Solargain Gippsland

Solargain Gippsland Reviews

Solargain Gippsland is a Solar Power Installation company based in Bairnsdale and serves VIC. Here are their reviews as submitted by visitors to SolarQuotes

Reviewers report paying: $4,000 - $9,400 for depending on hardware choice and installation difficulty ( how is this calculated? )

Solargain Gippsland Reviews (24)

Installation of Solar System

Sales, installation staff very professional, friendly and helpful. I asked questions and they always were respectful in answering & polite. Turned up at time expected and left area they worked in tidy.
Great help in organising all connection and if an e-mail came through and didn't understand, could ring them up and they would explain what it was about and what to do.

Excellent and spot on information on the products and installation. Everything went off without a hitch and extremely quickly after order was started

The whole process was straightforward and efficient. From initial quote to installation and final forms, everything went smoothly. Installation was over 2 days and for both they were punctual, informative, and set everything up just as expected. Everything to connect to the grid was organised not long after and the system has been up and running ever since without any issues. Simply great service.

Great organization

Bryn was an excellent communicator and worked with me to achieve my goals and the system components I requested.
Would recommend this company to everyone.

Fantastic Installer!!

Great service from all involved from start to finish. Bryn was fantastic to deal with and nothing was to much trouble and answered all questions and queries very promptly. Alex and the rest of the installation team were very friendly and polite and done a great job. Arrived on time both days of the install and were very neat and tidy with their work and the clean up was wonderful, not a single bit of rubbish left behind. Well done guys. customer service was fantastic.

Responsive and patient with my questions. Polite, happy installation team.

The sales/quoting process exceeded my expectations. We chose Solargain Gippsland because they did a site visit and I was able to meet the person who would be supporting us through this installation. They were not the cheapest of the quotes that we received, but we felt very confident in the advice that was given and that they were genuine in helping us choose well.

The installation was amazing! A crew of about eight people arrived when they said they would and were clearly ready to work safely and efficiently to complete the work within a day. I was really pleased that I did not detect any cigarettes (either from the smell of smoke, or butts on the ground) - my assumption is that none of the workers were smokers but if they were, they were extremely discreet.

The Team Leader kept me informed of progress and when the power needed to be turned off. The Team Leader was patient with me to make sure I was comfortable with the decisions that were being made about the position of the PV panels before continuing with the work. The team were very mindful of taking care with the fragile roof tiles when breakages are common. I was really happy that only one tile was broken when I was preparing for there to be many more.

The customer service throughout the process and afterwards has been the best I have ever seen! It gave me great comfort to be able to email or call Solargain Gippsland and speak directly to my contact there. I have been informed of all the steps along the way and feel that I have made a really good decision to work with this company.

Original Review on 26-10-2020:

Friendly company owner

all good, quick response, knowledgeable
Owner training local sparkie, so I anticipate qucick local service response

8 months later we asked Andrew: "Are you happy with the performance of your system so far?"

so far

Good service

Sales/quoting process was easy.
Installation crew were polite and tidy and arrived on time.
At this time we are waiting for the inspection

Great experience, and a smooth installation!

- Bryn came out to my house to inspect and understand my requirements
- he tailored the system according to my needs, and budget
- installation was completed without dramas
- great customer service so far
- final arrangements for grid connection are in progress
- I am well pleased, the system appears to be working like a charm!
- it is very satisfying to use your own electricity

Thank you Solar Quotes to demystify the whole process and to point me to a quality installer at a fair price.

Solar made easy with a great team.

Bryn made our decision to get Solar easy due to his knowledge and answering all my questions easily.
Alex and his team were on time and very polite. They didn’t mind me poking my nose in occasionally and explaining what they were doing. The installation is very neat and tidy with no mess left behind.
I would recommend these guys due to their customer service and knowledge.
Well done and thank you.

Solorgain

From start to finish Bryn and his team were fantastic.
Always polite, on time and no question was to hard for them to answer.
Cleaned up after completion of the job, to the extent not 1 little piece of anything was left behind.
I can't recommend Solorgain high enough.

Great to deal with

I found SolarGain easy to deal withn and very helpfull with the best option for me and not the most expencive option push on me

Original Review on 06-07-2020:

Solar installation Gippsland

The quote process was great and so was the installation. Peak output has been about 3300W but it’s the middle of winter and the panels only have about 10 degrees of tilt to the west. Original ratings

8 months later we asked John: "Are you happy with the performance of your system so far?"

12 months in we are generating about three times what we use in terms of kW and marginally more in terms of dollars.

We Intend building a new home on the site and will probably look at adding a battery to store the excess for the shorter winter days.

Come out Sun!

The panels look great. The installers were very efficient. Julian has been great asking all our questions.

Original Review on 21-06-2020:

Solargain came to my property to measure and access the 2 sizes of unites they quoted on.

The sales quoting process was excellent. Matt was very helpful.
The installation was good, as suggested they were polite, tidy and punctual.

Not sure about the grid connection, I know they were having trouble with it and I am still not sure if I am receiving any credits or not and cant seem to monitor it at present but will try and ring the 1800 number on Monday if I am at home.

8 months later we asked Jeff: "Are you happy with the performance of your system so far?"

No i am going to check for a new provider after I receive my new power bill. I want to compare to see if there is a cheaper supplier in my area.

Thanks Solargain!

Quoting was great, was good to meet face to face at site.
Installation was great. I wasn't home & the install was seamless.
Solargain also disposed of my old system. Thank you!
(Currently too early to tell regarding inspection and retail feed in).

Original Review on 01-06-2020:

A pleasure to deal with.

Quotes received promptly with a variety of options. Turned up on time, completed the work professionally and left the site without any rubbish. Follow up contact appreciated. Original ratings

8 months later we asked Peter: "Are you happy with the performance of your system so far?"

Perform better than expected. Most months we have a small credit on our account, or only a very small debit ( $3 to $ 5 ) each month.

Half way there

Quote process was good
Did turn up when they said they would. However they didn’t manage to get here before the plaster was on the walls..
Customer service thus far was good, Panels are yet to come and connection to the Grid will follow

Fantastic customer service and stress free installation

We had a 6.6KW system installed with Q CELLS Q.MAXX 330W panels and a Huawei SUN2000-5KTL-L1 5kW hybrid inverter.

The customer service in the lead up to installation was exceptional, the patience from Bryn in getting the answers to my questions was something to aspire to. The system Bryn ended up putting together was exactly what we needed and the price was extremely favourable and by far the best value out there.

The conduct of Jeremy's team and their installation was professional all the way from when Jeremy and the boys turned up at the house and when they finished. Installation was a quick and the whole site was clean during the installation and after.

The entire experience with Solargain has been very satisfying and my family and I are very grateful for how they handled putting together our solar system and getting it installed. I highly recommend their services and would do so in a heart beat to anyone else out there looking to get a system installed on their property.

So a big thank you to Bryn, Jeremy and Nina who was just as awesome in her follow up post installation, thank you Solargain!

Answered All my questions

The quoting process was easy, came to my house and went through my needs and gave me the quotes while he was there.

The installers did a good job on a not so nice day of weather. Left my place clean and tidy.

Solargain has done all the paperwork for me.

Best solar company

After requesting quotes for my solar instalation I chose to go with solargain
the process started with Mathew arrived on time for appoinment did a site evaluation we sat at the kitchen table went through the process laptop in hand in no time a quote was done
Emails arrived from his office with links to Solar Vic and how to proceed and an offer of assistance if needed
Solar Vic approvall arrived quite quickly advised Solargain the call came are you available next week
The Installer crew arrived early set up all the safety rails and they just went for it no slacking before i knew it job done
every thing was in place buttoned up double checked the team were well trained every one knew what to do
i felt my instalation was the best i have seen I guess the best solar company is well deserved

Mark Broomhall Loch Sport Vic

Exceptional installer, quality hardware and detailed project execution. Nothing was too much trouble particularly with aesthetics. We were impressed with Bryn’s attention to detail.

Exceptional installer, quality equipment and hardware with attentional to detail right down to the roof cavity conduit runs back to the inverter and battery. Neat fit off and cleanup of packaging materials. Bryn and Jeremy were always eager to please and took the time to explain regulation requirements for example edge clearance to roof ridge line to panels etc. that’s to the entire installation team.
Told me all I needed to research in order to receive the best results thanks