Solargain Gippsland

Solargain Gippsland Reviews

Solargain Gippsland is a Solar Power Installation company based in Bairnsdale and serves VIC. Here are their reviews as submitted by visitors to SolarQuotes

Reviewers report paying: $4,000 - $9,800 for depending on hardware choice and installation difficulty ( how is this calculated? )

Solargain Gippsland Reviews (17)

4.4/5

Solar made easy with a great team.

Bryn made our decision to get Solar easy due to his knowledge and answering all my questions easily.
Alex and his team were on time and very polite. They didn’t mind me poking my nose in occasionally and explaining what they were doing. The installation is very neat and tidy with no mess left behind.
I would recommend these guys due to their customer service and knowledge.
Well done and thank you.

Solorgain

From start to finish Bryn and his team were fantastic.
Always polite, on time and no question was to hard for them to answer.
Cleaned up after completion of the job, to the extent not 1 little piece of anything was left behind.
I can't recommend Solorgain high enough.

Great to deal with

I found SolarGain easy to deal withn and very helpfull with the best option for me and not the most expencive option push on me

Original Review on 06-07-2020:

Solar installation Gippsland

The quote process was great and so was the installation. Peak output has been about 3300W but it’s the middle of winter and the panels only have about 10 degrees of tilt to the west. Original ratings

8 months later we asked John: "Are you happy with the performance of your system so far?"

12 months in we are generating about three times what we use in terms of kW and marginally more in terms of dollars.

We Intend building a new home on the site and will probably look at adding a battery to store the excess for the shorter winter days.

Come out Sun!

The panels look great. The installers were very efficient. Julian has been great asking all our questions.

Original Review on 21-06-2020:

Solargain came to my property to measure and access the 2 sizes of unites they quoted on.

The sales quoting process was excellent. Matt was very helpful.
The installation was good, as suggested they were polite, tidy and punctual.

Not sure about the grid connection, I know they were having trouble with it and I am still not sure if I am receiving any credits or not and cant seem to monitor it at present but will try and ring the 1800 number on Monday if I am at home.

8 months later we asked Jeff: "Are you happy with the performance of your system so far?"

No i am going to check for a new provider after I receive my new power bill. I want to compare to see if there is a cheaper supplier in my area.

Thanks Solargain!

Quoting was great, was good to meet face to face at site.
Installation was great. I wasn't home & the install was seamless.
Solargain also disposed of my old system. Thank you!
(Currently too early to tell regarding inspection and retail feed in).

Original Review on 01-06-2020:

A pleasure to deal with.

Quotes received promptly with a variety of options. Turned up on time, completed the work professionally and left the site without any rubbish. Follow up contact appreciated. Original ratings

8 months later we asked Peter: "Are you happy with the performance of your system so far?"

Perform better than expected. Most months we have a small credit on our account, or only a very small debit ( $3 to $ 5 ) each month.

freindly company owner, not installed yet

all good, quick response, knowledgeable
Owner training local sparkie, so I anticipate qucick local service response

Half way there

Quote process was good
Did turn up when they said they would. However they didn’t manage to get here before the plaster was on the walls..
Customer service thus far was good, Panels are yet to come and connection to the Grid will follow

Fantastic customer service and stress free installation

We had a 6.6KW system installed with Q CELLS Q.MAXX 330W panels and a Huawei SUN2000-5KTL-L1 5kW hybrid inverter.

The customer service in the lead up to installation was exceptional, the patience from Bryn in getting the answers to my questions was something to aspire to. The system Bryn ended up putting together was exactly what we needed and the price was extremely favourable and by far the best value out there.

The conduct of Jeremy's team and their installation was professional all the way from when Jeremy and the boys turned up at the house and when they finished. Installation was a quick and the whole site was clean during the installation and after.

The entire experience with Solargain has been very satisfying and my family and I are very grateful for how they handled putting together our solar system and getting it installed. I highly recommend their services and would do so in a heart beat to anyone else out there looking to get a system installed on their property.

So a big thank you to Bryn, Jeremy and Nina who was just as awesome in her follow up post installation, thank you Solargain!

Answered All my questions

The quoting process was easy, came to my house and went through my needs and gave me the quotes while he was there.

The installers did a good job on a not so nice day of weather. Left my place clean and tidy.

Solargain has done all the paperwork for me.

Best solar company

After requesting quotes for my solar instalation I chose to go with solargain
the process started with Mathew arrived on time for appoinment did a site evaluation we sat at the kitchen table went through the process laptop in hand in no time a quote was done
Emails arrived from his office with links to Solar Vic and how to proceed and an offer of assistance if needed
Solar Vic approvall arrived quite quickly advised Solargain the call came are you available next week
The Installer crew arrived early set up all the safety rails and they just went for it no slacking before i knew it job done
every thing was in place buttoned up double checked the team were well trained every one knew what to do
i felt my instalation was the best i have seen I guess the best solar company is well deserved

Mark Broomhall Loch Sport Vic

Exceptional installer, quality hardware and detailed project execution. Nothing was too much trouble particularly with aesthetics. We were impressed with Bryn’s attention to detail.

Exceptional installer, quality equipment and hardware with attentional to detail right down to the roof cavity conduit runs back to the inverter and battery. Neat fit off and cleanup of packaging materials. Bryn and Jeremy were always eager to please and took the time to explain regulation requirements for example edge clearance to roof ridge line to panels etc. that’s to the entire installation team.
Told me all I needed to research in order to receive the best results thanks