• With 1000’s of Customer Reviews

Space Solar Reviews

About Space Solar , Solar Installers

Space Solar is a full-service renewable energy company that provides customised designs, sales and installations of high quality solar systems. Our Solar Energy Team has successfully installed thousands of solar systems for residential and commercial clients.

Our goal is to provide and deliver a positive experience for all our customers, from the initial contact through to post installation. We are committed to delivering our solar products and services on time and on budget with complete customer service satisfaction.

Our NSW office is located at D3/ 101 Rookwood Rd, Yagoona NSW 2199

Our VIC office is located at U3/ 8 Samantha Court, Knoxfield VIC 3180

Space Solar Solar Reviews

Installers had no idea how the App worked nor how it was set up. The next day the company was contacted and did not reply. After partial payment was made and a substantial amount withheld ($1000), the company then sent the same installers back. It then took them about one and a half hours (with long phone calls) to complete the process. Would we have had the same successful outcome if the money had not been held up?

Hi David,
Thanks for providing us your valuable feedback.
We are sorry that our installers did not complete the wifi set up successfully for you on the day. It was his first time to set up monitoring system and App so it took a longer time for him to complete this. So we scheduled another day to get back and complete this part of job. We are sorry that we can not make it the next day due to by end of the year, installation schedule is pretty tight and the installer had to make it in between of jobs. We did not chase up for payment as we understood that this has not been done yet, rather than we realised that the payment was withheld (our operations and accounts department are separated).
Again we sorry for the delay and inconvenience. Wish you enjoy your solar!
Largely hassle free. I can recommend Space Solar. Show additional information
Space Solar were great from the first contact with Alison from sales and her follow up help. Then dealing with Kirsty in admin provided all the info and did all the paperwork for the energy supplier and retailer. Installation was organized faster then I expected and Andy even rang me on the installation day to tell me was ruining 10 minutes late just so I knew he was on his way. The install team were very friendly and did a great job and even moved a roof vent to a new location free of charge just so the job would look neater and more uniform instead of having a string of 12 panels and a string of 10 panels. By moving the roof vent they made it two strings of 11 panels. I didn't ask them to do it or expect them to do it for free they just did it. Andy did all the paperwork for the STC or solar rebate and gave me a rundown on how the system worked and all the manuals and warranty paperwork. I would highly recommend Space Solar to anyone thinking about solar you will be very happy with their service. Show additional information
Sales staff was excellent, answering questions on email even on weekends after hours from iPhone.
Follow up service was also fantastic.

My only criticism was that the installers, which were great, only one of the 3 had English and that was quite limited.
They were very genuine however and with a bit of patience we were fine. Couldn't ask for nicer installers.
Very good service from Space Solar to set up the system although system has developed a fault which I am currently working through with them. Sungrow Inverter with Trina Panels. Show additional information
It has been difficult for a non-technical person to get my head around this whole solar thing and ensure we got the best system for our needs. So thanks for all the info on your website - it was really useful. Now I just have to research the off peak hot water situation. Another headache coming on. Show additional information
Installed LG panels 42x360 and Fronius inverter . I do have limited roof area and some of the panels required optimizers.
I was able to match prices but others gave quotation over the phone without proper site inspection, was worried after agreement they add on.
Good service, not sure if I got the best price though. Show additional information
Overall a good experience. Prompt dates for installation and service enquiries. System is pushing out 40+kw on good sunny days. Show additional information
THARANGA is fantastic. Victor is good. The installers are good. Matilda is good too. Show additional information
Still awaiting electrical company for prices. Show additional information
A couple of small things:
- The sales team weren't accurate with the timing of the rebate. There is actually some delay in getting all the paperwork required to apply for a rebate, including waiting for an inspection for the CES certificate. It was suggested that all paperwork will be supplied as soon as the install was completed.
- The sales team said that I will be able to monitor individual appliances on my Solar inverter through the Fronius app. The installation team were surprised to hear this and said it's not possible.
- I was hoping to get some great insights on the app. I was convinced that I will but the Fronius inverter app is really crappy and disappointing. It could be a lot better.

The above are just suggestions for improvement, but I'd like to stress that Reece, the sales person, was really professional and responsive. Overall a really good experience.

Thanks for having this service available
It’s been five weeks now that I am waiting for the appointment to get it installed. It’s a bit longer than I thought it would be. Show additional information
I compared several quotes from other websites for an entry level system (not just from solarquotes), and SpaceSolar wasn't the cheapest (but close enough), but I was willing to give them a go due to their consistently good reviews.
Kishore from their sales team was polite, just gave me facts, and responded to my concerns and queries promptly. The communications from his admin team (Kristy) were excellent and their team did what they said they would do and when (unlike some other tradies I've dealt with who happens to have a hundred and one excuses to not turn up on the "agreed" date).
Mike and his team did the installation, and they were courteous and professional. They showed up on time and Mike explained everything I needed to know, and any deviations that arose was clearly explained before they did it. They cleaned up afterwards and Mike explained how to use the Sungrow inverter app and the basics of how to operate the solar system.
Afterwards, I needed some paperwork to have Ausgrid reconfigure my solar system for FiT credits, and Kristy from the admin team was very prompt with providing this.
The solar panels has a 10yr warranty, the inverter 10yr warranty, and installation warranty of 10yrs.
With all this in mind, I give credit when it is due. I had an excellent experience with their sales/admin/installation team and I highly recommend giving these guys a call.

My system (solarquotes lists these brands as entry level systems, but are respected well-known brands apparently):
20xTrina Honey plus solar panels
5kw Sungrow SG5K-D inverter
North-east facing roof (not the best, but still worthwhile)
After 4 weeks of operating, the maximum output reached is 40kw on a bright sunny (Nov) day. I wouldn't be surprised to see this drop considerably during a sunny winter day.
The sungrow app tells me how well its operating, and the AGL account monitoring (I have a smart meter) tells me everything about my electricity usage and solar output (and how much money I've saved).
Thanks Finn an easy process using your website. Got 3 quotes ok, installed in under 4 hours and the guys were very professional Show additional information
Fantastic company to deal with. Installation work was very high standard. Show additional information
Overall is good.
Need to improve the quality of installation work.
Both the salesperson and the installer could have provided a better explanation of how the Fronius Primo 5kw inverter operates as it now appears that our production is limited to a max of 5.04kw despite the fact that the panels are 6.1 kw. Show additional information
Highly recommend space solar, very solution based sales experience with designing a system to my needs and walking me through the whole process seamlessly and making everything easy to understand.

Install team is fantastic and did very, very tidy work. The price was very competitive as well. Really impressed with the whole experience.
There is a lot of poor competition from suppliers, so be careful in choosing. Show additional information
Incredible experience, was so daunted by all the options out there but Space Solar took the time to walk me through all the options available and actually listened unlike the other two companies recommended to me for which I won't mention and were just rude and pushy, probably due to lack of product offering or lack of experience or both.

Space Solar install team was efficient, knowledgeable and clean and did an incredibly tidy professional job and their install team is company owned which I really liked and made my purchase decission all the easier knowing I wouldn't have any sub contractors crawling around on my roof.

The whole experience was spot on and I wouldn't hesitate for a second to recommend space solar to anyone looking to buy a solar system.
Our panels have been in place for 5 weeks and we are still waiting for the meter change over. I was informed by space solar that AGL had been notified but when I checked I wasn’t on their list to do. Show additional information
Only Just Installes two days ago,
Still waiting for the Full Enlighten suite to be activated
So to early to give a accurate answer to this
Really pleased with process and outcome - highly recommended Show additional information
I had a great experience with all 3 suppliers, it was very difficult to choose who to go with. Show additional information
Really good installers and the sales process was not pushy and tailored to my requirements. Show additional information
Strong to recommend Space Solar to install the house Solar System with the reasonable price and good quality product. Show additional information