SolarEZE

SolarEZE Reviews

SolarEZE, Your Brisbane, Gold Coast and Northern NSW Solar Specialists

Here are their reviews as submitted by visitors to SolarQuotes

Reviewers report paying: $4,350 - $6,800 for depending on hardware choice and installation difficulty ( how is this calculated? )

The views expressed by reviewers are theirs alone, and do not necessarily reflect those of Peacock Media Group, which makes no representations as to the accuracy of the reviews. For our full disclaimer and further information, see our Terms of Use and our Review Guidelines.

SolarEZE Reviews (231)

A Tricky Job Done Well.

The SolarEze quote was lower than the others but all the components are rated as first class. The sale process was informative and low pressure. I had all the information I needed - and I ask a lot of questions. If she could not answer my technical questions on the spot, Jen got the answers back to me promptly.

Probably the most impressive aspect was the installation as it is not an easy house. We had panels on three different roofs which was a challenge but the wiring was the most difficult part. Rob was excellent and solved every problem as it arose. He constantly kept me informed of what he was doing and left the place clean and tidy. Rob and his boys were clean and tidy and completed a difficult installation in one day. Well done.

Great installer

Installation was conducted very efficiently with no disruptions to us. Rob & his team were polite & cleaned up after they had finished. Rob put the app on my phone & showed us how to use it & explained how the system worked. Overall we were very happy with his work & it was good value & in line with other quotes we had received.
We would happily recommend Solareze to friends & relatives.

Extremely helpful

David, the sales rep, was so helpful and friendly. He made it easy to figure out what I actually wanted and quoted a good price. Rob and the team (sorry I'm lousy with names) were on site on time, friendly, courteous, professional. Rob found a good solution for where to put the battery, so it's tucked away yet accessible. They cleaned up everything and also did me the favour of reattaching some wiring that my bougainvillea had pulled away from the wall, which was a very helpful bonus. Really happy with my choice and am loving watching the app show me the system's performance.

Highly professional and efficient

Sales team was friendly and concise. They responded to all queries promptly.

Installation was efficient, and team was polite.

Customer service was second to none.

Proffecional

Found Rob and the team very easy to understand and precise .Very happy with all.Manuel

True to their name

Everything about this purchase was easy - hence the name of the company. The sales rep made the effort to visit us in person and provided us with a lot of valuable information in a straightforward and easy to understand manner. The actual installation could not have been more efficient. They arrived on time and had everything completed within four hours (as they said they would). Everybody was courteous and helpful. The aspect of this company that stands out the most is their customer focus. We had no complaints and would recommend them to any body.

Friendly staff and a neat install

From the very first contact through to the completed install the SolarEze team were friendly, knowledgeable and professional. The pricing came in the same as other quotes for a similar spec but it was the friendly in-home analysis of our requirements that swayed me.
The inverter is in my garage, which is finished to a high standard and thus I requested a particularly neat install adjacent to the existing distribution board. Rob and the boys did a great job and were able to route all of the cables up the wall cavity, leaving a very clean finish.
Every single aspect was organised for me; the meter upgrade was instigated so I'm now just waiting for Energex to come out. I really couldn't believe how simple and easy the whole experience was!

Solar Power for our house.

Prompt quoting and came through to our property. Provided good advice and allowed comparison to other quoted systems. Good service and installation within 1 week of go ahead. Would recommend using Solar EZE to others.

Original Review on 03-09-2021:

Informative and pleasant experience

The process was very informative we came up with best set-up for my situation to keep my feed in tariff . Rob and Jen kept me informed with all the correct information to keep my 55c feed in tariff. Extremely happy with the whole process. This system replaced my original system. Original ratings

8 months later we asked Lloyd: "Are you happy with the performance of your system so far?"

Professional Service

The whole process of our installation was handled with professionalism and comprehensive attention to detail. Whilst SolarEZE were not the cheapest quote we received we were impressed by our dealings with them from the initial meeting with the Sales Consultant through to the way the installers ensured that the site was left clean and tidy. We had some challenges with the timing of our installation and they coped with these without complaint.

Couldn't be happier

Great system at a very reasonable price. Very friendly and expert team, and a professional install.
They even came back out to check (unexpectedly) on the system a few weeks after install when an automated firmware update made it look like the system was down (everything was fine)
I have no hesitation in recommending SolarEZE to anyone looking to install a quality system.

Professional Solar Done Right!

We have just had our solar installed today by Rob and his team from SolarEZE and it couldn't have been any easier.
I'm probably like most of you, I read through all the reviews on this site and decided to get 2 of the top companies out to quote my install. I did a lot of my own research so I knew enough to get myself in trouble.

Jen came out to discuss our needs and was she was extremely courteous and professional, she answered all of our questions and definitely made us feel that SolarEZE was the right fit for us. Jen was not trying to up sell us in any way, she was actively trying to make sure we chose the best system to suit our needs, and not to pay for something we didn't need. I was extremely pleased to here her say that Rob doesn't outsource to sub-contractors, he overseas the jobs himself. That was a real tick in the box for me after hearing some of the horror stories from bad installs.

The whole process of booking the job was seamless from start to finish. On the day of the install, Rob and his team were there on time and couldn't have done a better job in any way. I really appreciated that Rob took the time to discuss some of the interesting wiring that we had inherited when we brought our 100 yr old plus Queenslander.
He wanted to make sure we were fully aware of any potential issues in the future, even though these were not associated with the solar install in any way.

I can honestly say that the standard of workmanship was first class, and all of Robs guys were easy going and very courteous.

I would highly recommend Jen, Rob, and the guy's from SolarEZE to anyone thinking of getting solar!

Excellent service

Fantastic service from initial quote through to installation day. Jen explained all aspects of solar and broke down our bills and described how solar would benefit. Jen was always available for questions we had throughout the process. Once we had decided to go with Solareze, Jen and Rob made the whole process smooth and simple. On day of install Rob and his team arrived on time and explained the process and system details throughout. Once done, Rob gave us a detailed run through of the electronic monitoring and the process following install for new meter installation. We would highly recommend Solareze for any solar installation in SE QLD with competitive pricing and being family owned business were the owner of the company performs installation ensuring the highest quality and standards.

Great customer service from start to finish

This team were great from the consultation and quote to the installation. Jen was the only sales rep from the three companies that came out and saw the property and did the maths with us to work out which sized system we needed. Rob and his installation team were great to deal with - polite and tidy. Rob connected us to the solar app, and arranged connection to the grid once everything was set up. Very happy.

Professional from start to finish.

SolarEze has mastered the good old fashion customer service, I was blown away with how all the information was given to me in laymans terms and nothing I asked was a problem. No deposit or up front fees charged, all payment is made when you and solareze are happy. Everyone in this company from start to finish were out standing. WELL DONE SOLAREZE.

Great sales person, great install

Lindy came to my place and did all the numbers in front of me, this helped understand some of the figures others presented to me without an explanation.
Rob gave me a few options so the panels won't be that visible from the front of the house. The installation was tidy and professional.
There was a issue with the smart meter installed to measure consumption, but it was promptly replaced.

So easy to deal with.

We had many previous Solar companies tell us you couldn’t or they wouldn’t install solar on our A Framed house. There were no issues, if, buts or maybes with SolarEZE. They just went ahead as if there was no difference to a flat roof.

We had them spread evenly over the one side of the house. Looks good as well.

Everyone we spoke to in this company were obliging, polite and helpful.

Would recommend SolarEZE to everyone.

Great team!

Jen was such a delight to talk to. She responded to my inquiry quickly and explained everything I needed to know about solar (inverters, panels, how it works, costing to name a few) in terms that anyone could easily understand. The installation was supervised by Rob himself and was quick and of great workmanship. The after sales follow up is superb too. Highly recommend this team!!

Very, very happy!

From a seamless quotation process, to extremely polite and punctual installers and perfect customer service, SolarEZE have been simply fantastic. The sort of service you want but rarely expect to get.

Amazing advice.

High quality system backed up by industry knowledge and advice!This company is here for the long haul and spent the time with us explaining what size system we needed not what they wanted to sell us!We have been forwarding there company details endlessly to anyone who asks us about solar! 100% perfect.

Excellent communicaton

The quote was explained and we were given details of how the solar system would work for us.

We were kept informed of when the installation would take place and they were on time and installation completed on the day.

We were then assisted to download the app and what information the app would provide.

The connection to the grid was organised by SolarEZE - making the whole experience very simple for us.

Neat and tidy installation great after sales service

Jen really new here stuff and could answer every question I had to ask and more. Rob also backed it up with his quality of workmanship and after sales service. I would highly recommend them and not hesitate to use them for future upgrades

Excellent Process

We were very happy with SolarEZE. The sales person was informed and explained the process to us very well.

When it came to installation, everything went really well, they even brought out a roofer with them in case any tiles needed to be replaced/other issues came up. The roofer even identified some unrelated issues on the roof so we can get someone else in to take a look.

Overall, incredibly friendly company, really good value for money too.

Smooth process from first visit to installation

Solareze visited our house and helped us put together a system to meet our needs. We booked in for installation around 3 weeks later. Installation went smoothly, they organised the grid connection, and showed us how to use the smart meter application.

Excellent team

Very happy with installation, considered aesthetics and efficiency for the completed work. Team was approachable and efficient to complete the installations around the recent rainy weather. Cleaned and ensured everything was tidy on completion and assisted with connecting the system to all that was required. System is performing consistently well with a well developed user interface to monitor performance.

Honesty, integrity and professionalism

When I was looking around for Solar there were two kinds of company. Those selling cheap and those selling quality. Having talked to people who have bought solar I decided that saving a few thousand dollars and going cheap was a false economy.
SolarEZE were honest and upfront, not trying to get a sale by sacrificing quality and service.
Communication was great throughout the process and the installation process was painless and quick. I would recommend SolarEZE to anyone thinking of getting Solar installed.

Great people and service.

Great service. Very professional, the installers worked hard despite the weather. Would recommend them to everyone.

Awesome customer service and installation was a breeze. I plan to recommend this company to others…

Installation guys were on time, explained the process and asked for my thoughts. Customer service I cannot stop praising as I was in the process of building and she would call up regularly to see how everything was going. Really friendly but not in your face pushy… that’s one reason why went with them, as customer service and quote won me over.

Solar made easy!

From the first phone call to the finish of our new system these guys have proven to be completely professional and transparent! Lindy has amazing customer service qualities and with an amazing team of installers led buy rob we now have the right system installed covering all needs we were chasing! Nothing was too much trouble and great advice was always given! Cant recommend them highly enough! Good old fashioned service.

Lovely, truthful and efficient

During sales part. Lindy was really patient with me and all my questions. I was anxious after talking to pushy companies. She was never pushy and very kind and knowledgeable.

Rob and the team were great too! Easy to talk to very efficient when they came and they explained everything, I felt very comfortable with them here and really appreciated everything. They were tidy and I think everything looks great.

We have been suggesting Solareze to everyone who mentions wanting to get solar, really very happy and grateful.

Good job

Good job on all counts. Found solutions to problems. Explained everything very well.

Don’t go anywhere else!

We approached 3 solar installers for advice and a quote following hail damage to our previous solar panels (10 years old). SolarEze stood out by taking the time to discuss the technical aspect so of a solar system. What is our usage, what do we want to achieve, therefore what system would suit us best. We settled for a 9.9kv system, which is ideal for our circumstances. The system was installed within weeks. A very easy process and it was great to deal with real professionals from sales to installation. We would not hesitate to recommend SolarEze! Well done to Lindy, Rob and their team.

100% recommend SolarEze

This was my second Solar installation by SolarEze (separate properties) across 3 years. Different Inverter, Different Panels, same great service and advice.

Great communications throughout including Post installation to make sure I was getting the best feed-in tariffs etc.

100% recommend

Ash

Fantastic installer and great support.

Fantastic communication, support, installation and customer service. Highly recommend getting assistance and installation through Jen and Rob. Jen was very knowledgeable and helpful and Rob and his crew was great doing the installation and walking me through the whole system.

Recommended supplier

Everything went smoothly. From quotation to installation everyone was very helpful and professional. Highly recommend

Great Service

Great family run business, easy to deal with. They worked around our time frames. All paperwork and grid connection organised by them and called to follow up that all went well. They helped us set up the app that monitors the system to maximise the usage of our system.

Good understanding of product.

The reason we decided to go with SolarEZE over the other two solar companies we looked at was due to Lindy (sales). She knew the product well and was able to explain to us in layman's term how things worked. The price was also very competitive and the installation was excellent. We would highly recommend SolarEZE to anyone who is looking at purchasing solar panels.

Easy and straight forward process all round. Very happy.

Lindy was great and very helpful with understanding how everything works and the processes. Install was 10 days later, which went off without a hitch. Just waiting for my first retailer bill now.

Solar Eze made the whole solar process easy.
The salesman explained exactly what would happen with the installation and what steps I should do to obtain the best solar feed in tariff from my energy provider.
The installation crew were very professional.
Great service all round.

Fantastic service

Excellent service & installation. They went above & beyond with my questions. Very supportive & helpful. Would strongly recommend the company.

Great company and quality install!

Lindy was fantastic to deal with. Very helpful, insightful and patient with us.

Rob and his team were great with the install. Punctual and it was all very neat and tidy. Rob registered the inverter and connected it to the WiFi. The customer service was great and I highly recommend SolarEze.

From start to finish, both sales and installation were fantastic

Firstly, I don't often leave reviews unless they are really deserved. We ended up speaking with 4 or 5 installers after a couple never got in touch - some also tried the hard sell, and others had to be chased to provide a quote. But Lindy from SolarEze was none of the above - she promptly arranged a face to face meeting, and spent as long as we wanted explaining everything (and had a fantastic ability of writing upside down!). I could tell that the company was no nonsense and knew which products they themselves wanted to sell, and not out to install as many systems as possible (they only do one system a day). The fact that they do not contract out the installation work was mandatory to us. Installation was fast (in fact they installed ahead of schedule!), and Rob (the owner) and his team were professional, friendly and all worked together to get the system up in no time. Both internal and external wiring was of a very high standard and everything was neat and tidy, with instruction in system use and setup provided by Rob, and the grid connection/meter change was all sorted on our behalf. Honestly the easiest experience we've had with work on our house, and glad to say the system is performing just as promised. Will be recommending SolarEze to friends and family!

A great job and fantastic system.

Our experience with SolarEze was great. Lindy was great at explaining how solar would work for our property and what would be appropriate and there was no hard sell.

The installers were polite and friendly and got the job done despite bad conditions and some really strong gusts of wind!

No complaints about the system after a bit over a week of usage - the smart meter is a great addition and we love seeing how much energy we are using/putting out to the grid.

Thanks Stephen! Good to hear you are happy with the install, dont forget to get those ridge caps repointed!
Cheers for the great review!

Great advice, great service

We obtained 4 quotes from different suppliers. SolarEZE recommended a larger system so we could benefit from feeding into the grid - as we are on 3 phase.

It was a pleasure dealing with them. They delivered as planned and the system works very well.

Excellent service

Sale process was seamless, all questions answered and more than enough information provided without being asked.
In depth breakdowns provided and kicked it old school with pen and paper rather than fancy computer programs outlining the information about estimated rebates and how to calculate them.
The installation team we're quick and super poliet. Can't fault them.
They took care of the whole process from start to finish

Brassall Ipswich

Customer service was great they did everything for me they got the grid connection after install just had to wait about 2to3 weeks.

Original Review on 19-11-2020:

I already left a revue.

I have already submitted a revue with Solar Quotes thanks Original ratings

8 months later we asked Dawn: "Are you happy with the performance of your system so far?"

Yes, this system has saved me over $1k since it was installed on 8 October 2020 and I am in credit with my supplier. Solareze responded promptly to my post purchase queries and I have referred friends who have gone on to purchase their systems from them and also reported that Lindy was as good to deal with as I had reported. Excellent business that I cannot praise highly enough!

SolarEZE As - Great crew and a great installation

It was Jennifer (Jen) the salesperson that first impressed me. The way she explained how Rob and his crew work to ensure every installation is completed to the highest possible standard regardless of the size or cost of the system being installed. I had been through this process a few years earlier on another property in Darwin so I was fairly confident of what I was after, so Jen went through a couple of scenarios as to what would suit my property and there was absolutely no high pressure sales pitch. Just the facts. As I wanted to have the roof painted prior to the installation Rob was able to install the Racking and cabling prior to this work being carried out and then returned a few days after the painting was done to complete the installation of the panels and inverter and also ensure that I was connected via the internet and familiar with the operation of the system. The whole installation process was very professional with a friendly bunch of blokes on the crew. The panels look fantastic and the inverter located in the garage out of the weather. I have no problem in recommending SolarEZE for a quality and professional installation.

Competent and professional, friendly and helpful

I found SolaEze to be very friendly and efficient. I was very happy with the whole process.

Great installer

Everything about SolarEZE was fantastic. From the sales person Jen, who explained the entire process, to Rob and his team who installed and explained the apt to follow the amount of electricity used and sent back to the grid. Rob’s team were friendly, easy to talk to and extremely professional. When they were finished, they cleaned up everything. Fantastic job!