Space Solar Reviews

About Space Solar, Solar Installers

Space Solar

Space Solar is a full-service renewable energy company that provides customised designs, sales and installations of high quality solar systems. Our Solar Energy Team has successfully installed thousands of solar systems for residential and commercial clients.

Our goal is to provide and deliver a positive experience for all our customers, from the initial contact through to post installation. We are committed to delivering our solar products and services on time and on budget with complete customer service satisfaction.

In NSW Space Solar operates under ABN 18 149 515 775, Space Solar Service Pty Ltd,  ACN 149 515 775.

In VIC Space Solar operates under Community Energy Group Pty Ltd and you can find their reviews here.

Space Solar Solar Reviews

Great value for money!

Salesperson was great, one hiccup with the install date but was sorted out. Good install team happy with the job done. Show additional information

Solar Space Southern Tablelands NSW

Solar Space installers did a great job in a timely manner and in less than ideal circumstances. The rep made sound suggestions as to options. I would do the project again with Solar Space and recommend them. Show additional information

Great all round service

Sales rep came to our house, inspected site, recommended system size and panel placement and explained the quality of all parts of installation (not just panels and inverter) and explained why they are used. We were very impressed with his visit. Other suppliers just used internet to view dwelling and emailed quote.
Installers very very polite, punctual and professional. After installing they explained operation and demonstrated shutdown procedure, cleaned up when completed and explained what happened next.
Supplier notified energy supplier of installation and requested them to install meter

Effortless and easy

Alison was the Solar consultant and she was punctual, friendly but also professional at the same time and not pushy.
The installation was painless. The installers were very polite, punctual and tidy. After the installation there was nothing left behind to even indicate that they had been there working.
They advised me that they had contacted Origin who would contact me about the new grid connection, however that hasn’t happened yet (2weeks).

Quick and efficient.

Everything was organised well and was also expedited as I was leaving overseas for a trip. So a job well done. Show additional information

Great company to deal with, great price

Nice sales staff, straightforward and honest and offered a great price. Very good installation team, on time, clean, polite and worked hard to get everything working. Overall very happy with them so far. Show additional information

Good service and good installation

Things moved fast and without issues. The initial contact person was helpful by answering all of my questions (and there were a lot) and providing different setups and configurations. The installation team arrived on schedule, moved fast and did a good job overall. After the installation I rang them with a few more questions and they were answered fast. Show additional information

Great installers

Very good to deal with felt comfortable with sales and installers Show additional information

Quick and easy and an informative installer

Was contacted very quickly, received the quote same day. Installed in half a day, no mess, polite, demonstrated how to read the inverter. Only installed last Friday. Just waiting for orgin to upgrade my meter. Space solar is organizing it all for me. Show additional information

It’s been about a month that I have installed the solar.
So far everything is good,
I’m happy with their service.
I’ll update my review if anything goes wrong

Fantastic Experience

Fantastic Experience, very knowledgeable and made things very easy to understand for someone who knew very little going in.

Having their own in house install team and no sub contractors was huge bonus as well, price was very competitive for a great quality system (Fronius inverter and Trina panels) .

Install was clean and neat, sales process was seamless and after sales service with my follow up questions was hassle free.

Overall experience was great and have already started recommending to friends and family.

Fantastic professional company to deal with.

Space Solar are Fantastic.

After many months of researching and shopping around I found Space Solar. Price was very good and the quality of the System and panels is excellent. Installation was efficient and hassle free. Everything was set up for me including the smart meter and system is working great.
Couldn’t recommend them highly enough.

Very good service

Daniel was very professional and easy to deal with. The installation was done smoothly. The installers attended our property on time and cleaned up after their installation.
We're very happy with the service. We chose a Fronius Primo inverter and Canadian solar panels. We had some problem with registering the extended warranty with Fronius and had the run around by Fronius, however, Daniel had helped us with such register.

Everything went well with no problems

They got back to me very quickly with a quote and answered my multiple question patiently with and adjusted the quote a few times for my various options.
The installers turned up on time, installed it efficiently, gave me the bardic information and went through it with me and tidied up afterwards. I have had some follow up question which were all answered to my satisfaction and I am now watching my meter run backwards

Efficient and professional

The sales process was transparent and friendly. The installation was on time. efficient and undertaken by hardworking and friendly workers. The company did help organise the grid connection Show additional information

Better bang for our buck with Space Solar

Our sales contact at Space Solar was friendly and professional and attentive to our requirements. We ended up being able to afford a much larger system than we were expecting and are very happy with the results we are seeing (so far we have had the system in place for four days). Where everyone else was quoting 6.6kW systems or smaller, Space Solar was able to come in cheaper with a 24 panel East/West config, taking us to 7.56kW with a 6kW inverter.
Installation was completed in a day - and looks fantastic sitting on the roof. The installers took care of everything and made sure we understood how the system was connected and how to gain access to the monitoring software so we can keep an eye on production and consumption. I'd highly recommend Space Solar.

You get what you pay for

Daniel was very helpful. He helped get the panel size, number and panel type right. They weren’t the cheapest but came in highly recommended.

The quoting process, the installation and everything in between went without a hitch. The CCEW took over more than 7 days to issue.

I would recommend them.

Supplier able to deliver exactly the system I was looking for

Space Solar was able to sell me the system I wanted to install. Everybody I dealt with seemed to be competent and eager to do a good job. Show additional information
Thank you SolarQuotes for your professional service and expert advice in making the task of sourcing reputable solar installers so much easier. I was initially stumped on where I should start but spoke to an electrical/solar researcher/engineer at the university I work at, who referred me to your website. It removed a lot of uncertainty and we were confident that our requirements would be met by a reputable tier 1 provider/installer; ones that had been tried and tested through your service. I have already referred friends and family to your webpage and will continue to do so. We were extremely happy with the advice, service and installation from our provider, who was able to install our system 2 weeks after the initial quote. Your regular updates and information via email are also very much appreciated and I have become very confident in sharing the knowledge I have gained from your service, with others. Keep up the great work and thank you again Finn and SolarQuotes Team! Show additional information

A wonderful experience

I went through years of trying to find the right company to install panels on my roof. I have an old terrace house with access issues and the panels had to be laddered up two stories.

Most companies looked and decided against but I found Space Solar by looking at the top ten list on Solar Quotes and I am so pleased I did. They gave me a realistic quote on a quality set of panels and they have their own staff, which meant I not only received a guarantee that they would do it for the quoted price but seamless customer service. In the end it all happened in a couple of weeks from signing the quote and the system is working perfectly. They are a little more expensive than many of the other quotes but I could not be happier with the result.
Installation crew arrived at the the time noted.
Installation completed in same day and crew tidied up after installation.
Given a quick run down on how system operates and how associated Enlighten app works.
Only disappointing aspect was when panels were installed there was very little distance to edge of roof making access to clean gutters and panels dangerous. did not realise that would be the case or would have adjusted the location of the panels.
Great sales person, Alison. Andy and his team of installers were fantastic. Efficient, quiet, polite very hard workers. Watching the clouds they didn’t stop until the install was finished. Not connected to the grid yet but system seems to be working very well. Very happy. Show additional information
Installation went smoothly system tested worked as it was supposed to, now waiting on net feed in meter to complete the process. Show additional information

Excellent sales service

We decided to go with Space Solar as they were the best in terms of value and the service they procided during the whole sales process. We are getting the system installed this week so I can't yet comment on the installation etc... Show additional information

Space Solar A1

Can’t not recommend Space Solar Enough. Allison of South coast solar was a pleasure to deal with. Her knowledge and expertise was outstanding. Answered all questions I had.
The two installers on the day were exceptional , second to none. Efficient quality workmanship.
I throughly recommend Space Solar.
Dragan.
The guy who did the quote doesn't seem to know how the system works which i was most annoyed about.
He had 3 sets of panels but when the installation guys arrived they said they could only have 2 feeds to the inverter.
One would imagine the person designing the system would at least know how it works!
We ended up with 6 panels North and 18 west instead of 6 East 8 North and 10 West.
It obviously would have given us better performance with the original lay out.
He did say that if we weren't happy they would refund the deposit.
Just a very poor show of not knowing the system and doing quotes.
The installation guys I found to be excellent.
Regards,
Len

Great Installer and System

Very happy with my solar panel system and installation. Happened very quickly and the ongoing monitoring gives me peace of mind that it is all working as it should. Show additional information

David. NSW

Very happy with Steve our sales rep very knowledgeable and punctual good to deal with
Installation team polite tidy punctual very helpful with phone app
Customer service also very good have sent through grid connection paperwork all filled out only had to sign and return
Overall so far very happy with service provided
Would recommend getting yore from Space Solar
We had a 3.6kW system installed for between $3k and $4k.

The installation took 4 hours and all went extremely smoothly. We were fortunate that the day selected was the only dry day in a very wet week

Fantastic Installer!! Very Happy!

Just had my solar system installed yesterday, so too early to comment on reliability and support,.. but I can comment on sales, payment and installation process.

Sales process was pretty good, Daniel was straight to the best price he could do... not a cent reduction but still the best price out of the quotes I got... he was also the only one who actually visited our property before giving a quote, he provided a great support on email, sms and phone all along and helped to arrange a super fast installation.

The installers (Sean and two colleagues) were legendary, expert, fast, flexible, efficient... couldn't ask for more and to be honest didn't expect that level of service, Sean gave me the option to install the inverter either outdoor close to meter box or inside the garage, I went with indoor. Staff in office are also very friendly...

Super happy with Space Solar and highly recommend them :)

Great Installers

Quoting process was good; speed of installation from acceptance of quote very good; knowledge of installers was very good; quality of installation was very good. Show additional information

Quality installation

The process from end to end was easy with good reliable supplier. Show additional information
Space Solar were very responsive in all phases of this installation. Daniel was happy to look at multiple options during the quoting phase and then gave us time to consider what we wanted. Once we signed up, the installation process was handled very well and the application / installation booking / actual installation all ran like clockwork, without us having to chase anyone.

On the day, the installation team were great, they listened to what we wanted with respect to panel & inverter placement and made it all work as we wanted. They left the site neat and tidy and it looks very professional.

There was a small hitch at the end of the install process, getting the inverter to talk to the internet, and they persisted well past what I’d expected on the day to get us going (and the problem was found to be the firewall settings on my router, and nothing to do with their installation).

Good price - excellent installers

Quoting process was friendly and efficient
Installation was very professional & efficient, despite it being a challenging site
It has been difficult for a non-technical person to get my head around this whole solar thing and ensure we got the best system for our needs. So thanks for all the info on your website - it was really useful. Now I just have to research the off peak hot water situation. Another headache coming on. Show additional information

Top company

Dave was the best sales rep of the 5 I got quotes from, the installation was done a few days after deposit payed, installers were very polite & left the job clean, grid connection not done yet, Space Solar are sorting that now, I'm very happy with this company. Show additional information

Very professional business

Sales representative very professional answered all my questions , provided written quote on the day and subsequently amended quote when we elected to slightly reduce the number of panels.
Installation team arrived at our rural property at the appointed time and completed task in half a day in very professional manner. Supervisor spent significant time setting up reporting for the system on my computer and again answered all of my questions.

I would certainly recommend the company to other prospective purchasers of solar systems.
Both the salesperson and the installer could have provided a better explanation of how the Fronius Primo 5kw inverter operates as it now appears that our production is limited to a max of 5.04kw despite the fact that the panels are 6.1 kw. Show additional information

Confident with Company

Installation 4-Jul. Experience to date showed very well organised business with appropriate follow-up as needed. Bought system with micro inverters that are expected to give better low light performance given our tablelands location. Company installer team not sub-contractors. Installation was very tidy, installer demonstrated system and arranged reporting etc on our devices. At this point highly commended. Show additional information

Installers we fantastic and David (Sales) took the time to explain the system to me

Quoting was straight forward, send a bill or two, pic of meter and what was I hoping to achieve, Then it was my budget and David P worked with that and we came up with a system to suit.
9.9kw Trina 310 panels and Fronius inverter.