SOLAXS PTY LTD

SOLAXS PTY LTD Reviews

In business for over 4 years and employing nine people, SolaXS is proud to have installed over 2,000 systems in that time.

Our largest job to date is a 220kW system, and we have also installed systems for community housing projects to provide clean, green power.

We install brands that give the best bang for buck to homeowners looking to reduce their electricity costs.

We also sponsor local Junior Hockey, Junior Netball and an upcoming young surfer in Port Macquarie.

Why choose us?

Our reviews below reflect who we are - we are honest, reliable and do a fantastic job. We are local and employ local people.

Rural, residential or commerical - we're your local solar and battery experts.

Reviewers report paying: $3,450 - $6,500 for depending on hardware choice and installation difficulty ( how is this calculated? )

SOLAXS PTY LTD Reviews (237)

Original Review on 01-12-2020:

Good Installer

sales and quoting was very punctual
installation was very tidy and punctual
customer service organised everything

8 months later we asked Greg: "Are you happy with the performance of your system so far?"

Great product

The whole experience was very professionally handled from initial discussion with sales rep through to installation

Extremely Happy

Great people to deal with, friendly and efficient.
I’m thinking now of batteries as well and if I do it’ll be these people I’ll be dealing with.

From start to finish with floods in between prompt service ,installation great and all done and dusted in 1 day

Highly Recommend SolaXs

Excellent service, from quote through to installation. Very impressed how quick it was installed. Highly recommend Solaxs

A Very Happy Customer

The Installers were very knowledgeable about the product they were installing, extremely polite, clean and respectful at all times. The company should be proud of the manners shown and the way the boys conducted themselves in and around my home, I will definately recommend the company to everyone, word of mouth sells and I’ll definately be talking about this and recommending SolarXS to everyone.

Seamless process

The quoting system went as planned (the representative turned up as expected and was knowledgeable about the product). The quote for the all up installation cost was prompt.
A date was booked in for the installation, a few weeks down the track the technicians arrived, were very polite and answered all the questions I asked. Five hours later a 6.6Kw system was installed and operating!!
That same day, SolaXs had emailed my electricity supplier with the information the supplier needed to organise my Feed In Tariff.
On completion of installation another email arrived from SolaXs with instructions on how to install the app which enables me to view live time on my mobile, the Kw output from the panels.
Very happy with the professionalism, promptness and ability to speak with SolaXs personnel over the phone!!

Excellent job

From start to finish this was a perfectly professional job.
Quoting was simple and the sales agent visited the property promptly armed with all necessary information.

(Two other quoters did not bother coming to inspect the property)
The installation went very well despite the small difficulty posed by a thick concrete slab in an awkward spot; the team found a good way around.
Instructions were delivered professionally and follow-up queries dealt with promptly.

I highly recommend this company.

Impressive Experience

We were impressed with the efficiency and proactive installers.
Explaining the workings of the app to download

Original Review on 26-06-2020:

Good Co to deal with, Terry is clearly keen to get the best quality deal for his clients.

Easy to work with, not pushy, in fact I had to chase them. Installation took the better part if a day for the 6.5KW system and was an excellent job quality wise. Good advice on the where to situate the panels, all wires hidden away with minimal changes to the house. The install team were professional, respected social distancing and had their own hand cleaners. Left the job tidy and clean. No complaints what so ever.

I had the monitoring App and was connected and up and running that day.
Great job team SolaXs

8 months later we asked Graeme: "Are you happy with the performance of your system so far?"

Yes, the system has exceeded over all expectations. Gives a huge comfort that lights on and energy used during the day is free and... no power bills over all (in the summer at least anyway).

Very satisfied.

Very happy with the whole process. Easy sales/quoting process, prompt and efficient installation ahead of the initial estimated date. Electrician explained the inverter to us. Grid connection was promptly requested.

Nothing Short of Exceptional

From the initial quote right through to the install completion yesterday the staff from Solar Xs have been nothing short of exceptional. Their install wasn’t straight forward but the tech guy took the time to explain why they were diverting from original plan to ensure we had the maximum yield with no shadow over the panels. The crew was always happy even when the temp rose on the roof and the site was left spotless. Would highly recommend Solar ax’s to anyone thinking of getting solar and supporting local. Thanks again

Happy with installation

The sales and quoting process was friendly and informative, without being pushy.
The company kept me up to date with proposed installation date and flexible with making changes.
The installation was professional, quick and tidy. I was informed about the next steps and my questions answered.
Happy to recommend.

Original Review on 21-03-2020:

very efficient and polite

Informative
polite, punctual, tidy,
company was efficient with notifcation of the istallation, the problem occured with origin energy and the smart meter installation that will not take place until April 2.

10 months later we asked John: "Are you happy with the performance of your system so far?"

Yes, 16th July 2020 to 15th January 2021 in credit for $61 Very happy with the system and the company SOLARXS ????

Great Job

Got a quote from another compony who advertise on TV with a well known sportsman. Decided to do a bit of research on them. Canceled my job. found Solaxs on the web, gave them a call and a gentleman came out and checked our home for the job after he explained everything to us. We accepted the quote and had the job done soon after. The installers were quick, cleaning up after themselves and again explained the ins and outs of the system. Kathy and Terry in the office were extremely helpful with any problems or questions we had.
The only problem that caused a bit of grief was trying to down load the app to my iphone. It wouldn't let me into the system or accept the password or user name supplied, but I eventually got it sorted.
Thanks to the team foe an outstanding job. Nothing was too difficult for them.

Everyone we’ve dealt with at SolaXs provided great service and took the time to understand our needs and explain the process. Very satisfied with our experience and would highly recommend them

Professional and efficient

This is the second time I have used SolarXS. I made a call to get a quote and had a quote the next day after an on property visit to assess our needs. The installation process was completed within two weeks and the place was left clean and tidy. Customer service was professional and I didn't have to organise grid connection as all the paperwork was completed by SolarXS. I would highly recommend using this company, they are professional, efficient, competitively priced and local.

Fantastic service so knowledgeable and installers

From me contacting Solaxs to arrange a quote and then Gary coming out to our Property and advised the best way to go and what system to have installed. Gary is knowledgeable that we knew we were in safe hands with this company. Just so easy from then receiving the quote and going ahead and on install day the guys were professional and polite and cleaned up after themselves.
I highly recommend SOLAXS for Solar.They have the whole package from the office, Gary and the installers it was so refreshing dealing with SOLAXS.

Great doing business with this company

Could not ask for a great team to have installed our solar system quote was on our price range and the insulation team was very good at the service they gave us
Thank you Terry and his great team at SolaXs port Macquarie nsw

Great company to deal with from start to finish

Our experience with this company has been faultless. Even when our installation had to be delayed by torrential rains, the boys were there days later and pushed through bad weather that im sure some would have packed up and gone home in just to ensure we had our system up and running as fast as possible. They were friendly and polite and very tolerant of our often annoying dogs. Cant recommend them highly enough.

Very professional

Very quick to quote for the job, Organised smart meter for us.

Awesome!

The team from Sola Xs were awesome. The installers discussed the installation and the options for inverter position. At the end of the install they spent the time to explain everything to me. Highly recommended

Great communication throughout. Installation process seamless. Cannot fault

From the initial contact communication was polite not pushy. The follow up until installation was superb. Installation completed without too much disruption and neat and tidy completion.

Very Professional

Very professional and easy to do business with. Quote was clear and detailed Installation team was very efficient and cleaned up when done. Happily recommend.

10 out of 10

10 out of 10 service from start with Terry inspecting the property to Kathy in the office and wow the boys on installation day no fuss got straight to work l

Very happy customer

The whole process of having solar installed was very impressive.
We were unable to be at home at the last minute on the arranged install day but they were still able to do the install. The installer rang me when they had completed the job.
We did not have to do anything, everything was organised by the company. *****

A Great Experience

A great experience from Terry quoting through to Glen and Kane installing. Everything was explained, the guys turned up on time, we’re quick and polite.

Island installation

Meticulous attention to detail at every stage of the process. Customer service was exemplary. Very professional, polite & punctual crew. Particular attention was paid to the best layout of the panels for maximum efficiency. The crew also cleaned up after themselves- bonus!!

Solaxs - Fantastic All round

The sales/quoting process was the key decider in us choosing Solax's. Gary was such a breath of fresh air after having multiple salespeople from other Solar companies pushing us to sign on the spot without providing nearly as much detail as Gary did. Gary’s honestly and integrity is an asset to this company.

When we had followed up questions, Gary was more than happy to walk us through the detail, weeks after he had provided the quote.

On to the installation and to our delight the team arrived at the time they advised they would!
The guys were professional, helpful and non-disruptive to our day. They cleaned up after themselves, you wouldn’t even know they were here if not for the solar panels on our roof ????

Glen stayed back and explained in detail how it all worked and was more than happy to answer all our silly questions.
I would highly recommend anyone looking to get Solar to, at the very least, ensure Solax’s is a company you request a quote from, I have no doubt you will sign up with them.

No need to look elsewhere!

SolaXs were very professional in all manner of ways.
After contacting the company they gave us an initial consultation on site with Gary who was fantastic. He spent plenty of time discussing everything and anything about solar systems and the way forward with the system installation process and to future battery recommendation and timing of getting one put in place.
Other companies we contacted just ask for your address, pick a few different systems and quote you on those without any discussion or personal contact other than by short email. The 'couldn't be really bothered' attitude by those meant they missed out on possible business.
The installation by SolarXs was completed in a day. The installers turned up on time and all of the crew that were on site were very friendly, always considerate and helpful in answering any questions raised. They left at the end of the day leaving the place neat and tidy, cleaning up all excess materials/packaging etc.
The company is already completing the process of organising grid connection as I write (the day after installation) and I have just received a copy of the email they have sent to my electricity provider to get this process happening.
Overall a very satisfying experience with SolarXs...I would highly recommend them to anyone.

Original Review on 03-02-2020:

too easy

Everything from their quote through to the installation was profesional and everything was so easy. the crew were great and answered any questions i had. Original ratings

8 months later we asked Ray: "Are you happy with the performance of your system so far?"

Above expectations and Im saving more money than I expected

Happy consumer

On site inspection by estimator and quote second to none.

Great technical advice on a cost effective system that meets our needs now and in the future

The sales technician, Gary, was very helpful in enabling us to come to a decision on which system and in what configuration best suited our location providing advice that was consistent with what other reputable local companies had provided. The installers Glenn and Kane turned up on time and further fine tuned the panel configuration to optimise the potential system output. The installation of the panels and inverter was very neat and they tidied up when the job was finished. I particularly appreciated that they explained how the system operated and how to safely shut it down and subsequently start it up again, if required. They have submitted the application for connection to the grid and I am currently waiting for the installation of a smart meter by the energy provider. Terry has subsequently organised for me to be able to access and monitor remotely what is happening with the system

Easy process from quote to installation

Completed all external requests on our behalf to get it all done correctly

Len

Great team to work with. Install team were extremely experienced and helpful. SolatrXs only uses licenced installers not like some others.

10 out of 10

Thank you for the no pressure professional work and advice that your team gave us. Well done 10 out of 10

Great Service

Great service, from John who quoted on the job to Glenn and his team who did the install. They did a great job, very friendly guys and Glenn explained well. A++

No fuss installation.

Solaxs were professional from start to finish. Installation great quality no problems. They were polite, tidy and punctual. They organised everything. Great service did not stop after installation and full payment. Would recommend this company. Very happy customer.

Great company

Great customer service
Workers were prompt & courteous
Waiting on grid connection, yes they did organise.

Very happy with the process and the work completed.

The quoting process was simple and effective but I am totally convinced that using solar quotes and reading up beforehand enabled me to understand the differences between each quote.
The installation was quick, effective, no fuss and very neat. The team was polite and patiently answered our questions.
All arrangements were completed without fuss by the company we went with.

Great Job

Glen's team did a great job installing solar on my high, sloping roof. He explained the ins and outs of the system and the best way to use the power of the sun.

Great company

Great company to deal with, always keeping the customer well informed. Good advice on system requirements, install staff very professional.

Original Review on 04-12-2019:

Great local service and local installers

fantastic local company .use their own staff to install.
easy company and staff to talk to .
very professional and friendly.

8 months later we asked Roderick: "Are you happy with the performance of your system so far?"

A top installation job

Solaxs were punctual, professional and polite. The job was completed on time and I'm now enjoying power free from the sun.I love the Fusion solar app that gives me real time performance indicators of how the system is performing.

Great job and great service.

The salesperson was polite and informative. Explaining detail and more importantly listening to our questions. The install team arrived on time, were polite and took pride in their work. They tidied up well after the job was completed. The customer service was also excellent, providing details to allow us to download the app and start monitoring our new solar system. Thank you SolaXs. Great job.

Great Australian Business

fantastic sales/quoting down to earth genuine.

Excellent installation crew polite tidy n punctual and explanatory.

Wonderful customer service on top of everything communicative at all times including installation to grid

Overall Excellent quality service that is true blue Australian

Exceptional service; delivery; support.

Exceptional service. Terry and his crew went out of their way to keep an appointment that was quickly going off track. After sales support from SolarXs exceeded my expectations, having just thrown in the towel with a global corporate on another issue. I would certainly recommend SolarXs to friends and family!

Original Review on 17-11-2019:

Very professional owner, Good installers very tidy

8 months later we asked Rhonda: "Are you happy with the performance of your system so far?"

System has over performed our expections
Could not be happier

Spot On

From the quote to the after service everything was fast smooth and efficient, everything was organised for me with no problems, the installation was neat and tidy and meter change was organised for me.
Great Job Very Happy.

Highly Recommend

Thanks so much. The work was completed quickly and efficiently. Looks terrific! Highly recommend!