Space Solar Reviews

About Space Solar , Solar Installers

Space Solar
Platinum Partner
Space Solar is a SolarQuotes Client (what does this mean?)

Space Solar is a full-service renewable energy company that provides customised designs, sales and installations of high quality solar systems. Our Solar Energy Team has successfully installed thousands of solar systems for residential and commercial clients.

Our goal is to provide and deliver a positive experience for all our customers, from the initial contact through to post installation. We are committed to delivering our solar products and services on time and on budget with complete customer service satisfaction.

Our NSW office is located at U1, 354 Chisholm Road, Auburn NSW 2144

Our VIC office is located at U3, 8 Samantha Court, Knoxfield VIC 3180

Space Solar Solar Reviews

Both the salesperson and the installer could have provided a better explanation of how the Fronius Primo 5kw inverter operates as it now appears that our production is limited to a max of 5.04kw despite the fact that the panels are 6.1 kw. Show additional information
Space Solar didn't give us a fancy brochure like the others but the price was considerably cheaper (although it's hard to compare like-for-like). I had to take the initiative to get some answers as suggested by Solarquotes - particularly once I was getting into the paperwork for the state rebate - but I was content with the information I got. I would have preferred more contact from Space Solar letting me know what the next step was or what was happening etc.

I changed my mind a bit as I did more and more research and my requests for adjusted quotes were attended to with minimal fuss.

Installation proceeded on the day scheduled although the planned layout wouldn't fit. Our friendly installers advised on a change that we were happy with.

I feel like we got a good system for a good price.

NO FUSS

Salesman was not pushy, unlike another company that didn't get the job However it was installed on schedule, the workers had good work ethic to get the job done efficiently system seems to function quite well. WiFi quite useful to see how the system is functioning Waiting to get my feed in tariff setup. Show additional information

Confident with Company

Installation 4-Jul. Experience to date showed very well organised business with appropriate follow-up as needed. Bought system with micro inverters that are expected to give better low light performance given our tablelands location. Company installer team not sub-contractors. Installation was very tidy, installer demonstrated system and arranged reporting etc on our devices. At this point highly commended. Show additional information

Installers we fantastic and David (Sales) took the time to explain the system to me

Quoting was straight forward, send a bill or two, pic of meter and what was I hoping to achieve, Then it was my budget and David P worked with that and we came up with a system to suit.
9.9kw Trina 310 panels and Fronius inverter.
Very professional team, excellent installation & service, thanks for your recommendation, very hard to make a decision but Daniel of Space Solar made the most sense and I am very happy with the result. Cheers, Keith Show additional information
The communication was good and the installation went smoothly. I had my smart meter installed a few days ago and am about to talk to my retailer about a better feed in tariff. What is the best way to find out what is available? I didn’t think the retailers publish their best offers. They only become available when you threaten to go elsewhere.

One question I have is how does a smart meter work with 3 phase? I have 3 phase consumer mains and metering but I only have loads connected to 2 phases. My understanding is that the Enphase micro inverters are split across all 3 phases but that they simply connect 2 of the phases to one set of load circuits. If I have an excess of power to export on one phase and am importing power on another phase how does the meter handle that? Could I be exporting my power at 8c/kWh and simultaniously importing it at 28c/kWh?.
Fantastic company to deal with. Installation work was very high standard. Show additional information
very good customer service
installation was great & servicemans explanation of how everything worked was great
We haven't had installation yet, but so far, so good. Show additional information
Hi, yes you made things easy for me. Show additional information
Thank you for providing the 3 quotes. Show additional information
I'm very happy with the whole process. I had very good (quoting) experience from 2 out of the 3 Solarquotes suggested companies. Took quite some time to get approval through. (Busy time?) Everything worked perfectly. No hiccups at all. The installers came when exactly when agreed and the installation was done in 6 hours including removal of old system. Show additional information
The sales guy was not pushy and talked me through his choose of equipment and why he recommended it. He provided all the information I needed in order to apply for the Vic government solar rebate and went through what I needed to do to apply.
The people installing it did a really good job. They asked about where I would like to have the inverter and accommodated my preferred placement.
They did a thorough test and troubleshoot on the system, the first inverter was not working properly so they went back to the office and quickly got a replacement unit.
They helped make sure that the wireless monitoring was setup and working.
They replaced any tiles that were broken during installation (we have very old cement tiles that break easy) with the tiles I had provided.
They cleaned up after themselves and we're friendly.
The system has not been installed yet, but I am very happy so far. The three companies which you recommended provided good advice with no high pressure tactics.

The information on your web site is outstanding.
Very happy with the price and value for money.
Had to have our electricity meter changed to a Smart Meter (which took about 4 weeks) and have been running on solar for the last 7 days.
Producing between 20kwh-30kwh per day.
Recently I have installed a solar PV system with Space Solar under Solar Quotes recommenced.

Their service very excellent. Every friendly and helpfully to explain any questions that’s I have asked.

At the first day, I was so impressed about consulting by Mr Reece. He kept in touch all the time. Gave me lot of information that I haven’t known. Provided sufficiently paperwork for VIC rebates.

Thank you so much for all you fantastic team work. And thankfully Mr peacock. Without him I wouldn’t Know Space solar
All went very well from sales rep who promptly replied to my enquiry and came to my house to inspect the installation site next day to the installation crew who promptly installed the system and explained the operation to my wife and also did an excellent job. I could not be happier with the entire experience and would highly recommend Space Solar. Show additional information

Quality system from quality company

Our new 10.2kW Solar System consists of:
LG Neon2 340w panels
Enphase IQ7plus microinverters
with Envoy S Metered with full Enlighten Manager monitoring.

Space Solar were one of three companies recommended/suggested by Finn of Solarquotes. Initially I spoke with Daniel whom i found open, accommodating, never pushy and well informed specially when compared to the other two companies. I am not the one to jump in without thorough research and educated decision regardless of the company i was going to go with but not once did i doubt or feel uncomfortable with what was being presented to me. Daniel listened and gave me options and suggestions based on what we were needing and looking for. As we were after a great quality system Space Solar didn't fail to deliver. From initial contact to install it was nothing but smooth experience. The only negative if i have to find one was there was no site visit (however our home has a standard 22 degree steep roof facing east and west with no major shading until very end of the day) so i don't think it was really necessary. I did also had to follow up with the company's admin in regards to the result of the approval of solar system install to the grid from Ausgrid. Probably oversight as the admin did mentioned they were rather busy. Within the hour I had my answer of approval and we scheduled install to be 4 working days later. Talk about fast turnaround. I did decide to confirm the day before the install that it was still going ahead next day.
The install team arrived just after 9am and got started on electrical work before the rest of the install team arrived with the PV panels. They were fast methodical, courteous and accommodating. They even suggested and agreed to alter the placement of panels on the roof to further improve the power production output.
The handover was quick and smooth as well.
It's just coming up to winter now and with sun rising later and setting sooner on the first full day of solar system production from 7am to 4pm we've managed to produce over 30kWh.
Thank you Space Solar and Finn for recommending them to me.

Great company to deal with.

Highly recommended space solar to anyone, great product, great installers and very neat job, victor said 22 panels would fit and he was spot on.

Very competitive pricing for top quality product.
Great service and very professional. Show additional information
I received two similar quotes and in the end decided to ignore the small price difference and go with the slightly more expensive quote from Space Solar as I felt they has several advantages to offer. Their solar panels have black frames and these look really good on our dark colorbond roof. Also Space Solar are a larger company who have been in the market for a long time, and I felt they are more likely to still be around many years down the track in case I ever need to contact them with a technical issue.

Steve our sales rep was very pleasant and professional and the installation crew were great and did a top job. I should also mention that Space Solar have their own installation crews and don't use contractors.

I'm very glad I made the initial contact with Solar Quotes web site as it made the process a lot easier for me.
Customer service score was only held back because the inspector found one small fault that required a revisit to fix. Remarkably, that happened within hours of the inspection.

Altogether this has been a very happy experience. The decision on which system to go with was made easy by a very clear explanation of the alternatives. The installation went smoothly and the system is working to expectation.
Thanks to Solar Quotes for recommending such a great company. Space Solar were great to deal with, had great product selection and very knowledgeable able to answer my numerous technical questions and were nothing but patient and professional throughout the entire process.

We got a competitive price on a quality system and the installers were on time, neat and professional and best of all no sub contractors as they are all in house thus the workmanship was incredibly high quality and neat and up to my high standards.

Couldn’t recommend Space Solar more highly and thanks again to Solar Quotes.
Excellent service Show additional information
Made selecting a installer easy Show additional information
System installed promptly and in a professional manner. Any queries I’ve had since installation have been dealt with in a timely manner. Happy to recommend Space Solar. Show additional information
We already had Solar and were looking to add more. Companies had been ringing us for a while so we decided to get one of them to come and give us a quote. The salesman was pushy and wanted us to sign on the spot. He offered a 3KW system for $7,500. We signed up just to get rid of him, knowing there was a 10 day cooling off period. We used this time to get further quotes. The next one was cheaper - a 3.6KW system for $4,960. I then came across your website and asked for 3 solar quotes. I received just one from Shane at Space Solar. Shane was local and I realised I actually knew his wife. He was able to quote for a whole new 6.4KW system for under $5,000 including removing the old one which we would be able to sell. This way we would only have one inverter instead of two which is so much better. Needless to say, we cancelled the first guy. We are very happy with the outcome. Thanks Finn :) Show additional information
I had independently contacted other suppliers and the ones you quoted both got back to me. Space solar were great!! Solar quotes a great service. Thank you!!!! Show additional information