SolarEZE Reviews

About SolarEZE, Solar Installers

SolarEZE
Platinum Partner

SolarEZE, Your Brisbane, Gold Coast and Northern NSW Solar Specialists

Here are their reviews as submitted by visitors to SolarQuotes

SolarEZE Solar Reviews

The SolarQuotes site was excellent in terms of both the background information it provided to help me understand what I needed from a solar system, and the provision of 3 quality, vetted suppliers, all of whom provided very attractive quotes. My supplier, Solar Eze, was incredibly efficient - their charming sales person, Lindy, met with me to asses my requirements, provided a quote and sent me the simple contract documents. Once returned, she provided me a date for installation (2 weeks from first meeting). Next interaction was from the installation team who turned up as expected at 7am and were gone 4 hours later, having installed my 6kW system and tidied up. My wife was particularly impressed with the tidiness of the cabling.

Thank you Lindy, Rob and team, and SolarQuotes
I did a lot of research before my investment purchase and with help from Peter of SolarEze and think i choose the best product with the best installers in the Gold coast and surrounding. Show additional information
Lindy is very informative and helpful. The fact that she and the installer has invested interest made it appealing.
Installation was done very efficiently and the product works so well.
Great company and people to deal with right from first contact, Lindy very knowledgeable and explained everything on her visit to provide us with a quotation, the office staff were great and gave us dates for installation that suited us, Rob and his team turned up on time, very polite and well presented, installation went very smoothly and done as requested (inverter position although quite far away from main switchboard), job done quickly in extreme heat, the guys got into it and didn't stop, installation compleated and producing power in around 3 hours. Follow up call from Lindy early after the Australia Day Weekend to make sure we were happy with everything.
Recommended by a work colleague who used these guys over a year ago.
Great job Team �Solar Eze'
Great people to deal with. Show additional information
From the onset, Lindy was fantastic. She was knowledgable, not pushy and not in a rush. When SolarEZE were willing to source the panels that we were wanting (Longi 300 with a Fronius inverter) at a similar price to the other supplier, we pressed go and the contract was drawn up on the spot via an iPad (easy peasy). About a week later Lindy called to inform us of an installation date. Unfortunately the panels did not arrive into Australia when they were scheduled to so only the brackets were installed on the initial installation date. We were informed that this would happen the afternoon prior. When the panels still hadn't arrived 1-2 days later, they called to provide an update and offered to install the Longi 285 panel (but more of) if we wanted. We opted to wait for the panel that we had requested as a few extra days wasn't going to be an issue on our part. When the panels did arrive, it was the day before Rob was due to fly overseas for a holiday. He made sure to pick up our panels and install them before he finished for the day. They were extremely accommodating. The installation process otherwise was a breeze. They turned up when they said they would, the installers and electrician were friendly/polite, and they cleaned up after themselves.
The only other hiccup we experienced was that the smart meter was not installed when the inverter was installed. I didn't realise at the time as I didn't really know what to look for, but I did notice and commented that the "app" was different to what Lindy had shown us. In the end, it wasn't installed as Lindy, the sales person, had forgotten to include it within the contract, and therefore, it wasn't ordered. In saying that though, once realised, the issue was quickly rectified with absolutely no kickback. They were very apologetic.
We have now had our solar for 3 months and everything is going well. The only negative thing is that when we received our electricity bill from Origin, we discovered that we were receiving a feed-in rate of 7c instead of the 14c. Lindy had said during the onsite meeting that she was confident that we would receive a feed-in rate of 14c and did all of her workings using this rate. After calling Origin, we realised that we had to chose between a feed-in rate of 15c OR an overall usage discount. Based on our usage, it was better for us to stick to our current plan with Origin, in which case we are still only receiving a 7c feed in rate. We thought this was a little bit misleading - however we probably should have looked into that more ourselves.
Despite the above, I would highly recommend SolarEZE and would use them again.
All installers you recommended were very prompt and provided very similar credible information. Prices only really differed because of slightly different products. Show additional information
Very satisfied with the professionalism of Rob and Lindy and the team. Thank you for the support and advice. Show additional information
No fuss, no hard sell, no problems we could not be happier. Show additional information
Dealt with Lindy & Rob, an absolute delight to work with and got exactly what I wanted. Show additional information
Good to deal with and very neat install.
Would use them again.
Very professional from start to finish Show additional information
We haven't had the system installed yet, however we found Peter to be wonderful to deal with. No dodgy sales tactics or pressure, he always had the time to find answers to our questions and just as a whole the company presented as honest and reliable. We look forward to having solar installed soon. Show additional information
Very straight forward process, comprehensive information provided, Lindy was very polite and informative.
Everything was done on time.
The installation team were quick, polite and cleaned up after themselves.
SolarEZE were wonderful from the start to the end. They communicated clearly, explained everything thoroughly, and were efficient and friendly. Show additional information
Great price, service and installation from SolarEze, more than happy to recommend them. We got a 10KW system and all is working well. We also got the Fronius Smart Meter, which I got to say I am a bit addicted to watching how much solar is being produced and how much power we're using. Show additional information
Very fast service best position for panels. Very neat polite installers worth 6 stars ????????????
Special thanks to Lindy
Everything was explained clearly and we were impressed with the fact they don't just sell the product they followup and continue their service after installation. Show additional information
We have been using anywhere up to 50 kWh per day for some time now so some thing had to be done.

Prior to contacting Solar Quotes I had obtained quotes from five other providers -two home visits and three by remote control.

One company in particular was extremely pushy with constant phone calls and tales of over ordering panels that they could not fit in their warehouse " so look what we can do for you"

The three Installers recommended by Solar Quotes [Hawking, Solenergy and Solar Eze ] were all very professional and provided written quotes after visiting our home.

From the start Lindy from Solar Eze was very informative and took Her time explaining Her proposal.

She did not rubbish other installers but did confirm my own long held belief that you get what you pay for.

Lindy explained the properties of the Fronius Inverter and Smart Meter.

I have taken Her advice and have scrapped Tarrif 33 and allowed the Sun to provide hot water instead.

On installation day [ 14.8.18] the team were very friendly and efficient. All mess was cleaned up and workmanship appears fine.

Rob made the effort to show me what had been done and how it all came together.

He connected my WiFi to the Fronius Solar Web site on my computer and helped me download the App to my smart phone. That afternoon He sent me the Energex work order as promised.

Meter work is scheduled for 19.9.18 - until then my provider says the system should be switched off - good luck with that.

The system is doing every thing I expected.

In all my experience with Solar Eze was excellent.

I would also like to thank Solar Quotes .

The information on your website gave me a clear picture of what I needed and a realistic expectation of what the system can deliver - a mine of useful information.

Top ratings to Solar Eze and Solar Quotes.

Cliff and Lorraine Darbey
Peter the salesman took the time to go through the various specifications of the solar system, making sure I was getting the solar system that I wanted. He wasn't pushy and would get back quickly with any questions that I had. Rob and his two staff turned up on time for the installation and worked efficiently and left the job site clean and tidy. I have since recommended SolarEZE to other people I know. Show additional information
Fast, cheap, and great job would highly recommend to any one Show additional information
Pete quoted us for our 36 panel solar installation. In choosing a supplier, it was of utmost importance to ensure that the owner and the staff were people we could trust, and approachable before and after the installation. It is difficult to assess the integrity of people in such a short space of time, but Peter made us feel comfortable very quickly. He was extremely courteous and patient, talking us through the technical details and options. We did not feel pressured at any stage to make a quick decision. After we accepted and were given a date for installation, we were pleasantly surprised that SolarEze kept to this date. On the day, Rob and his two staff worked efficiently and wouldn't let anything stop them from finishing the job that day! They were very pleasant and we were overjoyed with the result. Along the way, we were presented with various options and I was impressed how Rob took the time to understand what was important to us, explain honestly the advantages and disadvantages of each option and go over the information again if required since this was all very new to us. After the installation I rang Rob with more questions that I hadn't thought of before. He always came back to me promptly even though I'm sure he was busy with other work. Nothing is too much trouble for this company and we feel very confident with the quality of our lovely new solar system. Show additional information
Honest, helpful and informative customer representative. This small business doesn't use subcontractors, so you know exactly who you're dealing with. The installation was fast (2 weeks wait, then the installation was completed in less than 3 hours). So far everything has been hassle-free and we are getting exactly the results we were told to expect. No hesitation recommending this business! Thanks, Rob, Lindy and Solareze. Show additional information
I worked with, Senior Solar Consultant and we listened to each others ideas and views an nutted out final system setup.

My non-negotiables were:
i. Sungrow SH5K+ (Hybrid) inverter with WIFI and Ethernet
ii. Sungrow STB5K backup box to be installed when battery installed (batteries are coming down in price and I expect a sweet spot of price/stored energy in 18 to 24 month)
We selected:
iii. Jinko JKM 290M-60-V by 22 solar panels ( have avoided Canadian solare as bad rep, and these look to be best bang for buck),

Note:
1. In real world terms the difference in poly and mono-crystalline cells in negligent and not worth the price difference, personal choice, same goes for inline micro inverters, if one breaks none work and it's a bugger to fix on the roof personal choice (do your research)
2. Maximum size of grid connected inverter is 5KW (5000 Watts) (per hour)
3. Solar cell rating is the �optimum performance' so real world performance is always less by about a third (.3)
4. Due to points above always exceed the solar panel output you put on the roof by 1.3 so
i. For 5KW inverter put around 6.3KW of solar panels on roof
ii. For 4KW inverter put around 5.2KW of solar panels on roof
iii. Etc.
6. Important question, do you want to connect battery later or not. (if you consume a lot of electric at night time, or if you do not want to rely on the electricity grid, I suggest yes)
7. Two common types of inverters
i. Battery ready (Hybrid), that have a DC output, meaning you can plug a standalone battery in
ii. Other, that require an additional inverter (but is cheaper) to convert electricity into DC to pump into battery meaning there will be a loss when:
DC from solar cells is converted to AC by the Solar Inverter, which is then pumped into the Battery Inverter to converted back into DC, and when you need to use it is pumped back into the Battery Inverter (or Solar Inverter depending on setup) to convert back into AC so you can use it, and each step loses power and adds cost
8. Smart meters (that enable you to sell back your surplus electricity to the retailer, are installed free of charge by the retailer as of 1 December 2017 (some retailers don't know this yet and get confused when you ask)
9. As with all project acceptance and sign offs, get Rob Scott the owner to do the final inspection of installation with you and raise any concerns with him then ( and earlier if possible)
10. Finally, I signed up for Alinta Energy's Home SaverPlus 28 (https://www.alintaenergy.com.au/qld/electricity/canstar-blue-winner/home-saverplus-28 )
From the first meeting with Lindy from Solareze I felt comfortable that she knew her products and we would be getting quality solar products installed. Knowing nothing about solar panels myself, Lindy gave me confidence that she would take care of our solar installation with quality products that suited our families needs for a price that was competitive. I met with several other businesses to compare quotes and none of those companies gave me the same feeling of confidence. Rob and his installation team were reliable and hardworking and got our panels installed in no time at all. The follow up from Lindy after installation has also been professional and reassuring. I would highly recommend solareze to anyone considering solar panel installation Show additional information
Rob and his team at SolarEZE were excellent on all fronts!
Love the look and quality of our LG panels on our roof and Fronius Inverter installed in garage.
Thank you to Solar Quotes for doing all the background workup and education for us, greatly appreciated.
Yes I would like to thank Solar Quotes for making this whole process easier. Solar installation is a very competitive arena and it is very important to get the correct information, if we had gone with the first salesperson we would have paid almost 3k more for a mediocre system which would have only saved us 60% on our bill and by getting input from other installers we discovered that by having 2 phase power and a transformer in close proximity that with the right system (13 kw ) we could create a positive cash flow income to the tune of $1000 + per year, imagine no power bill and extra $ in the bank !
I'd also like to thank Tomas from Green Loans making the whole finance process so easy he was extremely patient and to the point with no sales pressure, a totally painless experience.
And finally, It feels good to be a part of the solar revolution and technology is at its optimum, all we need now is for the government to come aboard with subsidising batteries and Electric Vehicles like they do in other countries and propel Australia into a greener future.
The whole process from first phone call to the last has been great with Peter, Rob and the crew.

Even though I work in technology, I found it difficult to understand what was important and how solar works. Peter did a great job to de-mystify the concepts and really listened to me and presented me with information I could understand.

Rob and the rest of his installation team were a friendly and efficient, and even stayed out in the rain to get the job done (thanks guys). Rob made sure that I had everything I needed to get connected to the grid and shared his experience with energy retailers.

I would highly recommend this team and their quality work!
Fantastic! Customer service is outstanding! Our sales person Lindy even turned up onsite today!
Highly recommend them! Instillation team was a well oiled machine!
Of the 3 quotes received, Peter from SolarEZE was the only person to follow up, in a very non-demanding way. In a way it became a journey for both of us. I was doing quite a lot of research, mostly through solar quotes, educating myself and I found Peter very open minded to both my questions and facts I had learnt from your website, and I asked many questions! He did not try to argue against facts I had learnt and if he did not know the answers to my questions, he would come back later after doing his own research to try and answer them, and indicated he was appreciative that helped him become better educated about the different products available as well as myself.
My initial brief was for a 5Kw system and his company provided that. I had been under the belief that was the biggest system allowable for a residential system. However one of the other quotes was for a much bigger system (approx. 10kw with a 8.2kw inverter) which after further research I learnt I could have installed. When I discussed this with John, he was able to provide a quote for a similar sized system immediately, and it was at a much better price for almost the same brand of quality products.

Overall I was very impressed by the Solarquotes website for both it's educational value and easy links to research different products.

As for dealing with SolarEZE, in my case exclusively with John, I am very happy to recommend his services. In his favour is his bias being the father-in-law of the owner of the company as it is a family run company which means he is there to help this company succeed in the long run so I did not feel he was likely to say anything to just get a sale. Plus your own websites reviews of this company came up very well.
We had a great experience with the SolarEZE team. Peter was great when he came around to quote as were Rob and the boys on the day of installation. Good business. Good people. Show additional information
I obtained 5 quotes in total, 2 from companies not recommended by solar quotes. Show additional information
Very happy with my whole experience with SolarEZE from customer service through to installation. I would recommend the company. The information and service provided by Lindy and Rob was excellent. Show additional information
SolarQuote website was excellent to obtain the information required to evaluate different systems and quotes. We had excellent service and value from each of the companies selected to quote by SolarQuote. Show additional information
Great install team, quick respectful and efficient. Highly recommended Show additional information
Right from the first point of contact Lindy was informed and able to answer without needing to check further information. From order date to installation was flat out 14 days with the team that installed even called to say he was going to be 15 minutes late. How many Tradies do you know who do that !!! Lindy followed up to ensure we were happy with the service during and after installation to the point where you know she actually cares that the customer is happy.

We installed a 10kw system that almost entirely covered our corrugated roof. We noticed that it also dropped the temperature by a few degrees not having the sun directly hitting the tin roof which was a nice little bonus. Our system consistently produces in March/April just over 50kw a day with a huge Mango tree blocking 1/3 of the panels from 3pm. The heat in Ipswich of summer for several weeks from 15th Jan to Late February - the unit was producing 72kw and above on hot days. We can't be more impressed with those results.
The team in general were fantastic from first call to final check in and we highly recommend this team to provide a friendly well informed, efficient service to their customer. I'd purchase again in a heartbeat.
Solareze were great. Nothing but helpful and experienced a pleasure to deal with. Solar quotes is a great service and i recommend it to anyone wanting solar panels installed. Show additional information