move ahead with the install.

The install was flawless. Lisa contacted me on friday morning to see if rob and the team could come out on monday at 7 am, they turned up exactly on time i was a little bit shocked! The team worked very efficiently and were done in just a few hours and left no signs of ever being there other than a wicked new system on the roof and a new app on my phone to moniter the systems performance.

Customer service was awesome. I was expecting to have to wait a little while before feeding back into the grid but they advised me that its all sorted and saving us money already!
I have also been encouraged to forward through my next electricity bill to go over and ensure im with the energy retailer thats best for our circumstances

Could not be happier with solarEZE and would not / will not hesitate to reccomend them to friends and family

SolarEze

These guys were recommended by Solarquotes for our first home and after 5 years we ended up going with them for our second home.

Lindy is amazing sales rep for company, Rob and his crew completed a seamless installation. Highly recommended, great customer service and no BS.

Complete satisfaction!!

The title says it all. From start to finish Lindy and Rob have been nothing but exemplary!! From saving us money by updating our quote to the amazing installation. As the daughter of a roofer, I can not praise the installation job of Rob and his boys more. While Lindy went above and beyond to make sure we had the best system for our needs, and even went through and found us the best feed in tariff for our excess. I will be sending anyone I know to them

Love our new solar system from SolarEze

I found SolarEze great to work with from the sales process through to installation. The sales person was informative and helpful, the installation was extremely smooth and fast and they helped get everything set up before they left. We're delighted with the system and how much energy it's generating for us!

Great service from sales person, and instalation team.

I was very happy with the service provided. Sales staff were very informative and knowledgable of to the product provided. The instalation team were friendly and completed the work in a professional timely manner.

Original Review on 01-06-2020:

Loads of information, great range and advice.

Thank you Solar Quotes. Very happy with all three businesses you recommended and it was a pleasure to talk to them. SolarEze salesman went the extra mile for us. He was so helpful and provided us with all the information we needed. The installation team were everything he promised and the whole experience was a good one. No pressure, just punctual, friendly and professional workmanship. Original ratings

8 months later we asked Dorothy: "Are you happy with the performance of your system so far?"

Yes!!! My power bills are credits now and I love receiving the $$ in my bank account. We have also enjoyed wonderful after sales service from Solareze, with extra help and info after the installation, at no extra cost. We are very happy customers.

literally was Solar Eze

The sales lady wasn't pushy like some of the other sales people and at the end SolarEze was the cheapest out of the three quotes I got for the exact same system. I agreed to go ahead and there wasn't a deposit having to be paid and a few days later they were coming to install. They turned up early and we're unpacking everything ready to start right on the agreed time. The install was done perfectly with all the highlights that I read about on Solar Quotes. Could not recommend more highly.

Original Review on 12-04-2020:

Very happy with solareze

From sales person tho to installation was very happy. Salesman was very informative and friendly. No question to silly. Told me a few things that l had not realise. On the day for installation it was raining off and on. Ph call prior to visit and told them we had rain off and on. They got extra men to help get it installed. Was so delighted. There were a few things that they were not expecting and was done with not a problem and no extra cost. Showed me how to work the app to follow my new system. Can not recommend this company any higher. Good old fashion service all round.
Thankyou solareze.

8 months later we asked Kerry: "Are you happy with the performance of your system so far?"

Yes very happy

Happy customer

Good and friendly service, and was very professional and friendly

Great from quote to installation

SolarEze were great from quote to installation which, only took a week. Lindy was great at explaining the industry and systems and Rob did a fantastic job installing and setting up the app. They are even helping with panel replacement after the recent hail storm. Would highly recommend to anyone.

Solar EZE was so easy !

Great after sales service and Advice especially when changing providers for the best feedin tariffs

Excellent service from quote to install

Lindy, Rob and the Solar Eze team provided great Customer Service from quote to install - helping us feel very confident in our new solar system. Lindy provided us a comprehensive but easy to understand overview of our solar options, offering high quality but affordable options. I felt very comfortable moving forward with them. And before I knew it, Rob and the team were there managing the install super efficiently, even relocating our dodgy old power board, all in half a day. Highly recommend!!

Great job all round.

From the first contact with Lindy through to the follow up calls that I made, Solareze were friendly, knowledgeable and professional. Lindy came out to my home within 2 days of contacting and sat down with me to discuss in detail my plans now and into the future. She did all the maths and helped me to understand the things that were important for me to know. I received 3 quotes and Solareze was the obvious stand out as they were not at all pushy and took the time to explain how the whole system worked including feed in, batteries (which I decided against) and panels. In the end I went with a different panel than recommended, merely because they had a longer warranty and Lindy was happy to talk me through the process and did not push her own opinion. Rob and the boys turned up on time, completed a very tricky installation (23 degree pitched roof) and talked me through set up when i arrived home. All up, a very good experience. I would have no hesitation in recommending Solareze.

Good professional advice.

The whole experience of dealing with SolarEze, a good professional company, was in contrast to other sales people who were just trying to get you sign up to their finance company. The so called 'interest free,' deals were a real con. You ended up paying more than 20% interest. SolarEze listened to us and were able to recommend a bigger system that what I thought I could afford.
The installation went without a hitch.
Follow-up phone calls were answered with good advice.

Outstanding product and service

From the first phone call to the completion of the job the team was committed to deliver on their promise and most importantly ensure the customer was satisfied. Lindy was excellent in her ability to explain the benefits of solar tailored to our needs , the fact she could write upside down on a piece of paper whilst explaining was most impressive. Other company just use a computer generated approach but you could tell Lindy was experienced and knew her products. There was no push to purchase something you didn't want which was refreshing. On the day of installation Rob and the team were right on time and removed the old solar and installed the new set-up in 5 hours...WOW They were extremely efficient in their work and the product look outstanding and nothing out of place. We now have a quality system monitored by the app installed which we can see is delivering exactly as was sold.
I would highly recommend using this business as you get first class service and installation and a customer satisfaction you may not get elsewhere.

Great Job

In an hour or so of me posting to Solarquotes I received a call from Lindy to visit and discuss the type of system that would best suit my needs. Lindy was extremely professional and quite knowledgeable. As to what I required, it was more than the normal solar install as I had old solar panels I wanted to relocate, extra work done in the switchboard, changes to how I wanted the H/W system to work plus extra smart meters and Lindy said they can do all of it.

Rob and his team turned up on time, relocated the old solar panels on the roof, did the mods in the switchboard, setup and configured the H/W system via the Fronius and got the smart meters installed with no problems and done safely. They asked questions to make sure I was happy and to find how I wanted things done, which was great.

To sum up from the get go they had a hard job upfront as I have worked in the power industry and have great interest in solar. They were challenged with technical questions and they were honest with their answers, which is a big positive for me as some of the questions were outside of the norm. They quite helpful and I learnt some new things as well, there were no problems and Solareze delivered. Great job well done.

5 star company

Fantastic company! Very professional, friendly! Did a great job with installation. On time and very tidy. Would highly recommend

Excellent service from initial phone call to installation

When I contacted SolarEZE they came out on the weekend to discuss their product and the benefits they offered. Answered all my questions with no pressure to make an on the spot decision. Installers came at the agreed time and went about their business with minimum distractions.

Organising connection to the grid and switching the hot water so it heats during the day with free power rather than at night.

I changed my wifi details after it was installed and SolarEZE came back straight away to enter the new details in the system. Great service and recommend Rob and his team

Impressed and happy with our choice

We selected SolarEZE based upon our initial meeting with Lindy and completing some background reading about their experience. We also liked that the director of the company would be onsite during the installation. Lindy met with us and was pleasant to deal with throughout. During our installation my wife was at home and she mentioned that Rob and his team took time to explain solar and was overall very impressed. We also installed solar at my mother's place and she was very impressed also. Our installation occurred 3 weeks ago and all has gone well so far.

Original Review on 30-12-2019:

In line with promises made.

The installation went as per the promises made. They were friendly, knowledgable and helpful. The service included providing a step by step process map of what needed to be done by the installer and myself. Original ratings

8 months later we asked Des: "Are you happy with the performance of your system so far?"

Yes, the system is actually performing much better than I anticipated. I am producing way more energy over the winter months than I thought possible. In each quarter our electricity account is in credit.