Space Solar Reviews

Based on 552 reviews Aus Ranking

About Space Solar , Solar Installers

Space Solar
Platinum Partner
Space Solar is a SolarQuotes Client (what does this mean?)

Space Solar is a full-service renewable energy company that provides customised designs, sales and installations of high quality solar systems. Our Solar Energy Team has successfully installed thousands of solar systems for residential and commercial clients.

Our goal is to provide and deliver a positive experience for all our customers, from the initial contact through to post installation. We are committed to delivering our solar products and services on time and on budget with complete customer service satisfaction.

Our NSW office is located at U1, 354 Chisholm Road, Auburn NSW 2144

Our VIC office is located at U3, 8 Samantha Court, Knoxfield VIC 3180

Space Solar Solar Reviews

Recently I have installed a solar PV system with Space Solar under Solar Quotes recommenced.

Their service very excellent. Every friendly and helpfully to explain any questions that's I have asked.

At the first day, I was so impressed about consulting by Mr Reece. He kept in touch all the time. Gave me lot of information that I haven't known. Provided sufficiently paperwork for VIC rebates.

Thank you so much for all you fantastic team work. And thankfully Mr peacock. Without him I wouldn't Know Space solar
All went very well from sales rep who promptly replied to my enquiry and came to my house to inspect the installation site next day to the installation crew who promptly installed the system and explained the operation to my wife and also did an excellent job. I could not be happier with the entire experience and would highly recommend Space Solar. Show additional information

Quality system from quality company

Our new 10.2kW Solar System consists of:
LG Neon2 340w panels
Enphase IQ7plus microinverters
with Envoy S Metered with full Enlighten Manager monitoring.

Space Solar were one of three companies recommended/suggested by Finn of Solarquotes. Initially I spoke with Daniel whom i found open, accommodating, never pushy and well informed specially when compared to the other two companies. I am not the one to jump in without thorough research and educated decision regardless of the company i was going to go with but not once did i doubt or feel uncomfortable with what was being presented to me. Daniel listened and gave me options and suggestions based on what we were needing and looking for. As we were after a great quality system Space Solar didn't fail to deliver. From initial contact to install it was nothing but smooth experience. The only negative if i have to find one was there was no site visit (however our home has a standard 22 degree steep roof facing east and west with no major shading until very end of the day) so i don't think it was really necessary. I did also had to follow up with the company's admin in regards to the result of the approval of solar system install to the grid from Ausgrid. Probably oversight as the admin did mentioned they were rather busy. Within the hour I had my answer of approval and we scheduled install to be 4 working days later. Talk about fast turnaround. I did decide to confirm the day before the install that it was still going ahead next day.
The install team arrived just after 9am and got started on electrical work before the rest of the install team arrived with the PV panels. They were fast methodical, courteous and accommodating. They even suggested and agreed to alter the placement of panels on the roof to further improve the power production output.
The handover was quick and smooth as well.
It's just coming up to winter now and with sun rising later and setting sooner on the first full day of solar system production from 7am to 4pm we've managed to produce over 30kWh.
Thank you Space Solar and Finn for recommending them to me.

Great company to deal with.

Highly recommended space solar to anyone, great product, great installers and very neat job, victor said 22 panels would fit and he was spot on.

Very competitive pricing for top quality product.
Great service and very professional. Show additional information
I received two similar quotes and in the end decided to ignore the small price difference and go with the slightly more expensive quote from Space Solar as I felt they has several advantages to offer. Their solar panels have black frames and these look really good on our dark colorbond roof. Also Space Solar are a larger company who have been in the market for a long time, and I felt they are more likely to still be around many years down the track in case I ever need to contact them with a technical issue.

Steve our sales rep was very pleasant and professional and the installation crew were great and did a top job. I should also mention that Space Solar have their own installation crews and don't use contractors.

I'm very glad I made the initial contact with Solar Quotes web site as it made the process a lot easier for me.
Customer service score was only held back because the inspector found one small fault that required a revisit to fix. Remarkably, that happened within hours of the inspection.

Altogether this has been a very happy experience. The decision on which system to go with was made easy by a very clear explanation of the alternatives. The installation went smoothly and the system is working to expectation.
Thanks to Solar Quotes for recommending such a great company. Space Solar were great to deal with, had great product selection and very knowledgeable able to answer my numerous technical questions and were nothing but patient and professional throughout the entire process.

We got a competitive price on a quality system and the installers were on time, neat and professional and best of all no sub contractors as they are all in house thus the workmanship was incredibly high quality and neat and up to my high standards.

Couldn't recommend Space Solar more highly and thanks again to Solar Quotes.
Excellent service Show additional information
Made selecting a installer easy Show additional information
System installed promptly and in a professional manner. Any queries I've had since installation have been dealt with in a timely manner. Happy to recommend Space Solar. Show additional information
We already had Solar and were looking to add more. Companies had been ringing us for a while so we decided to get one of them to come and give us a quote. The salesman was pushy and wanted us to sign on the spot. He offered a 3KW system for $7,500. We signed up just to get rid of him, knowing there was a 10 day cooling off period. We used this time to get further quotes. The next one was cheaper - a 3.6KW system for $4,960. I then came across your website and asked for 3 solar quotes. I received just one from Shane at Space Solar. Shane was local and I realised I actually knew his wife. He was able to quote for a whole new 6.4KW system for under $5,000 including removing the old one which we would be able to sell. This way we would only have one inverter instead of two which is so much better. Needless to say, we cancelled the first guy. We are very happy with the outcome. Thanks Finn :) Show additional information
I had independently contacted other suppliers and the ones you quoted both got back to me. Space solar were great!! Solar quotes a great service. Thank you!!!! Show additional information
From the deposit being paid, Space Solar had the Authority to proceed from Ausgrid sorted and contacted us to arrange install, offering us a choice of days over Easter, we had it installed on Easter Monday (about three weeks after initial deposit) The installers were very professional, polite and respectful, there was very little disruption and no mess left behind. We are currently producing more Kw per day than we are using.
we are currently awaiting AGL to install the Bi directional meter.
A trouble-free installation. Took 4 hours and friendly services. Assisting setting up Grid monitor system on mobile phone and PC. The website works well. Did offer after installation services but was unnecessary as the PV system works well. Space solar also sent reminder to Energy provider to ensure change of the smarter meter. First class services and no extra costs for the installation. Show additional information
I expected to wait 4 to 6 weeks for installation but it was less than a week after my deposit was paid. Excellent! Show additional information
Every contact I have had with Space Solar has been great.
Their installers turned up on the right day at the right time and were well mannered.
Installation went quickly and everything has been humming along well so far!
I had a specific place I wanted my inverter and did not want any conduits visible from the outside. The installer was able to accomodate for both these requests and completed a neat installation of the inverter. Show additional information
Overall very happy with process. My only concern was safety of men doing installation on 2nd story without harness. Show additional information
The solar quotes process worked seamlessly.
Two of the the quotes provided were very competitive and very customer focused.

Thanks for the great service.
Very happy at the moment. Install went well and all occurring to plan. Show additional information
I found your service invaluable in choosing both a provider and a system. I went with micro inverters after reading up on them from your pages and referrals.

Installing a second system on a house in Victoria after I am up and running here in NSW.
Many thanks Finn.
Cheers
Dave Gordon
You folk and Spacesolar were superb. Your information material and answers to my queries far exceeded my expectations and gave me the confidence to proceed. We could not have been more pleased with Spacesolar in every way from initial contacts, home visit, pre- Installation advice, the installation, and follow-up. Nothing has been too much trouble.
We thoroughly recommend both organisations unequivocally.
Great experience with space solar. Very professional company. Installers are great guys and do a top class job. Show additional information
Good communication, easy to deal with. My installation done much sooner than expected and installers were very skilled and well organized. They clearly explained everything I needed to know after installation was complete. Highly recomended. Show additional information
The system was only installed on 26th July so too early to rate performance.
The system installed was a 5.5kW system consisting of 18 Trina 305W Mono Black Frame panels (Model TSM-300-DD05A-08) and 5kw Symo 3 Phase Fronius Inverter, 10 year Inverter warranty, plus online monitoring.

Installers were quick and seemingly competent.

Sales guy was professional and friendly.

Admin staff were quick and responsive.
Your solar checklist helped us heaps in sorting and comparing. Show additional information
Luckily I decided to do some research before I committed to getting solar installed. Not only did I save a significant amount, I got good service and realised how much prices can vary for the same system. Thanks Solarquotes - brilliant. Show additional information
Alison from Space Solar was exceptional, she took the time to listen to our needs and asked a tonne of questions so she make the best recommendations. Show additional information